[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berserk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: Berserk_v14_p054-055.png (498KB, 2412x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v14_p054-055.png
498KB, 2412x1800px
>Finally decide to read Berserk
>Read through all of Berserk in 2 days
>Haven't had a chapter in almost 5 months
DOSTEDT?

Besides my griping, what does /a/ think about Berserk?
Is it too edgy? Not edgy enough? Is the story too shallow or just right?
>>
>>121114949
The excess of rape gets kind of samey and creepy imo
>>
Griffith did everything wrong
>>
Welcome to the boat. Enjoy your stay. Mind some of the regulars, a couple of them are obnoxious.
>>
Reminder that when casca gets her memory back, she'll still be obsessed over that Griffith cock.
>>
Griffith did nothing wrong
>>
>>121115140
It's not like he has a loli witch and her converted apprentice hounding after his dick.
>>
Reminder that the 'adventuring party' is all gonna die horribly in true gritdurk tradition
>>
File: gutz gangsta.gif (163KB, 259x400px) Image search: [Google]
gutz gangsta.gif
163KB, 259x400px
Guts is a good role model.
>>
Did it get better after the Sea God arc? I loved everything up until then.
>>
>>121115891
There's no "after the Sea God arc" so far.
>>
File: rickert does it again.jpg (844KB, 1280x876px) Image search: [Google]
rickert does it again.jpg
844KB, 1280x876px
shit man I just wanna see if Griffith tries to get revenge. I don't care if the characters are stick figures I wanna know what happens
>>
>>121114949
How'd you do that in 2 days?
>>
>>121116690
I got enthralled with it. I just couldn't stop reading it.
>>
I am just now getting into Berserk. I have started watching the anime but everyone tells me to read the manga. Is the anime that bad?

Shit it really does need a revamp.
>>
>>121117837
The anime isn't atrocious, it's just that the manga is where most of the story's at. Conviction best arc
>>
>>121114949
Literally medieval Fist of the North Star
>>
File: Berserk movies.jpg (150KB, 761x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk movies.jpg
150KB, 761x1080px
What went right?
>>
i caught up a week ago and i really want to know if the mermaid is going to stay with the shota or if shes going to leave/die and make shota sad.
>>
>>121118562
The fights were pretty nice.
>>
>>121118654
I hope both of them get killed off at some point
They're really out of place in a story like Berserk
>>
>>121117837
the anime is awesome and made me want to read the manga. watch it and see if you like the story.
>>
>>121118562
very little
>>
>>121114949
>>Haven't had a chapter in almost 5 months
You're at the tip of the iceberg.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks Madhouse should make a new anime series, picking up where the movies left off, after the Golden Age arc? They showed us they can do medieval fantasy without look atrocious in Shingeki no Bahamut, and they showed us they can make good adaptations of old manga with Parasyte, I think Madhouse would be perfect to adapt Berserk again.
>>
only thing keeping me from watching the movies is the cgi. im sure its great but i just can look at it.
>>
Quick question... Where do you guys go to read berserk? I'm about 120 chapters in and the site I use has a shitty translation. The blacksmith and some other guy both yelled "JESUS CHRIST!" at some point. Is this a thing I just gonna deal with?
>>
>>121117837
Aside from the anime not staying true to a few scenes(partially due to censorship), it's quite a fun watch.

Also Goku voices in it in the English dub.
>>
>>121118970
That would require Miura to have a plan for the story and a regular release schedule, with an end in sight to make sure the anime doesn't have a shitty original ending. Seeing as none of those things are in order, I'm fine with it staying as is
>>
>>121119112
http://bakabt.me/162057-berserk-scans.html
>>
>>121118562
Movie 3 did everything right.
Though it fucked up by making Grifith not passionately rape Casca and just focused at looking at Guts.

Makes me think that Griffith wasn't even moving and it was Casca that just moved around, fucking herself on a demon cock.

Also, that bit where Guts stabs him arm off to try and hit Griffith wasn't in the manga, yet was infinitely better.
That was very well done.

Also that silent bit where Guts just ran.
That was perfect.

Seriously, I would tell people to watch the anime, then the 3rd movie and then read the manga. Just ignore movie 1-2.

>>121118970
You just want Madhouse because they're reliable.
>>
>>121119291
>want Madhouse because they're reliable.
Is there a problem with that?
>>
>>121119479
No, I just think you picked a safe choice rather than an artistic one.
>>
if a new anime came i want the same dub voices back. i want to hear casca be a retard.
>>
>>121119524
Well then who would you pick to adapt Berserk?
>>
>>121114949
>Is the story too shallow or just right?
What kind of pleb would think for even a second that Berserk is "too shallow?" This series is deeper than the Mariana Trench.
>>
>>121119593
DEEN, obviously.
>>
>>121119583
If it's true to the manga Casca would be a retard anyway.
>>
>>121119583
The actress' interpretation of Caska's retard voice at the end of the 3rd movie was actually surprisingly good. I wouldn't mind more of that myself.
>>
>>121116203
This is the best thing I've ever seen
>>
>>121119701
are all 3 movies dubbed? i know the first one is.
>>
>>121118970
HxH is better than Parasyte as an adaptation, did different crews participate on them?
>>
Why are people even asking dor dubs? Like, why would you do that to yourself?
>>
>>121119728
Yes. Funnily enough, I think she sounds better retarded than she normally does. I don't know how she pulled that off.
>>
If Guts ever gets off the boat, how many Berserk threads do you suppose /a/ is going to be littered with on that day?
>>
>>121119800
Literally 100% of /a/ for the next few months.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.