[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Magical Girls - Mahou Shoujo's
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 411
Thread images: 59
File: MahouShoujo.jpg (2 MB, 3840x1355) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MahouShoujo.jpg
2 MB, 3840x1355
Are these the best shows in the genre of the decade?
>>
File: Madoka.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Madoka.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>121175688
Yes, especially one (pic related).
>>
>>121175688
Replace Madoka with Heartcatch and remove Nanoha and Fate and yes.
>>
You forgot Kill La Kill
>>
>>121175755
Isn't Precure! is children's show? I fail to see how it can beat the ones you want to replace it with.
>>
>>121175759
Is KLK really a magical girls show? Transforming Suits =/= magical girl.
>>
>>121175827
I fail to see how that changes anything.
>>
>>121175856
How does a children's show beat a show for mature audiences?
>>
>>121175878
By having better writing.
>>
>>121175910
I have never seen Precure before, but it doesn't look like it quite as 'deep' as Madoka or as 'lewd' as Fate. Plus it's Toei so the animation must be bad.
>>
>>121175688
Remove Fate/Kaleid, it isn't that good.
>>
>>121175952
Madoka doesn't have much depth in the first place, and lewd isn't what makes a MS good.

Why don't you watch it before you make assumptions?
>>
>>121175688
By sales:
Madoka>Nanoha>Yuuna>Illya
>>
>>121175979
>Madoka doesn't have much depth

But precure has?
>>
>>121175688
Hate on Madoka all you want but it was a Milestone in that franchise.
>>
>>121175827
>>121175952
Precure can be pretty good. It's not one show but a metaseries like Digimon or Kamen Rider, meaning that the people they pick changes each year.

And es, a children's show CAN indeed be better than a show aimed at adults since, for example, Saikon no Qwaser has pretty shit writing but manages to sell itself via fanservice.

Which isn't WRONG, mind you, but that doesn't mean it's better than a children's show, just because it's aimed at adults.

Does that make sense to you?
>>121175688
Dunno, Prism Illya isn't that good. I second the ones saying you should put in Heartcatch, though PMMM is okay despite being way, way overhyped and having some glaring issues.
>>
By the way, what do you people think about Shugo Chara?
>>
Hahahahahaah no.

These shows are not representative of the genre at all.
>>
Fate Kaleid is actually quite good once you get to Drei.
Too bad we dont know if Silver Link will ever animate it. Such a shame.
>>
>>121176076
It's average.
>>
>>121176076
More Mahou Shoujo than what OP listed.
>>
>>121176076
Incredibly good for the first season. Weak after that.
>>
>a show has to be deep/mature or pander to my virgin neckbeard status to be good
Top fucking kek. Not even one of those shows are a good example of the genre to begin with. If only a studio would just make a pure mahou shoujo instead of inserting some shitty gimmick or lewdness. There hasn't been a good, real mahou shoujo for years outside of the Precure outliers.
>>
Mahou Shoujo thread time? What's a show that combines singing and magical girls? I already watched Moonlight o Sagashite and Symphogear.
>>121176188
What's wrong with the follow up seasons?
>>121176125
>>121175979
>>121175755
These. Except
> remove Nanoha
No.
>>
>>121176233
Twin Angel? Symphogear?
>>
I think the best show in the magical girl genre of the last decade is Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream with a perfect balance of drama, comedy, and romance.
>>
>>121176239
You mean you haven't watched Mermaid Melody? Happiness Charge Precure has some singing but it's nowhere near the main focus of the show. Aikatsu is an idol show that's also a mahou shoujo if you overreach.

>>121176256
Symphogear has what I would call a gimmick, too, and they're both not very good.
>>
File: MahouShoujoV2.jpg (2 MB, 3840x1091) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MahouShoujoV2.jpg
2 MB, 3840x1091
Added Heartcatch.
>>
>>121175688
>Are these the best shows in the genre of the decade?

Two of the four you listed in OP image are mahou shoujo parodies derived from eroge.
>>
>Precure fags

Holy shit.
>>
>>121176233
I think YuYuYu is a decent example, from this decade at least.

>Actually spends time characterizing each girl
>Character interactions are meaningful and pay off when the girls start to rely on each other
>Spends time building tension and human emotions
>The girls solution to a daunting revelation is to help each other
>etc
>>121176287
Is it really a mahou shoujo?
>>
>>121176239
Pretty Rhythm is a magical idol singer show with ice skating and the girls doing magical jumps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57xSeYooIdc
>>
Happiness Charge Precure is better than Heartcatch.
>>
>>121176287
And awful CG that is worse than starting-level Aikatsu! in places.
>>121176337
Seriously, what does Illya add other than chuuni Nasu segments and LOL SO FUNNY gay moments that never lead anywhere?
>>121176347
While Nanoha is derived from Eroge, calling it a parody is overstretching the term near its breaking point, in my humble opinion.
>>121176049
This.
>>
>>121175755
Why are HeartCasuals so annoying?
>>
>>121176431
Because Heartcatch is like DBZ for girls.
>>
>>121176380
Of course it is, it's magical idol singer. Like Full Moon o Sagashite, Fancy Lala, and Lilpri.
>>
>>121176398
>Seriously, what does Illya add other than chuuni Nasu segments and LOL SO FUNNY gay moments that never lead anywhere?
Get to the Drei manga, it really steps up it's game there.
>>
How does Precure even have a western fanbase?
>>
>>121176462
Well then it might be worth adding to any chart about shows once the anime actually gets there.
>>
>>121176391
>Happiness Charge Precure is better than Heartcatch.
> onee-san becomes Ricebot within three episodes of introduction
> romance plot that ends with a complete reset
> love triangle
> utterly idiotic deity that basically kicked off the issues on its own
> terrible, TERRIBLE superforms
> bland art style in general
> completely non-notable music with some exceptions
> outside of Pink and Blue, the voice cast is extremely bland
> boring finishers
> character chemistry gets worse as time goes on
I really, really can't see eye to eye with you on this, anon.
>>
>>121176510
>TERRIBLE superforms
You don’t like Brazilian hookers? It’s like you’re not watching Precure with your dick at all.
>>
>>121176398
What the hell are you talking about? Pretty Rhythm's CG is light years ahead of Aikatsu. It's not until the second and third seasons that Aikatsu even competes.

You're going to honestly tell me that this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioSiCqCbHC4

Is worse than this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcq3s4SLVDo

That is truly absurd.
>>
File: big3.jpg (1 MB, 2374x1076) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
big3.jpg
1 MB, 2374x1076
>>
>>121176482
>How does Precure even have a western fanbase?
Because it's got close ties to the Kamen Rider, Sentai and Digimon fanbases and has been organizing itself via Livejournal since before 4chan really became aware of it.
>>
>>121176510
Don’t forget worst animated Precure of all time. The QUALITY was unbearable at times.
>>
>>121176588
>Don’t forget worst animated Precure of all time.
Fresh called, they say if you stop stealing their credit they're gonna fuck you up. You just think it looks worse because the designs just don't allow for any further degradation of visuals without sticking out; It's basically got the opposite issue of HC, which was highly QUALITY-resistant due to its super deformed style.

>>121176530
>You don’t like Brazilian hookers?
No.
> It’s like you’re not watching Precure with your dick at all.
That's irrelevant because I consider the hooker look to be not arousing at all. So even if I wanted to fap to that, I couldn't, because I consider it a turn-off on all levels.
>>
When will Sato, Sayama, and Konaka come together again to save the mahou shoujo genre?
>>
>>121176541
That thing to the left, is that Fantasista Dolls?
>>
>>121176398
>While Nanoha is derived from Eroge, calling it a parody is overstretching the term near its breaking point

It was blatantly a parody in it's first incarnation.

The actual spinoff anime did get darker and more serious and the producers decided to embrace the genre instead of lampoon it.

It could have just as easily turned out like Pretty Sammy and other earlier mahou shoujo parody spinoffs but they decided to make it darker.
>>
>>121176739
http://myanimelist.net/anime/7645/Heartcatch_Precure!
>>
>>121176739
Yuki Yuna
>>
>>121176541
Why does Madoka get booted it off? It's the best magical girls of all times, but it's an okay series.
>>
>>121176739
Nanoha.
>>
>>121176739
http://myanimelist.net/anime/25519/Yuuki_Yuuna_wa_Yuusha_de_Aru
>>
>>121175688
Yuuna was way too boring to be on the same level as Madoka and Nanoha.
It always felt like they've been trying to get the same feelings across as in Madoka, but always ended with a mediocre alternative. Especially the sudden happy ending and continuation of the whole system were unsatisfying.
>>
>>121176786
>The actual spinoff anime did get darker and more serious and the producers decided to embrace the genre instead of lampoon it.
Well, that's the one I was talking about.
>>121176462
Meh, maybe.
>>121176531
Huh. Must be misremembering then. What I do know is that PR and RL are among the best CG I've seen outside of, say, Ufotable production or some western things with literally billions behind it.

Takara Tommy are good people.
>>
>>121176786
>The actual spinoff anime did get darker and more serious

Darker then a mother whipping her daughter bloody?
>>
>>121176887
Episode 8-11 where masterpriece level anon.
>>
File: anime japan 2015.jpg (336 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
anime japan 2015.jpg
336 KB, 1000x1414
>>121176818
It seems like these 3 will be long lasting franchise.

Madoka seems like it reached the end of the line after Rebellion.
>>
>>121176818
Too focused on its average plot, only develops its two worst girls, muh self-loathing and despair, muh left-field twists and shocking developments, basically only good for its music and Inu Curry visuals.
>>
File: geneitaiyo_main.jpg (80 KB, 331x468) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
geneitaiyo_main.jpg
80 KB, 331x468
What went wrong?
>>
File: 1400803195270.jpg (23 KB, 490x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400803195270.jpg
23 KB, 490x480
>>121176950

>Madoka seems like it reached the end of the line after Rebellion.
>>
>>121176950
Is it just me or does the whitehaired girl to the left look like a mix of Leo from DogDays and werewolf flatty from Horizon?
>>121176961
These. Not to mention the "DEEP ROMANCE" everyone keeps sperging about is worse than the awkward story of a nerd who fell for the prom queen because she smiled at him once. Homura and Madoka are both pathetic, hollow shells that are somehow forced as having a LOVE STORY TO TRANSCEND FATE or some vapid bullshit like that.

All interesting characters are either support, die early and/or got character assassinated in the movies.
>>121177034
See
>>121174609
>Show main problem is that it didn't know what the FUCK it wanted to be. Bokurano/Early Gundam-style /edge or moderately dark SoL or slightly-darker Heartcatch or Madoka with cards. It's 1/5th tone and 4/th lack of consistency.
>>
>>121176950
>long lasting franchise.
>Implying milking the franchise is good.
>>
>>121177034
Man that show had all the right elements but ended up so shite. From memory the final few episodes were just kinda shite and the direction got really poor. Great OST though.
>>
>>121176928
EP12 ruined that, though. They could have kept the awesomeness rivaling Madoka's witch system and the goddess ending if they'd resolved the god war in some way, but ignoring all that happened in ep 12 and pulling a good end for the girls and no solution for everything else was not a good follow up.
>>
File: this is not gay.png (518 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
this is not gay.png
518 KB, 1280x720
>>121175688
Replace Prisma with a better show and I'll agree
>>
>>121177160
Thanks to ep12 we're going to have a fucking continuation
dipshit
can't wait for Mahou Shoujo crusades
>>
>>121175688
This shit is from reddit isn't it?
Yep it is
As expected, and this list is pure bullshit too

>>121177160
Don't it have a sequel announced though? I'm pretty sure I saw some piece of news about that somewhere
>>
>>121177160
> if they'd resolved the god war in some way
That would require far bigger asspull than anything in ep12.
>>
File: sonoko after.jpg (65 KB, 600x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sonoko after.jpg
65 KB, 600x800
>>121177160
Because the follow up is month and probably years away.
>>
>>121177160
Did you read the sequel Sonoko After?
https://mega.co.nz/#F!egwhCQzL!AQjVG4kTl3y5orB3OcMrxA
>>
>>121177287
Go read Drei and upgrade your opinion.
>>
>>121177340
Actually if you look at the time stamps more carefully, it was posted here first, someone from reddit took it from here.
>>
>>121177340
They promised more animated YuYuYu if the series continues to receive support, so no confirmation yet but as long as people are buying the side material then another anime will be coming soon enough.
>>
>>121177160

>Not reading Sonoko no Sonogo

Yuuki Yuuna wa KAMIKAZE de Aru
>>
>>121177477
You mean Vertex de aru
>>
File: MahouShoujoV3.jpg (2 MB, 3840x753) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MahouShoujoV3.jpg
2 MB, 3840x753
>>121175688
Of our generation.
>>
>>121177397
Thanks for the link.
>>
>>121176132
It sells well, there will be an OVA soon, so once 3rei is done it will most certainly get animated.
Especially since it's pretty nice to read.
>>
>>121177518
>No symphogear
>No strike witches
>no sailor moon
>"our generation"

underage pls leave
>>
>>121177506

Didn't want to see Mahou Shoujo doing Banzai Charge to Vertex.
>>
>>121177518
Sailor Moon over Madoka
Ojamajo Doremi over Kaleid
>>
>>121177549
Forgot to mention but WaSuYu is the prequel series about Togo's previous team, so it gives you extra insight on Togo and the bedridden girl as well as how the world and system used to be. Worth the read as well.
>>
>>121177579
>>No symphogear
>>No strike witches
They are not magical girl shows. Transformation =/= magical girls.
Sailor Moon was pretty shit so not on there.
>>
>>121177329
>>121177349
>>121177397
I wasn't counting other works sourrounding the franchise though, I just think Madoka and Nanoha have a way better anime content than Yuuna or Ilya as magical girl series so far.
Counting other works in would give all those people ranting about shallow characters and stuff a hard time, for example Madoka's characters have way more background story and depth added with the drama cds and The Different Story.
>>
What's so special about Prisma Illya? I read the manga and watched two episodes of the anime and it's just cringeworthy shit with fanservice.
>>
>>121177611
There is a reason Sailor Moon Crystal is a flop anon, don't let your nostalgia goggles cloud your mind. SM is not a good series it's Shugo Chara tier.
>>
>>121177671
You can have read all the manga then dropped the anime for fanservice. You clearly haven't read Drei.
>>
>>121177699
Sailor Moon Crystal is a flop because it's QUALITY shit and adapting the manga material instead of deviating from it and making it better like the original anime did.
>>
>>121177477
Daily reminder that Yuyuyu is a Japanese propaganda for the rising right wing sentiment in Japan youths.
>>
>>121177699
>There is a reason Sailor Moon Crystal is a flop anon
Stupid-ass execution and creepy art style as well as bungled release planning.
>>
Fucking Madoka fags and muhhh deepness, despair and madoka's a masterpiece and the most representative anime of its genre, fuck off already.
>>
>>121177773
>x is a flop because it's QUALITY
That’s not how magical girls work, sadly.
>>
>>121177579
>Strike Witches
No, we're talking about good series.
>>
>>121177699
>There is a reason Sailor Moon Crystal is a flop anon
Toei being Toei?
>>
>>121177881
they're not any worse than the assholes hating Madoka because it's popular. While Madoka has some flaws it also has a lot of good things.
Problem is here on /a/, you're only allowed to talk about stuff (specially if it's popular) by poiting out and exaggerating it's flaws like it doesn't have anything good.
If you only point out a show's flaws and can't see the good, you're np different from those who blindly praise a show.
>>
>>121177671
Eh, it's an okay story with pretty nice characters seen from a different side compared to "normal" Fate works and all right fight scenes.
Plus you get used to lolibutts kinda fast.

It's obviously not a DEEP MEANINGFUL manga/show, but it never tried to be that.
>>
>>121177881
You seem really upset. Chill out.
>>
>>121178002
*no
>>
>>121178002
Nobody hates Madoka because it's popular, though. People dislike it because it's a mediocre series with glaringly obvious flaws.
>>
>>121178051
>Nobody hates Madoka because it's popular, though.

Good one.
>>
File: a hipster pattern.png (52 KB, 999x697) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a hipster pattern.png
52 KB, 999x697
>>121178051
>>
>>121178082
>>121178100
Nice hipsterism meme.
>>
>>121178002
>they're not any worse than the assholes hating Madoka because it's popular.
I really dislike the implication that I'm not allowed to hate on something just so I won't appear hipster. It's a very unproductive way of doing discourse because it makes popular works essentially untouchable.

I like certain things about Madoka and loved live-watching it, but it's very, very flawed and also not at all representative of the genre. After a while, it gets tiring having the same accusation flung at you each time.

Do you get what I mean?
>>
>>121178124
And Precure or any other Magical Girl show does it so much better?
>>
>>121178100
> Gundam Seed
> Bake
> Eureka Seven
I'll give you GL and PSG, but many were either trolled by a small group, were never popular or got hate pretty much from the start.
>>
>>121178151
Yes, sacrifice and duty balanced with empowerment has been done better countless times in MS shows.
>>
>>121178151
> yes
> but it's a children's show
> watch it
> no it's for kids
>trolololol for the next 50 posts
Let's not.
>>
>>121178051
But it also has a lot of good stuff. Problem is, people like you think they're smarter for thinking that shows are shit because of their flaws and being unable to enjoy the good stuff. You probably think anyone who can enjoy the good despite the flaws must be intellectually inferior to you, when you aren't any smarter for hating the show for it's flaws despite the good stuff it has
>>
>>121178124
If having to actually make some points to convince anyone that you’re not just trolling means untouchable to you, then sure.
>>
>>121175688
Jewelpet Tinkle
>>
>>121178219
Precure and a better story? Yeah sure.
>>
>>121178124
Not liking and criticizing it is fine, but there's nothing "productive" about >>121178051
>>
>>121178100
Haruhi, PSG, Madoka, Gurren Lagann, Bake and FLCL are still well liked and popular, because they are reasonably good.

Diebuster, Death Note and Geass were fucking shit, and once retards who liked them left or developed actual taste they got justly shat upon.

In short, if a show is awful people will shit all over it after the initial hype is over.
>>
>>121178227
Nice assumptions.
>>
>>121178219
You sound like you have experience with this, there is not le epic action in Precure either and its by Toei so QUALITY street inbound.
>>
>>121178230
This makes no sense, anon. I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve, quite honestly.
>>121178262
Well, it's not the most informative post but he's saying -in an argumentative manner- why he dislikes it so... yea.
>>
>>121178124
and I dislike the implications that Madoka's flaws are so bad they override the good. You aren't any smarter for pointing out flaws and calling something shit than those who blindly praise a show. Blind hate is as bad as blind praise
>>
>>121178267
FLCL > Diebuster > Haruhi > PSG > TTGL > Bake > Geass > Death Note
>>
>>121178305
>Diebuster
>better than PSG, Haruhi, Bake and TTGL
Please go.
>>
>>121178292
>people don’t like it because it’s shit
That’s precisely what I was trying to achieve. If you go against a very popular opinion, you have to do a little better than that to not come off like just another troll. If that means a series is untouchable for you, that might mean that you don’t have a lot of valid points to make in the first place.
>>
File: 1413980682724.jpg (695 KB, 1165x2840) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413980682724.jpg
695 KB, 1165x2840
>>
>>121178304
Nobody is blindly hating. Just because the flaws make a show mediocre doesn't mean anyone is calling it WORST THING EVER WITH NOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo REDEEMING QUALITIES. Or at least I am not; Not sure about the others.

Anyways, kinda sad this topic had to go this way. Guess it's time to close the tab and wait for the next magical girl general.
>>
>>121178305
but diebuster was awful. it had the most annoying lead in a long time, it had retarded story, retarded themes and only aimed for big explosions and yelling.
the only thing that was good about it was animation.
ttgl managed to be just as over the top and mostly about yelling really loud, but it was at least enjoyable to watch and didn't make you want to strangle someone.
>>
>>121178267
>Geass
>fucking shit
it was entertaining and I loved it. Blind hate of certain shows doesn't give you better taste than blind praise of certain shows, so stop acting like you're superior to people who love Geass because you hate it
>>
>>121178291
There is not le epic action in Madoka either and its by SHAFT so QUALITY street inbound.
>>
>>121178371
Oh, it got updated? At least something of value to take from this thread.
>>121178369
...meh.
>>
>>121178394
It was entertaining, but it wasn't executed well. It was overall a perfectly mediocre show.
>>
>>121178372
>mediocre
and there's the problem. Madoka is not mediocre at all unless you exaggerate the flaws to make them sound like crimes against humanity
>>
>>121178328
>PSG
Retarded magical girl parody with toilet humor
>Haruhi
Arguably as good as Diebuster
>Bake
Pinnacle of what's wrong with LN adaptations
>TTGL
Mediocre love letter to the super robo genre
>>
>>121178433
well, I loved it and don't see a lot of stuff that was done wrong to call it mediocre. I guess it's because I prefer to be positive and look for the good side of stuff rather than being embittered and looking for flaws to call stuff mediocre or bad
>>
>>121178400
Madoka's QUALITY is on the TV airings , though.
You should check the BDs
also, call me when Shaft get as bad as what Toei did with World Trigger (those constant pauses forced me to drop the show)
>>
>>121178523
>ad hominem
>>
>>121178433
Wow anon you're so smart, everyone else liked [show] but they couldn't fool you!
>>
>>121178587
so? I'm not looking to make a perfectly logical argument in a place where most people's responses to different tastes is some form "faggot, you have shit taste"
/a/ is full of ad hominem
>>
>>121178588
but geass did drop the ball quite a few times.
sure, end result is entertaining but not enough to hide all the flaws.
>>
>>121178471
>PSG
>Retarded magical girl parody with toilet humor
But that's exactly what it was supposed to be.
>>
>>121178267
Once a show is old enough, the hate stops because for one thing nostalgia kicks in and for another it simply gives less hipster cred because the show itself gets less and less popular with newfags, it gets oldfag appeal, so to speak. It’s not all the rage with newfags any more, it instead becomes something you probably must have seen to be worthy of being considered “old”. Gurren Lagann got there, Geass is starting to get there and Madoka will be there too.

And stuff like Bakemonogatari never had real mainstream appeal, its popularity among certain demographics still gets it a reasonable amount of hate, but it definitely will be what people will circlejerk over in 20 years, oh how good it was, such a gem, so artistic, how dare you hate it, such a pleb.
>>
>>121178400
BDs were fine, there was some good snipets of action in the TV series and Rebellion, Mami vs Homura is le epic action.
>>
>>121178291
>there is not le epic action in Precure
Well, there was Heartcatch at least, and it looks like they found a few pennies for at least the first episode of GoPri.
>>
>>121178694
The thing about Gurren Lagann is that it hides most of it's flaws well. It never deserved the praise it got when it aired, but it doesn't deserve the hate either. It's overall a good show, and the same is true for Madoka.
>>
File: Doing the Ruuko.jpg (30 KB, 640x352) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Doing the Ruuko.jpg
30 KB, 640x352
>>121178371
I know this show wasn't that good but it surely wasn't that bad either, it had some good episodes. Its just sad to not see it being mentioned
>>
>>121178715
>Mami vs Homura is le epic action
That wasn't impressive at all, in fact it was pretty embarrassing. Heartcatch fights have MUCH better choreography and animation.
>>
>>121178899
>Heartcatch fights have much better coreography and animation than Mami vs Homura in Rebellion.
not the anon you replied to, but forgive for finding it very hard to believe your post
>>
File: 1419728240388.gif (844 KB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419728240388.gif
844 KB, 640x360
There are actually people in this thread that think Precure is better than Madoka.
>>
>>121179040
There are people that actually use tumblr gifs on /a/
>>
>>121179093
Tumblr has a 1MB gif filesize, no way this file size or resolution is getting on there.
>>
>>121179040
Madoka's only redeeming quality is the music and even that was overplayed to the point I've started to dislike it.
>>
>>121179230
I just uploaded it to tumblr though
>>
>>121179427
/a/nons are actually using tumblr these days? Oh have the standards fallen.
>>
>>121179487
>/a/
>standards
>>
>>121179506
Next you'll be telling everyone here uses reddit.
>>
>>121179554
Well, I don't use neither of them, but why would I care about what others do, as far as I'm concerned they moved to 8ch hehe.
>>
File: 0.jpg (374 KB, 1200x1524) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0.jpg
374 KB, 1200x1524
Is there no hype for the Ginax magic girls show next season? Houkago no Pleiades
>>
File: 1.jpg (527 KB, 1200x1524) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
527 KB, 1200x1524
It seems like it could actually be a good magical girls show.
>>
File: 2.jpg (496 KB, 1200x1524) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2.jpg
496 KB, 1200x1524
>>
File: 3.jpg (500 KB, 1200x1524) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3.jpg
500 KB, 1200x1524
>>
File: 4 (1).jpg (548 KB, 1200x1524) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4 (1).jpg
548 KB, 1200x1524
>>
>>121175688
There haven't been that many this decade.

And no.
>>
>>121178442
So what? Are you saying that no-one should be allowed to call your shit show mediocre? Can you prove that Madoka is objectively good or something?

>crimes against humanity
That's fucking stupid, calling a show mediocre = crime against humanity according to you?
>>
File: 1403993083241.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403993083241.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>121175688
>Prisma Ilya
>best mahou shoujo
>best
>anything
>>
>>121179733
>moecars
Not even fucking once.
>>
>>121179890
But it's good.
>>
>>121179733
Mild hype, if its good its just going to be sad because nobody will talk about it
>>
File: 5.jpg (490 KB, 1200x1524) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5.jpg
490 KB, 1200x1524
>>
>>121179880
it's not that. it's that I'm tired of people listing minor flaws and acting like they make the show shit or mediocre, when there's a lot of good stuff that overrides the flaws and make it good.
Also, "objectively good" is retarded, because "good" itself is something very subjective, so nothing can be ojectively good or objectively bad. And what I said is that Madoka's flaws are made to be bigger than they actually are. The "crimes against humanity" stuff was an exaggeration of how people treat Madoka's flaws.
>>
>>121179890
Go read up to and including Drei and get back to me.
>>
>>121175688
No.
>YuYuYu
Bad madoka clone with terrible pacing and directing
>Iliya
Lolicon pandering
>Nanoha
First 3 season (2 movies) are good. ViViD is shit.

Only good thing on that list is Madoka.
>>
>>121179961
People talked about Yuki Yuna last season when it turned good and still do. So if it is good, it'll be talked about for sure.
>>
Are we counting decade as since 2010 or the last ten years overall?
>>
>>121179733
I watched the shorts and they were great for what they were. I'm looking foward to what they can do with a regular TV airing's time
>>
>>121180044
Nice bait.
ViViD isn't even out yet.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 511x288) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 511x288
Is Chaika a magical girl?
>>
>>121180113
No, she's a whore.
>>
File: 1355238077032.jpg (219 KB, 1000x812) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1355238077032.jpg
219 KB, 1000x812
>there will never be another anime as epic as Madoka
>>
>>121180044
Madoka itself is a bad Mai-HiME clone by your same standards, retard
>Prillya is lolicon pandering
You can only say that if you haven't read the manga. The pandering stops in Drei
>>
>>121180029
Drei is confusing as fuck if you are not a Fatefag.
>>
>>121180029
Nobody's translating Drei though.
>>
>>121180017
Oh, I have a bunch reasons to dislike Madoka and I can't name many things I like outside the visuals.
>>
>>121180141
>The pandering stops in Drei
But there are still lolibutts and lewdness in Drei.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 354x415) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 354x415
>>121180113
Is tampopo-chang a magical girl?
>>
>>121180141
>Madoka itself is a bad Mai-HiME clone by your same standards, retard
No, how??

> The pandering stops in Drei
Isn't like that 90% of the manga?
>>
>>121180080
you realize the ViViD anime is the adaptation of a manga that started a few years ago, right?
>>
>>121180168
Lolibutts and lewdness is a huge plus.
Why are you listing as a negative?
>>
>>121180168
not as much as the first manga and Zwei, though
>>
File: 1340668756375.jpg (252 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1340668756375.jpg
252 KB, 800x600
>>121180151
Not really, if you've read the first part and 2wei then you know enough not to get hopelessly confused in 3rei.
You won't catch on stuff instantly like Fatefags do, but there's nothing there that can really confuse you except for Gil's shota body and pretend pro wrestling.
>>
>>121180161
He is still translating it, it's a monthly series so translations are once per month, it's currently up to date as well.
>>
>>121180207
And the manga is bad because? Many anime improve on the source material by adding more moe.
>>
Yukikaze is better mahou shoujo than most girls in this show.
And she is fucking whore.
>>
>>121180141
Madoka had the guts to actually have a good, memorable ending instead of pulling shit out of its ass to ruin an entire series worth of buildup.
>>
>>121180170
No, she is a magical kitty-ears.
>>
>>121180323
Madoka's ending was complete garbage though.
>>
>>121180258
Is the newest 26?
>>
File: 16 years.jpg (508 KB, 2196x513) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
16 years.jpg
508 KB, 2196x513
>>121180136
Just wait
>>
>>121180303
>most girls in this thread
* fixed

Also, Lili is still the best.
>>
>>121180183
how?
Magical girls with a twist (the truth of the contracts in Madoka. the HiMEs having to fight each other and the truth of what happens when a Child is lost in Mai-HiME), one of them being a lesbian obsessed with one of the mains (Homura with Madoka, Shizuru with Natsuki) , and a kind of "asspull" happy ending.
also, the "mentors" (Nagi and Kyubey) having secret agendas and speaking in half truths most of the time
>>
>>121180241
To some, a lolibutt or a scene of two little girls kissing appearing every now and then in the manga is a crime against humanity and pandering overload.
Like seriously, there's plenty fanservice in the first one and 2wei but it's not like the butts jump at you from every page.
>>
>>121180368
No, it wasn't.
>>
>>121180410
>Madoka
>asspull happy ending
We obviously didn't watch the show.
>>
>>121180375
That is correct, it's only been 2 weeks since, so expect Ch27 in another 2 weeks.
>>
>>121179998
Best looking girl
>>
>>121180136
Mai-HiME holds the jockstrap,Madoka will never carry it.

Who's ready HiME return this year.
>>
>>121180415
Ironic when no one actually bat an eyelid when the main series has sex for mana transfer?
A kiss is basically harmless. You can even see on TV everyday.
>>
>>121176132
>>121176462
>>121177420
>>121177742
>>121180141
Why is this one guy so desperate to make people think Illya isn't shit?
He been scream "READ DREI!!" the whole thread almost.

Illya is a shit tier magic girl series and is only good to fatefags and people who like superficial yuri. Because let's be real, everyone knows they want to fuck Shiro, no matter how much yuri pandering they put into the show.
>>
>>121180323
the ending of Madoka is almost the same as Mai-HiME's ending.
>>
>>121179918
There is nothing wrong with that if it's a good magical girls show.
>>
>>121180484
>Mai-HiME holds the jockstrap
But Mai-hime passed it to YuYuYu already.

>SoL start (with some fighting)
>REVEAL
>drama, etc...
>asspull good ending
>>
>>121180141
>The pandering stops in Drei
So the only good thing about the show stops? Dropped, I guess.
>>
>>121180491
It's not only one guy. only your last quote was a post by me, the rest are by a different anon (or anons)
>>
>>121180519
Except that YuYuYu drama was actually good. Not that Mai Hime wasn’t entertaining, it just had the usual Sunrise effect on me that I hated basically any character and looked forward to them dying.

You can’t imagine how mad I was at the end.
>>
>>121180491
They only people that mindlessly shit on Illya are the ones who haven't read Drei, it's simple logic.
>Only good to fatefags
So then it still good then isn't it, in the chart it stays. It just has some prerequisites for maximum enjoyment but non-fatefags have been enjoying it.
And also only 3 of those are mine.
>>
>>121180604
How did it end again? I think I didnt watch the Z ova.
Should I pick it up? I totally forgot about due to its sporadic released.
>>
>>121180564
Thanks for being so honest about how you wouldn't lie over the internet, but it's obviously you. Because each post amounts to the same thing. And that's a pathetic attempt to get people to read Drei. There's no substance at all to any of those posts. And it's very unlikely that there would be multiple people stupid enough to make posts like that.
>>
>>121179998
>>121179844
>>121179819
>>121179795
>>121179771
5>2>3>4>1

>>121179998
Good taste.
>>
>>121180506
>My-HiME
Literally everyone who died is brought back to life, the big bad dies, 100% happy end
>Madoka
Witches are defeated and Homu is freed from the time loop, but other than that nothing really changes, Homu and Madoka are still separated and Sayaka still dies, bittersweet ending
>>
>>121180648 Meant for: >>121180457
Good taste*
>>
File: 0001.jpg (65 KB, 484x151) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0001.jpg
65 KB, 484x151
>>121180564
>>121180609
Pretty much confirms it.
>>
>>121180663
>but other than that nothing really changes,

Watch it again.
>>
>>121180663
>Sayaka still dies
Even Charlotte got brought back to life.
Did you even watch Madoka?
>>
>>121180604
>Except that YuYuYu drama was actually good.
No.
How different is Mai's rage from yellow YYY's rage?
How is Shizuru's rampage different from blue YYY's rampage?
>>
>>121179733
I'm very excited.
I liked the ONAs
>>
File: 1418169120742.jpg (263 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418169120742.jpg
263 KB, 1280x720
So did anyone disprove this?
>>
>>121180644
>only one guy could like what I dislike
You're retarded and not worth of my atention
>>
>>121180700
>Rebellion
>not terrible pandering garbage
>ever accepting Rebellion as canon
>>
>>121179819
I bet she is the MC's "Best friend"
>>
>>121180688
nice photoshop skills
>>
>>121180734
Ladies and gentlemen, your typical deluded madokafags
>>
>>121180734
>Being that butthurt
>>
>>121179771
Madoka

>>121179819
Homura

>>121179795
Sayuka

>>121179844
Mami
>>
File: toast.gif (1 MB, 500x533) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
toast.gif
1 MB, 500x533
>>121179998
what a sec
>>
>>121180724
Its spot on if you change Madoka for Sayaka
>>
>>121180725
No, I explained why it's one person.
Because all your posts have literally no substance at all. It's not really common to be that stupid.
>>
>>121180760
Madokafags accept Rebellion as canon
>>
>>121180734
Rebellion is canon. accept it. You disliking it doesn't make it non-canon
>>
>>121179998
Kyouko
>>
>>121180800
>Rebellion is canon.
No.
>>
File: 1415314404979.png (90 KB, 384x279) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415314404979.png
90 KB, 384x279
>>121180766
Oh boy here we go again
>>
>>121180691
Whoops, should have said mahou shoujo still have to risk their lives fighting

>>121180700
Talking about the series ending.
>>
>>121180766
>Mami
>The loliest of the lolies
What
>>
>>121180725
No shit, you're talking to degeneracy-kun.
>>
>>121180788
You're always there, why do you stalk me?
>>
>>121180842
>Whoops, should have said mahou shoujo still have to risk their lives fighting

You forgot the entire point of Madoka's wish
>>
Which Mahou sequel this year will make more impact

HiME or YuYuYu
>>
>>121180856
Mami can be redesigned but their core is still the same, this takes places on a younger version of the madoka cast.
>>
File: Sin título.png (104 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sin título.png
104 KB, 1366x768
>>121180795
here . have a lazy screencap that proves you're full of shit
>>
>>121180766
>this shit again
>>
>>121180825
Nice to know that you agree with me.
>>
>>121180875
Like it matters.
Her wish already got preempted by Homu's wish.
As it is the Madoka franchise is over. I doubt Gen will ever return to write another sequel.
Seems like he became such a big shot and such hot property that he cares more about his own project right now.
>>
File: forever muteki.webm (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
forever muteki.webm
2 MB, 500x281
Can magical girls be manly?
>>
>>121180947
>Like it matters.

It did a lot.
>>
>>121175952
Madoka is a fucking puddle as far as depth goes.
>>
>>121180916
Do you really hate Madoka's characters to the point you think Mami's only character trait is she having yellow twintails?
>>
>>121180970
Why do people still get confused by Rebellion then?
>>
>>121180999
Because its new /a/
>>
>>121180704
Nothing will compare to Mai's rage against Mikoto
>>
File: Sin título.png (119 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sin título.png
119 KB, 1366x768
>>121180926
>>
>>121180949
Can magical girls not be manly?
>>
>>121175688
Christ that OP list is awful and watching /a/ talk about mahou shoujo is embarrassingly painful.
>>
>>121180704
Mai’s rage is stupid as fuck in comparison and Shizuru’s a fucking rapist. The drama in YuYuYu is character focused and in case of Yellow even just an act committed in the heat of passion, something to develop her character, as opposed to something that’s supposed to drive the story.
The characters themselves are also very different. People in Sunrise anime generally are horrible people or at least extremely annoying one way or another. That the whole plot of Mai Hime (the second half, the one that’s pure garbage) revolves solely around people bitching at each other due to misunderstandings or them just being plain assholes doesn’t really help this either.
>>
>>121180985
He's shitposting
>>
>>121180949
Did Precure actually have a decent fight in it? Did Toei out source or something since I don't believe their capable of this.
>>
>>121181015
You are the one that is editing HTML to manipulate the truth, why are you trying to force it as one person when its not?.
>>
>>121180766
This show aired like 2 weeks after madoka's first episode.
And it's not like madoka's designs were original at all to being with.
>>
>>121180874
I'm not the anon who originally mentioned that but its true, the yuyuyu fags always mention the difference between the "hot blooded" Yuna and Madoka to defend the show but if you change those two they have no argument at all
>>
>>121181015
nice photoshop skills.
like I thought, you're in denial.
I don't know how to prove you wrong in a mothefucking anonymous imageboard if you're just gonna tamper with evidence.
>>
>>121181054
You must have a really low powelevel if you are unaware of Toei sakuga.
>>
>>121181092
Madoka invented Magical Girls. Everything is just a copy.
>>
>>121181089
Just stop.
>>
>>121181021
Pick 4 better magical girl shows this decade then anon.
>>
File: tender.webm (3 MB, 720x405) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tender.webm
3 MB, 720x405
>>121181054
>Did Precure actually have a decent fight in it?

This is nothing new.
>>
>>121181054
watch the first episode's fight from Princess (this year's show). I still can't believe that was done by the same studio that is doin World Trigger
>>
>>121181089
>>121181100
>there's no way it could be one person person if I post twice in under a minute
>doesn't realize he posted a screenshot showing he uses Hola VPN
>>
>>121181121
That'd be you. Now I won't continue this with you any further.
>>
>>121181094
Itsuki isn't a retard like any of the Madoka girls though.
None of them are as level headed and mature as her.
>>
>>121181103
To be fair, they didn’t exactly cover themselves with glory in the last years and that’s one of maybe three scenes where HaCha actually had animation. The first episode of GoPri is already better than anything HaCha had.
>>
>>121181191
I just use Hola to watch GBF on Youtube before the rips come out, retard
>>
>>121181161
It is for someone who hasn't watch the show because it's a children's show and it's Toei show.
>>
>>121181218
Just stop.
>>
>>121181037
woah nigga you expect me to read all of that
>>
>>121181243
I will,but because you're stupid and a waste of my time. not because you're right
>>
>>121180491
But the fights are pretty nice, the stupid-ass humor can be entertaining at times and the art isn't bad. Even when it escalates into parallel worlds and shit it still manages to remain somewhat coherent no matter if it's your first time reading anything Fate or not.
Sure, it's not a MASTERPIECE but it's by no means bad.
And a peek into a world where small cup got to not become a tool is nice for people who happen to like the cup enough to wonder what would happen if.
>>
>>121181191
VPNs extentsions don't actually work on 4chan, turn it on and 4chan won't let you post as it says proxies are banned.
>>
File: 1400966873602.png (117 KB, 222x549) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400966873602.png
117 KB, 222x549
>>121178267
Diebuster isn't bad. It hardly even gets shit on nowadays except when anyone dares to enjoy it mure than Gunbuster.
>>
>>121181161
>>121180949

Now someone post the Yuyu sakuga singing
>>
>>121181122
Define decade.
>>
>>121181319
All of it's negative traits such as over the top fanservice and plot inconstancy is more than enough to show it's bad.
And again, all the lesbian baiting to appeal to the fetishshits.

>>121181339
There are easy ways around this, and you know it.
>>
>>121181382
>Diebuster isn't bad
>>
>>121181227
Their lost.
>>
>>121181436
2004-2014
>>
>>121179771
>>121179795
>>121179819
>>121179844
>>121179998
It's going to be an educational magical girls shows on how to shave properly isn't it?
>>
>>121181563
No,it's going to be a Subaru advertising
>>
File: princess.webm (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
princess.webm
3 MB, 500x281
>>121180949
Definitely.
>>
>>121181442
But the fanservice isn't over the top at all. It's not like you're brutally attacked by supple little girl bodies every 2 minutes. The yuri undertones don't even happen often outside of Kuro's mana transfers, and in most cases get turned into a joke instead of LOOK AT CUTE GIRLS KISSING EACH OTHER.

And what plot inconsistency, exactly?
>>
>>121181661
Bravo for you, you successfully convince me return to Precure after the shit that is HapCha.
>>
>>121181626
Why would you need an entire anime to advertise a car?
>>
>>121181661
Why are the enemies so ridiculous?
>>
>>121181520
lil pri
jewelpet
ojamajo doremi naisho
heartcatch precure
futari wa precure
re: cutie honey
fushigiboshi no futago hime
tweeny witches
princess tutu s2
nanoha
lwa
>>
>>121181801
It's aimed at little girls and adult men
>>
>>121181721
Don't respond to him, he's either baiting, in denial, an stupid hardcore hater or all three at the same time.
I realized it after he started saying I'm the same person as another one just because we happen to agree that Drei is when Prisma gets good
>>
>>121181860
So Precure is the My Little Pony of anime?
>>
>>121181826
And these are supposedly better than Madoka?
>>
>>121181922
Pretty much but with the exception that said adult men want to fuck 13-14 years old girls instead of horses.
>>
>>121181989
>supposedly
>>
>>121181721
Random make-out scenes that serve no purpose at all isn't fanservice?
>yuri undertones don't even happen often outside of Kuro's mana transfers
Not true at all. Because there's all the other scenes, like where the older girl kisses Illya in the bath.
Oh yeah, and all the bath scenes, too. And them getting half naked for no reason. Like Kuro sleeping half naked over Shiro's head.
On and on and on.

>>121181865
>Because all your posts have literally no substance at all. It's not really common to be that stupid.
>>
>>121181922
no. the PC fanbase is better than the MLP fanbase. I haven't seen much OC Donut steel cures , or characters from other shows turned inot cures , for example
>>
>>121181865
It's okay from the start. Obviously not everyone will like it in the first part and 2wei because it's mostly generic mahou shoujo, but it does that part well and manages to entertain. And when it escalates it doesn't go full retard which is pretty refreshing.
>>
>>121181989
Anon please, I know the only mahou shoujo show you watched is Madoka but please.
>>
>>121182040
Most people watching precure aren't fucking obsessively autistic over it either it is just one of the many anime they watch even if a lot of them are for little girls.
>>
>>121182040
>I haven't seen
Because neither are you Japanese nor is PC a western thing. The western fanbase has obviously different kinds of autists.
>>
File: haruharu.webm (3 MB, 720x405) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
haruharu.webm
3 MB, 720x405
>>121181661
Why is GoPri so good?
>>
>>121182105
I've actually watch Madoka, Nanoha, Prisma Illya, Princess TuTu and Yuki Yuna. So yeah, half his list is foreign to me.
>>
>>121182039
How the heck do you want me to prove you wrong when you will edit my pictures anyway?
>>
This >>121182157 should have been to: >>121182087
>>
>>121182157
>mahou shoujo expert coming through
I don't know why people like you bother to voice your opinions, they are fucking meaningless. You are literally shitting from you keyboard onto the page.
>>
>>121182201
I have seen all supposedly worthwhile mahou shoujo's, the others don't really get talked about or recommended around here so I didn't even know they existed.
>>
>>121182125
Well I'd imagine coming after hacha would make pretty much anything look good.

That said I'm really enjoying gopri and the designs are a huge step up from hacha. My biggest gripe so far is a the return to frills over spats under the skirt for every cure bar mermaid.
>>
>>121182170
Well, your best best would not to be to try and post those as proof of anything in the first place.
Next best bet would also be not to post proof you use VPNs.
>>
How can we make the Mahou Shoujo genre better?
I vote for removing yuri undertones.
>>
>>121182286
I vote for making them explicit.
>>
>>121182233
You think that list you posted is all the worthwhile mahou shoujo?
>>
>>121182286
So opting for boytoys are we?
>>
Princess Tutu is the best mahou shoujo anime
>>
>>121182268
Like that would have stopped your baseless claim anyways.
>>
>>121182319
Yeah add some male wizards and give it some straight forward romance and we're going places. Sailor Moon was the only notable series to do this.
>>
>>121182039
But that kiss is a joke. Pretend pro-wrestling, remember? Other few times are maiden rape assault, Illya's three stooge friends and then all yuri comes from Kuro's mana transfers.
Kuro sneaking out to molest Shirou fits her character since she's the outgoing part of Illya. And those scenes just like all other fanservice parts don't even happen that often. It's definitely not on say, Nise level of fanservice amount.
But I understand it might be too much for some people.
>>
>>121182233
I tried not to post screencaps, but you stil shot me down because I agree with other people about Drei being when Prisma gets really good (which is pretty much a shared sentiment amonst the Prisma manga readers) , and sorry for being Spanish and needing VPN to watch GBF Try episodes as soon as they come out on Youtube because the rips usually take several hours to come out
>>
>>121182286
Get Sato, Igarashi, Hosoda, Yamauchi, Ikuhara etc to start making them again.
>>
>>121182349
Really, go back and read your own posts.
They are far from baseless when each post is is nothing but "read drei!" That's all your posts consisted of. Maybe if you added some reasons and justification it wouldn't be so obvious.
>>
>>121182392
this is actually a reply to>>121182268
>>
>>121182400
Fuck off. no matter how hard you try, there's more than one dude who told you to read Drei (and I was one of them) and that's the truth. If you don't wanna believe it , that's your own fucking problem
>>
>>121182400
Not even then, but looking at the screen shots one is using Hola VPN while the other is using ZenMate VPN, one is using Chrome and the other is using Firefox.
I wish all of you would just stop as this is just retarded.
>>
>>121182388
It doesn't matter if the kiss is a joke or not.
All the yuri in the series is a joke, because they all really want Shiro anyway. In order for the kiss to qualify as fanservice it just as to be there. The scene is yuri for yuri's sake, nothing but fetish appeal. Everything you said just fits into what I said. That all those scenes are there for fanservice. They have no solid reason for happening.
>>
>>121182500
He setup multiple fake browsers! He is using two computers to trick us!
>>
>>121182521
>because they all really want Shiro anyway.

Shiro is the actual joke here.
>>
>>121182498
I've already read it, you moron.
>>121182500
>>121182528
And yes, you would use multiple browsers. So your cookies don't overlap and you can post twice in under a minute.
>>
>>121182399
I want to enjoy my anime anon, not watching some incomprehensive, pretentious and 2deep4u BS.
>>
>>121182286
It's simple, have a tomboy delinquent girl as the MC, at first she thinks the whole ordeal is dumb but slowly she embraces the pink and frilly wonders of friendship and love
>>
>>121182599
You obviously have little idea what you are talking about here and just read the name Ikuhara.
>>
File: Sin título.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sin título.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>121182592
the moron here is you , here's an screencap of my desktop. Tell where I have Firefox
>>
File: 54203265.jpg (117 KB, 1272x703) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
54203265.jpg
117 KB, 1272x703
>>121182419
Just stop replying twice.

>>121182573
Doesn't make the yuri anyless of a joke.
Because while none of the yuri attraction is explicit their attraction to Shiro is.
>>
>>121182612
This, we need more Nagisa from FW Precure.
>>
>>121182683
>Because while none of the yuri attraction is explicit
>Full tongue kissing.
>>
>>121182683
I didn't reply twice. Because there's one than more person arguing with you, but you don't wanna admit it
Holy shit, Mortadelo and Filemon are smarter than you, that's how stupid you are
>>
File: VLC VLC VLC VLC.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
VLC VLC VLC VLC.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>121182666
Under VLC.
>>
File: about_main.jpg (143 KB, 600x423) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
about_main.jpg
143 KB, 600x423
So does everyone know about the upcoming Magical Suite Prism Nana by SHAFT? Any hype for it?
>>
>>121182764
Watching you do this, I can't believe I actually used to be new enough to keep trying to convince the person. Just consider, you are currently wasting your time by getting frustrated at trying to convince some fat neckbeard on the other side of the planet of who you are. You could be watching anime, or masturbating or even sleeping would be a better use of your time, even taking fluff out of your bellybutton.
>>
>>121182824
Sorry, BunBun got his one and only mahou shoujo already. He's not allowed to have another.
>>
File: kotone.jpg (55 KB, 600x222) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kotone.jpg
55 KB, 600x222
>>
>>121182751
Yup, and yuri foreplay before they have sex with a dude is real yuri, too. You have a point there.

Something that crass and low brow would never happen in the nasuverse. Oh wait, it was actually a plot point in the Fate route.
>>
>>121182824
Its a pachinko
>>
File: asuka.jpg (56 KB, 600x222) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
asuka.jpg
56 KB, 600x222
>>
>>121182804
nice photoshop skills retard. I don't even know why you're so desperate. Is more than one person agreeing on something (in this case, Drei being where Prisma gets good) such a shock to you.
Holy Demonbane, how can one human be so stupid?
>>
File: itaru.jpg (61 KB, 600x222) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
itaru.jpg
61 KB, 600x222
>>
>>121182842
Him trying so hard to prove isn't actually all the proof you need to know he is.
Newfags try to abuse anonymity to enforce their opinion with numbers, then get mad when they make it obvious what they're doing and people catch it.
>>
>>121182824
PACHINKO
>>
Green > Red > Blue.
>>
>>121182862
>before they have sex with a dude is real yuri,

Like this is ever going to happen. He is just there for Fatefags to jerk off to. He is a total joke, which becomes obvious when even the guys start lusting for his D.
The relationship between the girls is what counts.
>>
>>121182521
Some of them flesh out a character a tiny bit. Other are pure fanservice. It's a pretty standard thing.
And nothing that horrible or show-breaking unless someone just hates any form of fanservice and mild yuri undertones.
It's not a deep, meaningful manga/show, and it doesn't even pretend. But claiming it's 90% fanservice and full of rampant yuri is just wrong.
>>
>>121182886
The person trying to use easily fake-able evidence as proof is the real idiot here.
>>
>>121182886
Anon, I think that anon just might want to show your stupidity trying to “prove” things with screenshots.
>>
>>121182924
>>121182875
Serious? We got trolled?
>>
>>121182982
I'm doing that because otherwise you won't believe me, you ass
>>
>>121182986
How else can I show him the truth?
>>
>>121183027
>>121183065
Are you sure you aren't 14?
>>
>>121183065
You can’t. That’s kind of the point of anonymity, you know.
>>
>>121182683
Little girls develop somewhat romantic feelings towards their older brothers quite often, anon. All it takes is for the brother to be nice to them and give them attention. It's the same in real life.
>>
>>121182961
To add to your post. the only ones who want Shirou are Illya, Luvia and Rin (Kuro counts as Illya because she's a part of her personality that got out because of magic)
>>
>>121182961
It doesn't need to happen, I was just giving you an example to prove that girls kissing != yuri.

And you say that like the yuri isn't there just for yurifags to jerk off to.

>>121182979
The fanservice is pretty show-breaking even if we excluded the yuri.
Stupid things like mood whiplash swapping between a serious scene, and then having Illya grab Gil by his shota dick.

And the yuri undertones are not the problem. It's the glaring yuri-service overtones when they are blatantly straight.
>>
Neither of you guys can prove each other anything so both sides should stop forcing, you guys are bring autism into the thread.
>>
>>121183086
I'm 19, actually
>>121183117
So the point of anonimity is being able to go in denial and call everyone who disagrees with you the same person?
>>
>>121183159
>And you say that like the yuri isn't there just for yurifags to jerk off to.

Of course it is. The whole manga is filled with pandering. Even pissing is in it.

What i am saying is that nobody will ever get together with him and the end will focus on the relationship of the girls, not some rather unimportant sidecharacter.
>>
>54 Unique
>370 Posts
7 (rounded) post average, nice magical girls circle jerk going on here.
>>
>>121183180
Holy fuck you are dumb.
>>
>>121183229
I'm not any dumber than the retard trying to claim I'm the same person as somebody else
>>
>>121183130
And Sakura and Sella. Liz would too but her laziness makes her immune to his charms.
>>
>>121183180
Notice how I'm talking to another person right now who is actually trying to support his point about the series with examples and reasoning?
That's how I know he's not you.

Two other people, actually.
>>121183192
Yes, but getting together or not doesn't change the fact the yuri is fake because they're all straight. The relationship between the girls is one of "fake yuri closeness for pander purposes". It's not a real relationship.
>>
>>121183180
Anon, you suppose to stop right there.
The point is to stop feeding the troll.
>>
>>121183304
>It's not a real relationship.

Keep telling yourself that. Miyu wants the V
>>
>>121183304
Girls experimentimg with stuff despite being straight is a thing though.
>>
>>121183301
I'll give you Sella , but Sakura doesn't matter because she just showed up in a side chapter. If we're gonna count someone as minor as Sakura we as well count Issei and the older sister of one of Illya's friends
>>
>>121183368
Even if that were true, and it's really not, because Miyu wants the alternate universe onii-chan D, Illya is still glaringly straight.

>>121183386
True, but that's not what's happening here.
And they show know sign of really turning gay seeing as how whenever Illya is around Shiro she goes all dere dere.
>>
>>121179733
I find the blatant car references/advertising kind of amusing for now, but I can see it getting a bit too silly eventually. It's not like this is the first time a car company was involved with a full length anime series such as Rinne_no_Lagrange, but with RnL, I wouldn't have guessed that Nissan designed the mechs if I didn't already know beforehand. That type of advertisement was kind of neat (the tourism advertisement was a completely different matter and was by far the show's biggest problem).
>>
>>121183368
Miyu actually wants Shirou more, did you see her face when he finally broke out of jail? and all the jealously towards Illya because of her world Shirou?
>>
>>121183387
But both the onee-san and Issei want a piece of him too. He gets no rest from his MC powers even when he's not the MC.
>>
>>121183492
He is her brother. of course she 'wants' him. He is going to die anyway.
>>
>>121183554
She'd be more open to Shirou's D than Illya's V is my point anon.
>>
>>121183581
And my point is she does not want the D. But keep your illusions.
>>
>>121183607
She wants the D anon, it is canon that everyone who sees the high jump wants the D.
>>
>>121183668
I don't get what's so great about failing to do a high jump.

They should be laughing at him, not wanting to ride his dick.

That's why you always train in private. So you can then come across as a total bad ass who does things without working hard for them.
>>
>>121183301
Liz is the most wonderful snarky couch ornament ever.
>>
>>121182666
>McAFee
>VLC
>Transformers
>WildTangent Games
>2hu
>jojo background

I've never been baited so hard.
>>
>>121184213
I don't use VLC. and McAfee and Wildtangent are stuff that came preinstalled and I never bothered to uninstall
>>
>>121184306
Did you buy a literal tower of viruses and useless junk? This makes my autism go wild.
>>
>>121176076
It's pretty cool.
And spicy.
>>
>>121183511
what I wanted to say is that most of Shirou's harem is minor characters and only 3 of the mains can be said to have an interest in him
Shirou's harem in prisma serves no purpose other than a joke of how he was a harem MC in F/SN
>>
>>121182851
>confusing BUNBUN with Kantoku
>>
>>121175725
Agree with this and OP. Wouldn't mind adding a season of Precure to that list either.

Very disappointed with the Precure fanbase in this thread though. I watched and enjoyed a few seasons and hung out in the threads for about half a year, but it always surprises me how aggressive and belligerent some of them can be.
>>
>>121185284
It's the MyLittlePony of anime sadly, it's to be expected.
>>
File: 1346787484991.jpg (73 KB, 848x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1346787484991.jpg
73 KB, 848x480
>>121182988
>>
>>121185284
Because Madokafags are retarded casuals.
>>
>>121175688
Nanoha Strikers was '08.
>>
File: 1421794044971.png (863 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421794044971.png
863 KB, 1280x720
>>121175688
Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru is so incomparably superior to those other 3 its not even funny. Madoka is 1-dimensional characters and contrived suffering for the sake of drama, Fate/Kaleid is pure fanservice, and Nanoha is just a typical mahou shoujo. To even compare them to the masterpiece that is YuYuYu is an insult to everything the Yuushas fought for.
>>
>>121187253
2004-2014 it seems.
>>
>>121175688
Madoka is the only work with artistic depth and value there, others are insipid garbage for neckbeards. Just goes to show how shit this whole genre truly is when a mediocre work is a breath of fresh air.
>>
>>121182326
Yes it is
>>
>>121187691
lowqualitybait.jpg
>>
>>121187570
>>121187691
If you people are going to make reverse trolling at least try to put some effort into it
>>
>>121187934
Same could be said about the Precure fags
>>
Mai-Hime return is going to be a huge factor for this year and for Sunrise.
Thread replies: 411
Thread images: 59
Thread DB ID: 38381



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.