[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>grind BB balls into powder >put into A/C system

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: Koro-sensei.full.14412592.jpg (148KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Koro-sensei.full.14412592.jpg
148KB, 1280x1024px
>grind BB balls into powder
>put into A/C system

There. How hard is that.
>>
>>119956921
This shit is fucking retarded, last episode the guy tried to kill him it a fuckin ball.
>>
>Grind lead into powder
>Put into A/C system

I gonna kill you eventually, but thing is, the time limit is 1 year. That's why for people who get shot at on regular basis (soldiers for example), lead poisoning is the least of their problem.
>>
>>119957033
Well how would you have done it, genius ?
>>
>>119956921
Why don't they use landmines if had explosives?
>>
The show is retarded anyways. The first ep was ok But the second was total garbage.
>>
>>119957349
that's an easy dodge for Korosensei.
>>
>>119957393
How so ?
>>
>>119957393
>animeonly fag
>>
>>119957112
Not that guy but he seems to explode on contact with it. That's presumably why throwing a baseball with a bunch of them on it would kill him. A baseball lined with bullets doesn't kill people; they aren't comparable.
>>
>>119957523
what's wrong with being an anime only fag when the manga is shit too?
>>
>>119957597
>Not that guy but he seems to explode on contact with it
He actually doesn't, it's just what happens with the bullets because of their high velocity.
>>
>>119957608
They just want to feel elitist every chance they get, even when it's over shit.
>>
>>119957677
Then how does the baseball work? Korosensei seemed to have view it as a threat.
>>
>>119956921
>>
>>119957750
So small
>>
I want to impregnate Nagisa.
>>
>>119957750
>getting told by a book
>>
>>119957721
It's still a threat to him, but it won't make his whole face explode, "just" dissolve, that's just an effect of the high speed of the bullets.
>>
>>119957786
The gif or the book
>>
>>119957904
My penis.
>>
>>119957800
It's a boy..
>>
>>119957984
It's not a boy if my dick is in it.
>>
>>119957984
So?
>>
I was thinking that too, why are they using such direct methods like guns and knives when they could just like poison him or something.
>>
>>119956921
>Guys this children's anime doesn't have the leve l of thought one aimed at adults does

And you wonder why people call you autists.
>>
>>119958157
You are a part of these autists.
>>
>>119958129
Maybe the kids have a case of being junior high school students whose knowledge of assassination comes from manga and movies rather than trained professionals.
>>
Why doesn't the army just drop a five megaton BB-bomb over that shithole school?
>>
>>119958129
Chemistry girl kind of tries that.
>>
File: img000017.png (283KB, 885x1300px) Image search: [Google]
img000017.png
283KB, 885x1300px
There seems to be a misconception that the stuff works like poison. It won't get absorb into the blood stream to circulate through the whole body. It just melts his body on contact, and powder form is not concentrated enough to do sufficient damage
>>
>>119956921

Considering that he moves at 30 mach and regenerates his wounds in seconds, he could probably squigle away before he gets himself killed.
>>
>>119958315
>dissolve crates of them into pool
>let him test the waters first
Didn't he have a special hot spring he made? Why couldn't they dump it into that?
>>
>>119958366
How do even dump into a pool someone that can move at mach 20 speed.
>>
If I was in the classroom I would haveh done something like that and coated my exams with it.

Then while it starts freaking out his hands melted before he could regen them, have a classmate shank him from behind.
>>
>>119958366
Read more faggot they can't even get him in the water except by endangering the kids
>>
File: pito gru tankrit.png (84KB, 275x165px) Image search: [Google]
pito gru tankrit.png
84KB, 275x165px
>>119957984
OOHOHO Epic meme. now this meme i like. hahaha good meme sir.

now let me tell you a story cuck. about the bull.
first of all, if gay isnt bara it isnt gay. traps were invented by betas because that cant get real women. they are an internet species, just like the neckbeards, they dont actually exist in reality.

cucks like to pretend they are the tops, they hypothetically meme that they are the tops to imply they can dominate, because in real life the Black Bull will dominate them. so they are forced to imagine they can fuck anime boys lol. this is a great meme and you know what i always know im on reddit when i see shitpost like this not have some repplies telling them why they are retarded. and I shitpost all the time. I get banned everyday, and am underage and always ban evade. but the problem is these newfags actually think they are funny.
its just like how i always know there are people from reddit on /fit/ you can always tell when a redditor is on 4chan because he doesnt understand his retarded meme is shit. hopefully they all get fucked by the Black Bull.

Cuck, you are weak.
>>
File: 1421400388077.jpg (46KB, 617x367px) Image search: [Google]
1421400388077.jpg
46KB, 617x367px
>>119958264
now this is a good meme. upvote my sir.

>LITTLE WHITE DICKS!
BOOOOOOOOOO!
*Crowd begins to hiss and shout phrases like "GET OUTTA TOWN!"*
>BIG BLACK COCKS!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
*Crowd begins to cheer, stomp feet and lift lighters into the air*
>Now I know there are some people out there that haven't tasted a black man's cock!
>"Some haven't even let one plant their seed in their wives!"
*Crowd begins to boo and hiss again*
>But most straight white privileged males don't even engage in black culture!
>I for instance recently met the Wu-Tang Clan
>I heard one of their songs was called "Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuthin to fuck wit"
>More like, Wu-Tang Clan AIN'T NUTHIN TO CUCK WIT!
>Like seriously! They absolutely ravaged my wife's dripping cunt hole, I slurped up the cum from her pussy after everyone of them defiled her!
*Crowd begins to cheer as all white males in the crowd are beaten*
>I mean it's only my duty isn't it!? Whites LITERALLY invented slavery and everything bad in the world!
*All the white females in the crowd are now being raped while the white males are being forced to watch and suck BBCs*
>MY DAUGHTER SHOULD LITERALLY GET RAPED BY BLACK COCK!
>NOW FOR OUR SPECIAL GUESTS, THE RZA, THE GZA, OLD DIRTY BASTARD, INSPECTAH DECK, RAEKWON THE CHEF, U-GOD, GHOSTFACE KILLAH AND THE METHOD MAN!
*Wu-Tang Clan storm on stage with their cocks hanging out, Louis is already on his knees sucking off ODB while RZA starts rapping*
>THERE'S NO PLACE TO HI-HIDE WHEN I SLIP INSI-HIDE THE WOMB... DOCTOR DOOM, PREPARE FOR THE BOOM!... OH MAN... I SLAM... YOUR MAM! NOW WATCH HER CREAM LIKE TARZAAAAN!
*Louis is now being raped by Ghostface as he sucks off Method Man and ODB*
>>
Is the red-hair guy gonna be the Sasuke of this anime?
>>
File: 1421424285677.jpg (77KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1421424285677.jpg
77KB, 1600x900px
>>119957800
>I love watching my daughter get fucked by black dicks.

A scattering of laughter is heard from the audience

>What? I do. It relaxes me. Heh.
>I think the alternative is horrifying, really. Like, If I walk in and she's just...going to town on a white guy, I'll kick her ass. I'm not gonna lie.

Audience members erupt into cheers and laughter

>Something about watching that long black pole just jackhammer her vagina is really relaxing to me. I can't explain it.
>I like to sit at the foot of the bed and watch him enter her from the missionary position. I sit there on a footstool just staring.
>I'll sometimes bring a bag of chips. I'll chew with my mouth closed as not to disturb the fucking taking place in front of me.

Audience members are swinging from the rafters howling with cheers and laughter

>When he's ready to cum, I start applauding.
>Heh. What? Yeah, I clap. I clap because in that moment my daughter has just erased the pain of 200 years of slavery for that black guy.

Audience members are now jumping up and down in the theater with one fist outstretched screaming "Cuck! Cuck! Cuck! Oppa cuckold style!"
>>
>>119957750
What is this? A gif for ants?
>>
>>119956921
>>119957033
>>119957185
>applying logic to THIS of all anime

He moves at Mach 20 you retards.
If he really moved at Mach 20... let alone Mach 1, they'd be dead or at least injured with his size. A sonic boom is generated by pressure waves being shoved into each other until they releases all the force in an overpressure explosion, commonly known as sonic boom. The pistol shrimp uses this effect so fire superheated plasma at its prey by creating sonoluminescence in water. Speeds past Mach 5 require special cooling systems of supercoolants in order to keep exteriors from burning up by the air friction alone. Beyond Mach 10 atoms start to break apart, which frees oxygen from molecules forcing rapid corrosion.

Funfact: Mach 25 is reentry velocity into earth atmosphere, which requires ablative heat shielding, because they just get burned and corroded away.

Don't even try for a second to apply logic to this anime. Just enjoy it for what it is.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.