[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Parade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

What a heart-warming episode.
I was afraid this show would be all about maximum suffering, but everything's alright. Sorta.
>>
finally a happy ending

sort of
>>
I don't understand why you faggots are happy about a happy episode. This was boring as fuck, even the "twist" at the end was fucking nothing.

They better go back to the edge or I'm dropping this shit. How do you go from AOTS to dropped tier in a single episode? Fucking hack writers.
>>
Oh fuck, I thought they were gonna say Chisato used to be a man.
>>
>>120346396
or a town bike
>>
File: 1418646810973.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1418646810973.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>120346396

I was waiting for this to happen and was pleasantly surprised when it didn't.
>>
>>120347629
>1. All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.
>>
Maybe the reason Mai didn't remember herself is because she saw a face that wasn't hers.
>>
>>120343081
You're gonna cut someone with that edge sir.
>>
copy past since the other thread is dying.

I thought the rule always was that one gets Budda'd and the other gets Deleted?

Seems like a bullshit copout and I couldn't be happier that it was because they both deserve happiness and to find each other once more in the next lifeGender swapped
>>
This was the moment he realized he made the wrong decision on episode 2.
>>
>>120347725
DEEPEST LORE (Is that a /v/ meme? It sounds like one.)

But wouldn't that conflict with Darts and Billiards, where the people knew who they were despite not looking in mirrors?

Also, did Billiards happen in between Darts and Bowling (along with some number of unseen judgments as implied by "you're getting used to this"), or is this her second/third day on the job?
>>
>>120348145
I thought so too. was it only mentioned in death billiards
>>
File: fuck plastic surgery.jpg (97KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuck plastic surgery.jpg
97KB, 640x720px
>>120346396
Thought the same thing.

Thank God it wasn't that because the /v/ crossposters whining about it being a "SJW anime" would have never shut up after that.

>>120348145
>>120349149
It's like the "playing for your lives" thing; the players are tricked into thinking that one of them has to "win", and similarly the viewers were tricked into thinking one of them has to "win".

I feel like the Bowling fags got off easy because instead of having a horrible scary pain-causing game they had a lewd heart-holding game.
>>
>queen dequim fags BTFO
>>
>>120343081
please drop it so we never have to see you in this thread again
>>
>>120346396
I thought she got her memory altered but apparently everyone else leapt straight to the cock conclusion.
>>
>CG earrings
God dammit madhouse
>>
>>120349507
Half of /v/ would cry SJW and the other half would praise boipussy
>>
>>120342738

Well there's a lot to human life than there is.

Not everyone gets the stick in their asses.
>>
Based Shigeru.
>>
>>120350316
that's really minor
>>
>>120350876
It lingered on that shot of her face for a couple seconds, and the pixellation on the earrings stuck out like a sore thumb to my autism.
>>
File: feels so good.jpg (290KB, 689x920px) Image search: [Google]
feels so good.jpg
290KB, 689x920px
>this fucking feel good episode
>threads are going to be chills as fuck for an entire week because of it
>>
I wasn't ready. ;_________;
>>
>>120350992
and then comes the fightan autist and random chick battling it out on arcade
>>
In what context was Quin mentioned in the first or second episode?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.