[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HF is probably the best despite me liking Sakura the least of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 34

File: Heaven's Feel.jpg (391KB, 1200x1694px)
Heaven's Feel.jpg
391KB, 1200x1694px
HF is probably the best despite me liking Sakura the least of the heroines even less so than Saber. It does tie up a lot of loose ends from Fate Zero and the tone is probably the most mature in that route. What they might do is something similar to what Deen did which is base the route on HF but take elements from the rest of the routes. That would probably be the best if they wanted the work to stand on its own. Again the key people are going to be the director and scriptwriter. That way they could still make the show surprising but also hit some of the emotional highs in the other arcs. The show is going to make or break on the script. Also needs Aoki back in the directing chair, his ass isn't doing anything right now anyway.

Nasu isn't Urobuchi and the director hopefully recognizes that.
>>
I hope that ufotable doesn't use the director from UBW, without the internal stuff HF would be garbage
>>
>>121442936
Who would you like to direct HF?
>>
>>121442936
But it already is garbage. The internal stuff makes it even worse by adding massive angst
>>
File: prisma-miyu-22.jpg (170KB, 838x1200px)
prisma-miyu-22.jpg
170KB, 838x1200px
>>
>>121441675
>That would probably be the best if they wanted the work to stand on its own
It's a good thing that's not what they're trying to do then.
>>
Who is your dream production steam for Heaven's Feel?
>>
>>121441675
>Also needs Aoki back in the directing chair
Miura is going through UBW pretty well. Let's give him a chance.
>>
>>121443440
Fucked up so many scenes.
>>
>>121443499
Apart from Illya vs Rin scene he did nothing wrong.
>>
>>121443649
What was wrong with Illya vs Rin?
>>
>>121443689
>Illya using alchemy and kicking the experienced magus' ass like nothing
>>
>>121443815
you know that nasu make the anime only scene also illya is the strongest master nothing wrong with this
>>
>>121443815
Nasu wrote that didn't he?
>>
File: 1350460123875.jpg (29KB, 499x500px)
1350460123875.jpg
29KB, 499x500px
>>121441675
>and the tone is probably the most mature in that route.
>>
>>121443011

There wasn't any unreasonable angst though, it was a tough situation to deal with. Same with Sakura, just because you can't relate to being an experiment, doesn't mean you can't appreciate the struggles she makes to try to live a normal life despite being abnormal.

If you think that is angst, then Shirou's constant "I don't deserve happiness" throughout UBW should have thrown you off as well. Same with Fate.
>>
>>121443844
yes he is working with ufotable togehter
>>
>>121443855
>If you think that is angst, then Shirou's constant "I don't deserve happiness" throughout UBW should have thrown you off as well. Same with Fate.
Not that guy, but it actually did. I fucking hated how every character stopped being a character just to point out of BROKEN!!!! and CRAZY!!! and INSANE!!! (!!!!!!!) is Shirou. God fucking dammit just because you make characters repeat it 500 times throughout the route with a million of exclamation signs won't make it any more good. I think there was more time spent making characters talk about how fucked up Shirou is than, you know, actually making Shirou act like the supposedly insane broken person people and the narrative say he is. Even Sakura was better at acting like a broken individual than him, and that's saying something.
>>
File: Noriko.jpg (310KB, 910x3573px)
Noriko.jpg
310KB, 910x3573px
Really excited to hear Noriko as she really wants to express Sakura as she is probably the role she cares about the most.

Also hopefully they have the movies air internationally at the same time as the japanese release. Aniplex did it for the 1st episode of UBW so I can't see them not doing it for the movie. I will fly anywhere they say it plays in the states.
>>
>>121443815

It wasn't shown correctly, but the difference between Ilya and Rin is total magical energy, nor skill. She can pour more magical energy than Rin is willing to sacrifice at one time, which is why she states those familiars are like mini mana factories.

There was even a Tiger Dojo where Ilya explains that magecraft is more of an instinctual thing to her than something she learns.

Give Rin a tool that enables her to use as much magical energy as Ilya and she would be more confident.
>>
>>121441675
There is only so much a good studio can do about a route as cringe worthy as HF.
>>
>>121444292
>cringe worthy as HF.

Can we both agree that Fate and UBW were better?
>>
>>121444363
UBW > HF > Fate
>>
File: Chuudoku_022.jpg (175KB, 720x1024px)
Chuudoku_022.jpg
175KB, 720x1024px
Post Wormslut suffering
>>
>>121444452
I agree. I feel like they should abandon the Fate route all together and integrate the Saber relevant scenes into UBW outside of the shitty romance of course
>>
>>121443871
He also worked with DEEN
>>
>>121444363
I can. It's rare I see someone that does though, which I'm rather surprised by
>>
>>121444568
>>
>>121444640
God that is so fucking stupid
>>
>>121444688
Will you be mad if it's in UBW?
>>
>>121444806
yes
>>
>>121444363
Don't do that, or you're going to call that autism Fatefag from the previous thread.
>>
Why did Rider NTR Sakura in HA?
>>
>>121444688
Whats wrong with Overedge? It's in Prisma Illya and Fate/Extra
>>
>>121444887
She did not.
>>
>>121444937
Look at it real closely.
>>
>>121444937
Doesn't change that the mechanics behind it don't make sense at that it looks retarded as fuck.
>>
>>121444984
I'm blind, do explain.

>>121444993
And isn't just a beefed up version of the original?
>>
>>121444688
>Nasu Kinoko fell in love with the dangerous look of the swords, and applied them to Archer's version of the attack in reference material. Archer utilized them at some point during the battle with Berserker in the visual novel.
It's canon though.
>>
Kanshou & Bakuya
User: Archer

Twin short swords wielded by Archer. When both are equipped at the same time, they enhance the user’s anti-magic and anti-physical attributes, and their own rank as both weapons and Noble Phantasms increases. Further, warding texts are inscribed on the swords’ blades.

Kanshou & Bakuya Overedge

A version of Kanshou & Bakuya used by Archer in the undescribed battle against Berserker in Fate route. Using reinforcement magecraft, the blades have been completely transformed into long swords.
>>
>>121445159
Does making a long sword really have that much of a benefit?
>>
>>121445125
And I don't care.
It doesn't make sense at all in addition to looking retarded
>>
Caladbolg II

Caladbolg is the demonic sword wielded by the Irish hero Fergus mac Róich in Celtic mythology. The version that Archer projects has been altered to improve its function as an arrow.

In the legends, Fergus mac Róich was the former king of Ulster and foster-father of the hero Cú Chulainn. However, he was tricked out of his kingship, and later allied with Connacht, an enemy of Ulster. During the decisive battle between Connacht and Ulster, Fergus was able to corner the enemy king who had betrayed him, but was prevented from killing him. It is said that he redirected his rage at this turn of events upon three hills, using Caladbolg to blast their tops clean off.

Cú Chulainn is affected by a geass that makes it his duty to be defeated once by the sword so long as the wielder is Ulster-born. For that reason, it could be said to be his natural enemy.

Also, there is a theory that the Caladbolg from Celtic mythology is the same sword as the Caledfwlch from Welsh mythology, making it a prototype of Excalibur.
>>
>>121445189
How does it not make sense, it's literally just the short swords transforming into long swords with extra hardening.
>>
>>121443981

People who are mentally ill aren't gonna be complete social shut ins, or at least, not all the time. It's about seeing how their mind works outside of the masks they make to function socially.

>Even Sakura was better at acting like a broken individual than him, and that's saying something.

Sakura acted realistically like what someone abused would behave, but again, she was trying to find normality in life. Rin notices her sullen other side because she stalks her all the time, so she'll notice all the times she is depressed and sad, which considering her life, is a lot of the time privately given she is more introspective personality wise.

Add in the supernatural element, and it's not really off the mark how these characters behave. Especially with the retarded way magi society operates. Which isn't far off of some facets of privileged societies in the past.
>>
>>121445234
I sometimes wonder whether Nasu actualy reads any stories or if the jap translations are just horrible.
Because
>Cú Chulainn is affected by a geass that makes it his duty to be defeated once by the sword so long as the wielder is Ulster-born. For that reason, it could be said to be his natural enemy.
Is just straight up wrong
>>
>>121441675
>It does tie up a lot of loose ends from Fate Zero and the tone is probably the most mature in that route.
This doesn't matter, since its not supposed to be a sequel to Fate/Zero in the first place.

>That would probably be the best if they wanted the work to stand on its own.
Thankfully, they're smart and they're not doing that.

>Also needs Aoki back in the directing chair, his ass isn't doing anything right now anyway.
God, no. Absolutely not. Aoki can't direct action scenes for anything. Miura is doing a fine job with Unlimited Blade Works anyway.
>>
>>121444028
She's happy because she finally gets to be in a lead role again. It's pretty funny how out of Shirou,Rin,Saber,Taiga,Kotomine,IIya and Shinji she and Rider's VA's didn't explode into popularity.
>>
>>121445391
Probably because she fucking bombed at Sakura in the first anime and game.
>>
Gáe Bolg
User: Lancer

The demonic spear used by Lancer. It is a cursed spear with an ominous design. It will unerringly pierce an opponent’s heart, and can annihilate dozens of people with a single throw.

In Celtic mythology, it is the legendary demonic spear possessed by the demigod Cú Chulainn. Because of its huge size for a throwing weapon, nobody except Cú Chulainn was powerful enough to wield it. In some stories, the spear is thrown from the fork of the toes in order to increase its power. The name of this throwing technique is also “Gáe Bolg”.

It is said that it would scatter into countless arrowheads when thrown, wiping out multiple opponents in a single throw. The name Gáe Bolg derives from “ga bool’ga” (serrated throwing weapon), which evokes images of lightning.
>>
>Ei Aoki
>Takuya Nonaka
>Mitsuru Obunai
>Shinichi Takiguchi
>Takayuki Hirao
>Takahiro Miura
>Shinsuke Takizawa
>Tomonori Sudo

Rate them.
>>
>>121445449
>he name Gáe Bolg derives from “ga bool’ga”
What?
Gae Bulga means "Spear of mortal pain"/"Spear of Death"
>>
File: avenger.jpg (120KB, 1020x783px)
avenger.jpg
120KB, 1020x783px
>>121445391
>Shirou
Pretty sure his actor is famous for something entirely different.
>>
>>121445515
This is the same universe that has a Japanese high schooler fuck King Arthur
>>
>>121445544
Yes but god damnit.
Gae literaly means Spear.
Depending on the root you pick for "Bolg" it ends up with something from "death" to "belly"
>>
>>121444363
HF is good for Illya, Shirou, and Kotomine. Even Rin gets a chance to shine, moreso than he own route.

Anyone who thinks HF is the worst route has terrible taste. Rider vs Saber, Shirou stabbing Saber, Rin and Sakura confrontation, Shirou vs Kotomine, and Illya's goodbye to Shirou are literally some of the best scenes in the entire VN.
>>
>>121445590
>moreso than he own route.
I disagree.
>>
>>121445590
Fate/UBW feel like their own thing, and F/Z/HF feel like another to me.
>>
>>121445443

The only people I see who say that, never liked Sakura in the first place though.

And considering her and Saber VA had great success in Kannadzuki no Miko as Himuro and Chikane, I will say she has been doing alright over the years.

Her role as Kuro in Kurokami was awesome. Plus she did quite well with Maken-ki.
>>
>>121445584
Is "Spear of Barbaric Impalement" a good translation?
>>
>>121445622
Rin was secondary in her own route. The Archer vs Shirou conflict was the primary focus, everything else was secondary.

But in HF everyone (excluding the Servants) got a chance to shine. Rin's final scene with Sakura (not just the action; the actual conclusion) is much better than anything in UBW. I'm a massive Rinfag and I like how she is handled in HF much more.
>>
File: 1406903407607.jpg (110KB, 448x408px)
1406903407607.jpg
110KB, 448x408px
>>121441675
>It does tie up a lot of loose ends from Fate Zero
Who cares? It's not a sequel for F/Z. F/Z is a prequel it is supposed to tie in the loose ends from HF/UBW/Fate not the other way around.
>the tone is probably the most mature in that route
Nice bait.
>That would probably be the best if they wanted the work to stand on its own.
Adaptations aren't ment to stand on their own, when will you faggots learn this? They are ment to advertise the product it's based on.
>Again the key people are going to be the director and scriptwriter
I doubt that'll save it. HF is the most cringeworthy and angst filled route in all of F/SN. They'd have to rewrite it completely.
>>
>>121445698
"Barbed Spear that Pierces with Death" is better
>>121445713
As I said I disagree with you but you're free to have your own opinion.
>>
>>121445743
>As I said I disagree with you but you're free to have your own opinion.
Saying "I disagree" is retarded, I don't give a fuck if you disagree. You should at least give your reasons why instead of just shitposting.
>>
>>121445660

>Himiko and Chikane

I never realized. Now I'm imagining Saber and Sakura as lesbians, thanks for that.
>>
File: 1411081662992.jpg (24KB, 600x600px)
1411081662992.jpg
24KB, 600x600px
>>121445590
>HF is good for
>Shirou
>>
>>121445785
Good as in entertaining, or gives the character a chance to show why they are a good character. Shirou's conflict in HF is great
>>
File: 1385226677771.jpg (249KB, 701x1000px)
1385226677771.jpg
249KB, 701x1000px
I agree Heaven's Feel and the eventual Tsukihime adaptation would be better off in Aoki's hands. Not sure if anyone would disagree with that assessment.
>>
>>121445730
>I doubt that'll save it. HF is the most cringeworthy and angst filled route in all of F/SN. They'd have to rewrite it completely.

You call bait on him and then write this? Yellow card for anon.
>>
>>121445815
But Shirou isn't a good character in HF. He's essentially being carried by himself and his conflict ends the second he doesn't choose MoS.
>>
>>121445842
The guy who did KnK 5 would be good too.
>>
>>121445771
Honestly I don't want to since this kind of discussion always leads to limitless shitposting on both sides.
But in general I found the way HF handles Rin outside of the final scene pretty lacking.
Most of the important parts on her character are in UBW while HF merely presents a conclusion to her relationship with Sakura and shows her "cold magus side"
>>
>>121445853
>implying the way HF was handled isn't cringeworthy
>implying Sakura isn't a shitty angsty teenager
HF is great, but some parts desperately need a rewrite.
>>
>>121444509
Fate is more of a 4 hours long introduction to the story's mechanics and characters (with some Saber fucking in between) than an actual route. Nothing of value would be lost.
>>
>>121445857
>his conflict ends the second he doesn't choose MoS.
That's like saying the thematic conflict of UBW ends at the Archer vs Shirou fight. It doesn't. After the choice, the conflict is focused on Shirou's determination to protect Sakura at all costs, which becomes important when you take Archer's arm into account.
>>
>>121445885
>Takayuki Hirao

Yes, I would actually say 5 was my favorite part. Likely a popular opinion.
>>
>>121445966
>That's like saying the thematic conflict of UBW ends at the Archer vs Shirou fight.
It pretty much does though.
Archer vs. Shirou is the climax of the route
>>
>>121445857
>being carried by himself

That doesn't make any sense.

Nor does the conflict end when he doesn't choose the Superhero end. One could argue that by choosing Superhero, is where thematically it would end, because he killed his own feelings.

He continued to wonder whether what he did would be the right thing, and did care about what happened to the people because he continued to do the patrols even in his condition.

The core point is that information was controlled by Zouken, Kirei, and to a point, Ilya. He was literally stumbling through the dark, unlike the other routes, where the villain to defeat and the objective to be met were always clear and fairly linear.
>>
>>121446020
It doesn't. Archer vs Shirou is about Shirou deciding he will never stray from his ideals, even when faced with reality or impossible odds. The Gilgamesh fight is where he proves that.
>>
>>121445966
Of course his conflict in UBW doesn't end with Archer's fight, he still has to prove his ideal is worth something.
In HF he throws away everything for Sakura, makes several retarded decisions and starts doubting himself which lead to one thing to another and he ended up with Archer's arm. He's essentially being carried by the ideals he had forsaken for Sakura in a way.
>>
>>121446031
How doesn't that make sense? He's essentially being carried by Archer's arm for the rest of HF. He doesn't even rely on his own power but the power of himself that he abandoned.
>>
Archer, Kirei and Illyasviel carried you through Fate/stay night and you know it.
>>
>>121446253
No, Illya and Taiga carried you through F/SN.
Prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't.
>>
>>121446291
Y-You're right. What was I thinking.

Illya, Irisviel and Taiga are the best things TM have done since they started.
>>
>>121446253
Nope Ilya is a bitch and Archer is an unnecessarily edgy asshole
>>
>>121445182
They went from rank C- to A rank, so yes.
>>
>>121446253
I didn't cared about Archer.
Illya wasn't good until HF and only because she was around boring shit like Sakura.
You're right on Kirei.
>>
Excalibur Image.
>>
>>121446318
That doesn't make sense.
Like at all.
>>
>>121446313
But anon Tsukihime and Melty Blood exists.
>>
>>121446354
The powerlevels are higher because that's what matters in the end
>>
>>121446373
I mean that doesn't make the faintest amount of sense in how UBW works as explained in the side-material and VN
>>
>>121445916

How exactly is she a shitty angst teenager when she actually has to deal with being a magical experiment and trying to live a normal life, despite knowing she could lose it at anytime. Dismissing it as angst is basically just being narrow minded.

The way you sound, the advice you'd give someone in that situation is to just kill themselves, which is dumb.

You might as well just dumb Rin down to a daddy's girl who ended up in a Battle Royale where she might have to kill people just because her daddy told her to.

I ain't saying it couldn't have been written more tastefully, but you really sound like the same type that call UBW mindless shonen.
>>
File: 1.jpg (432KB, 1055x1600px)
1.jpg
432KB, 1055x1600px
>>121446371
Teach Me Sensei just isn't as memorable.
>>
>>121446354
It's reinforcement, not broken phantasm, which only raises rank by one. Or maybe it's crane wing technique the A rank attack. Or maybe Archer didn't kill Berserker with overedge and using them was just pointless.
>>
>>121446473
>Or maybe Archer didn't kill Berserker with overedge and using them was just pointless.
That's the mostlikely thing considering the Batman voice
>>
I never cared about Sakura. I don't get why people hate her if she's just boring.

The worm thing was unnecessary and disgusting, though. I fucking hate bugs, specially worms so the whole thing was twice as disgusting for me.
>>
File: NLBW.jpg (68KB, 786x480px)
NLBW.jpg
68KB, 786x480px
I don't get why did Archer didn't use 9 blade works or a stronger version of it? He is clearly above Shirou even with gaining his arm.
>>
>>121446411
The way she deals with everything and how she lashed out at everything essentially made her an angsty teenager in the first place. She's a suicidal woe is me character without a personality who's afraid to off herself with an overprotective servant. Sakura says several times through HF that she wants to die, it's not advice but what she actually wants until Rin tells her otherwise in the end. I'm not saying that's all her character is you idiot, I'm saying the way she deals with it is pretty fucking angsty.
>>
>>121446558
Because it wouldn't work on a Berserker with working Godhand and eyes
>>
>>121446558
Because plot demanded he died. Or maybe the fight was going so good he didn't think it was necesary to use NLBW but then he fucked up his dodge roll and Herc OHKO'd him.
>>
>>121446558
Because you weren't aloud to see anything awesome in the Fate route. They teased so much and explored it in the other two routes. The only thing I was left unsatisfied with was Lancer vs Gil, but that would be way too difficult to write up so let's not think about it.
>>
>>121446558
I don't get why Shirou didn't use Rule Breaker on Sakura the moment he realized she carried the shadow.
>>
>>121446209

Because that hurts him more than it helps him and is genuinely less effective in battle than normal projection. Which btw, he does practice on his own other than using the arm, if you paid attention.

The first axe sword he makes before Nine Bullet Revolver for example, was his own projection and he got smashed into a couple trees for it. Then he used the arm.

Using something that will make your brain turn to jelly during high speed battle takes guts. What carried him wasn't Archer's arm, but the will to keep going despite the consequences of using it, which he has in all three routes. As well as his own ingenuity.
>>
>>121446679
Why didn't they just throw Sakura into Zelretch's box?
>>
>>121446679
THAT"S WHAT I WAS THINKING! Then again, everything about heaven's feel has the characters act as retarded as possible.
>>
>>121446689
>What carried him wasn't Archer's arm
Dude.
Shirou can do absolutly nothing in HF without it.
>>
>>121446679

Because it doesn't work that way, it doesn't cancel all magic, it cuts connections. Once he heard that she had a contract with Avenger he got the idea once he had time to sit down and think without going into a coma. You forget, at this point he has to continually cut himself to stay awake.
>>
>>121446646
Not this again. It was never stated by any canon source that blackened Berserker didn't have God Hand. That's just pure speculation.
>>
>>121446253
Didn't really care that much for Archer, Kirei only gets a real character in HF and the same could be said about Illya to some extent.
>>
>>121446689
The point is that Shirou isn't walking forward with his own power but relies on the power of his ideals that he had forsaken in the first place.
>>
>>121446775
Yes because a downranked Nine Lives will kill Bahsahka 12 times or even get through Godhand in the first place
>>
>>121446709
Too fat.

>>121446758
Sakura has been connected to the shadow since pretty early on. Even before Shirou broke the seal.
>>
Was I a good villain in the Saber route?

TENTACLES!
>>
>>121446806
>downranked
The sword isn't Nine Lives you dumb cunt, it's the attack itself.
>>
>>121446825
Nope. Cliched as fuck.
>>
>>121445842
I would. Aoki is overrated as hell. All his action scenes are garbage and Aldonoah Zero isn't doing anything to prove that statement otherwise. People hype him because "hurr HF is dark like F/0 so obviously he'd be best choice," but you give HF to him and you can be damn sure the climax, the heart of the route, will be underwhelming. People don't ever seem to acknowledge that Miura was given the opportunity to handle some of Fate/Zero's best episodes, and that he's doing a fine job with Unlimited Blade Works. I wish we had the BDs already so I can see how he handled those extra 100 minutes that couldn't fit onto the TV broadcast.
>>
>>121446798

What? Not this again.

Ilya says herself that his projection is something he inherently has, not anything to do with ideals or whatnot.

I just mentioned he used a copy of Berserker's axe sword without the arm's help. He just used the theory behind it in the arm to learn. But that was him that thought of doing something desperate like that. Nothing to do with Archer.

It's similar to how Shirou got more powerful watching Archer, but this was done in a more intimate way. But both methods are essentially getting cheat sheets to unlocking what they already had inside them.
>>
>>121446849
And the attack uses the sword.
What makes you think that the "technique" isn't downranked?
>>
>>121446825
Not a good villain (there is no good villain in this vn), but way more interesting than Shirou.
>>
>>121446938
Shirou uses the power of Archer who lived his entire life by the ideal that HF Shirou threw away.
Also I'm pretty sure that somewhere in UBW it was stated that his ideals are the "power" behind his projections. Don't remember where though
>>
>>121447056
>his ideals are the "power" behind his projections.
That doesn't make sense, if we go by that Shirou shouldn't be able to use projection after throwing away his ideals. Or at least they shouldn't be as effective, and they are.
>>
>>121446938
Did you even read Nine Bullet Revolver? Shirou was searching with Archer's UBW for a weapon that can match Berserkers, he is using Archer's magic and not his own. Shirou has the ability for projection but does not know how to fully utilize it by himself. Hence he is essentially being given everything by Archer and is carrying him to victory.

>>121447056
Shirou's reality marble is dependent on his Ideals.
>>
>>121447143
>Or at least they shouldn't be as effective
The one(?) time he projected wasn't effective at all.
Beyond that he used Archer's arm.
Could be meant metaphorical though
>>
>>121446821

Yes, but it's not like he knew all the details until later. The only thing he knew was that it felt like Sakura, and even then, that was an extremely vague thing. Is it Sakura? Did someone put something in Sakura? Is it her magic being used by someone else? None of this is clear. Especially considering when we the audience see that Sakura is not hurt, wet, or cut up like the Shadow is until the two become one much, much later.

So imagine how confused and uncertain Shirou is when he doesn't have our outward viewpoint. Hell, Rin is the most seasoned magi in their group, and she almost guessed it right about the grail malfunctioning as the cause, but then went full magus with "must kill the heretic" instead of finishing that route of thought. And she even has a map to the Greater Grail! So how do you expect a novice like Shirou to connect the dots without our perspective?
>>
>>121446821
>Too fat.
Fucking cow should stop eating that much
>>
>>121441675
Why is Ufotable's Sakura so fucking cute? She's even prettier than Saber and Rin.

>>121447206
>The one(?) time he projected wasn't effective at all.
He projected a lot. Gem sword, Rule Breaker, Berserker's sword. The faggy magical petal shield during the Alter Saber vs. Rider fight. The gem sword wasn't very good by his standards, but still effective, as Rin proved.
>>
>>121447196

I was making the point that projection us bad for him in that state since Archer's arm was already attached to his circuits. The restraint was still on, meaning the flow was cut off from the arm. He got the fee back from trying to project when his body was in that condition, take a look at it again.

And no, ideals have nothing to do with him having UBW. Avalon was the reason his origin turned to "Sword" and his magic on close combat weaponry, read the articles in the CM3.
>>
>>121447483
>ideals have nothing to do with him having UBW
His reality marble changes as his world view changes. UBW changes depends on that. Ideals are a factors. Are you an idiot? It's the reason he couldn't use Archer's UBW, their realities were different.
>>
>>121446970
The technique can be used with almost anything. A sword, a bow, even a shield, the weapon doesn't matter. The axe-sword is not even a Noble Phantasm, just like Medusa's chain daggers or Assassin's dirks.
>>
>>121447306

She weighs less than Rin and is plenty active though. If you read their stats, all the heroines are underweight by BMI.
>>
>>121447257
>Yes, but it's not like he knew all the details until later.
He knew enough to try to kill her in her sleep with a kitchen knife, and that's way before she fused with the shadow. The rest of the route was them watching and suffering over Sakura being one with the shadow and doing mean things (which was like half of the route), and it wasn't until the last minute Shirou came up with that shit.
>>
>>121447379
That was all with Archer's arm.
>>
>>121447617
>all the heroines are underweight by BMI.
There's no such thing as an underweight woman, there are fat women, not as fat women and almost not fat women.
What you're saying is equivalent to saying men can be raped.
>>
>>121447617
That's typical for anime though.
Still Sakura shoves down food only second to Saibah.
>>
>>121447710
What is anorexia

>>121447650
Yeah, so? Archer's arm is an arm, not a fucking brain.
>>
>>121447572

His world and Archer's are different means exactly what it says it means. If it was attached to UBW Shirou he would have the same issues. Otherwise Rin would never say that he could use his RM if he trained post HF, where the only problem was the magical energy not flowing properly.

This romantic viewpoint of him being able to not use what is inherent to him is wrong. UBW is projection, and projection is UBW, if he really lost it, he would never be able to project anything, and he makes knives and such in practice during the route without the arm, because as it was said many times, USING THE ARM IS DANGEROUS.
>>
>>121447824
>Yeah, so? Archer's arm is an arm, not a fucking brain.
It's magic.
Nasu ain't gonna explain shit.
>>
>>121446679
Rider would kill him.
>>
>>121447759

Why do you think Rin is so pissed with her caging herself trying to be perfect all the time, and her baby sister gets bazookas and a booty that doesn't quit, while just enjoying food normally?
>>
This is now a Tamamo thread
>>
>>121448040
Ok
>>
File: 9000.gif (810KB, 1366x768px)
9000.gif
810KB, 1366x768px
What is the OVER 9000 moment of Fate?
>>
>>121447886
You missed the entire point I was trying to make. Everything works if Shirou has Ideals or not, UBW is the only thing that changes if his view changes hence him having his ideals or not. I never said he wasn't able to use it, I'm saying that his UBW will be different than the others but the function should be the same.
>>
File: 1423491942720.png (205KB, 600x825px)
1423491942720.png
205KB, 600x825px
>>121448040
Good plan.
Still waiting on translation of pic related.
>>
File: 48657958_p0.jpg (1MB, 1125x1500px)
48657958_p0.jpg
1MB, 1125x1500px
Why there are only two or three images of this scene? It's the best scene from the entire game.
>>
File: AnswerPower.png (126KB, 800x601px)
AnswerPower.png
126KB, 800x601px
>>121448102
Take it up with Archer
>>
>>121448201
>believing Archer's lies
I bet you think you can't summon a servant without a catalyst either.
>>
>>121448040
What's the appeal of this lewd slut anyway?
>>
>>121448243
Oh come on now.
I'm the first to point out that Archer is a chronical lier but that is from Answer
>>
File: 00000000016.png (77KB, 526x263px)
00000000016.png
77KB, 526x263px
>>121448177
;_;
>>
>>121448139

I am just interested in knowing what it says about the ears and the fluffy tail.
>>
File: jB6KM.png (120KB, 480x272px)
jB6KM.png
120KB, 480x272px
>>121448265
She is the best waifu you can find and she's not a slut.
>>
Who is best Castah and why is it H.C. Andersen?
>>
>>121448332
Fine, she's not a slut. She's just a pervert, then.
>>
>>121448360
>implying best Caster isn't Gilles or Tamamo
Your bro will never summon Cuthulu just because you want to see some people die.
>>
File: 649787.jpg (3MB, 5971x4293px)
649787.jpg
3MB, 5971x4293px
>>121448360
He's not the best, but he is broken as fuck.
>>
File: vmRPsMpq.jpg (696KB, 1743x1200px)
vmRPsMpq.jpg
696KB, 1743x1200px
>>121448415
>yfw you will never be one half of a duo as kuuruu as Gil and Uryuu
>>
File: extra caster.png (460KB, 930x750px)
extra caster.png
460KB, 930x750px
>>121448360
But it's tamamo
>>
>>121448078
>>
>>121448398
That's a really good point there. She is indeed a little perverted and she constantly talk about making love etc. but her "good" traits still outshine her "bad" ones.
>>
>>121448526
Remember when Dark Horse said they were going to translate it?
>>
>>121448360
The Caster class would be completely bottom-of-the-barrel useless shit if it didn't consistently rank so high in terms of waifu potential.
>>
File: 1423369689419.jpg (2MB, 1725x2020px)
1423369689419.jpg
2MB, 1725x2020px
>>121448360
Male Casters > Female Casters
>>
>>121448656
>Medea
>Waifu potential
>>
>>121448139
>>121448313
My japanese sucks, but here it goes.
>ピコピコする耳
It is something about her ears, I don't know what the ピコピコ means, so I can't help.
>もふもふな尻尾
Literally fluffy tail.
>>
File: 27733894_p1.jpg (202KB, 400x400px)
27733894_p1.jpg
202KB, 400x400px
>>121448748
That's why you post ugly as fuck Tamamo's pic?
>>
>>121448752
Mostly because of HA.
>>
File: 122.jpg (1MB, 1172x1700px)
122.jpg
1MB, 1172x1700px
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.