[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>too proud to live with bitch aunt >not too proud to steal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>too proud to live with bitch aunt
>not too proud to steal tomatoes from gardeners and maraud houses during fire raids

Does this make sense or what
>>
No one will know if he's stealing unless he gets caught though.
>>
>>121021273
Which he does.
So it's not a matter of principle at all? He just didn't like getting scolded?
>>
Not everyone has the same moral principles as you, OP.
>>
Japan din do nuffin: the movie
>>
>>121021664
Can you explain what Seita's principles were, then?
It just doesn't make any sense to me.
>>
>>121021819
Frankly, it was pretty hard feeling sorry for the Japanese in this movie, seeing that they kind of, collectively, had it coming.

t. not even an American
>>
>>121022232
Its ok anon; one day you'll realise that the actions of the few do not represent the many.
Apart from mudslimes.
Then its the actions of the many against the few decent muslims.
>>
>>121022745
>it's different because it's happening in my lifetime: the post
>>
>>121022966
War is different than religion anon.
>>
>>121022745
>actions of the few
Well the whole country was in war, the kids supported his parent and wanted to defeat the allies, so your comparison with muslims it's stupid and out of place, just a few are radical muslims, meanwhile in the movie the whole country was supporting the troops because it was WW2, the japanese army in purpose decided to put a lot of HQ in towns, this was a mistake and not only the planes destroyed the HQ but also a lot of the population
>>
>>121022745
>one day you'll realise that the actions of the few do not represent the many
It's not even that I disagree, but it's just that the characters in the movie seem to have embraced the "actions of the few". None of them think "damn Hirohito for dragging us into this war", but rather "what do you mean we can't occupy China? whitu piggu go homu".

I understand that this is supposed to be a both naturalistic and apolitical film, but it makes it harder to relate to it. But maybe that's for the best; when it's not so black and white it challenges the viewer more.
>>
>>121023007
How is that relevant?
It's still antagonizing a group of people for actions that they may not have committed.
>>
>>121021179
It reached the point where the aunt was deliberately starving them you fucking retard. They HAD to leave.
>>
>>121021179
>YOU HAVE TO FEEL BAD
>Here, we have this little girl suffer and die because reasons, feel sad!
Honestly, the first part of the movie was very good, depicting the horrors of a nuclear attack. The moment it went on the personal level it just sucked. The single most overrated anime movie ever.
>>
>>121023007
except that its pretty much not
>>
>>121021179

I liked this movie. It showed how superior Americans are in general to Nips.
>>
>>121022043
His pride came from taking care of his little sister by himself, not from following the rules or respecting his elders. The two's relationship is really like a husband and wife's. The boy stubbornly wants to be the one taking care of his sister, even if it ends up getting them both killed.

Mamoru Oshii even called it a movie about incest.
>>
>>121024366
That sounds like a good explanation. Nice dubs.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.