[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOOOOOOOOUOOOOOO OOOHH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

WOOOOOOOOUOOOOOO OOOHH
>>
It's a subtle message that Decim would like to send all people "up" which is what people would normally associate with heaven. He wants to reincarnate people, if only they weren't all such shitheads.
>>
>>121094930
yes that's totally it
>>
>>121094863
I don't really get the whole system.
Let's make people play Street Fighter over the fate of their immortal souls?
What kind of higher being would do that shit? Why even care if you're a toddler eating rapist, as long as you're good at bowling or darts you can get out scot-free.
What the fuck man.

I like Decims character design though
>>
>>121094957
>as long as you're good at bowling or darts you can get out scot-free.
You didn't even watch the show?
>>
>>121094957
>I don't really get the whole system.
Yeah that's obvious, they straight up tell you everything in the show, but you still don't get it.
>Let's make people play Street Fighter over the fate of their immortal souls?
The result of the game has nothing to do with where your sould will go.
>Why even care if you're a toddler eating rapist, as long as you're good at bowling or darts you can get out scot-free.
Did you even watch the show?
>>
so we discuss the slut this week again?
>>
>>121094980
>>121095007
Disregard that, I'm apparently retarded and need to rewatch those episodes. Kinda been on autopilot.
Sorry anons. Carry on.
>>
>>121094957
So you haven't watched the show then?
OR worse, you can't read/comprehend what you read/actually understand the show?

No wonder people in this board find Evangelion 'deep' when this straightforward show causes so much confusion.
>>
>>121095019
The discussion about her is over already.
Both deserved void but after what she said Decim saved the guy.
>>
So, this system is inherently flawed from the beginning? Get voided? sucks for you. Get reincarnated? good, until you end up getting reincarnated as a doucher and get voided.

Wouldnt the "soul count" be dropping real goddamn fast because theres no income of souls, just delaying voiding them?
>>
>>121095108
>because theres no income of souls
How do you know that there's no income of souls?
>>
>>121095108
You are assuming there's a fixed number of souls.
>>
>>121095108
Since the amount of people on earth has been steadily rising we can assume that not all newborns are ensouled by a reincarnated human.
>>
>>121095168
Or that not all reincarnations come from humans (or even Earth).
>>
More Ginty when?
>>
>>121095070
>both deserved the void

She was kind enough to lie just for her husband to feel better and went to the void, shut up
>>
>>121094863
Booom boom boom, bouncing through the skies.
>>
>>121095491
dancing
>>
>>121095253
why cat? Isn't Ginty's power water-based?
>>
>>121094863
/a/ sings when?
>>
>>121095268
And Decim made the mistake of sending him to reincarnation. Can't you read?
>>
>>121095752
Single comes out on the 25th. It's going to be part of the kumikyoku though.
>>
>>121094863
25 february Bradio will release their single Flyers aka Death Parade opening.
>>
I want to see some more elaboration on the void. If it truly is a form of hell then that universe must be a fucking awful place to live in.
Just live 1 or more lives until you're eventually trapped in nothingness forever without a body.
The latest episode mentioned a god but what sort of creator would make a system so awful?
It wouldn't be so bad if the void were like an eternal sleep or just plain end of existence forever.
>>
>>121096764
>The latest episode mentioned a god
The latest episode mentioned that a god is long gone.
>what sort of creator would make a system so awful?
Oculus did. He says he's the closest to god, but he isn't it. So obviously a system created by him isn't going to be perfect.
>>
>>121094957

Stop trying to make sense of the system, Decim even said in the first episode that they only say such things as Heaven or Hell for the sake of making things easier for humans.

Both elevators could be sending the souls to Chtullu's anus or mouth for all that is possible.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.