[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
ITT: bullying
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 508
Thread images: 121
File: 3.jpg (198 KB, 728x1029) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3.jpg
198 KB, 728x1029
ITT: bullying
>>
name
>>
File: 1404065469946.png (348 KB, 850x755) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404065469946.png
348 KB, 850x755
>>
File: 1423210418245.jpg (686 KB, 1112x1299) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423210418245.jpg
686 KB, 1112x1299
pls no bully
>>
File: Grave_Tale_c01_p010.png (449 KB, 1108x1584) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Grave_Tale_c01_p010.png
449 KB, 1108x1584
>>121353772
No.
>>
>>121353029
Someone needs to scanlate the rest of this. It looks so good, and I want to see what happens next. Seems like the last group just stopped.
>>
>>121353029
Isn't it funny if you were to kill off your oppressors YOU would be the bad guy in human society. How mess up is that?
>>
File: 44103064.png (557 KB, 1000x1150) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
44103064.png
557 KB, 1000x1150
>>
>>121353816
The last group did stop, the last couple or so chapters were done by a single person who just wanted to share the series. No new group seems to have shown interest in picking it up.
>>
File: imsry.png (352 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
imsry.png
352 KB, 1280x720
Nothing beats the first episode of Kotora-san.

I even shed a manly tear after what her mother said to her on her face. Too bad the only good episode on the entire series was the first one.
>>
You ijime and ryona fags make me sick.
>>
>>121353869
please no blood
>>
File: Railgun_V7_P119.png (371 KB, 970x1400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Railgun_V7_P119.png
371 KB, 970x1400
>>121353347
Kasane
>>
>>121353792
Still can't find sauce on this, and I even have the original page.
>>
File: bully_07.png (442 KB, 1092x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bully_07.png
442 KB, 1092x1600
obligatory
>>
>>121353029
And that's why blondes are scum and deserve to be brutally beaten.
>>
File: 45100592.png (634 KB, 1200x1100) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
45100592.png
634 KB, 1200x1100
>>121353869
>nnS
My penis.
>>
File: 14.jpg (219 KB, 700x933) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14.jpg
219 KB, 700x933
>>121354123
DS is great for this stuff.
>>
I thought girl normally bullying their fellow mate with mentally rather than physically?
>>
>>121354104
ShindoL Emergence
>>
File: 41701018_p8.png (278 KB, 555x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
41701018_p8.png
278 KB, 555x700
http://www.pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=JCJK
This tag is great.
>>
>>121354104
Its ShindoL you noob
>>
I want to be a loli, go to prison, and become another loli's prison bitch.
>>
>>121354225
I've heard of bitches ganging up on less popular girls and brutally beating them many times.
Bitches are just cruel.
>>
>>121354258
Thanks. And wow, I discarded that one because it didn't look like the one I was looking for.

>>121354295
I know, don't worry.
>>
>>121354197
"depressing_ass_fuck"
>>
File: 11.jpg (183 KB, 728x1044) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
11.jpg
183 KB, 728x1044
>>121354225
Japan tells me you are mistaken.
>>
>>121354345
>blondes are bullies
Wow, just like in real life.
>>
>>121353851
It's not messed up. Killing is simply not an option.
>>
>>121354000
I like how she later becomes their sort of leader during the Daihaseisai.
>>
>>121353851
OY VEY YOU ANTISEMITE THINK OF MUH SIX GORILLIONS
>>
File: img000006[1].jpg (123 KB, 600x849) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000006[1].jpg
123 KB, 600x849
>>
>>121354428
Because it would make the victim just like the bully nonsense?
>>
File: thebulliest.png (72 KB, 219x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thebulliest.png
72 KB, 219x180
DID SOMEONE SAY BULLYING?

BECAUSE I THINK I HEARD SOMEONE SAY BULLYING
>>
File: 13.jpg (126 KB, 728x1044) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13.jpg
126 KB, 728x1044
>>121354345
The bullies kill the cat.
>>
>>121354552
No, it'd make the victim a lot worse.
>>
File: bullying.jpg (30 KB, 444x303) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bullying.jpg
30 KB, 444x303
>>121354601
I love this bitch
>>
File: knk.jpg (533 KB, 684x3000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
knk.jpg
533 KB, 684x3000
>>
>>121354654
In what way?
>>
>>121353895
Is there a way to find someone willing to translate this? I think it really deserves a continuation, and the raws are out already.
>>
File: ffff.png (85 KB, 208x220) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ffff.png
85 KB, 208x220
>>121354601
>>121354694
>tfw dollbitch steals the souls you were cultivating all year by making their entire bus go off a cliff
NO, THIS IS BULLYING
>>
>>
>>121354601
>>121354694
Too ugly.
>>
>>121354743
>Is there a way to find someone willing to translate this?
Pay Saha a commission.
>>
>>121354552
Are you gonna kill off people for banter too? Get some thicker skin ya cunt. If someone beats you, just beat them back. If you can't beat them, train to be able to beat them, if they bring in a lot more people or weapons, then this is more than just bullying and authorities exist for this shit.
>>
>>121353029
This manga is great.
New chapters when.
>>
More like >>121354345 >>121353029 ? Physical abuse is the best.
>>
File: KUYASHI!.png (281 KB, 422x454) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KUYASHI!.png
281 KB, 422x454
>>121354768
>>121354785
>>
>>121354742
Bullies will paint you as the most evil person in the world and will use "MUH SIX TRILLION OF INNOCENT BULLIES" as an excuse to keep bullying people.
>>
File: 1404221937354.jpg (302 KB, 850x692) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404221937354.jpg
302 KB, 850x692
>>
>>121354742
Disproportionate reaction, simply. Even if you're an eye-for-an-eye person, killing people because they bullied you doesn't make sense. Try something else.
>>
File: 1403384988263.jpg (510 KB, 846x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403384988263.jpg
510 KB, 846x1200
>Bullying thread
>>
>>121354853
Well, if they succeeded then I guess it's the victim's fault for falling into the trap.
>>
>>121354197
my google skills have failed me, no results.

what is it called?
>>
>>121354798
>>121354853
>>121354909

Founding fathers here. If we followed your words America wouldn't exist right now.

>>121354853
Pretty sure the MSM would side with the victims and laugh at the bullies.
>>
>>121354965
Some dixiv oneshot.
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/rooftop_1
>>
>>121355037
>If we followed your words America wouldn't exist right now.
Is it supposed to be a bad thing?
>>
File: 31.jpg (102 KB, 728x1084) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
31.jpg
102 KB, 728x1084
Not sure why she put up with it this time.
>>
>>121355051
thanks
>>
>>121355037
Yes because I'm sure political struggles and fights between nations can be equated with high school bullying.

Why do you even pretend that the founding fathers principles are still worth shit?

Remember "He who trades his freedom for safety deserves neither"? Remember how it flied out of the window after 9/11 ?
>>
>>121355037
Those were another times. More uncivilized times.
>>
File: img000055.png (613 KB, 895x1300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000055.png
613 KB, 895x1300
>>
>>121355105
>Uncivilized
The very concept of civility came from those times anon, it's application has always been to ensure european elite superiority and rule in the new world.
>>
>>121354910
Fuck yeah bullying thread!
>>
>>121355161
So I guess what you are trying to say is that you are ok with killing a person just because he/she wronged or insulted you.
>>
File: Hitler is awesome.jpg (32 KB, 460x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hitler is awesome.jpg
32 KB, 460x300
>>121355076
Over 200 years and it is the leading super power in the world and is now stopping other nations from bullying each other.

>>121355096
Hitler here. I like your thinking. If only those damn allied victims didn't fight back.
>>
File: 1269161097753.jpg (219 KB, 500x2088) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1269161097753.jpg
219 KB, 500x2088
step it up senpai
>>
File: 1413894820989.png (53 KB, 627x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413894820989.png
53 KB, 627x500
>>121353851
Lenin-senpai pls.
>>
>>121355161
It doesn't matter when the concept appeared and what people use it for. I don't want cowboys killing people all over the place because they "offensed them" in a way or another. And unless you're a fucktard, you think the same.
>>
>>121355186
They will regret bullying Revenge-tan.
>>
>>121355203
>Hitler here. I like your thinking. If only those damn allied victims didn't fight back.
Did you even read his post?
>Yes because I'm sure political struggles and fights between nations can be equated with high school bullying.
>>
My elfen lied koma is probably on another one of my HD . someone please post.
>>
>>121355256
He's obviously cherry-picking. Just let him be.
>>
>>121355256
Because one side isn't oppressing the other, right?
>>
>>121355330
The situation might be different but the PRINCIPLE IS THE SAME. Which is the most important thing.
>>
File: bully.jpg (210 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bully.jpg
210 KB, 1000x750
>>
>>121355335
Oppressing someone with guns and bombs isn't the same as highschool bullying.
>>
This thread needs more physical violence.
>>
>>121355487
So you're telling me the bully isn't preventing the victim from doing anything?
>>
File: img0000201.png (545 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img0000201.png
545 KB, 850x1200
>>
>>121355554
Someone steals your lunch money and scribbles down on your desk.

Someone kills your citizens, family and friends.

Do you understand now why killing is more appropriate for the second situation, but not so much for the first one?

Am I in middle school? Why do these concepts get so hard through you? Are you one of those feminists who say that they've been raped as long as they THINK they've been mentally dominated and raped by the man?
>>
File: 001.jpg (423 KB, 834x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
001.jpg
423 KB, 834x1200
>>
Being the person who was "picked on" through my life, I can honestly say, those like me need to take some classes in psychology, most of the "bullying" is in your head, or started by your own actions. (Mainly by assuming everyone elses actions are negative, responding negatively to them accordingly, and in turn, making enemies.)
>>
File: 47285056_p0.png (697 KB, 820x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47285056_p0.png
697 KB, 820x640
>>121354264
but only a few dozen items
>>
File: 1419153239970.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419153239970.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>121355543
You asked for it.
>>
File: kick2.jpg (280 KB, 714x1047) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kick2.jpg
280 KB, 714x1047
>>
>>121353912
Couldn't keep watching the show, that scene, and the rest of it's "Bullying" is so 2-dimensional and unrealistic, it's as if they never actually interacted with human beings before, or have some sort of social anxiety, where they always assume the worst in everyone.
>>
>>121355543
I can work with that.
>>
>>121354601
Arghhh, why is this bitch so awesome?

The way she just relishes in the bullying is so good.
>>
>>121355648
b-but muh non-aggression principle
>>
File: 35128207_big_p4.png (263 KB, 555x555) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
35128207_big_p4.png
263 KB, 555x555
>>
>>121355433
That's beyond bullying.
>>
>>121355800
Because Ryukishi writes better about bullying than anything else
>>
2 much bullying

post victims getting revenge
>>
File: 1397598177264.jpg (728 KB, 795x3713) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397598177264.jpg
728 KB, 795x3713
>>121355543
>>
File: 1329578649325.jpg (390 KB, 855x1050) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1329578649325.jpg
390 KB, 855x1050
>>
>>121355694
this doesn't happen nearly enoughi hentai
>>
>tfw no 2d qt 3.14 to step on my face and yell that I am a little bitch while forcing me lick her soil while I get kicked in the balls

Why even life?~
>>
>>121355760
Sauce?
>>
File: 1411916860021.png (705 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411916860021.png
705 KB, 1024x1024
>>121355868
Sumire is the best.
>>
File: 22721764.jpg (206 KB, 1000x779) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
22721764.jpg
206 KB, 1000x779
Abusive yuri is great. I didn't even know I wanted this before.
>>
>>121355648
Do you think the only abuse is physical? Mental bullying is just as bad if not worse, because it's something you can't actually stop due to how modern society is thanks to hippie ideals like "walk away" or just say "no". Like that would ever work.

>>121355749
>most of the "bullying" is in your head, or started by your own actions.

GUIZ THIS BULLY IS MAKING FUN OF ME AND DESTROYING MY THINGS. HE CLEARLY LOVES ME. srly?
>>
File: canyoutell.png (440 KB, 1456x1021) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
canyoutell.png
440 KB, 1456x1021
>>121355641
>Teacher witnesses it and doesn't do jackshit
God damn
>>
>>121355925
But that's not hentai
>>
>>121355971
She deserves more threads than Erika to be honest
>>
>>121353851
First of all, you are assuming things are as black and white as "good guys vs bad guys" which isnt very realistic.

Second of all, the most "Horrendous" people on earth, are more often than not kids/teenagers, because they still have a lot of maturing to do. (As most people develop differently, and don't become very rational till mid 20s to the early 30s, after the frontal lob cortex fully develops.)

There are some sociopaths that do exist, but in MOST cases of bullying, it's usually just a slight annoyance that some kid calls him/her the wrong name, and it escalates into them thinking the "bully" deserves to die, because good needs to overcome evil.

If you allow it ion what YOU assume to be the right scenario, others will follow in what THEY think is right. (More often than not, they will have a twisted sense of right/wrong.)
>>
>>121356005
"Scribbling on a desk and stealing lunch money is worse than murder" - This anon.
>>
File: 07.jpg (216 KB, 700x933) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
07.jpg
216 KB, 700x933
>>121353029
>bullying
This is my fetish.
>>
>>121356005
>hippie ideals like "walk away" or just say "no"

You are fucking retarded if you think those are hippie ideals, how can someone be so dumb.
>>
>>121356062
Torture is worse than death.
>>
>>121356005
What sorta twisted strawman is that?

As a side note, next time you feel you're being bullied, try to actually interact with the person as IF THEY MIGHT BE HUMAN, and you'd be surprised how easily they are willing to befriend you 99% of the time.

Stop being a whiney bitch, and you wouldnt make so many enemies.
>>
>>121356107
No it's not.
>>
>>121356107
"Scribbling on a desk and stealing lunch money is torture " - This anon.
>>
>>121354345
What manga is this?
>>
Bullying exists to weed out the weak
>>
>>121356027
i know i meant in hentai. the female bullying angle doesn't come out often and when it does it usually ends with the tables being turned.
>>
>>121354345
Mahou Shoujo
not much bullying to be honest
>>
>>121356126
>The victim is at fault!
Fucking really?
>>
File: img0000271.png (841 KB, 1699x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img0000271.png
841 KB, 1699x1200
>>121356015
Don't forget the bonus round.
>>
>>121356131
Not that anon, but how do you know?
>>
File: Satoko abuse.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Satoko abuse.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>121355868
>Because Ryukishi writes better about bullying than anything else
He really does. It's so great.
>>
>>121354345
sauce?
this is my fetish
>>
File: 1423404426695.jpg (1 MB, 800x4200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423404426695.jpg
1 MB, 800x4200
>you will never do that to someone on purpose
>>
>>121356179
He never said that. But when a victim takes the wrong course of action (such as antagonizing everyone or wishing to slice their throats), it'll only make the situation worse.
>>
>>121356179
Both are at fault, Don't try to play the victim card, where you get out of every responsibility.

If the fucking electrical socket electrocutes you every time you stick a fork in it, YES IT'S THE FUCKING ELECTRICAL SOCKETS FAULT.
IF you ignore the fact it requires BOTH the electricity AND you sticking a fork in it.

If you get pissy at someone, they get pissy back.

THATS HOW THE WORLD WORKS.

Right now, you're going to be upset, solely because I'm treating you negitively, but I wouldn't have, had you not decided to interpret my words with negativity.

In turn, Me attacking you, stems from you attacking me, which stems from your perception of how I intended my words.

Stop fucking up, and this wouldn't escalate.
>>
>>121356126
Yea man I'm sure he's going to be all coolz and shit while he's beating my ass.

HURR HURR

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

>>121356037
Life is black and white since humans are evil by nature. The only thing that changes how black are you.

>>121356072
PEACE AND LOVE ANON PEACE AND LOVE ANON I BET IF WE PUT FLOWERS ON THE BULLY'S DESK HE/SHE WILL COME TO STOP HIS/HER BULLYING JUST LIKE WHAT THE HIPPIES DID WITH SOLDIER'S GUNS DURING THEIR TIME!
>>
File: pls no bully.jpg (140 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pls no bully.jpg
140 KB, 800x600
>>121356285
Don't bully best cup
>>
>>121356323
Wow, anon. Get help.
>>
File: meteorite.png (278 KB, 1456x1015) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
meteorite.png
278 KB, 1456x1015
>>121356181
Fuck everything
>>
>>121354714
That's not okay, that shit is fucking expensive.
>>
>>121354614
>oh boy, cat I wonder ho-
>they kill yep
Yep, great. I just wish it wasn't so obvious or cliche.

I'd prefer some good ol' kidnapping and actuall treating the cat so well that it sees you as its master.

Then, as you fuck over the girl who bitched so hard for the cat, you give it back to her.
And the cat gives no shit about her because it loves you instead.

Now that would be a good paypack.

Fuck killing animals.
People should be above that sort of bullshit.
>>
>you will never bully a usually smug bully girl till she cries and begs you to stop
>>
>>121356311
Not him but...

>If the fucking electrical socket electrocutes you every time you stick a fork in it, YES IT'S THE FUCKING ELECTRICAL SOCKETS FAULT.

It would be the parent's fault in this case for doing a shitter job of parenting, but modern society once again doesn't want to parent blaming for some reason.
>>
>>121356192
In one case, the person lives
>>
>>
>>121356311
Fuck you! I'll kill you!
>>
>>121356323
Why is he "BEATING YOUR ASS"? Did you fucking mouth off to him, like you're doing here? cuz I'd bet that would have spurred it on.

Maybe learn how to be a decent human being, before you try to be a shit head and claim its everyone else who started it.

And NO, there is no such thing as good or evil, they are merely interpretations of YOU.

As long as people continue to think there is evil, they will continue to try and justify their actions.
>>
>>121356402
Typical newb.
>>
>>121355797
Damn, I remember really enjoying that scene when it happened. Bitch deserved that so much.
>>
File: 1417382688779.png (326 KB, 800x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417382688779.png
326 KB, 800x960
>>
>there is a chance, however slim, that a little girl will bully you despite the fact that you are a grown man, and you can pretend that she's actually hurting you
>>
File: 1400214059257.jpg (24 KB, 637x356) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400214059257.jpg
24 KB, 637x356
>>121356402
>>
>>121355797
That shit made me so satisfied.
>>
>>121356323
>Yea man I'm sure he's going to be all coolz and shit while he's beating my ass.
Again, he never said that. Defend yourself. If someone is beating you up, I'm sure you can find a way to prove it or to beat up the fuckers. You can threaten them to cut them or something too, they'd probably believe it since they'd see you as a pitiable guy who has nothing to lose.
Or just grab a fucking chair to fight back. Stop complaining and react.
>>
>>121356398
The problem with parent blaming, is that it's become a 1 excuse fits all.

Yes it happens, but MOST of the time, it doesn't.

An example would be WoW, where everyone is told to go for the same goal (quest)

The parents say "behave, be good"
The quests say, kill X mobs in this location.

But sadly, people arn't all the same, as in WoW's classes.

One class has an advantage at this quest, while another does not.

When someone fails, it's "Blame the parent, not the persons cons."
>>
>>121356311
>If you get pissy at someone, they get pissy back.
that's not the same as bullying.
>>
>>121356471
Anon, I think posting a ball is rather offtopic.
>>
>>121355749
i'm being bullied so i'm clearly at fault.

as someone who often got shit for no reason all i learned is that people can be assholes.

did i ever take some sort of revenge or some shit? no, i just got over it. but it doesn't change the fact that i never did anything that warranted being made fun of or picked on.

thankfully it was mostly annoying and psychological shit rather than actual physical bullying.
>>
>>121356570
>One class has an advantage at this quest, while another does not.

And that class happens to be better and more sought out in parties, and if they're not autistic manchildren who want to play SOLO HEALER builds, they will learn to use their resources properly to finish the quest in the same amount of time.
>>
>>121355998
My dick is diamond.
>>
>>121356070

source?
>>
Revenge > Bully
>>
>>121355797
Too bad he did it to protect the worst girl.
>>
File: 1412429304729.png (469 KB, 880x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412429304729.png
469 KB, 880x960
>>
File: 1415557569439.gif (2 MB, 416x318) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415557569439.gif
2 MB, 416x318
The best feeling in the world: Going back to your hometown to see all those grown-up bullies working at parking lots of convenience stores.
>>
>>121356575
If you antagonize people and stop acting normal around them, they'll feel something is out of place and if they're stupid enough/teenagers/both, that'll probably end in bullying. Sure, the bully is the responsible in the first place, but sometimes the victim is actually helping him by being stupid.
>>
>>121356682
I don't know, I think jerking off feels better.
>>
>>121356649
You want to know?
>>
>>121356663
Justice > revenge > bully
>tfw your most recurring fantasy is harming an unrepentant serial killer girl
>>
>>121356402
Oh boy oh boy
>>
>>121356722
With your dick?
>>
>>121356575
Yes it is, that's the WHOLE point of what I'm saying.

It's what spurs on MOST PEOPLE'S assumption of what bullying is.

It's quite literal, and it's hard to see, until you actually TRY.

Let me give you an example, find some movie where the main character is picked on, and is the underdog.
He gets his revenge on the "bullies" and saves the day in some way.
Now ask the very people who bully you what they think of the movie or any movie with said concept, surprisingly enough they like those kinds of movies... and the main character...

Now ask yourself "why?"
>>
>>121356195
Silly Rika. First you should have told Satoko that you would beat the crap out of her if she continued bullying you.
>>
File: 1416370130261.png (321 KB, 742x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416370130261.png
321 KB, 742x800
>>121355998
>>
>>121356682
How do you even find them?
>>
>>121356147
and yet it fails in that the authorities fail to weed out the weak-minded bullies who can't function like normal humans and cope with individual differences or with personal problems and thus have to resort to violence and shaming to feel normal.
>>
>>121356733
He doesn't "live" though, being a brain with no chance of ever getting a body back hardly counts as living.
>>
>>121356746
That too.
>>
>>121356609
Having annoying as shit jokes directed at you, isnt the same as "bullying"
>>
>>121356431
Do you seriously think the bully is going to give a serious answer or even bother to, or the fact that the victim won't even have the time to ask because the victim is too busy getting his/her ass beaten on by the bully?

>>121356570
So society knows it is the parents fault but won't do the parent blaming because of a pseudo peace?

>>121356553
Good job now the bully comes back even more determined to beat you up and his/her reign of terror continues.
>>
>>121356715
it was given earlier

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/rooftop_1
>>
>>121356685
If I'm being rude to people when they talk to me I don't mind them being rude to me in turn.
I do mind them taking/damaging my property or otherwise trying to interfere with whatever I do when I am not interacting with them.

Proportionate response.
>>
Any mango where the bullied takes revenge?
>>
>>121356640
Thanks for the strategy guide on how to play an MMO...
>>
File: 1417986505121.jpg (1 MB, 950x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417986505121.jpg
1 MB, 950x1200
>>121356798
Damn you anti-bully
>>
>>121356789
It's an attack on you. How is it not bullying?
>>
>>121356753
I don't see what you're trying to say
>>
>>121356856
>not knowing about Revenge Classroom
>>
>>121356797
Yes I do, because I've done it hundreds of times, once I realized it's possible to interact with another human being, when I imagine them as one, and not some 2d villain from a movie.

if you're failing to do it, ask yourself what you're doing wrong.
>>
>>121356786
That's kind of my point; he's technically still alive but is that kind of existence really better than death?
>>
>Tfw bullied in high school
>tfw expelled from high school because I went to school with a knife and fucked the bullies up before hitting them with a chair and stepping on their bellies with my whole body weight
>>
>>121356797
I sincerely doubt people would come back at you after you destroyed someone with a chair or something. If they keep coming with more people, it'll be easier to prove so authorities can react.

>>121356823
True. The problem is when you antagonize everyone, which I witnessed many times.
>>
Poor Kasane, She's looks sort of cool and cute as herself though...
>>
>>121356797
Most bullying doesn't involve serious physical harm. Just words, messing with your stuff, shoving you, that sort of thing. If you're getting beat up so badly that you can't even speak then that's a different problem, but that seems pretty rare and likely to have been escalated by something else.
>>
>>121356862
My job here is done.

Fun spoiler away!
>>
File: the face of evil.jpg (58 KB, 307x380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the face of evil.jpg
58 KB, 307x380
>>121356856
Yes,
>>
>>121356781
Small town.
>>
>>121356856
or hentai

I fucking love when this happens in hentai
>>
>>121353792
>tfw no desk at my school was like that.
>>
>>121356925
I don't think fictional torture like this is relevant here. Being bullied a few months, even years, isn't something that breaks you like that. I lived.
>>
>>121356950
>had to use a knife
kek loser
>>
>>121356798

Girls bully girls they want to fug?
>>
>>121356378
>>121356181
>>121356015
>>121355641
>1 chapter left
>translation never
>>
>>121356323
>Life is black and white since humans are evil by nature. The only thing that changes how black are you.
You're contradicting yourself. What you're describing is a grey and gray (or black and gray) morality, not a black and white morality, which is basically manicheism.
>>
>>121356952
>The problem is when you antagonize everyone
No. Even if you piss of everyone then that does not justify anything more than them being pissed at you.
>>
>>121356987
Disregard what I said earlier
>>121356856 (You)
Any hentai with revenge?
>>
>>121356856
No
Next chapter when
>>
>>121356879
He's saying that bullies usually have the same sense of justice as the bullied, and just rationalize the bullying as "he deserves it because he's acting like a retard" or the like.
>>
File: 1414815817317.jpg (65 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414815817317.jpg
65 KB, 800x600
I was bullied in highschool until one day I snapped and hit back, the next day they ganged on me and beat the shit out of me.
After that they left me alone.
For anyone who's being bullied don't just sit there fight back.

And that's how my bully fetish was born.
>>
>>121356925
>but is that kind of existence really better than death?

And my point is that it's not living, it's merely existing. You cannot compare it with "living and going home to your family after being tortured" because he's never going to "go home".

Also it's fictional torture on steroids.
>>
File: HueKyubey.jpg (20 KB, 486x394) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HueKyubey.jpg
20 KB, 486x394
>>121357023
What?

pic unrelated.
>>
>>121356950
I remember one bullied guy at my school that came with a knife for self-defense. I also remember after school seeing the bully beating the crap out of that poor idiot after he disarmed him.
>>
>>121356553
>threaten them
that shit doesn't work, they just mock you, go to the teacher/authorities and you get painted as the badguy. If your lucky you get detention or something.
>>
>>121357061
So they're pissed, and they think you deserved being bullied, that you probably brought it up on yourself by acting like a dick to everyone, It's probably false, but who cares? It's what you're showing them right now. It's only natural they'd think that.
>>
I can't believe you guys.

The best thing to get rid of bullies is to join a group. Bullies only target isolated people that are pretty sure can't fight back.
>>
>>121357120
>being disarmed
I wasn't a faggot, I just shanked the fucker and grabbed a chair while he was too distracted. After that it was a smooth ride.
We called him C-section after that.
>>
File: 1411652404775.jpg (103 KB, 500x625) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411652404775.jpg
103 KB, 500x625
>>
>>121357021
If we're talking about bullying then I agree with you. I'm really just trying to say that there are some tortures that are worse than death (See Griffith pre-Godhand for a more realistic example)
>>
>>121357069
>someone holds some moral standard in general but finds excuses for individual sitautions why they don't apply to him
that's hardly news.
>>
File: 01.png (496 KB, 1259x1836) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
01.png
496 KB, 1259x1836
>>
>>121356789
when it's a group of people doing it constantly for years, yes it is.

i managed to not let it affect me or my life, but it was still completely uncalled for and unjustified. it's easy to say "just ignore it" but when it's you going through it every single fucking day it's very far from pleasant.

besides, it's not like i treated them like shit like that other anon thinks everyone who gets bulied does.
>>
>>121357122
Why would the teacher/authorities believe them and not you?
>>
>>121354123
Source?
>>
>>121356950
>most of your bullying was verbal
>you tried to choke your bullies with a belt you brought in school, beat them to death with a chair, threw a vase at them once, etc
Holy shit, what a psycho I was.
>>
>>121357217
If you aren't surprised by that then why are you surprised by the idea that there's usually some reason specific people are bullied?
>>
>>121356862

I think I'm being meta-bullied anyway by half of the posts in the thread being a shit argument.
>>
>>121357187
>So they're pissed
ok, fine

>and they think you deserved being bullied
I don't see how you get from A to B

>that you probably brought it up on yourself
and even less to C
>>
>>121357199
>We called him C-section after that.
That's pretty golden, anon.
>>
>>121357262
Bully victims are often loners, bullies are often groups of people. You end up having lots of people saying the same thing and one person claiming they are all liars.
>>
>>121357287
>beat them to death
What the fuck
>>
>>121355243
What does she do and what manga?
>>
>>121356987
There's an awesome one where some gloomy chemistry genius is bullied by a generic Yankee guy and his girlfriend. He brews some ultimate ahprodesiac and gives it to the girl and she becomes addicted to and then falls in love with him.

Cannot for the life of me remember what it's called even though I reread it every other month. I think the artist is called chou or something.
>>
>>121354345
Name of this manga?
>>
File: img000020.png (283 KB, 700x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000020.png
283 KB, 700x1024
>>121353029
Fuck, I want more chapters
>>
>>121357298
Well, it was pretty fun, until I got expelled.
>>
>>121357345
mahou shoujou site
>>
>>121357195
This. Also people with slouches, who are socially ankward, get easily scared of the popular bully, and show it when they're afraid. It's basic predatory instinct to bully people who you can feel are afraid of you. And kids are just that, bundles of instinct.
>>
>>121356921
>if you're failing to do it, ask yourself what you're doing wrong.

Victim blaming isn't a wise thing to be doing.

>>121356962
>>121356952
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/collier-judge-upholds-stand-your-ground-defense-ca

The victim did everything he could to avoid the bully and guess what? The bully still followed him around and caused misery to him and the kicker? The fucking state tried to charge the VICTIM for killing the fucking bully, and even more the family of the bully had the balls to blame the victim when their shitter son was the one causing the problems. How messed up is that?

>>121357055
Black is black. It still has black in it. There is no white in it.
>>
>>121357394
Thanks, anon
A feels manga.
>>
>>121356378
>>121356181
source?
>>
Bullying where the bully is actually in love with the bullied > exaggerated revenge > justice > no reason bullying
>>
File: 1414351431744.jpg (481 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414351431744.jpg
481 KB, 1000x1000
>>121357195
>Bullies only target isolated people that are pretty sure can't fight back.
Not always correct.
But it's a helpful tactic.
>>121357213
>there are some tortures that are worse than death
Agreed, I bullied a girl I was always groping her breasts/groins.
Until one day she cracked.
>>
>>121357295
You don't see why pissing someone off would make them think you deserve to be punished?
I mean, there are people in the thread right now who are arguing exactly that from the perspective of the bullies.
>>
>>121357420
>Black is black. It still has black in it. There is no white in it.
>>
>>121357337

If you reread it every month can you just post the front page? Someone will probably figure it out. Or you'll find the name in the process anyway.
>>
>>121357465
>perspective of the bullied.
>>
File: hapdawg.jpg (66 KB, 500x335) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hapdawg.jpg
66 KB, 500x335
>>121353029

Ah bullying. I remember when back when I was in Middle School in Americuh there was a pair of niglets that were basically the school bullies. Unrelated to anime by fuck it, Story Time.

> Be Me
> 6ft, White as Snow
> 8th Grade
> Two little Nigglets have the run of the school.
> Antagonize Teachers & Students. Beat up kids and walk.
> Ignore them mostly because their degenerates.
> One day they start messing with one my buddies in a Science Lab.
> Ask them to "Kindly Fuck off."
> Nigglets look at me standing in front of them.
> Good half foot on them.
> In nigglets mind: A Challenge.
> I sit back down and they leave my sight.
> Suddenly get shoved by bigger of the two nigglets.
> "You tryin' to start something whitey?" Nigglet sputters as he leans his face in front of mine as he keeps shoving me.
> Guess we're doing this.
> Shove fingers into his nose and slam the back of his head against the table 2-3 times.
> KO!
> Other nigglet immediately bolts for teacher.
> Get send to Principal's office.
> MFW I get suspended 2 months for "hate crime", and I was gonna transfer out of the school anyway
>>
>>121357356
me too

I've surprisingly enjoyed what's been translated so far.
>>
>>121357289
People internally white-washing their decisions does not mean the other person is somehow responsible, at fault or the cause of that action.
Therefore it's not a valid reason.
>>
>>121357295
>I don't see how you get from A to B and even less to C
"He's a total dick. I was just being nice to him. If he's like that with everyone, that's probably why he's being bullied, someone didn't like being treated like shit and responded. Hey he deserved it. Probably."
It's probably shallow, yet that's what most people will think. Especially if we're talking about teenagers.

>>121357326
>Bully victims are often loners, bullies are often groups of people.
That's the argument you could use too.
Seriously, bullying (I'm assuming we're talking about serious bullying here) leaves traces. It's not hard to find evidences.
>>
>>121357109
I think we may be arguing semantics on what it means to live so I'll try to make this clear.

All I'm arguing is that there are some things worse than death, and that a state of continuous torture with no clear escape is one of them.
>>
>>121357511

lol
>>
>>121353851
There is no human society. Humans are not social creatures, they are group creatures. We all live in different human groups, a society would mean we live in just one human group. There is no human society, but there are human groups.
Huge difference, buddy. If you kill your oppessors certain human groups might support you, while others will oppose you.
>>
>>121357227
I laughed

Then i felt bad about myself
And then i jerked off.
>>
>>121356323
>humans are evil by nature

AHAHAHHA

I bet you're fun to hang out with. Cut yourself recently?
>>
>>121356987
Here the brother takes revenge>>121357227
>>
>>121357511
Why didn't America kill all the niggers, just like they did with the indians?
>>
Let's turn this into a revenge/comeuppance thread.
>>
>>121357534
> that a state of continuous torture with no clear escape is one of them.

That is true. But that doesn't prove that torture generally is worse than death. Especially since it rarely ends up like that.
>>
>>121357262
Close to what >>121357326 says.
Its easier to point out the loners/outcast, pin the blame on the person that isn't part of the group.
>>
File: haruhi3.gif (210 KB, 400x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
haruhi3.gif
210 KB, 400x225
>>121355433

>you'll never be pestered by a girl sitting behind you

Why even live.
>>
>>121357511
That's america for you.
>>
>>121357331
*tried to
Still, I'm scared of my past self.
>>
>>121357484
You can see this action happen all over the world such as the animal kingdom and guess what? Animals attack each other even when not provoked.
>>
>>121355543
That plane at the end.
Fuck yeah!
>>
>>121356411
>that little hint of pussy
god i love that shit
>>
>>121357448
enjoy :).
>>
>>121357420
>There is no white in it.
Then how is it 'black and white'?

As to that case, either the killer wasn't really in serious danger in which case the killing was disproportionate, or the situation was an outlier because most bullying cases aren't nearly that dangerous.
>>
>>121356323
Humans cannot be good nor evil because there is no good and evil in the objective sense.
Humans are selfish by nature, though.
It is impossible for a human to commit a selfless act, every action we take is because of some benefit we might be after.
The self is everything for us.
>>
>>121357027
source?
>>
>>121357721
I want to get the chance to turn around and smack the bitch.
>>
File: 1391329049331.png (160 KB, 595x762) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391329049331.png
160 KB, 595x762
Fuck this thread !!
>>
File: nana_life_001.jpg (115 KB, 285x1370) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nana_life_001.jpg
115 KB, 285x1370
>>121355223

Alright.
>>
>>121357579
>lol
Fuck off.

>>121357757
>:)
You too, faggot.
>>
>>121357704
What sort of education do you have that the teachers is not involved at all with the students?

In all of my schools so far, every single teacher knew who were the "bad apples" after only a week, and they would always act accordingly.(Always ask them more questions than usual, always question them first when they heard that something bad happened in our classroom, etc.)

Come on guys, you don't live in a fictional Japanese setting where adults don't exist, and the few who do are out to get you.
>>
>>121357801

Seriously, nobody fucking cares about your debates on human nature or how you totally stomped some niggers post some fucking bullying manga/anime or fuck off.
>>
>>121357066
lol 2 kills in and this bitch already is starting to regret shit. I hope she bullies herself even more.
>>
>>121357801
>!!
Get out.
>>
>>121357814

:'(
>>
>>121357517
The point isn't whether the action is justified by some specific moral code. The point is that the bullies aren't as different from the bullied as they seem to be portrayed, often see something the victim is doing as provocation, and in many cases can be convinced to stop using the right approach.
>>
>>121357783
Maximum tipping
>>
File: 1412413926522.jpg (124 KB, 850x1096) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412413926522.jpg
124 KB, 850x1096
>>121357448
>feels
>>121357857
>lol
>>121357880
>:'(

What the fuck happened to the thread?
>>
>>121357511
Why are white dogs so best?
>>
gotdammit /pol/, fuck this thread, I just want source for this
>>121356378
>>121356181
>>121356015
>>121355641
source gotdammit I'm getting koreans runes
>>
>>121357782
>>121357783

It's just a stupid saying by humans to indicate that "good" outways "evil" hence the white and black meme from humans.

There truly is no such thing as white. Just black and layers of black.
>>
>>121357588
>this whole post
Look up the meaning of words before you use them.
so•cial /ˈsoʊʃəl/
adj.
Sociologyof or relating to friendly companionship or relations:
a social club.
Sociologyfriendly or sociable:
a social personality.
Sociologyliving in companionship with others rather than in isolation (!!!)
Humans are social animals.
Sociology[often: before a noun] of or relating to human society (!!!), esp. when it is divided into classes according to status:
the social classes of the Middle Ages in Europe.

So basically living in a group means being social. So there is no distinction between group creatures and social creatures to be made.

so•ci•e•ty /səˈsaɪɪti/
n., pl. -ties,adj.

n.
Sociology[uncountable] human beings thought of as a group (!!!) and viewed as members of a community:
the evolution of society.
Sociologya highly structured system of human organization for a large-scale community: [uncountable]
a look at American society.
[countable]
They studied societies of ancient Egypt and Greece.
Sociology[countable] a group of people associated together for religious, cultural, scientific, or other purposes:
an Irish-American cultural society.
Sociology[uncountable] the social life of wealthy, well-known, or fashionable persons, or the class of these people:
people in high society.

And society is, again, a group, or groups of people living with together. That's what it means.

Now reread your post and see how retarded it sounds.
>>
>>121357681
>But that doesn't prove that torture generally is worse than death

What it really comes down to is not really the torture itself but the person being tortured's will to live.

That makes this a somewhat tricky topic because that's going to vary from person to person and there isn't any real way to measure something like that.

It also makes this difficult to even argue about since what may be tolerable for you may be intolerable for me or vice versa.
>>
Some dudes tried to bully me in school but they hit like pussy's compared to my dad. They just left me alone after not really getting any reaction of out me.
>>
>>121357465
>You don't see why pissing someone off would make them think you deserve to be punished?
They may think that. But just because you think something doesn't mean you're right or justified in your actions.
>>
>>121357923
That's not what black and white means. It's also juvenile nonsense.
>>
>>121357977
He was never saying that anyone was justified, he was saying that the actions of the bullied encourage the actions of the bullies (and vice versa).
>>
>>121357881
>and in many cases can be convinced to stop using the right approach.
If that's so easy then why don't the people in charge (parents, teachers, whoever) simply apply them?

It is unlikely that if both sides are unwilling to interact with each other on reasonable terms that they will reach that conclusion.
>>
File: Nuno Dylan.jpg (42 KB, 352x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nuno Dylan.jpg
42 KB, 352x480
Dylan here. Thank you everyone for defending bullies like me. If that faggot Jorge Saavedra hadn't stabbed me I would have continued to harass and bully him. Following him to every bus stop he goes to and making his life hell. I just hope you guys keep up with the victim blaming and putting the victims in jail so that future bullies like me can continue to their "love".
>>
>>121358041
I see the unintended "encouragement" as irrelevant. The remain unchanged.
>>
>>121357783
> every action we take is because of some benefit we might be after.

That is completely wrong though. That might be the case if human beings were perfect logical organism with no error, but that is hardly the case.

Are you really going to claim that humans make no errors in their judgement? Sorry but purely selfless actions exist just like gay sex exists and just like there are outstanding individuals who would give their life for a random joe nobody cares about, even though logically they are worth more to society.
>>
I want to be bullied by a cute girl.
>>
File: Bully1.jpg (281 KB, 850x646) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bully1.jpg
281 KB, 850x646
>>121358084
I can't masturbate to 3D bullying.
>>
>>121357833
Welcome to the education of America. Where the teacher, the victim, the bully are the only ones in class. The bully is going out of there way to antagonize the victim while the teacher does nothing, and instead threatens to write the victim up if he were to speak up.
>>
>>121358077
Probably because the parents and teachers don't usually get involved, and when they do it's using their authority rather than convincing anyone of anything or addressing the causes.
>>
>>121357737
Well of course man, because animals need to eat. But you man have a mart less than 30 km away from home, so you don't need to. But being animals we still have all these instincts and energy which enabled us to chase and kill animals in the past. Some people do sports to channel it, others bully people because they're assholes.
But please, at least before spouting this kind of stuff, read Voltaire and Rousseau. The way you are now you just sound like an edgy teenager. The matter of whether man was born evil or not was discussed at length by these two.
>>
File: cry blind.png (667 KB, 1000x496) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cry blind.png
667 KB, 1000x496
>You will never be able to relive your childhood and be the bully you should have been
>>
>>121357967
I guess you are correct, this is purely subjective and every person would probably give a different answer when asked.
>>
>>121358084
Is it really a crime to stab someone with a fashion sense this shit?
>>
>>121358160
>don't usually get involved
Great fucking job.

It encourages the bullies and their targets will feel left alone and resort to self-defense.
>>
File: Magical.jpg (562 KB, 1664x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Magical.jpg
562 KB, 1664x1200
What do you do when the bullied is the bully of the bullies?
>>
>>121357909
素足のメテオライト
>>
>>121357933
You are the retarded one for talking about the act of interacting with others and using it to define a society.
Human society implies one group, the point of calling it human society is moot if it can have multiple groups with distinct values in it.
>>
>>121357996
I just know it's ridiculous to think that there actual goodness in humans and/or the world when you would have to be a saint or some shit which can never happen with the way humans are genetically.

>>121358179
That's just an indication that they had that evil in them in the first place, because if the person didn't he/she wouldn't bully people in the first place.
>>
>>121358119
Then you're an idiot. You should be aware that your actions have consequences, and that while those consequences may not always seem fair you should still take steps to mitigate risk and behave reasonably towards others. Not act like the world will treat you perfectly by default and then freak out about justice and revenge when someone isn't nice enough to you.
>>
I want to bully all girls.
All of them.
>>
>>121358278
It's called a three way dispute. That's not bullying.
>>
>>121358243
I'm not sure what you're getting at. I'm not condoning the 'do nothing' approach.
>>
>>121358084
No problem, Dylan! Keep up the good work!
>>
>>121358278
You purge all of them that way you know for sure the cycle of evil ends.
>>
>>
There's that one doujin where a chick bullied a dude but he grew up to not be a manlet while she stayed basically the same height so new he's bullying her with his dick. Can't remember the name for the life of me though.
>>
File: 01.jpg (369 KB, 1181x1371) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
01.jpg
369 KB, 1181x1371
What do you do when you saved a quiet (big titted) classmate from being bullied because you wanted to fuck her, but you got fucked by her big futa cock instead?
>>
>>121358370
Thanks I'm bullying Satan right now. Shit is cash.
>>
>>121358328
I think it's ridiculous that anyone would ever take you seriously. Unless you're pretending to be the kind of teenage retard who mouths off and gets bullied, in which case you're actually doing a pretty good job.
>>
>>121358370
He's bullying angels now, anon.
>>
>>121357857
>starting to regret shit
She isn't regreting shit what are you talking about?
>>
>>121358336

Strange, I want to be bullied by all girls. All of them. (Yes, even those ones.)
>>
>>121358328
Please for the love of god pick up some books and stop with this teenage nonsense, it's really embarrassing.
>>
>>121358411
>>121358417
I'm glad we have someone this dedicated to cover the afterlife bullying.
>>
>>121358328
>That's just an indication that they had that evil in them in the first place
That's Voltaire's pov. Rousseau on the other hand, would say society is responsible for corrupting the bully.
Personally I think both opinions are true. Man is born evil (though not that much), and society corrupts him further. It can also make him better though, depending on his luck.
>>
>>121358125
>That is completely wrong though.

It is correct, though.
Every action is for some benefit in their mind, even if the person isn't aware of it.
Even religion is like that. People just try to be good to others because they want to go to heaven or receive whatever reward is expecting them, right?
Otherwise they might be after glory, fame or whatever it is in their subconcious.
For example, right now you are just here because of some reason that might benefit you.
Maybe you are bored and decided to pass the time. Maybe you are trying to run away from something and decided to waste your time with me, instead. Maybe you are after some grand mission of whatever to change my mind because of some obscure benefit that might appear in the future.
>>
>>121358409
Ask for source.
>>
>>121358481
Check desudesu.
>>
>>121358472
Voltaire and Rousseau are retards because there is no good nor evil, thus their opinions are irrelevant. Humans are organic machines, good and evil would imply the absurd existence of free will.
>>
>>121358474
I'm not getting any benefits from making you stop spouting retarded shit, I'm just wasting precious time which could otherwise be spent watching anime or discussing with actual adults.

And again, people do actions that will never benefit them in any way all the fucking time, because humans are not perfect, and humans are not completely logical beings.
>>
File: 1416252173195.jpg (55 KB, 468x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416252173195.jpg
55 KB, 468x240
>>121358576
>Voltaire and Rousseau are retards
>says the teenager on 4chan in a bully thread nonetheless, who only read books his teacher forced him to
>>
Help me /a/, my sister is being a bully in her school, just because she has a high level of karate grade or something. I want her to stop but she being a dere to me and I don't want to make her unhappy.
>>
>>121358581
If you believe all this then why are you posting now? One would think that if you understood that you weren't getting any benefits and that there are better things you could be doing, you would stop and do those other things. It seems to me that you actually do feel there is some kind of benefit to this.
>>
>>121358414
>I think it's ridiculous that anyone would ever take you seriously.

Until it actually happens and then I'll be forced to say I told you so while you try to make up some excuse.

>>121358472
>Rousseau on the other hand, would say society is responsible for corrupting the bully.

If this is true how does he explain people who become evil coming from good homes and environments?

>>121358576
There is no such thing as free will nor freedom. The minute you're born you are controlled by something. Hell, even when you're alone you're still controlled by your animal instincts.
>>
>>121358313
>Human society implies one group, the point of calling it human society is moot if it can have multiple groups with distinct values in it.
Take a country. Any country. Or even better, a country with many cultures, race, values and religions. What makes them live in a single country, be part of a single group despite being so different ?
Having a sense of belonging to that country. That's it. No need to look further.
>>
>>121357500
Found it:

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/545579/a7270d7154/
>>
I want to bully bullies and rescue the poor 2D victims
>>
>>121358666
>If you believe all this then why are you posting now?

Are you fucking blind? An idiot? A complete retard? I've said this every single time in all of my posts so far

>because humans are not perfect, and humans are not completely logical beings

Should I repeat it with caps lock on so that you might notice it?
>>
>>121358712
What if my victims are bullies themselves?
>>
>>121358665
Make her addicted to your dick, withold it if she's being a bully.
>>
>>121358581
>I'm not getting any benefits

You might try to deny it, but your subconcious would tell a different story.
Even if humans are not completely logical beings that doesn't give them the power to do selfless acts, it just means our selfish acts might not be using logic and appear selfless because we don't know how each person's subconcious is working.
For example, maybe you are trying to stop me because in your subconcious you want to fuck your mother.
>>
>>121355186
I just read this. I like.
>>
>>121358677
Until what actually happens?
Have you forgotten what you were talking about?
>>
>>121358665
If it's a boy he should be grateful.
>>
File: 35354633531.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
35354633531.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>121358634
>that comic

>>121358576
There's always good and evil, except their definition changes according to the times. If I were to stick a fork in your hand, you'd say I'm evil, right ? Evil is just a word by which we call what we think is wrong. It's strongly tied to our own sense of justice.
>>
>>121358329
>Not act like the world will treat you perfectly by default
Why not? I expect people to behave logically by default and any emotional response being a mistake.

>And then freak out about justice and revenge
Who said anything about freaking out? I'm just saying that those should be the expected follow-up steps if someone else unduely escalates their response.
>>
>>121358634
You only replied to my post because I made that post and that made you reply to me, but I only made that post because of another previous event.
We do not have free will. At all. Right now I'm making this post because of your post, and I would never make the same choice in another scenario.
>>
>>121358794
The end of the world of course. When humanity is about to self destruct upon itself and you'll still make up excuses for humans aren't evil and that there is no such thing as evil.
>>
>>121358828
> If I were to stick a fork in your hand, you'd say I'm evil, right ?

No, I would just wonder if you are a cannibal and ask you to devour me whole.
>>
>>121358677
>from good homes and environments
That's your pov. But being rich, living in a good neighborhood and having good parents doesn't guarantee the child will grow up to be a great guy. His grandfather could be raping him on the weekends, his parents could put pressure on him so he get good grades, or on the contrary, they're too laxist, and let him do whatever he wants, etc
>>
Bullying isn't really that bad in high school. But in college it can swing into the danger zone pretty hard.
>>
>>121358732
That doesn't work in this situation though. If you realize that you're behaving illogically and that there's no benefit to you, then you would stop. Your argument only makes sense if people don't realize they're behaving irrationally.

It's also self-defeating, because if we accept your argument that you're irrational and that there is no reason for your current actions, then your perspective can be dismissed as that of an insane person. There's no longer any need to justify your actions with any other viewpoint.
>>
>>121358828
Good and evil can be formed by our inate levels of empathy and how much harm is caused to others.

Though you can always not give a fuck and only focus on attaining power.
>>
>>121358877
I don't mind discussing fatalism and determinism but I don't see what it has to do with the subject at hand. Wish moot made a /phi/ board before he left, where pretentious asshats like ourselves can gather and discuss things that have already been discussed to death by men centuries older than us.
>>
File: miyapproved.png (815 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
miyapproved.png
815 KB, 1400x1400
>>121355186
>Action
>Drama
>Horror
>Psychological
>School Life
>Shounen
>Smut
>Tragedy
All the like.
>>
File: 1363554139767.png (307 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1363554139767.png
307 KB, 500x500
Have you ever been bullied by a girl when you were a shota, /a/? How was it like? Did you enjoy it? Do you wish it continued?
>>
>>121358978
Basically yes, you're absolutely right.
That's also why sociopathy is considered a mental illness.
>>
>>121358732
Not him, but i think you are lying to yourself, mate.
You like it here, this is why you are in this thread, reading all this stupid bullshit and arguing with complete strangers.
We only doing what we like, this is why you are here with us and not reading book or learning something new. Anything other that siting here, wasting time is just too troublesome.
>>
>>121358968
>If you realize that you're behaving illogically and that there's no benefit to you, then you would stop

Yeah, if I was thinking and doing things logically, I would do exactly that.

And yeah, selflessness can be compared with insanity.
>>
>>121358848
>I expect people to behave logically by default and any emotional response being a mistake
And as I said, that's stupid because reality does not conform to your expectations.

>those should be the expected follow-up steps
Stabbing someone, or otherwise engaging in some juvenile revenge fantasy? Those ARE undue escalation.
>>
>>121358964
>in college
How? Just go to class and then fuck off. Unless you want to join a frat house or something, you don't really need to talk to anybody and people wouldn't give a shit.
>>
File: How_to_souce.png (473 KB, 1420x1433) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
How_to_souce.png
473 KB, 1420x1433
>>121357909
>>
File: darksouls.jpg (443 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
darksouls.jpg
443 KB, 1920x1200
>>121356471
This is not okay.
>>
>>121358898
What does that have to do with anything?
It's also not even a sound argument; there are all sorts of ways humanity could destroy itself without being evil.
>>
>>121359026
No, but I did bully a shota when I was a loli.
Well, I didn't follow him to the bustop or anything, but I certainly did kick him in the groin whenever he tried making friends with my group of friends. I just couldn't stand him with his blond bob and weird mannerisms.
I hope he can still have children.
>>
>>121359108
>that's stupid
Only as far as idealized models are stupid.
>>
>>121359029
Apathy is also king.
>>
Explain to me how platonic affection for someone not blood related is evil, in 2 sentences or less.
>>
>accepting bullying

>not ambushing them when they're alone
>>
File: moist.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
moist.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>121358933
Oh anon. Sorry I'm not a cannibal, but for you I can pretend to be.
>>
>>121359026
An older mexican girl made fun of me once for wearing flip flops and I started crying and told her parents but I don't think they cared/understood English. I was maybe 9 or 10 and she was like 13. Around the same time other girls in the same part of the neighborhood would put an L on their forehead and call me a loser and I never really understood why. I would ride my bike by their house and hardly ever interacted with them, but I was never mean or rude. Other than that I was never bullied by any grills.
>>
>>121359003
What event would I bring to make you have a different choice of post? I cannot even choice to bring such event. Of course not. Context is everything, and we cannot create it. If there is a god only he has free will.
>>
File: tomoyo304.png (100 KB, 675x1053) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tomoyo304.png
100 KB, 675x1053
>>
>>121359223
Niggers do that.
There.
>>
File: faggot brigade.gif (567 KB, 500x277) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
faggot brigade.gif
567 KB, 500x277
>This thread

For fuck sake people, Google isn't that hard to use
>>
>>121359223
Respect is held in high regards so long as there is no envy.
>>
>>121359166
Destruction itself is evil.
>>
File: tomoyo305.png (117 KB, 675x1394) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tomoyo305.png
117 KB, 675x1394
>>121359255
>>
>>121359026
yes after she beat me up in front of all my friends at a public park, I fucked up her front door and garage door with a hammer later that night
>>
>>121359266
And this is evil because everyone should be trying to beat everyone else for domination.
>>
GODDAMNIT /a/, I JUST CAME HERE TO FAP
>>
>>121359217
Indeed, though we don't talk about it as much for some reason.
>>
File: macaroon taiga.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
macaroon taiga.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>121358978
>inate levels of empathy
Those levels start at zero.
>>
File: tomoyo306.png (125 KB, 675x1737) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tomoyo306.png
125 KB, 675x1737
>>121359293
>>
>>121359026
Yeah, I kind of was. She was a tomboy, she used to take my stuff and wanted me to show her my dick. I don't really want to blog, but looking back at it, it was probably fun.
>>
>>121359091
Do you not understand that you've defeated your own points?
Either you aren't correct about your own motivations, in which case it's possible you're simply arguing this because it feels good to you or something similar.
Or you are correct about your own motivations, in which case you're insane by your own definition and there's no reason to believe that your attitudes have any reflection on sane people.
>>
>>121359026
Once when I was 6 years old I would go to the local black top playground by my house after school to play and this other girl, maybe 8 or 9 years old, would always push me off the swings, or throw me to the ground.

She wasn't fat, or ugly, or unlikable just weirdly aggressive to me. Pushing me around, calling me names, I think she had a crush on me because she only did these things when her friends or other people weren't around and only ever to me.
>>
>>121359293

If only Dan could banish his own demons ;_;
>>
File: 40577093_big_p4.png (418 KB, 555x555) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
40577093_big_p4.png
418 KB, 555x555
Did someone says bullying?!
>>
>>121359251
>An older mexican girl made fun of me once for wearing flip flops and I started crying and told her parent
I'm having a hard time deciding whether this is cute or incredibly embarassing.
>>
File: Sibyl_System.png (84 KB, 1519x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sibyl_System.png
84 KB, 1519x1600
>>121359029
>That's also why sociopathy is considered a mental illness.

Sybil here. Under our rule society has prospered and fixed many of the problems caused by the normiefags.
>>
>>121359340
;_;
>>
File: 1302228851619.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1302228851619.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
>>121355186
>Suddenly chapter 6

I don't like this anymore.
>>
>>121359208
You could have an 'idealized model' which is closer to reality, or one which you see as ideal but which you acknowledge is not congruent with reality and behave accordingly, perhaps trying to make it closer to reality. But behaving as though the model is true even when it obviously isn't is definitely stupid.
>>
>>121359170
He probably faps to that memory. Your heart can rest easy.
>>
nerds
>>
>>121359327
>>121359293
>>121359255
Typical wish fullfilment story. It's even more embarassing to read than overpowered self insert stories à la SAO.
>>
>>121359304
Because limiting information is common place and people don't think about people who aren't in their immediate surroundings. We accept it as a given.
Also, reoccurred similar events tends to form apathy as a whole.

>>121359322
Actually, they start pretty high for most people.
If you eat something, mirror neurons innate in your brain.
This is why when you see someone die, or maybe a cat die, you feel more connection towards it even though you're not dying.

You've just decided not to care but you still care about others.

Except me, I'd dance as the world burned around me.
>>
>armchair psychology

>sob stories

This thread is a waste of space.
>>
>>121359280
Prove it.
>>
>>121359472

What an apt analogy of your life!

>>121359484
Harm is evil, destruction can be good.
>>
File: faggot.png (278 KB, 950x365) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
faggot.png
278 KB, 950x365
>>121359446
the real embarrassing thing is your faux-elitism
fuck off, there's nothing inherently wrong with that kind of story
>>
>>121359472
now go reflect on your own worth
>>
>>121359254
Not him, but it sounds very stupid.
I can just drop everything and go into siberia, doesnt mean what i have free will?
How does god have free will when?
He have context also(of being god and having limitless power).
>>
File: 1412421273594.jpg (400 KB, 781x1016) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412421273594.jpg
400 KB, 781x1016
>>
>>121359419
You may actually be right. I met him years later in high school, and he didn't seem to mind or remember it. Worse, he was begging for my attention.
>>
>>121359517
> will when?
then*
>>
File: 1359769407887.png (118 KB, 307x371) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1359769407887.png
118 KB, 307x371
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/2-girls-arrested-cyberbullying-death-polk-teenager/nbN4Z/

Why are girls always the worst bullies?
>>
>>121359026
Yeah I was kind off
>Girl in my class always bugs me, teases me a lot literally runs after me during breaks in school
>really annoyed with it, not enough to hate her just really indifferent towards her
>one day happend to walk home together after school
>"Could you stop bugging me? Its getting really annoyig"
>"No"
>"What the hell do I need to do to make you stop?"
>"Gimme a kiss"
>kiss her
>next day she stopped bugging me, she quickly found a new plaything
>>
>>121359591
Must not have been a very good kiss.
>>
File: 25add04c06[1].png (2 KB, 346x33) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
25add04c06[1].png
2 KB, 346x33
Can you guys stop spoonfeeding?

This will only attract more retards
>>
>>121359636
This.
>>
>>121359577
Because many women are inherently borderline sociopaths who only care about improving their social standing by alienating others. They're so afraid of others not liking them they make sure everyone's hate is directed towards someone else.
>>
>>121359577
Because they focus on social manipulation and a victory isn't clear cut like it is for men.

For men, a victory is when you become superior to the person you dislike or want to be better.
But a victory for women is utter humiliation in social circles.

Women are great in this sort of manipulation.
Trying to outwit an emotional woman is endlessly enjoyable because you're bound to lose.
>>
You want some bullying?
>>
>>121359517
>I can just drop everything and go into siberia, doesnt mean what i have free will?

You cannot, unless certain conditions are met.
If you do such choice it is because of something that made you do it. Choice is not an instrument of free will, at least not for human beings.
>>
>>121359636
Then start putting the names of series in the files or stop cropping them.
>>
>>121359689
That's not even bullying.
>>
>>121359689
Rape isn't bullying, it's torture and love mixed into one.
>>
>>121359710
>this shit again
Fuck off.
>>
File: spite.jpg (16 KB, 306x275) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spite.jpg
16 KB, 306x275
>>121359676
>>
>>121355969
Boku no Hatchin
>>
>>121359724
>>121359732
But anons, she got dick bullied
>>
>>121359636
You really think 'source' is what's wrong with this thread?
>>
File: 1412864322669.jpg (158 KB, 792x792) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412864322669.jpg
158 KB, 792x792
>>121359401
All must pay for the part they played. None will be left unpunished.
>>
>>121359636
>This will only attract more retards
Its fucking 2015 already, retard. Wake up. You are 7 years late.
4chan is way beyond saving.
>>
>>121359794
Back to /v/, faggot.
>>
>>121359790
Nope, it's love~
>>
>>121359732
>torture and love
No, it's either a lack of empathy or a desire to humiliate, but it's never love.
>>
>>121359710
Or learn how to use google, literally every pages with requested source had like 2 pages with the name of the manga

>>121359791
Well it show that /a/ is more tolerant with retards, that's the main thing I saw

>>121359794
Not a reason to shit it up even more
Want to look like /v/?
>>
>>121359740
Know this, every time I spoonfeed someone I get a boner to the thought of the autistic rage it gives people like you.
>>
>>121359691
>How does god have free will when?
>He have context also.
Dont ignore this.
>>
>>121359691
When I go to the market I can choose either Pepsi or Cola depending on my mood. That's enough free will for me, the free will you want is completely abstract and not worth debating.
>>
>>121359689
I forgot do her parents find out what actually happened to her or do they just think she's suddenly being hysterical over nothing?
>>
>>121359401
Behead all who bully Revenge-tan.
>>
>>121359841
>every pages with requested source had like 2 pages with the name of the manga

No they didn't.
>>
File: 1394905920073.jpg (39 KB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394905920073.jpg
39 KB, 640x360
>>121359625
It was just a innocent lips pressing on lips kiss, I think we were around 10.

It was my first kiss and to this day the last I ever had with a grill
>>
>>121359577
>Victim committed suicide after constant cyberbullying and harrasment in school by going to an abadon cement factory and jumping off a tower anywhere between 19 to 70 feet.
Jesus christ why are women so fucking evil?

>One of the bullying girls was even described as the authorities as having "no emotions" when arrested
>>
>>121359879
Show me one and I'll prove you wrong fgt
>>
>>121359830
It's love for the rapist.
And it's control.

Having someone at the palm of your hand, able to do whatever you want with her, even sexually, without restriction, is just great.
>>
>>121359401
Going after the people who didn't bully her was retarded. Now she will probably have to kill herself at the end.
>>
>>121355091
This is before the harem starts right? Gotta say, I really warmed up to bully-chan as the series went on.
>>
File: Nami.jpg (84 KB, 452x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nami.jpg
84 KB, 452x720
I was bullied by a ginger girl.
Now I hate redheads because they're all bitches.

Coincidence?
>>
>>121359848
I get hard when I tell faggots like you to fuck off.
>>
>>121359877
What do you think
>>
File: 1316932134235.jpg (56 KB, 405x412) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1316932134235.jpg
56 KB, 405x412
>>121359939
You telling me to fuck off doesn't make me mad. However, me spoonfeeding people demonstrably makes you mad as fuck.
>>
>>121359937
I was drop-kicked by a dark haired girl right in the face when I was 7 years old and to this day I hate them. I only came to after a PE teacher found me lying on the ground after recess period had ended.

Fucking bitch.
>>
>>121359689
Story?
>>
>>121359841
>>121359818
How they are even worse?
75% is crossboarders anyway.
Just dont spoonfeed yourself, dont bitch on anyone about it. You only make people like >>121359848 spoonfeed more.
>>
>>121359854
God is supposedly beyond everything, even context.
>>
>>121359907
>love
It's sexual desire mixed with a lack of empathy. The target of a rapist desire is but a sexual object, it's not a human being or someone they can identify with.
>control
There's probably that too.
>>
>>121359986
She looks so happy.
It would be hilarious if the rapist came to see her again.

The hysteria would be hilarious.
>>
>>121359929
She's probably dead now, though. Though, you can never completely dismiss the possibility of some bullshit asspull turning everything around in Arachnid. As things stand, MC really only has one girl in her harem.
>>
>>121359577

Because they do the worst shit possible by constantly breaking you down emotionally, with no way for the victim to retaliate without getting into even worse shit. Nobody respects the damage non-physical bullying can do, so you'll get no sympathy and everyone will pull the victim blaming card. Clearly you did something to deserve all the shit happening.

I got bullied severely back in high school and whilst getting the shit beaten out of me wasn't fun, at least I could fight back and affect the outcome in some way. You break some kid's nose and people are less likely to try and fuck you up. People taking pictures of me from bad angles and distributing it across the school then coming up to me to call me repulsive daily, or pretending to be friends with me just to laugh in my face when I started to take it seriously, or people constantly mocking every thought or action I made was far more difficult to deal with.
>>
>>121359876
Your mood made you choose one of them, and your mood was affected by certain events.
What you call free will is just the illusion of control created by the human mind, and that is why it is enough for us. True free will is something we cannot have, what is not worth debating is if we have it or not.
>>
>>121360092
Stop trying to stop my romanticizing of rape.
>>
>>121359841

Are you seriously telling me you think people asking for a source is worse than half the thread being babbys first debate?
>>
>>121360069
You never read any Quzilax doujins?
>>
>>121359937
Cheer up, anon. I punched a ginger girl a few times in the past.
>>
>blogging
>sob stories
>spoonfeeding
>emoticons
>'lol'
Great thread.
Kill yourselves
>>
>>121360094
I can't imagine how Quzilax got place on Comiket with this
>>
>>121360207
He sometimes makes good vanilla.
>>
File: 1412414513575.jpg (468 KB, 1200x1782) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412414513575.jpg
468 KB, 1200x1782
>>121360161
As much as I love bullying, this.
Fuck this cancerous thread.
>>
>>121356969
sauce nigga. That one's a qt.
>>
>>121360119
I get flasbacks to cringy shit I wrote in forums a couple of years ago, you're lucky you're doing this on an anonymous imageboard, if I were to google my username I'd probably end up back there and kill myself.
>>
>>121360135
Not as long as you won't realize what you're doing isn't romanticizing but fantasizing.
Now you can still enjoy rape or romanticize it in hentai, stories and other stuff, I know I do. Just not irl anon, that's disgusting.
>>
>>121360258
>as much as I love bullying

No, anon. You are the cancer.
>>
>>121359334
Or she just really hated you
>>
File: 259.jpg (269 KB, 1000x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
259.jpg
269 KB, 1000x550
>>121355433
I recognize that bully and typesetting.
>>
>>121360258
>As much as I love bullying,
Fuck off cancer.
>>
File: MyWaifu.jpg (235 KB, 850x691) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MyWaifu.jpg
235 KB, 850x691
Friendly reminder to never bully your waifu
>>
>>121360143
Not this one.
>>
>>121360246
But he got to 85th Comiket with that
>>
>>121360281
>I get flasbacks to cringy shit I wrote in forums a couple of years ago,

Kek, what a loser.
Do you remember your childhood too or are you still experiencing it?
>>
File: 1404255839478.png (383 KB, 560x540) Image search: [iqdb]