[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tsundere/THK shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Emi_is_shit.jpg (107KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Emi_is_shit.jpg
107KB, 1920x1080px
Seriously, what the fuck with /a/ lately? Why do you so obsessed in calling THK boogeyman? was it so hard for you to just hide/report any shitposter on sight? Instead of derailing thread shitless?

Seriously, you guys almost drove me nuts! Fine, if you want it. Tsundere are shitty archetype they bitch, got violent towards their love interest for no apparent reason. And somehow still wanted the D and expect her love interest to give it to her because she has been shitting and beat him to pulp so he should be grateful, Right m8?
>>
>>121300158
Blame the autistic Eriri/Tomoyo/Haruna/Misaka/Himeragi/Clairefag who keeps forcing it like mad.
>>
>>121300158
>>121300492
Nice try THK.
>>
>>121300158
>>121300492
>Trying to bait THK and tsundere fans with this shit thread because of what happened in the other thread

Fail.
>>
>>121300158
>Implying "boogeyman"
I stopped there.
>>
File: wpid-haruhi19-20090807-2.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-haruhi19-20090807-2.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>121300796
Did you happen to have difficulties in reading comprehension? I'm not baiting, I'm raging. Pure, unadulterated rage! Learn the difference!

I don't care whether this 'THK' or any other Tsunfags will bite it. Maybe, I'll start my own tsunbait thread when I'm calmed down.
>>
>>121300158
>>121300996
Congratulations, your mad has reached the tip of THK's mad. That is quite a feat to pull off sincerely.

It is too bad we can't fix your shit taste.
>>
Tsundere a SHIT.
>>
>>121300492
You know? All thing considered, I don't dislike biribiri, she isn't my raildex waifu (fukiyose is), I don't think she's worst girl either (awaki holds that dubious honor), but I'm really starting to hate her fanbase.

You guys are unbelievable, I haven't seen this level of rabid fanboyism for any other character; any time someone says something less than adulatory about biribiri; the mikoto internet defense force swoops in and derails threads with 100+ posts of raildex waifu wars and suddenly everyone is THK.

Yall some bitches, just sayin.
>>
>>121300158
>>121300492
I hate tsundere so much, I really do. I have never liked any tsun character because of how formulaic and awful they all are. If they become dere later on what's the goddamn point of making not inly the protagonist but us as well go through this agony? And fuck the little sheep faggots that try to defend them and say that the girls become dere. Because unless it's used just to kill the plot off and finish the series, they don't, and it's always played off as shitty romantic comedy, EVERY SINGLE TIME. Taiga, Louise, Misaka, Kyou, Kagami, Emi, Kurisu, Kirino, it never ends. WHY WON'T THEY DIE? WHY MUST THIS CONTINUE?
I hate it, I hate it so much.
I'd rather be trapped in an ice cold prison with no clothes on and be raped by Esdeath than have Mein win. I'd rather drown.
FUCK tsundere
>>
>>121302394
Stay mad, Tsunderes are love
>>
>>121302300
>>121302394
>Some of THK's most favorite copypastas

Guess who's here, or rather who was here all along.
>>
File: Whysofurious.jpg (274KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
Whysofurious.jpg
274KB, 800x451px
>>121302985
>>
File: strange man.png (36KB, 121x286px) Image search: [Google]
strange man.png
36KB, 121x286px
Is this the shitposting thread?
>>
>>121302985
The first pasta is right though. I don't even read/watch Raildex so I don't even know what kind of character she is, but her fanbase is unbearable.
>>
THK deserves to get IP range ban. Seriously, fuck that guy.
>>
>>121304111
>first pasta is right though
>I don't even read/watch Raildex
>Clearly doesn't follow Raildex to see the situation and what's going on
Post discarded.
>>
>>121304160
Their faggotry also happens in every best/worst girl thread too.
>>
>>121304287
You can stop the bullshit already. THK is in every best/worst girl thread, and he usually posts as a Misakifag who starts shit with them all the time. Sometimes even as Itsuwa or Will-tan.
>>
I still remember the blade dance threads
>>
File: nichibros501.jpg (52KB, 611x393px) Image search: [Google]
nichibros501.jpg
52KB, 611x393px
>>121304536
>THK is in every best/worst girl thread

I'm starting to think that THK is just a forced meme created by the insecure tsunfags to defend their flag girls which are too lazy to form an elaborate counter argument.

I mean, do you actually believe that one guy has so much dedication to shit on an archetype 24/7?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.