[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Accelerator kill Korosensei?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 207883.jpg (56KB, 441x337px) Image search: [Google]
207883.jpg
56KB, 441x337px
Can Accelerator kill Korosensei?
>>
only if korosensei attacks
>>
>>120211613
No.

If Korosensei attack first, he'll lose a bunch of tentacles but since he got regeneratives pwoer it's no big deal.

Once he figures out Accelerator uses a shield that reverse every vector that touches it, he can just pull back his tentacle at the las tmoment, as he's been shown numerous time to be very precise in his movements.
>>
>>120211613
Depends does Accelerator have a weapon that he can sue against Korosensei?
>>
>>120211613
No, because Korosensei is not a squid guy who can go really fast.
He's adulthood.
>>
how fast does accelerator think? because mach 20 is fast enough to attack him before his senses can even detect hes attacking him to think about it
>>
>>120214649

Light speed considering Accel can deflect light.
>>
>>120211613
Is this just a one-on-one fight in some neutral battlefield? Or does Accelerator join Class E and participate alongside the other students?
If it's the latter and he has access to anti-sensei material like the students do, it comes down to "Can Accelerator accelerate a lethal quantity of anti-sensei material to a speed faster than Korosensei can react to and dodge?"
If it's the former Korosensei can probably figure out Accelerator's auto-reflection and have the skill to deal with it like >>120211790 said (although arguably it was Accel's psychological baggage that caused that weakness and he could overcome it)
Accelerator likely has the capacity to break down Korosensei to an atomic level, which would theoretically mess up his regeneration, but that would require both direct contact and seeing his regeneration to know what he's dealing with.
>>
>>120214736
I think inhuman neurons are not necessary for that.
Does he reflect each and every photon individually?
Bullshit.
>>
>>120214858
>>120211790
What a lot of people don't get is that speed has nothing to do with the reverse punch. You have to stop your fist completely in an area inside of his shield that is nms in thickness and has no markers, then pull back. Speed does nothing, only with foreknowledge can someone exploit this and only if they were given the data, since guessing will get you killed.
>>
>>120211613
Accelerator can kill servants.
>>
>>120215029
>You have to stop your fist completely in an area inside of his shield that is nms in thickness and has no markers, then pull back.
I don't think this is completely out of Korosensei's grasp, especially considering with his regeneration and speed he can try over and over in a short period of time to try to figure it out.
>>
>>120214996
He reflected Mugino's Meltdowner. He also reflected Misaka's lightning spear that was going at light speed.
>>
>>120215029
What a lot of people don't get is that characters in Index, either lie outright or just don't know any better.
The reverse punching thing is probably some sort of backdoor triggered by Accel seeing Amata's tattoos or something of the sort.
>>
>>120215193
Kihara knew how to do it because he developed Accel's powers for years for God's sake. There is no way that you can guess it by trial and error.
>>
File: attosecond.png (801KB, 1116x1100px) Image search: [Google]
attosecond.png
801KB, 1116x1100px
>>120211613
Can Korosensei outspeed The Flash?
>>
>>120214996

He reflects UV rays. That's why he's so pale.
>>
>>120214996
I don't know exactly how it works, but I think the auto-shield is quite a bit different than the normal uses of his powers. It's more like a "rule" that automatically reflects certain kinds of matter/particles/energy/whatever, and he's not thinking about individual reflections even on a subconscious or unconscious level. He just has to think to "set up the rule."
>>
>>120215093
So can Korosensei.
>>
>>120215348
retconned motherfuker.
>>
>>120215193
Hyouka>Koro-sensei in speed. Hyouka>=Accelerator in speed.
Accel is literally faster than Koro-sensei.
>>
>>120211613
No, because Korosensei is invulnerable to anything except the stuff that is designed to hurt him, no matter the velocity, they won't hurt him.

Even if accelerator were given the proper equipment, Korosensei could destroy it easily.
>>
>>120215335
Korosensei has a brain that functions fast enough to keep up with going mach 20 and can control his tentacles with extreme precision. I don't see why he wouldn't be able to feel when Accel's reflection takes effect and remember that distance for the next attack.
If Kihara with a (presumably) human level of reaction time and motor skill can get through it at all, Korosensei whose abilities are orders of magnitude higher should be able to find a way.
>>
>>120215700
Again, people in Index either lie outright or they don't know the actual truth.
>>
>>120211613
No because Accelerator would be his student, so Korosensei wouldnt attack and just run away. This would then proceed into a healing arc where Accel learns the true meaning of friendship or some bullshit. It'd be great
>>
>>120215700
Because he literally doesn't know anything about Accel powers? For all he knows he could think that Accelerator has a kill field around him.
>>
First powerlevel thread of post-Moot era
>>
>>120215832
Do you even read WW3 arc?
>>
>>120215700
Koro-sensei could literally try thousands of times without ever growing closer to the target. There is no way to tell that the weakness is there and no way to determine where the exact location is.
>>
>>120215942
I did, but its been awhile. I remember him going full dad mode.
>>
>>120215832
>This would then proceed into a healing arc where Accel learns the true meaning of friendship or some bullshit
Accel is a trve pure evil piece of shit supervillain.
He doesn't need friends or any of that shit.
At least until he figures out that heroes and villains don't exist.
>>
>>120216027
He is not that edgy anymore.
>>
>>120216273
He's back to "I don't care, where's my coffee?".
>>
>>120216024
he already knows friendship power. He's just tsundere.
>>
The ONLY thing shown to be able to harm korosensei is the anti-sensei material, which he presumably provided the government with.

He could grab Accelerator and get his vectors messed up...and nothing would happen. He has a body that can immediately accelerate to mach 20 and change direction. He sees the world as standing still.

Let's say he weighs 100kg and it takes him 1 second to fully accelerate to mach 20. He probably weighs a lot more than that, and he can accelerate much faster than that, especially since it's shown that he can instantly change direction, which would have twice the energy change. But with those caveats, he generates 680500 newtons of force just by moving, or more than 2000 times the power of a rifle. Given what we know, it's probably several orders of magnitude higher than even that, and it has no effect on his body.

With that kind of body, destroying the moon really is something you can do.

Korosensei wouldn't kill Accel, but if he wanted to, he'd do it easy.
>>
>>120216456
Awakened Accelerator covers 5000 m in an instant. That's mach 14 or something. He is in the same ballpark as Korosensei.
>>
>>120216456
>Accelerator slows of earth rotation by 5 minutes.txt
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.