[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a sadder anime/movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: grave-of-the-fireflies-5.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
grave-of-the-fireflies-5.png
1MB, 1440x900px
Name a sadder anime/movie
>>
>>120806756
It wasn't sad at all. I just felt mad at the MC, he's the one at fault. He killed his sister with his irresponsible choices.
>>
>>120806756
>that
>sad
It tried so hard to make you feel bad, you end up angry instead.
>>
>>120806756
Is no possible
>>
>>120806809
But the Aunt was a total bitch because she acted as any reasonable human would during the middle of a war!

MC just wanted to go live in a cave and steal corn with his sister which is a totally legitimate way to live.
>>
It was depressing, not sad. There's a difference.
>>
>>120806756
elevens believe in reincarnation so all the movies which you consider "sad" because some one died in the end are happy ending in elevens mind since there suffering has ended and now they will live again a batter life thats what the firefly symbolize
>>
>>120807076
I guess she didn't do anything wrong except selling the mother's clothes
>>
Japan din do nuffin: the movie.
>>
>>120807148
The movie never comments on the war itself and who was right or wron,it only shows how civilians lived or died during the war.
>>
>>120806809
exists for a reason pleb
>>
File: 1403906313781.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1403906313781.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>120807148
dumbass
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.