[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So 2015 already started with a smear piece by the BBC on anime.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: bbc.png (752KB, 865x923px) Image search: [Google]
bbc.png
752KB, 865x923px
So 2015 already started with a smear piece by the BBC on anime.
What else do you think the year will bring for anime?
More appeals to BAN THIS FILTH by pseudo-feminists and leftist journalists?
>>
>>120057132
Yes, and I hope it works.
>>
>two women with F-cup breasts
>children
>Japan's comics and cartoons - known as comics and cartoons
Love you BBC
>>
Who cares? Lolis are already technically illegal in many western countries, including mine.

I don't think western feminists can do much to influence japanese law, eleven feminists could however.

As far as I'm concerned, the more people that hate anime in the west, the better.
>>
>>120057229
>I don't think western feminists can do much to influence japanese law, eleven feminists could however.
They will try to get them banned in japan, that's what the entire BBC hitpiece was all about. They will try to get legislators in japan to bann hentai alltogether, because MUH WESTERN MORALS
>>
Shit thread.

>>120057229
>Lolis are already technically illegal in many western countries, including mine.
>lolis are illegal
>little girls are illegal
I think you might want to reword that.
>>
File: 1409510407047s.jpg (2KB, 125x87px) Image search: [Google]
1409510407047s.jpg
2KB, 125x87px
>>120057215
>Love you BBC
So do they
>>
File: brittainonfreespeech.png (647KB, 661x782px) Image search: [Google]
brittainonfreespeech.png
647KB, 661x782px
United Kingdom needs to be firebombed with no survivors, what else is new?
>>
>>120057275
And I'm saying I don't think elevens will give a fuck unless the pressure is internal.

>>120057308
You know what I mean.
>>
>>120057429
the politicians there are just waiting for this kind of shit to blow up, just wish some yakuza head loves these sexy 2D girls
>>
>>120057408
This is so hillariously stupid.
Don't they see the cognitive dissonance?
>>
>>120057539
Breaking news: journalist found to be a hypocrite.
In other news, a bear has been discovered shitting in the woods.
>>
>>120057609
Why are journalists even allowed to write such soccer-mom style articles?
A proper approach would be to write a neutral article about lolita culture in japan and then leave the "be offended" part to soccor moms or male feminist betas.
Why write an article that is already one-sided?
>>
Oh look is this thread again
>>
>>120057652
Because simply explaining current events without political bias doesn't sell as much as sensationalism and twisting the truth to suit your own political agenda.
>>
>>120057275
Theyve been trying for decades.
Nothing has changed
>>
File: 7685748743.gif (378KB, 200x221px) Image search: [Google]
7685748743.gif
378KB, 200x221px
BBC News must be scraping the bottom of the barrel for articles that'll get controversial attention..

"I want to make it disappear," she says. "By 2020, when the Summer Olympics will take place in Japan, we have to turn Japan into a country which people don't call a perverted culture."

Where's the fun in that!? Spoilsport..
>>
Best part is they called for comic ban on the same day muzzie lunatics murdered a bunch of cartoonists in France.
>>
>>120057132
I'd hope that this smear piece would keep people away from this hobby so I can continue to enjoy it for what it is.

Reminder to not pay your tv license britbongs. Only you can kill the BBC
>>
>>120057408
Can we leave Ulster? I always liked the name.
>>
>>120057408
hold on there matie I dont want to get fire bombed. it does certainly need cleansing of certain types of people though. Since David Cameron reads all our messages now i will be in jail soon for saying this.
>>
I find it strange how none of the normalfags realise that when you get deep eniugh into 2D girls, you just don't get a boner from 3D.
>>
"I think that is disgusting, it's very kinky," she says. The fascination with adolescent sexuality is "all about the power that men want to achieve, men who are tired of strong independent women," she argues.

Oh, and this just has period smears all over it..
>>
>>120057132
I'd rather they smear the image of radical Muslims but their country are filled with them and are too scared to say anything about it. Instead, they'd rather fling shit at 2D cartoons cause they won't threaten to kill them.
>>
>>120057789
They realize it just fine
Thats what women are most afraid of
>>
I read it a while ago and thought it was fairly balanced. That they went and found an otherwise normal person who's into loli to interview is vastly better than anything any other publication would do.
>>
>>120057824
>"strong independent women"
Fucking hell. Do feminists really say this shit i thought it was just a meme..
>>
>>120057716
Liberals like different cultures but wants everything to be the same, according to "objective moral values based on feelings"

Sage for /pol/shit
>>
>>120057965
i thought so too man. i actually woried that our children will grow up in would full of this kinda shit.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.