[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Euphoria was best anime in 2015 prove me wong. Pro tip:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1448956950379.jpg (189KB, 1024x763px) Image search: [Google]
1448956950379.jpg
189KB, 1024x763px
>Euphoria was best anime in 2015
prove me wong.

Pro tip: you can't, you piece of my rejected LCL semen.
>>
Can anybody explain what Rinne is to me? It flew right over my head.
>>
>>135550396
The protagonist's half daughter from the embryo they used to change her mother's previous child from a hermaphrodite into a girl.
>>
>>135550549
But what is her purpose? Why do they have her in the facility, stuffed in the wall?
I'm sure it's really obvious, for some reason I just don't understand.
>>
>>135550734
She's a backup battery, so to speak, for the Sleeping Beauty project. She powers the dream machines when the original cannot, until Nemu has suffered enough to take her place when the original Sleeping Beauty dies of old age.
>>
>>135550855
Oh, that makes sense now.
I thought all the routes were just part of Kanae's simulation. But when Keisuke enters the door to paradise with Rinne, on her route, is he actually entering into her dream world? Or is it all still part of the simulation?
>>
>>135551014
I think the deal was if Keisuke falls in love with another woman the bet between Nemu and Kanae would be called off and he would be allowed to spend the rest of his life with that woman, in this case in the simulation since Rinne is stuck to a wall.
>>
I want to be with Rinne for the rest of my life.
>>
>>135551435
I'd rather be with her when she was a futa. Those asshole scientists who turned her into a girl for kicks should be shot. And the pseudo-incestual thing she has going on for Keisuke is honestly kind of creepy.
>>
>>135551755
But you can take turns punishing each other every night.
And in the midst of all the poop eating and vomitting, incest seems a little plain and normal.
>>
>>135551962
It's not the incest itself that's creepy really but the way Rinne is obsessed with Keisuke being her father and the one who will make her give birth to the new Messiah. I liked her until her backstory kicked in and you find out how much of a fruitcake she is.
>>
File: Akira Toume.jpg (319KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Akira Toume.jpg
319KB, 1280x720px
>>135551435
Her CV was my waifu before you even knew she existed.
>>
>>135549550
Wow dude dope thread
>>
>>135552365
Maybe her weirdness is what attracts me to her. I want to be part of her religion if you know what I'm saying.
>>
>>135554834
Sure. If you don't mind being on a daily basis by Rinne and her followers while being called daddy so you can give birth to the Messiah, be my guest. I'd rather suck her dick in her original form.
>>
>>135551435
Whipping scene was my fav of the VN.

>motto
>>
>>135557330
It was the first scene in the VN that I truly enjoyed. I want to whip her, and I want her to whip me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.