[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (64KB, 313x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 313x450px
What went wrong?
>>
>>120599646
Nothing, it was a fun show that deserves a season 2 but wont get it.
>>
>>120599646
Rushed end
The quality of everything went down in last 3-4 episodes
>>
>>120600474
The animation was great the last 3 and 12 is one of the best eps overall
>>
>>120599646
Should have made Azazel the protagonist.
>>
stopped watching after they got into the castle

i was hoping it would be more of an adventure to helheim, but there are all kinds of interruptions and the necrololi ruins all the fun and trouble they would cause

i'm pretty sure if medieval dandy didn't reuinite with favaro so quick, that if favaro and pinkhair actually traveled a fair distance, and if necrololi was out of the picture it would have been better so far. perhaps it changes/improves after where i left off, but that's what i think off the top of my head
>>
>>120600630
I've had it enough of main characters treated like shit. Azazel is fun and all but seeing him getting beated over and over againg would have been boring.
>>
>>120600124
I wouldn't say it's entirely out of the question. They were teasing like crazy at the last fan event, discussing stuff people would like to see and having the director on the phone corroborating that something might be going on. He actually said something along the lines of "see you in second season" that gives me a glimmer of hope.
S2 with 90% less Amira and 100% less Gilles de Rais? I'm ready.
>>
File: hisparentsaredeeeeeead.jpg (208KB, 588x664px) Image search: [Google]
hisparentsaredeeeeeead.jpg
208KB, 588x664px
>>120601472
They could always break him out of the card. S2 Gilles is back and this time it's personal.

Or use the historical fact he had a daughter. S2: revenge of the daughter of the Gilles. What am I saying if he had one in the anime he probably ate her or something.
>>
>>120599646
they wasted money so we lost an episode.
>>
>>120601579
Let it go anon, let it go, he's gone and will never come back. He was a paper thin character anyway, good riddance.
>>
>>120600783
>I've had it enough of main characters treated like shit.
What about Kaisar?
>>
File: 47834115_p0_master1200.jpg (169KB, 400x549px) Image search: [Google]
47834115_p0_master1200.jpg
169KB, 400x549px
>>120601689
I'm not that attached to him, I just want Giles fan to be happy and not sad
>>
>>120599646
The anime is only good for playing the FAVARO drinking game.
Should have made the zombie girl the MC. Everyone else is either cannon fodder, joke character and plain unlikable.
>>
>>120599646
Semen demons entrance marked the fall ofits quality
>>
>>120599646
Should have been a 2 cour show
>>
>>120601728
Gilles fags signed up for suffering the moment they were born with a shit taste.
>>
>>120601762
That's stupid, Rita is cool but she'd never provide enough substance for a MC. She's best suited as a support chara.
>>
>>120601832
This is bait.
>>
>>120601832
Cerberus beating up Kaisar and him liking it doujin when?
>>
>>120599646
People had too high of expectations on an anime adaptation of a moege.
>>
>>120601889
>Annoying cutesy slut blob with a shitty voice
Everything went downhill after she was introduced.
>>
>>120599646
The beginning was shit and the ending was shit.
They probably just got lucky with the middle and then didn't know how to actually properly close off a 1 cour anime.
>>
>>120601833
I'm not so sure. 2-cour shows time and again show that they have no idea how to fill all that time. Bahamut could doubtlessly fill 4 more episodes though. I was counting on it being 16-episoder from the start.
>>
>>120601943
She has vitually no importance as a character, she's the game's mascot brought in to draw in the cardfags and serves as inconsequential comedic relief.
>>
>>120601971
The ending was solid though.
>>
>>120601971
It appears that you're shitposting.
>>
>>120602121
>>120602250
fuk u
>>
>>120602529
Gilles get off the computer
>>
shit animation, shit premise and shit characters
>>
It should just be about an adventure, not about SAVING THE WORLD FROM ANCIENT EVIL.
>>
It was fine, just a bit short. If someone were to tell me it was originally planned as a 2 cour anime I wouldn't be surprised at all.
>>
>>120600630
Agreed. And name it 'Devil's Chronicles'.
>>
I still don't understand what was the point of turning Jeanne into a demon, considering that she went back to normal one episode later
>>
>>120599646
>What went wrong?
You started thread with common bait.
>>
Fuck off

>What went wrong?
Why is she so perfect?
Who X here?
Would you a X?
Discuss
Everyday until X
Daily Reminder
You will never mumble mumble
Mumble mumble Prove me wrong - You can't
You have X seconds to mumble mumble - You can't
What does X's Y smell like?
How do we fix X?
X a Y
Which X would you Y?
/a/ suddenly hates x
Why is X the only studio willing to take risks?
About to watch X what should I expect?
Don't mind me, I'm just posting mumble mumble.
There are people on /a/ right now who mumble mumble
What the fuck happened?
Mumble mumble when?
What's wrong with VLC?
Wake up, see this. What do?
I'll just leave this here
What's your excuse for not watching X
X will save anime / I'm here to save anime
What does /a/ think about X?
What's the most boring anime you've ever watched?
X is Love
Is X worth watching?
yfw x wins da y
Mumble mumble thread? Mumble mumble thread
What the fuck did I just watch?
X confirmed for Y
Why do you still watch moeshit?
She sees your dick
We want the X audience
Which anime has the worst fanbase?
Your waifu's face when X
It's time.
Your waifu is now X, do you still love her?
Was it rape, /a/?
Weekend waifu drawthread
All your waifus are wonderful, /a/
You should be able to solve this
Let's get a X thread going
Do X if your waifu is posted
ITT: overrated shit
What an utterly useless power
Date-a-live? More like date a slut am I right?
*sip*
>>
>>120602979
Thank you kind anon for all the ideas for starting a thread.
>>
>>120602864
It wasn't any part of her character arc and served more as a plot device, just as about any corruption plot by the way. She isn't given much attention as a character therefore the whole corruption was short and sufficient enough to fuck things up big time and enable the doom scenario while it lasted.
>>
>>120602979
>Why is Kaisar so perfect?
Because he's a slightly dim innocent masochist full of HONOUR
>>
File: 1417740815826.gif (9KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
1417740815826.gif
9KB, 300x100px
>>120602979
>It's time.

You even remembered this. Good job, anon.
>>
>>120602799
"[Unprecised Long Ammount of Time] of Sodomy"
>>
>>120602089
Its not about how big a role she had, its just that she was a shit character, and in a series where the characters are one of the only good thing about it(I mean come on the plot is absolute shit) she was a fucking blasphemy
>>
>>120602979
I love you
>>
>>120604292
If your reasoning behind that statement out the plot is because it involves "saving the world" theme you ought to kill yourself.
>>
43 posts in and this thread already has everything wrong with Bahamut threads in it. I'm impressed, OP. Nicely done.
>>
>>120604292
More like a background character that got too much screentime. She wasn't developed enough for anyone to care what happens to her.
>>
>>120604447
we need more love in this thread
>>
>>120602799
suffering-the new slice-of-life show about azazel
>>
File: thensheateallthecookies.jpg (109KB, 386x670px) Image search: [Google]
thensheateallthecookies.jpg
109KB, 386x670px
>>120604596
Watch as he is constantly harassed by Cerberus, laugh as he attempts to get woo Lucifer, cry as he realises he is out of booze.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.