[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hmm, what's that? Do I smell a dirty goddess around here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Hmm, what's that? Do I smell a dirty goddess around here?
>>
What does it feel to have a goddess lust over you, /a/?
>>
>Dirty
She is literally as pure as freshly fallen snow.
>>
>>119996244
Sauce this shit?
>>
Uka-sama is life
Uka-sama is love
>>
>>119996580
Fuck off.

>>119996613
In the previous thread we reached consensus that no one is reading this for Inari.
Uka and Touka should have been the focus f the mango.
>>
>>119996244
>Screenshot from 2015-01-1(...).png
>>
File: 1397269007686.gif (2MB, 269x274px) Image search: [Google]
1397269007686.gif
2MB, 269x274px
>>119996244
What are you insinuating?
>>
>>119996672
You fuck off, I found it anyways.
>>
>>119997050
In that case there was no reason to ask for source you fucking retard. Go back to whatever shithole you came from.
>>
So if her ribbon is already off her how does it make it onto the bed next chapter, and does that still imply they had sex?
>>
Just remember. You will never be goddess's first time
>>
This is the only OTP I want in this series, so badly, please Moro, don't ruin this
>>
>>119996491
>first class goddess
>offer herself to a mere mortal
>not dirty
Heretic
>>
>fucking the woman who raised you

That's like fucking your mom.
How messed up in the head do you have to be to do that?
>>
>>119998439
>pretending someone that isn't your mom is your mom
sounds like you are the fucked up one
>>
>>119998439

If it's pretty fuck it. That's my motto
>>
>>119998439
She didn't raise him though.
>>
>>119998402
>First and only love
>Dirty
>>
>>119997138

I presume they found it after they asked.
>>
>>120001668
Just look at the posting style and the way he asked. It's obvious he was expecting to be spoonfed.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.