[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Parade. Nona a best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 12

File: Non a cute 2.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Non a cute 2.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
Death Parade. Nona a best
>>
So the IRC is on raid duty in this show too?
Bloody cunts
>>
>>119924449
I want to thrust in her bloody cunt, if you catch my drift.
>>
Episode was bad. Ruined all subtlety and the comment at the end tried to make it even more black and white.
>>
This show is presenting a blatant and unfair use of judiciary power. Any judiciary system worth its shit has AT LEAST three levels. The first one, the second one where the affair is rejudged completely and the last one where the affair itself ain't judged but only law shit.

This show is fucking insulting.
>>
File: nonaginta.jpg (145KB, 609x600px) Image search: [Google]
nonaginta.jpg
145KB, 609x600px
>>119924313
All Nona a best. I want her to scowl at me.
>>
>>119924511
And we got another couple ep, just for that sweet shiposting from cancer boards like pol and v
>>
So what did Nona mean at the end when she said the term was 3 months? Is the new girl only working there 3 months or what?
>>
>>119924607
Sadly, I wish it was just about Nona and Onna's introduction.
>>
Best topics in death parade threads:
1. Nona
2. Bradio

yes?
>>
>>119924511
>deepfag.
>>
The game is Death Washizu Mahjong

Akagi vs Kaiji
Onna and Decim be the 3rd and 4th player

Who will be sent to reincarnation and who will be voided?
>>
>>119924689
Yes, Onna a ok too.
>>
>>119924551
It's spiritualism, anon. These aren't manmande laws, these are divine laws sent from on high that are supposed to be more fair and absolute than anything man could ever design.

You just don't understand because you haven't meditated enough.
>>
>>119924807
>Manmade laws
Irrelevant. I'm talking about concepts here, not just laws. There is an idea of how Justice has to be given in order for it to be Justice.
>>
Wait so why did the chick go to hell in ep1? Did she choose to do it so her husband could go to heaven? I am so confused.
>>
>>119924861
She went to the void because autistic bartender got fooled by her act.

But she deserved the void anyway because she is a cheating bitch.
>>
>>119924845
I'm a legal positivist, your moral garbage won't work on me.
>>
>last week
>everyone calling out white knights on their shit
>this week
>white knights were right and everyone is backpedaling
funny how things turned out
>>
>>119924861
Because Decim fucked up and needs to be fired.

He doesn't fit bartending, he better work at McDonalds or something.

Shit, he can't even give a smile if a customer ordered one.
>>
>>119924551
Welp, calm ya tits, it's just an anime after all.

And I wonder if that red hair muscle head bartender is also a judge.
That would be funny.
>>
>>119924845
>There is an idea of how Justice has to be given in order for it to be Justice.
If they really want to give a justice, then they should just go with the memory and not using the game.
>>
>>119924949
>Legal positivism somehow means State of Law = One judge and not possibility of appeal nor going to "Supreme Court"

Pls, don't use those words.
>>
>>119924551
They are judging the dead anon, no one cares, and more importantly, considering the amount of people who dies, your system would fuck with god's office.

>>119924845
>concepts
Man made concepts.

> There is an idea of how Justice has to be given in order for it to be Justice.
There really isn't.
>>
>>119924511
>ruined all subtlety
>people still vehemently arguing that the husband wasn't a fundamentally bad person
>>
File: 1392775252058.jpg (23KB, 286x361px) Image search: [Google]
1392775252058.jpg
23KB, 286x361px
>mfw I was right about everything.
>>
>>119925025
Yes there is. Check out, your judiciary system if you are in a first world country.

And I care. The show tries to present it's shitty system as something having any kind of pertinence. It's pretty fucking insulting.

Ps. Man-made concepts. Might be so. But the show is also made by humans. So the distinction is useless.
>>
>>119924978
>ITS JUST X
TRASHMEME.PNG
>>
>>119925021
I told you, there aren't man-made laws. The system is what it is as presented, not what it ought to be.
>>
>>119925027
Because he wasn't. A retarded comment at the end by a SJW doesn't suddenly make the man bad person.

The problem is that the anime actually TRIED to tell us who was bad and who was good. And in doing so they removed any depth to the show at all.
>>
>>119924956
Both sides are pathetic really

Wife fags
>cheats on man, making him right to be a suspicious cunt
>I-i-it was a one time thing!
>It was his fault for making them grow distant from each other!

Husband fags
>I-i-it was an accident.
>It was her fault for not giving her phone!

Both parties accusing each other while giving shitty justifications for their side's flaws.
>>
File: 1317015003118.jpg (24KB, 461x403px) Image search: [Google]
1317015003118.jpg
24KB, 461x403px
>>119925208
>And in doing so they removed any depth to the show at all.
Okay mister anime expert.
>>
I can't wait to see when Onna face Nona heads on and prove her cynical shit wrong.
>>
>>119924861
He misinterpreted her little scene at the end as her confession and damned her based on that.

In reality she was making herself out to be the bad guy for her husband, so that he would stop blaming himself over his child`s death.
>>
>>119925245
The accident is all they got on the guy that's sad.
>>
>>119925038
The only thing I was wrong about was the fact that the bartender straight up made the wrong judgement because he`s an autistic shithead that can`t understand human emotions.
>>
>>119925193
And the system is pretty fucking shit. Since humans are the one who wrote about it, this reflects poorly on the anime itself.
>>
File: Picture 13.png (430KB, 994x561px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 13.png
430KB, 994x561px
Shit

She really will be Mayu 2.0 won't she
>>
>>119924807
>these are divine laws
Devine laws that are enforced by non devine and falsifiable beings.
Absolute trash system.
The whole judging process is absolutely retarded and devoid of any reason.
>>
File: 1393971202001.gif (422KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1393971202001.gif
422KB, 640x480px
Let's put yourself into the hypothetical situation of ending up there.

>Would ask where this place is and why I am here
>Get no answers
>Try to leave, doesn't work

So far, the same reaction as Takashi.

>Decim tries to force you into the game but I'd refuse
>If it is some other scary bartender I won't deny the possibility that I'd give in and obey.
>Play the game half-heartedly and when shit hits the fan I'd simply forfeit.

>Memory crawls back, realize you managed to kill yourself with sucess

>Everything went just according to plan
>>
>>119925208
The anime even has the characters arguing about who was "good" or "bad" you numbskull.
>>
So even the ED was amazing

Also
>Buddhism
>Void is bad
Fucking japan man

>Be buddhist
>Go to Japan
>die
>Play game
>Get told I'm going to the void
>Obtain enlightenment due to the pure ecstasy of going to the void
>End up in hell
>>
>>119925380
>Devine laws that are enforced by non devine and falsifiable beings.
Welcome to Shariah law.
>>
>>119925309
Being a paranoid asshole that destroys your marriage because you overheard some whores shit talking your wife is pretty bad as well.

But even if the accident was "all" he did, it's still worse than anything she did.

Cheating may be bad but it doesn't directly result in the death of 2 people and an unborn baby.
>>
>>119925208
>A retarded comment at the end by a SJW
>I-it can't be canon
Keep writing fanfiction faggot and fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>119925386
Yeah, and one guy gets shutdown and told he was wrong by the person in charge. And then the person in charge just condemns the man as if he was the only bad person out of the two.

There was nothing subtle about it. If you take the anime's logic, the woman was a good person who had a moment of weakness and fucked another man behind her husbands back, and the man was a douchebag with trust issues who would have never been able to be happy.
>>
File: Nona Glance.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nona Glance.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
nona loli onahole when?
>>
>>119924956
>were right

she still cheated they thought it was a fake vision/dream
>>
>>119925437
What the hell are you even talking about?
>>
>>119925435
But he didn't destroy it. He still believed she wouldn't cheat so he put it out of his mind. Yet again the accident is the weakest argument you can use, both acted stupid in the car and caused the crash. He was mistrustful but that is not morally wrong in anyway, the cheating how ever is.
>>
>>119925523
"Cheating" means she wanted it to happen. She might have been forced into it. She might have been raped. You can't say she cheated in such conditions. Oh wait; there is just as much probabilities of that happening than her being a gold digger. Blame the anime staff for giving us such partial flashbacks.
>>
>>119924956
White Knights argued the flashback was a fabrication and she never cheated on him.

They were wrong.
>>
>>119925141
>Check out, your judiciary system if you are in a first world country.
Oh, there is no true justice anon, there might be countries excuses of justice, but a "true" definition is impossible, since everyone has a different idea of it.

>>119925309
sorry forgot to add a line on husbandfags side

>kill all three of them by doing stupid shit on wheel

There, both sides are dumb. The wife could have not been a slut and the husband could have stopped the car on the next stop place to check her phone, they are both terrible people.
>>
>>119925511
Nona didn't even interfere with Decim's judgement, it seemed like she thought it was pretty close between them but was annoyed Decim cannot read actions or emotions properly.
>>
>>119925606
How can you be this fucking delusional? It's completely obvious that she fucked someone in a the moment of weakness.
>>
>>119925567
>He still believed she wouldn't cheat so he put it out of his mind.
That's not true at all, he was paranoid as fuck.

And no they didn't both act stupid in the car, she got a phone call and ignored it while on her honeymoon, a perfectly logical thing to do. Then he freaked the fuck out, demanded she show him the phone and took his attention completely off the road while driving on a fucking cliff.
>>
>Death Parade
>Decim is 100% autistic
>Onna is quite emotional

>Death Billiards
>Decim understands human
>Onna is cold af

I wonder what happen between them
>>
>>119925659
>It's completely obvious that she fucked someone in a the moment of weakness.
>moment of weakness
This constitutes duress, and since it's not considered legally valid to give consent under duress, it means she could not consent and was therefore raped

So there we have it. She was raped and was being destroyed from within by the same imposed on her by the japanese patriarchy.
>>
>>119925567
>that is not morally wrong
When you put both yours AND innocent people's live on risk by being mistrustful, yeah, i think that is morally wrong.
>>
>>119925682
Maybe she shouldn't have cheated on him so he wouldn't be that mistrustful.
>>
>>119925414
Completely different.
Sharia law is executed by living humans on other living humans because they think it is the word of God. What the souls are doing afterwards is completely open.
In Death parade the Arbiters speak divine and eternal justice on the very souls of people. While being able to fuck up that badly.

I have to admit, seeing Decim making these grave mistakes really rubbed me the wrong way.
>>
>>119925689
Retcon happened, the OVA probably isn't even canon.
>>
>>119925659
Based on your interpretation of a one fucking second scene showing a girl crying in a king-size bed in what might have been a hostel.

The anime staff did an awful job to convey what they wanted to. And since they spent two fucking episods on that shit, they did not meant it to be cryptic.
>>
>>119925718
>She was raped
Pffffft, please.
>>
>>119925620
Both where stupid in the car. Period.

>>119925682
He said it him self. Yes they both were stupid in the car, he shouldn't have grabbed for the phone and she shouldn't have grabbed it to take it back.
>>
Friendly reminder that this is a feminist anime, and that if you disagree with feminism, then you should stop watching this show.
>>
>>119925689
Billiards is the sequel I'm fairly certain, so we'll see how they evolve as characters during Parade.

Maybe Onna will realize you shouldn't be too optimistic about humans
>>
I was merely pretending to be unfaithful but I'm actually unfaithful!
>>
why is she allowed to be in my anime?
>>
>>119925857
Onna Jesus forgives
>>
>>119925857
She's naive now, the job will change her.
>>
>>119925689
Decim got hit by the moe darts
>>
File: 1419494335982.jpg (166KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1419494335982.jpg
166KB, 900x900px
>Not judging each person on their own.

they both deserved the void.
>>
>>119925816
Yeah I believe it too, that's why I'm intrigued how Onna will develop Decim's character and how Decim will develop Onna's character.
>>
>>119925729
Her cheating had nothing to do with him being mistrustful.

This was even clearly stated in the show, did you even watch it?
>>
>>119925857
People were LITERALLY calling her the a better waifu than nona before the show started today.

Fucking! Ridiculous!
>>
>>119925857
but anon she is so sure it was an one time thing why don't you believe her
>>
>>119925782
Onna says that it was probably a one time thing. Then we get a flashback of the bed with the woman in a bed, looking regretful and sad.

It's not fucking hard to understand. The anime is obviously implying that it was a one time affair. If you still don't get this you're just completely delusional.
>>
>>119925908
This. I don't understand why one gets to be reincarnated just because the other is slightly worse.

They were both bad. Give them the howling black soul incinerator
>>
>>119925974
>base the fate of someone's immortal soul on a 'hunch'.
Naw
>>
>>119925961
How do you know? We didn't get an entire segment of their life. It is impossible that man was only distrustful because of a single conversation he overheard.

And since his wife cheated on him he had every reason to be distrustful anyway.
>>
>>119925519
More like awaiting new Ajisai Denden doujin on summer comiket.
>>
File: 1419471398253.jpg (168KB, 696x670px) Image search: [Google]
1419471398253.jpg
168KB, 696x670px
Actually this I haven't thought about that or didn't emphasize it much.

But it's all about normies who died and continue to suffer for another round.

Would pay to watch the show in real.
>>
File: death parade.jpg (70KB, 260x372px) Image search: [Google]
death parade.jpg
70KB, 260x372px
Are human beings naturally good?

Are human beings naturally evil?
>>
>>119925975
>Onna says
Woah, that's conjecture. Get out with that weak shit.

>Based on my interpretation of some character interpretation

Woah. Does not sound very sturdy for something as important as a fucking Justice system.
>>
>>119926032
>Basing the fate of someone's immortal soul on who they choose to fuck
Noice
>>
>>119925857
>Defending sluts
>>
>>119925999
We already seen it doesn't really matter who is "worse", as when the old man took the young guys place even though he was suppose to be reincarnated. It's almost like who ever wants to keep living get reincarnated and the one who accepts it goes to the void.
>>
>>119925857
Onna is a newbie, some good time of work will kill that hope on humanity, just like it killed Nona's.

>>119925802
>Both where stupid in the car
One wasn't in the wheel, period. Don't get me wrong, she still is a slut, but he killed them, you should not fuck around while driving.

>>119925908
Agreed, but that isn't an option because Lotus Gramps (the one in the OP) made a stupid judging system.
>>
>>119926046
>And since his wife cheated on him he had every reason to be distrustful anyway.
He didn't know she cheated on him. Him being right doesn't justify him being a paranoid asshole.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.