[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate him again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: portrait_new.jpg (17KB, 280x211px) Image search: [Google]
portrait_new.jpg
17KB, 280x211px
Why do you hate him again?
>>
>>120047953
Because he's an asshole and elitistic prick, and he didn't did that much yet he has all attention as if he did.
In comprassion, Osamu Tezuka gives an impression of kind and gentle old man who would rather give you advice about your work, while Myazaki would tell you that your work is shit.
And I don't even want to start what Osamu does to anime/manga in general unlike this bitter old man.
>>
>>120047953
1. He's one of the few talented people in the industry
2. He's alive.
>>
I don't really hate him, but I don't really like him either

He's very technically talented, but his stuff is like... bluh.

His version of Lupin, but his subject matter isn't... visceral enough

Plus if you believe what some eggheads think he's to blame for moe
>>
>>120048430
>he's to blame for moe

I thought he hated moeshit
>>
>>120048430
You don't invent moe, dumbass. You can create cute, but not moe.
>>
I don't, I've enjoyed his movies and that's the only thing I care about him

>>120048296
Isn't Tezuka a bit of an asshole, too? like how dude was kinda salty his characters weren't in the Daicon animations, I mean he did have all the bragging rights when it comes to anime but still seems a bit assholeish
>>
>>120047953
I hate him because he hates me.
>>
>>120047953

I love the old classic Miyazaki films.

He has been getting a bit long in the tooth and his outlook on the world is a bit on the bitter side.

He tried handing off Ghibili to the next generation through his son and other young directors, but none of them have any direction or motivation to express themselves. They all try to be clones of him.

It sucks.

This is how trash like Ponyo was able to get through.
>>
I'm a big fan of his chicken
>>
Where is Anno when we need him?
>>
>>120048430
Are you talking shit about Cagliostro?
>>
>>120048481
He created moe and swore to destroy it. He's the Victor Frankenstein of moe.
>>
>>120049011
Cagliostro is great, but its Lupin isn't very Lupin. The same is true for Fujiko.
>>
Because anime was a fucking mistake.
>>
WE HATE HIM

CAUSE WE AINT HIM
>>
>>120048988
Too busy collecting shekels from EVA fans

he and gainax will never stop milking that shit
>>
>>120047953
Because he's rich.
>>
>>120047953
Good animator with simplistic and far out politics that he couldn't seem to keep his mouth shut about. Some times he could write a good story too.
>>
We hate him 'cause he can take it
He's the hero anime deserves, but not the one it needs right now
>>
>>120047953
Because he's a treehugging hippie.
>>
He's a bitter old fuck who recycled the same ideas over and over again. He's imaginative, sure, but his films generally break down into:

Overrated as fuck:
My Neighbor Totoro (annoying characters; few good scenes of imagination though)
Nausicaa (incoherent and chopped down)

Damn Fucking Good:
Cagliostro
Laputa
Spirited Away
Princess Mononoke

Mediocre:
Ponyo
The Wind Rises
Howl's Moving Castle (imaginative but lacks character development)

Still, his 4 good films are REALLY good.
>>
>>120048933
Who here having KFC for Nigger Day tomorrow?
>>
>>120047953
Way too political and very hypocritical.
>>
>>120047953
I don't. I think he's the hero we don't deserve.
>>
>>120049475
I think so too, anon. Even though he has negative views on the things I watch and like.
>>
I don't. I get the impression he's really strict though.
>>
>>120047953
I love Miyazaki, though I like Takahata a little bit better.

One of the few people in anime that can actually write good stories that are entertaining for all ages and incredibly well written female characters.

Stuck on Ponyo for my 2 year old niece the other day and she was glued to the screen, then Totoro and again, refused to even move from the couch. She can barely even speak yet but she was having a blast with the film (Cheering at certain scenes, yelling "Oh NO!" when something bad happened) I'm 27 and I love those films as well.

Too bad that the rest of the Ghibli directors are basically pretty standard. None of them really have the philosophical and political ideals that Miyazaki and Takahata have that drive their studio forward, both being hardcore feminist marxists.
>>
>>120047953
His fried chicken tastes like shit
>>
>>120051722
>both being hardcore feminist marxists.
no wonder miyazaki is such a stupid faggot.
>>
>>120051829
how can Miyazaki be any of those when he actually supports the family unit and feminine girls?
>>
>>120051907
look at his face. that face says "i suck dick".
>>
File: ghibli.png (388KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ghibli.png
388KB, 600x600px
>>120047953
Because he thinks anime shouldn't make you horny for underage 2D. The audacity of this bastard.
>>
>>120047953
his work is overrated crap but the man himself is cool in my book

tezuka otomo and others are far superior
>>
>>120047953
He treats his son like shit and constantly talks down the industry.
>>
>>120047953
He makes decent points, but doesn't really have any solutions. He just seems to have given up.

The average interview with him seems to go like:

Interview guy: Good morning Mr Miyazaki
Hayao: What's good about it, anime is dead and you and everybody reading this are to blame.

>>120049220
Where does Porco fit into this?
>>
>>120047953
I just can't figure out why he is so bitter? In every movie I've watched of him there is always this kind of keep seeded hatred for humanity.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.