[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gargantia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: chamber-vs-squid.jpg (195KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chamber-vs-squid.jpg
195KB, 1280x720px
Chamber was the real hero of the show.
>>
>you will never live on a boat city
Why is our planet so boring and stupid?
>>
File: Chamber.jpg (47KB, 704x792px) Image search: [Google]
Chamber.jpg
47KB, 704x792px
>>121201857
>Remove Hideauz

If the March OVA doesn't have CHAIMBAH in it I'm going to cry.
>>
>>121201857

>Chamber: battles like a badass, makes detailed and reasoned arguments as to why it's correct to fight against the whalesquid

>Amy and her cripple brother: "Y-you shouldn't fight, it's mean... j-just be yourself..."

I'm all for giving peace a chance but this stupid show didn't even try to make a good argument for it. So limp. I hated this shit even more than the weak SoL episodes in the middle.
>>
>>121202081
Because you sit in a dimly lit room and experience none of it
>>
>>121202081
Have some patience faggot. Only another millennia to go
>>
>>121202139
I would if we were all 2d.
>>
>>121202081
Anon that is our planet in 1000 years after polar caps melt from co2
>>
>>>/wsg/557502
>>
>>121202113
I think you missed the whole point of the show. CHAMBAH was edgemasters past, his culture, who he was before getting seduced by the the stupid sexy shipgirls. CHAMBAH was at the same time a symbol of edgemasters value to the shippeople as well as what kept him from being a peaceful person.
When CHAMBAH is ranting he's showing edgemaster that the truth is that sometimes you need to kill a few fucking squidpeople in life. That was the entire point of the show.
>>
>>121202113
If you're wondering why Chamber was formerly all for eradicating Whalesquid and by the end acquiesced to Leto's desire for coexistence, I figured it was because he analyzed the ability of somebody from the Galactic Alliance like Leto to coexist with the dramatically different culture of Gargantia and other fleets and projected the potential of that with the knowledge that Hideauz were in fact Humans who had chosen a dramatically different culture and way of life and decided that maybe technology dependent Humans and biology dependent Humans could coexist better than he initially projected.
>>
>>121202212
>co2 melting polar ice caps
>implying they aren't growing
>implying co2 alone changes global climate

stay deluded, climate change reactionary. I bet you like moeshit too
>>
>>121202139
Wow am I an idiot. I could just walk outside and be on boats with mechs and alien races.
>>
File: senmetsu de geso.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px)
senmetsu de geso.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>121201857
>>
File: GargantiaHumanists.jpg (603KB, 1308x837px) Image search: [Google]
GargantiaHumanists.jpg
603KB, 1308x837px
>>121202348
I swear Gargantia brings out the /pol/ in /a/.
>>
File: 1370866620151.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px)
1370866620151.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
>>121201857
>>
>>121202081
Fuck you anon, I'm going to be going on a carrier in like, a year and a half.
>>
>>121202296

That wasn't the point of the show, it was never Chamber's point either, and it certainly wasn't what I was complaining about. Nor am I inclined to take a purely symbolic angle just to excuse characters spouting vague drivel.
>>121202309

Chamber, cut off from the rest of the military society, essentially readjusted its priorities to its pilot's circumstances.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.