[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arachnid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: rape zombie apocalypse.png (571KB, 1110x1600px) Image search: [Google]
rape zombie apocalypse.png
571KB, 1110x1600px
Chapter 58 scanlation is out.
>>
>>135596594

I wish to be parf of this pandemic.
>>
File: a mop.jpg (114KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
a mop.jpg
114KB, 1500x1500px
Chapter 72 ending recap:
>Rape zombie apocalypse going on Japan despite titty monster's death
>Homo Rider and Tomokopede got raped offscreen
>Arisu and Goki are living on a bunker but Arisu leaves to protect her own virginity
>Becomes Shovel Spider and kicks all of Japan's asses, the end
>pic unrelated because beetle girl disappeared from the ending
>>
>>135596898
>raped offscreen

Really? By who?
>>
File: tckssss_fillion.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
tckssss_fillion.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>135596898
>>
>>135597039
By random people. It only gets a offhanded mention in a panel of the two looking all horny.
>>
>>135597039
By faceless zombie mooks.
>>135597104
Shit went full retard.

I hope the author keeps the Caterpillar manga more, not stupid
>>
>>135596898
Tell you what, I'd like to see Alice's Adventures in Rapeland. She finally got out of Namek, damn it.
>>
>>135596898
>spending every day fighting for your life against unending hordes of ravenous rape zombies is preferable to having sex with Goki even once
I'm disappointed in Alice.
>>
No Dinoponera and Kabuto?
>>
>>135598266
Dinoponera was implied rape, Kabuto never got her other weapon and probably died/raped.
>>
>>135598266
Dinoponera got raped forever and I hate it.
Kabuto rescued Alice from Forehead in the previous chapter and then disappeared from the ending for no reason.
It was a crappy open-ended final chapter in general with much unresolved. Being Arisu is still suffering.
>>
ehh

weird bee guy is Akane's father
he killed Akane's mom
he also have ultra autism power like her

http://www.dm5.com/m202441/#ipg30
>>
>>135598782
>Kabuto never got her other weapon and probably died/raped.

Kabutomushi sequel with her finally using Heracles to fight the rape zombies when?
>>
Shit makes no sense, even for Arachnid. The rape zombies sure aren't the type to take breaks to eat, and they wouldn't last long even feeding on semen.
Screw it though, I just wanted to see Kabuto a last time and some roach sex.
>>
Is this manga about rapezombies? Because that makes my penis go doki doki.
>>
>>135599264

It just work mang
>>
>>135599463
It was a manga about yakuza. Which turned into a battle shonen with bug motifs. And recently ended on the zombie horror genre.
>>
>>135599885
But that zombies are rapist?
>>
>>135599954
Yes, there's a ant-themed virus in the story that is spread sexually and turns people into brainwashed rapist drones.
>>
will we ever have arachnid anime?
>>
>>135601390
I think out of all the manga that cameo'd in Watamote, Arachnid is the only one that lacks an anime.
>>
>>135597557
And she doesn't have her magical knife anymore. How's a spider going to fight without strings? I'm curious. I can't believe I need more of this trash manga.
>>
really disappointed with this, shit got potential.
>>
So this shit got axed?
>>
>>135597796
>implying living like a coward with a brainless slut is better than carving your own path
>>
File: no_scope.jpg (112KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
no_scope.jpg
112KB, 480x640px
>>135599085
PRESS F FOR RESPECT
R
E
S
S

F

F
O
R

R
E
S
P
E
C
T
>>
File: arachnid_last.png (593KB, 561x811px) Image search: [Google]
arachnid_last.png
593KB, 561x811px
>>135596898
more like arisu became the shovel knight and goki became her shield knight
>>
save my time, any virgins got raped this chapter?
>>
>>135603681
No.
>>
what a shitty cliffhanger ending
>>
>>135604103
disappointing
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.