[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Rolling Girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: 1422228886334.jpg (4MB, 6403x4075px) Image search: [Google]
1422228886334.jpg
4MB, 6403x4075px
Let's get a Rolling Girls thread rolling. Favorite girls so far are Nozomi and Yukina.
>>
Is there a webm of Nozomi's perspective when she gets launched by the Best fight?
>>
Rick & Shaw spinoff when?
>>
File: shigyo1.png (175KB, 476x527px) Image search: [Google]
shigyo1.png
175KB, 476x527px
More Shigyo when?
>>
File: 1422193614700.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1422193614700.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
>sells gems for money

well this black knight girl is A SHIIIIIT
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 640x1136px
>rolling girls thread up for an hour
>5 replies

Why is this okay?

I want that cast to cover the entirety of The Blue Hearts "best of" compilation; the feel when Nozomi, and co sing "kissu shite hoshii!"
>>
>>120409563
https://twitter.com/tanu_nisesabori/status/559348740784279552
Ha, gay!
>>
>>120410105
I bet you didn't even enjoy watching Shigyo get tickled.
>>
Do we know what other prefectures/places they're going to yet?

I'm hoping for some great Osaka/Kyoto episodes; Kansai stronk.
>>
>>120407910
>cock goes where
>>
>>120411460
No cock near my rolling girls; they're too busy straddling classic motorcycles.

Except Ai, fucking Ai.
>doujins about a hitchhking Ai.
It'll make me fucking mad, but I'll probably still have a wank.
>>
>>120411676
Good on ya mate.
>>
>>120411837
I'd pick up Ai in the back of my Commodore if you know what I mean.
>>
>>120411676
Ai's gotta hibikeep it real, dude.
>>
>>120411879
Ai is way too charming for a character so obviously off the planet.

And if the rest of the world is like Japan in this setting; does that mean whilst Japan has cute girl bike fangs solving problems with pluckiness and classic Japanese Punk Rock, Australia is literally in the middle of Mad Max?

Is this a spin off of Mad Max? Mad Max x Rolling Girls would be a fucking excellent spin off.
>>
>>120407910
So how's the transition from action to cute girls living cute adventures going?
>>
>>120412007
A little shaky. But I think it'll find it's feet soon. Plus Ma-chan and Shigyo haven't been forgotten about just yet.

I mean, the reveal that Nozomi have her heart stone to Ma-chan alone gives me a pretty strong hype boner for a clueless Nozomi Best fight or two.

I still have super high hopes for the series, a shaky 3rd episode or not.
>>
>>120412086
So I'm not the only one.
>>
>>120411867
Well actually I don't get it, would you mind elaborating?
>>
>>120411164

Look at the Bests in the ED.
>>
>>120412114
I'm surprised this thread is as unloved as it is, does /a/ just not care about RG? Or is the timing just bad?

Rolling Girls has to be the funnest thing airing this season, and it came out of no where; seriously this show makes my week.
>>
Cthune when?
>>
>>120412137
I want to hold hands with Ai, in the backseat, and then chastely kissu as we listen to the Blue Hearts and watch the sunset over Always Comima
>>
>>120412220
Bad timing, shaky episode. Nothing to talk about since the pacing pretty much stopped
>>
File: 1325397190996.jpg (44KB, 382x349px) Image search: [Google]
1325397190996.jpg
44KB, 382x349px
>>120412220
The usual consensus is that good show have slow thread. Don't take my word for it though.
>>
>>120412186
Are any really all that clear? Your Japanese power level would have to be pretty high to match them prefecture by prefecture. I don't even recall any that looked specifically Osakan, and that'd be the easiest one to pick out.

I'll have to pay closer attention next week.

Unless someone posts screencaps that we can speculate over.
>>
>>120412255
I want to put my penis in her
>>
>>120412301
They'll go in Japan for sure
>>
>>120412289
The old "too good to shitpost easily, but nothing new to mention" I guess.

>>120412285
Ah, I think we were just spoiled for how incredibly tightly, and quickly, the first 2 episodes were; we couldn't really have an entire series like that, for one the budget would blow out, and the audience would get fatigued, there's be no where to go.

I'll be happy if we get some serious characterisation going for Yukina and ahh... Blondie, because they kinda lack as a characters, what with the focus being on an evolving Nozomi and Ai stealing the spotlight with pure fucking genkiness.

I think, right now, Rolling Girls has set up a super strong narrative foundation, and with it they can go super far. Or to put it another way, I'm super excited for this show, and it'll break my heart if it doesn't at least achieve a modicum of the potential it's showed up to now.

As 3rd episodes go, Maria no Junketsu's was a power house and even Yuri Bears had a stronger amount of pacing which is a bit sad.
>>
>>120412470
Really hope they didn't blackholed their budget with the first 2 episodes.
With yuri bears I'm just enjoying the ride, it's set up as something you shouldn't be able to understand and I don't even try. Maria is kinda meh, I wanted more Little Witch Academia shit.
The third EP of DRRR blowed everything out though.
>>
>>120412333
You animal! It's like you'd want to bend her over the sidecar.

I'd be super pleased if an artist released a doujinshi that matched, or at least met, the art style of the show. Yukimi could do it, if he ever dragged himself away from bakemonogarari for 5 seconds.

I'd still feel bad about getting a stiffy though.
>>
File: 48384593_p0.jpg (426KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
48384593_p0.jpg
426KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 48384593_p1.jpg (543KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
48384593_p1.jpg
543KB, 1000x1000px
>>120412626
>>
>>120412536
Ah, I don't know, they're not TRIGGER, I can't imagine them blowing the entire budget on the first 2 episodes. I won't lie though, if that means they save money by using pans of those gorgeous watercolour backgrounds I won't complain at all.

I don't think yuri bears is that obtuse really, I mean, it feels like it's all coming together to an actual conclusion; penguindrum felt like it meandered a lot for example.

Maria's great what're you talking about? The attention to detail and amount of pure love that's gone in to the setting has bumped it into the top tier of shows currently airing; plus the characters are lovely.

DRRR is a mess man, it's solved none of the pacing and narrative structure issues the first season had and has just more or less slapped a "it's our artistic style!" Sticker on to it. Still, it's more or less amusing.
>>
>>120412647
I approve.
>>
>>120409596
She really is a bit of a dick; she better get a decent smack down. Want kind of bitch not only gets shown they unfairly stole someone else's property but then try to fucking sell it?

It's a little ironic that she's trying to sell it to the dude who works for Blondie's mother.

I actually really like all these moral greys to blacks; it'll be interesting>>120409596
to see if the show has a more nuanced view of conflict resolution, and/or it just breaks down Nozomi's naïveté.
>>
>>120407910
Shit taste. Hibiki best girl.
>>
>>120413247
>Not liking Stig-chan the most.
>Implying any of the girls are better than the others.
>Implying you shouldn't love them all equally.
>>
>>120409942
oh man, i play jubeat so i know this song, but never knew it was originally by this band. thanks for giving me another reason to love this band /a/non
>>
>>120413386
"Hito no Yasashiku!" has got to be my favourite song at the moment; I can't wait for the entire OP/ED to get released.

The entire OST will be great too; unless they separate the OP/ED into single releases and then don't have them on the fucking album, god fucking damn it Thnkyou no terror.
>>
>>120412694
Scheduling means more than budget and it looks like we're in for a bumpy ride as WIT has a bunch of other shows planned for next year and the show's had a more than usual amount of Animation Directors.

I'd rather not go all doom and gloom, though. There's a fair amount of capable people on the team, so I'm sure we'll still get some standout episodes.
>>
>>120413525
Anon, OP is in the archives. Check em'.
>>
>>120413525
https://mega.co.nz/#!p9FV1SwA!LJKItsCzH7RnKdEABcyFnCtXWgA84f31zMQuNC-9bAU
>>
>>120413977
>>120414034

Oh shit, thanks. Rolling Girls-bros are true bros.
>>
AOTY for sure. Is it yours?
>>
>>120413543
Well, you never know, some studios can pull it off; and if the direction/art direction is strong enough, then it'll at least seem cohesive.

I mean, look at all the stuff SHAFT had/have on their plate, they made the entirety of Tsukimonogatari and delivered it in time for New Years whilst in pre production for Koufuku.

Sure, it's a little bit worrying if they're busy, but this show really does seem like a labour of love, I don't think it'll suffer too badly.

I hope.
I really do hope anon.
>>
>>120414158
It's a top contender for AOTS; and if so it'll probably be a good contender for AOTY; especially because I'll probably still remember it by the end of the year. Which is really the number one thing that decides the AOTY for me.
>>
>>120411965
Fund it.
>>
>>120412812
I don't get the bimbofication thing; it's not even a delicious brown tan, just baby shit orange. Is non-fantasy corruption that appealing?

Also, poor Shigyo. Well, she could still kick most of /a/'s asses looking like that anyways.
>>
>>120414723
sluts are literally olev
>>
>>120414846
Would you a totally pure ganguro girl?
>>
>>120415043
Define "totally pure"
>>
>>120415098
Never had a dick, never thought of dicks, never seen a dick, would blush furiously and hide her face when shown a dick.

Would demand that you take responsibility for taking her virginity, would then permanently attach herself to your arm as a dere dere limpet.
>>
>>120415325
>would then permanently attach herself to your arm as a dere dere limpet
No, I would not go in for this.
>>
>>120415407
Poor pure ganguro girl, she only wants a husband and a gaggle of kids to look after in all the fake tanned glory.

I feel we've gone on a really weird tangent in an effort to give this thread CPR.

That said, it's better than "who would you?", waifuwars are worthless threads.
>>
I just fucking realize Kaiji's OP is also a cover of The Blue Hearts.

Damn this show have some good taste.
>>
>>120415548
It's good taste across the board; the art and other visuals are all A+, they're what drew me to the show in the first place. Their sense of colour is excellent, the fluidity, momentum and weight to the animation is great, the character designs are all great, and their taste in classic motorcycles is fucking delish.

>Those monkeyhangers on Shigyo's.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.