[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is yuri doing so bad this year? Harems and hetero dominating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: st7.png (683KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
st7.png
683KB, 1280x720px
Why is yuri doing so bad this year? Harems and hetero dominating (again) is not what I had in mind after how promising last year was.
>>
File: 1423464525904.png (19KB, 512x323px) Image search: [Google]
1423464525904.png
19KB, 512x323px
>>121147609
As God intended.
>>
It's the fucking start of February, give it time.
>>
harems always dominated
yuri never dominated

DEAL WITH IT
>>
>>121147609
Yuri was not was Jesus died for.
>>
>>121147609

Because yuri is fucking garbage. Deal with it.
>>
>>121147609

Because it's instinct. Ultimately; guys WANT to fuck girls and vice-versa. Yuri and yaoi are only there because of crushing loneliness.
>>
>Last year
Yuri in big hits, including KLK and Madoka, and lots of successful subtext or smaller shows. And of course explicit stuff like OP. Harems sell like shit.

>This year
Harems harems harems harems harems harems.

Time to take a break until things pick up.
>>
>>121148055
>including KLK and Madoka

neither of those are yuri
>>
>>121147609
Because we have no time for your de-evolutionary mental sickness fetish, and also most of it is more cliche than the average shoujo manga
>>
>>121148055
Well, if either of those aired last year you might have a point.
>>
>>121148083
Fuck off, there are girls kissing and pseudo-romancing, it has some yuri. It's like saying harems aren't hetero because no one ever kisses or shows mutual interest. Yes, KlK and Madoka are yuri.
>>
>>121148083

Yurifags think anything with two girls holding hands is yuri and will read lesbian subtext into everything.

Just try browsing anime tags on tumblr and you'll see the infectious garbage that is yurism.
>>
>>121148175
They are not listed as yuri. No actual romantic end couples happen at the end. And all of that is called fanservice/pandering not meant to be taken seriously
>>
>>121147609
>Harems and hetero dominating (again)

What?

Harems are doing like shit this year.
>>
>>121148175
So then you must also think PP is yuri. Stop being a fucking autist and accept the fact that fanservice doesn't make a show yuri.
>>
>>121148241
>A girl raping and fingering another girl naked isn't yuri.

Keep making yourself look like an idiot.
>>
There's Cross Ange.
>>
>>121148266
but not as shit as yuri
>>
>>121148055
>This year
>Harems harems harems harems harems harems.

Top sellers are Shirobako and YuYu.

A yuri show and a show about a bunch of girls.

Sure are harems.

And LL still rape the charts.
>>
>>121148266
I guess he meant as in quantity of shows?
>>
>>121148083
Not to mention that neither of those were last year.
>>
>>121148347

Who the shit cares about some cheap LN adaptations?
>>
>>121148282
Yuri is about love between women, not about what they put in their holes, tho' sometimes the former leads to the latter, but never viceversa, specially when it's an obvious male oriented tease.

It seem you don't want yuri, but some girl on girl action. Whatever floats your boat.
>>
Yuri is still pretty niche.
Pretty much all of them will be following SonoHana's twitter for an anime, there's about 11k.

I prefer it this way, one comfy yuri show per season is fine.
>>
File: 1364990420196.jpg (65KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1364990420196.jpg
65KB, 396x382px
>>
>>121147609
You just love using Sakura Trick images to start a shitposting thread, don't you?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.