[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Katou.jpg (400KB, 960x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Katou.jpg
400KB, 960x1080px
But she isn't boring at all. This episode actually made me dokidoki for her
>>
>>120252087
Best girl in the Heroine Bowl
>>
Megumi A SHIT!
>>
I always lauged at waifufags and their stupid fantasies but then SHE happened, I never felt this way for a cartoon, is this what it feels to be an otaku? Cause I think I like it.
>>
She feels like a normal girl, I really like her. Miles better than the other two.
>>
>>120252393
It's what it feels like to have a favorite girl of the season.

Unless you actually have fallen in love with a 2D character, then congraturations, you actually have a waifu and that is definitely what it feels like to be an otaku.

Megumi a best
But you're waifu a shit
>>
I blush impulsively whenever I see Megumi
>>
>>120252087
She is boring though. The series make no illusions as to what her character is. Even Tomoya ended up saying she is boring because she is unfinished and isn't fleshd out.
>>
Eriri a shit. A SHIT.
>>
>>120252733
Well it's not our fault he has shit taste
>>
>>120252749
>he
MC is the author telling you that. What do you think the premise of the show is about?
>>
>>120252733
>ended up saying she is boring because she is unfinished and isn't fleshd out.

But that's what makes her interesting, do you even meta?
>>
>>120252393
It's what happens when you reach your own definition of love. Can be 2D or 3D for what matters, but is someone who fills your void.

Btw, I can't resist the temptation. Megumi is just too perfect.
>>
>>120252087
She looks cute, but was she annoying. Her response and reaction to everything lacks life.

The Light and Dark heroine are still superior.
>>
>>120252920
Make? No. Can make? Perhaps. That's the point the MC is saying.
>>
>>120252869
It's a harem show so obviously it's about the best girl winning.
>>
>>120252087
I like her because i feel that she's like an amagami in a generic harem anime.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.