[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you happy knowing that you will NEVER be like Kanie-kun or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Are you happy knowing that you will NEVER be like Kanie-kun or have a brilliant park?
>>
Why won't anyone explain why Sento and Kanye are on first name bases in the novels? There's gotta be a story behind that shit.
>>
>>120098398
I am very unhappy. Have you seen some of those doujins?
>>
I would settle for a Sento, they can keep the park.
>>
>>120098398
I work as a park mascot, faggot. That's close enough.
>>
>>120098972
Is it depressing to work as one?
>>
>>120098448
She saw that Kanye had some serious family problems and decided she would follow him everwhere.
>>
>>120099323
What? Did Ice cube die or something?
>>
>>120099323
Even to the toilets?
>>
>>120099323
>She saw that Kanye had some serious family problems and decided she would follow him everwhere.
To be more exact, she saw him declaring his loyalty to the park about all else, especially compared to his shitty parents.
Essentially he was telling his half-sister that he will never speak to either of his parents again, and that he will never forgive them. But they no longer matter to him regardless; the survival of the themepark and the people who work there, are his primary concern now, and he isn't going to waste brainpower on dealing with his father no more.

Sento felt really guilty for stalking him on his day off the whole day, realising that she didn't trust Kayne as much as he trusted her, and it was wrong of her. She decided that she is going to support him from now on, whatever happens.
>>
>>120099739
Damn. what did his parents do to him?
>>
>>120099814
>Damn. what did his parents do to him?
His mum violently beats him. His dad did nothing to stop it and just leaves the house to fuck his mistress.
>>
File: Absolutely disgusting.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely disgusting.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>>120099837
Horrible. Completely horrible. at least he and his half sister get along. That's Ice cube right?
>>
File: 1414990128091.png (377KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1414990128091.png
377KB, 1280x720px
>>120098398
But I don't want to be like Kanye, being like him is boring.
Better be like Tiramie or Jaw.
>>
>>120099856
No, Ice cube is his guardian.
>>
>>120099856
>Horrible. Completely horrible. at least he and his half sister get along. That's Ice cube right?
Nope, Ice Cube is his aunt. Actually, I got it wrong and his half sister isn't half, she is the stepsister born of his dad's mistress from an earlier relationship. But you are right that they are on friendly terms.
The meeting was Kayne's father trying to ask Kayne to meet him, and using the stepsister to convince him. Kayne declined in the strongest possible terms.
>>
>>120099924
>No, Ice cube is his guardian.
He calls her "sis"/neesan because she isn't that old, and most Christmas cakes don't want to be called auntie.
>>
>>120099924
>>120099957
>>120099995
Ah, man, Now I'm upset we didn't see this animated.
>>
>>120099323
>Kanye had some serious family problems
What's with child celebrities and their family problems?
>>
>>120100347
>What's with child celebrities and their family problems?
Parents catch Dragon Sickness, as The Hobbit would say, when they treat their child as a cash-machine.

http://www.glyphweb.com/arda/d/dragonsickness.html
>>
>>120099837
Is Kanye's fear of height have anything to do with this?
>>
>>120101513

stage fear.
>>
>>120101513
>Is Kanye's fear of height have anything to do with this?
Not sure if they would ever go into details in the novel. Since he declared that he is cutting his parents off, it seems there is not going to be any development in that direction. Might as well, as this isn't a story about Kayne, but about the park.
>>
File: 1411955283834.png (219KB, 450x539px) Image search: [Google]
1411955283834.png
219KB, 450x539px
>>120102178
>stage fear
>even related to fear of height
>>
All this argument about "does Job worship god because he benefited from it?" Is easily explained by the fact that a peasant never really benefited from having a king.

We are taught in school the rubbish that ancient societies exist because of social contract. That the soldiers defend everyone, the monks pray for everyone and the farmer feed everyone. That they all are just helping each other. That was never true. The lower classes are lower class because the upper class put them there, the farmers don't have any right to complain if solders refuse to defend them.

To be a peasant means you have to accept the rule of the king, even though the king is NOT obligated to do anything for the peasant. You accept the rule of the king because if you don't, you die. This was never a mutually beneficial relationship. Book of Job is God proving that Job is following God because that is the only thing he CAN do, there is no choice but to do so. God doesn''t need to offer ANY benefits, he still gets worshippers. The same way a king can still stay a king even if the peasants suffer.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.