The first PV is out!
This is not so bad for a work by the director of Jiggly Jiggly Heaven, isn't this?
Except I don't think Actas has had any hits other than GuP.
Strangely, Actas (if I recall correctly) animated Ginban Kaleidoscope, but the show is nowhere to be seen on their website. I guess even they hate it.
It's already been done, with 95% of /k/ arguing about the scene with technical details, and the other 5% shitposting and saying "FUK OFF, WEEBOO FEGS, BACK TO >>>>>>>/a/!!112kj1j"
Sadly, the minority always has a loud mouth
The show's art looks promising so far, it already looks better than the manga in my opinion.
Also, chapter 60 translation never.
>just a generic moeblob
Now you're just talking shit, it had a lot of action and nice singing. It was nice and fresh.
I really hope that they don't fuck up the CG in this one...
Jew is best girl, prove me wrong.
No, not Monster, Bako. ShiroBako
Is this thread for Shirobako as well as girls und planes? Because I want to post some goth loli.
It's and F-22, but anyone would know that would never happen in real life, there is nothing to argue about.
Midori is forsing Director in to public bondage play.
DAILY REMINDER THAT STUDIO SUNUP SHOULD'VE HAVE DONE THIRD AERIAL GIRL'S SQUAD AND THAT THIS SHOW IS DOOMED SINCE MUSANI IS IRRELEVANT MOE SHIT
PIC RELATED THAT'LL BE WHAT THIS SHOW LOOKS LIKE WITH SHIT STUDIO AND STAFF
>Liking used good.
What, you recycle, too?
Who's idea was it to not put Shirobako in the opening post so people can Ctrl+F it?
Sorry, I mispelled. I actually meant Musani's first original, Amazon Shirobeko.
Ah, I see, that was a fun series wasn't it? I just hope that Musani will go back to it's former glory now...
But that will be hard with the director of Jiggly Jiggly Heaven.
Andes Chucky really didn't age well man. You're seeing your nostalgic childhood memories in rose tinted glasses man. Quit being stuck in the pass!
It's not france, its japan, MC has to be Japanese.
USA, Russia, France, and Sweden are well known for their aviation companies, but I think those countries were just picked mostly for random. I mean Israel's air force was successful in a lot of wars, but its seems just random to me.
Japanese MC because of obvious reasons. US and Russia are obvious, since US and Russian planes are iconic and they have probably the best air forces. Israel, for its size, has a pretty amazing airforce and more importantly - it's seen a shit ton of action compared to most air forces. Sweden has Saab, I guess. They've built planes, but I don't think they've historically used their air force much.