[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /a/, i have a serious question about the best series in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: notdeaduntilshescold.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
notdeaduntilshescold.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
hey /a/, i have a serious question about the best series in the universe: [...]monogatari
i have already watched bake, nise, kuro and the seccond season.
now i have a problem, because hanamonogatari isn't avaible with my sub yet, but i already downloaded tsukimonogatari.
the order should be hanamonogatari -> tsukimonogatari but i really want to watch this series right now.
so /a/, is it possible to watch tuski before hana?
or does i have to watch hana first, because of storytwists or something like that?

sorry for cancer english and also Monogatari thread
>>
Just do whatever you like

Also learn english, it's easy
>>
Hana is pretty much a stand alone story and it takes place after every other event in the series.

You don't have to watch it, though you should.
>>
You'll be okay skipping Hanamonogatari for now. It's not really related to any of the other stories so far.

>>119992557
>learn English

I don't know if you noticed, but OP's post is written in English.
>>
>>119992664
>sorry for cancer english
>hanamonogatari isn't avaible with my sub yet

He's probably mexican or something waiting for spanish subs
>>
>>119992557
sorry for that, i did my best

>>119992574
thanks, i really want to watch it, but i thinks i have to wait about 1-2 weeks for the sub so i will watch it when it's released

>>119992664
thanks, well than i know what i will watch now

>>119992718
ffs, i'm from germany.. spanish sub, never saw one in my lifetime and i'm often on nyaa
>>
>>119992788
Are you waiting for german subs? Why not just watch in english? You seem to be okay with it.

Also I was under the impression that all germans were fluent in english
>>
>>119992861
well, that's true but unfortunately I'm the scientific student. don't really like all the foreign languages.
the reason why i won't watch it in english, that i scared about missing some of the puns, which are mainly the reason why i like this anime.
>>
>>119993120
Oh I see, you should just watch tsuki first then.
>>
File: Monogatari watch order.png (45KB, 494x1445px) Image search: [Google]
Monogatari watch order.png
45KB, 494x1445px
>>119992501
>>
chronologically, tsuki comes before hana, so you won't have any problem
>>
>>119993203
yes and thanks for the help.
i have to say that I expect more trolls.
I'm very surprised, in a positive way

>>119993239
wow, I'm going to save this in my monogatari folder, thanks a lot.

>>119993260
perfect, thanks
>>
>>119993120
>I'm the scientific student.
Funny, me too (also from Germany). I cannot stand German subs. Their wording throws me off every time.
>>
>>119993775
Well, maybe you are reading a bad sub from a speedsubgroup. There are also high quality groups in germany. wait, why am I writing in english, when you are from german too..
>>
Does anyone have that image which shows all the girls and their different hairstyles?

Also I don't like long haired Kanbaru.
>>
>>119993947
I still like my Chinese cartoons with English subs. I think that my distance to the English language makes lines that sound awkward in English sound less awkward to me.
My goal is to be able to watch them without subs entirely.
So much for being the scientific type I guess.
>>
>>119994024
commit sudoku
>>
>>119992501
ur bad
>>
>>119993120
>I'm the scientific student
Wait wait wait. You're THE scientific student? The only one in germany? Its an honor to meet you.
>>
>>119994318
Sorry for that. I mean I am one of those scientific students in Germany. And yea, it is a honor for me too
>>
File: 1408512989284.jpg (1MB, 1920x1466px) Image search: [Google]
1408512989284.jpg
1MB, 1920x1466px
Well mister German scientist Monogatari bro, you seem like a pretty chill dude, so I'm happy this thread went well for you.
>>
Why the fuck does the Coalgirls release of 2nd season not play the OP and ED during the episode? I've messed with a bunch of settings within MPC and the folder placement included in their release and haven't figured anything out.
>>
>>119992501
>monogatari
>the best series in the universe
People actually believe this and i'm one of them
>>
>>119994987
>They didn't kiss
Nisio why?
>>
>>119994569
I am often visiting /b/, yeah, I am a /b/tard, and that is the reason why I expect more hate and flame as I said before. But I am the person, who wants the information, so it would be very ungrateful, if I flame back to those people, who can give me my much seight-for informations.

>>119994660
what a splendid flavour, mister.

>>119994987
Wait... Is this Kanbaru?! She will have long hair in the series?
Now i get, what >>119994024 was talking about..
>>
>>119995040
because yuri is fucking disgusting
>>
>>119995090
Why do you people have to invade every thread?
>>
>>119995089
That's Kanbarus old lesbian basketball rival.
>>
>>119995089
>Wait... Is this Kanbaru?!
it's her old lesbian playmate
>>
>>119995126
No one has to invade, hating yuri is normal, its an abomination.
>>
>>119995128
>>119995146
Oh okay.. Good thing she isn't Kanbaru. Really liked her with short hairs.
>>
>>119995162
>being normal
>>119995089
real advice man, get out before you get spoiled
>>
>>119995242
>>being normal
there's a difference between being a normalfag and being correct.
>>
>>119995242
Uff, beeing spoiled is even worse than flamed..
Thanks for the advice, I think I will leave the rest to you.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.