[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Parade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Fucking deal with it.
>>
no u
>>
How do we tell if someone gets voided or not?
>>
>>120607266
>Life
>He sent the wrong soul to the void
>Implying the afterlife isn't as much as unfair
>>
File: 1421558019851.jpg (109KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1421558019851.jpg
109KB, 1600x900px
Reminder that every woman to sleep with multiple men has been judged to the void

Reminder that Decim did nothing wrong
>>
>Decim will never hold me in my lifetime
Why even live?
>>
Based Decim and his no sluts for reincarnation policy
>>
>>120608628
But you can't meet Decim unless you're dead
Nobody will be held by him in their lifetime
>>
>>120608685

He seems to be onto something.
>>
>>120607266
Just watched, I teared up at the end.
I feel extremely gay right now
>>
>>120607266

Id get such an erection if he said that to my face.
>>
>>120607661
Clearly the only way to make it to reincarnation is to be a virgin.

Based pure otaku.
>>
>>120607508
The one that lost his shit in a more expectacular way goes to the void, easy as that.
>>
>>120607508
I guess it's based on the masks above the elevator.
Last episode both, the girl and the guy were reincarnated. There was that hornless mask over both elevators. First and this one had the horned mask over the women.
>>
>>120607508
It was explained in episode 2... masks above the door.
>>
Why was the mom voided?
>>
>>120612769

>Theme: Family

Mom:
>She was selfish to the end.
>Her care for her children is more of a duty as a mother and an act of careness.
>She showed no regret for treating her assistant like shit.
>Her five children is no excuse, she was a slut, you reap what you sow.

>Otaku:
>Showed regret in not being able to do something as simple as acknowledging his step-mother.
>The divorce of his parent was not something he could outright control.
>Was more of a inner struggle than being an outright shit to others.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.