[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I find it really weird how Misaka isn't potrayed as a villain.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: railgun11.jpg (327KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
railgun11.jpg
327KB, 600x847px
I find it really weird how Misaka isn't potrayed as a villain. Her initial introduction has her attacking what she (and the viewers) think is a powerless human...with her strongest attack, a railgun.

If touma really was powerless, at bare minimum his hand would have been blown off and he would have died of bleeding before he got into the hospital.

What's even worse is that instead of apologizing for attacking him, she freaks out and starts bitching, then attacks him even more.

And the original reason she attacked him? Because she was pissed that touma had stopped her from beating up some gangsters. That's the kind of reason psychopaths use.

Yet, she's potrayed as the heroine. Very strange.

And to top it off she literally abducts him with force later and forces him to go on dates with her. And she's still not a villain character.

Someone please explain this to me?
>>
File: 1387540355508.png (122KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1387540355508.png
122KB, 625x626px
>>121288364
>>
She found out he was "invulnerable" to her power when she tried to KO him along with a buncha stereotypical thugs didn't she?

From there things just kinda escalated.
>>
>>121288593
she only found out after he blocked her railgun. if he was a normal person (which misaka thought he was), he would have died. Because normal people tend to die when hit by railguns.

And just because he's immune to her powers doesnt mean its okay for her to attack him.
>>
She also tried to hit Gunha with her railgun without realizing he was a real nigga, didn't she?
>>
>>121288704

Are we talking about their initial encounter, or are you just mixing up that with her first appearance in the series?
>>
>>121288945
the one where touma tried to rescue her from some gangsters in a cafe, then she got pissed and tried to hit him with her railgun.
>>
>>121288364
She's portrayed as Touma's "rival" at first, even though the rivalry was onesided and Touma didn't give a fuck.

Then she became a damsel in distress. Then another haremette.

Typical shounen proggression.
>>
>>121288997
Their actual first meeting is when some gangsters were also hitting on her, but in the streets. She got annoyed and shocked them all, except Touma was alright after that.
>>
Who would win, biri biri or Magneto?
>>
Let's make this into a general thread.

Previous (attempt): archive.moe/a/thread/121050948
>>
waifushit is more important than writing a decent story.
>>
>>121291958
>waifushit is more important than writing a decent story
fite me, m8
>>
>>121291835
generals are not allowed buddy
>>
NT12 WHEN
>>
>>121288364
AAAAAARGH KANZAKI HELP ME!
>>
>>121294598
Fuck off.
>>
>>121294598
kill youself
>>
>>121294030
https://archive.moe/a/thread/121050948/
>>
>>121294779
>still a month away
Bloody hell
>>
Misaki x Mikoto OTP
>>
File: rrailgun34_0009.jpg (339KB, 728x1065px) Image search: [Google]
rrailgun34_0009.jpg
339KB, 728x1065px
>>121288364
I'll bite. The point of her character and many other OP characters in this franchise is they'll be pretty much fucked up in the head if they didn't happen to know Touma somehow, If Touma didn't help the sisters she would had ended broken as fuck if not dead. Same goes for Accelerator, Kanzaki, Index, Misaki, Hamazura, Stiyl, Tsuchimikado They all where potential villains that somehow are affected by Touman and there are probably even more people we don't know how he could had helped during his pre-memory lost times. If you want you can venture saying Mikoto could had ended pretty much like Mugino at Item at some point, which is a good example with a similar personality for a powerful character, since she didn't have any friend as Touma until she knew Hamazura, who consequently changes his ways after having his life corrected by the Touman
>>
She goes full terrorist pretty often
>>
>>121290196
Accelerator
>>
>>121288364
she knew about touma's power and she doesnt believe he's a level 0. her character is intrested in fighting strong people, or at least beating strong people. she was obsessed with fighting him becuase he was the only one who had beaten her at that point and also because she liked him.

as for the thugs she attacked, she was looking for information about the level upper and she was doing so in a non violent way until touma showed up.

nobody cares if a cute middleschool girl makes you date her. all the lonely perverts are jealous
>>
>>121288364
Mikoto is a pretty dangerous person for anyone who isn't her friend, but that's only because she has a combustive personality, that itself is the reason she reached such level of power, which is the reason she couldn't handle indirect rejection without having a tyrannic reaction to it, considering how clueless the man she has a crush for is, she really could had handled it worse if she wasn't affected by his good actions towards her, she's more like "look at me and then try to reject me" than "I'll force you to like me" she isn't portrayed as a villain because she doesn't need to be one I guess... also tsundere trend = $
>>
why do you keep on posting this shit OP?
https://archive.moe/a/thread/121241432/#q121268263
>>
Can someone explain to me how to determine the direction of a vector. I failed highschool physics
>>
>>121297680

Maybe he likes Misaka?
>>
File: 1290976355461.jpg (178KB, 738x988px) Image search: [Google]
1290976355461.jpg
178KB, 738x988px
Fukiyose likes melon bread?

>>121297971

Opposite to whatever it strikes

However in college physics it is determined by factors of impact surface, friction, velocity, gravity, and so on
>>
>>121297204
>mikoto never tries to fight strong magicians
you'd think she would throw a challenge to birdway
>>
>>121297204

That and the fact she really doesn't know much about him and yet to her at least, he knows everything about her. She really can't believe the things he does and nobody else knows, Touma to her is AC's best kept secret (literally) Besides when Touma is around Misaka, things seem to work, Misaka gets saved, Touma's bad luck leaves. The two help each other out even if it was by accident
>>
>>121298538
There were more important things to worry about when she was with Birdway, such as a motherfucking Saint, and then later Othinus and Gremlin enacting their keikaku
>>
>>121298991
anon. there was no saint in hawaii, and they did a lot of messing around in NT3 before things started.
>>
>>121298538
see >>121298991

also birdway doesnt have a dick (i assume) for her to fantasize about.
>>
>>121299229
Oh right I forgot NT3 happened, anyway fighting with their powers in a place like Hawaii where most everyone aren't used to magical shit happening while they were in the lookout for Gremlin would be terribly irresponsible
>>
>>121299326
>where most everyone aren't used to magical shit happening
that is what the people clearing spell is for
>irresponsible
so is stopping to buy rings, and bullying umidori
they didn't plan well in NT3
>>
>>121299479
There's a big difference between buying shit from stores and bullying Umidori over wasting their strength in a fight and using magical powers which any magician worth his salt would be able to detect
>>
before birdway came flying in on a tanker, i dont think mikoto knew anything about birdway's strength and after that there really wasnt any time. and besides she was there to woo touma, picking a fight with a friend of his would be stupid. theres enough reasons why mikoto wasnt fighting birdway for fun. Liking to pit yourself against strong opponents doesnt mean you'll drop everything else everytime someone who might have some power shows up.
>>
Which was the Saint that Misaka fought against again?
In the "I eat brains" volume.
>>
File: 1415854031372.png (93KB, 600x860px) Image search: [Google]
1415854031372.png
93KB, 600x860px
>>121288364
>>
File: INDEX_Norse_Mythology_07_015.jpg (739KB, 1174x1600px) Image search: [Google]
INDEX_Norse_Mythology_07_015.jpg
739KB, 1174x1600px
>>121300496
but that is what she does with touma, she stops everything she is doing to run him down
>>121300561
brun
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.