[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mushoku Tensei

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 00V21.png (3MB, 2016x1440px) Image search: [Google]
00V21.png
3MB, 2016x1440px
New raw chapter is out http://ncode.syosetu.com/n9669bk/258/

Here's a little spoiler:
Nanahoshi showed them the magic circle which seems impressive. Perugius takes credits for all the work.
They talk a lot of things about transferring and Rudi helping with more experiments.
In google translate, it translate Orsted to Orusuteddo. That's fucking kawaii.

Nanahoshi visited the house and took a bath.
Naked Lucy and Eris running around the house.
Nanahoshi eat dinner with Rudi’s family and they all went to sleep after.
Nanahoshi and Rudi alone in the living room talking about previous life which Rudi accidentally revealed his true identity.
They will conduct the magic transfer the next day.

From my experiences here whats gonna happen in the next chapter. The experiment is a failure and Nanahoshi gets depress and Rudi gives her the D which make her the 4th wife.
Something to change the pace a little. You will be in charge of improve the next MK armor, “MK The Iron Man” (you can change the name to your liking). What would you want to improve in the next MK armor? A more convenient way to summon the armor? How to improve magic to the armor and make it more powerful and efficiency? And show a picture of the new MK armor. Do something new so we can kick that mother fucking traitor Gisu’s ass.
Here’s my version, instead of using the magic scroll, draw the magic circle on the gloves, like Roy Mustang in FMA, on both hands and when join together and face it to ground, BAM, summon the fucking armor. Also, make the armor flyable with more stable and high speed. Instant cast on God tier magic, big ass lightning or fireball, which can only use one time but effective
>>
>perugius
Heh.I never see him to be like that.
>>
What other stories are similar to this and Shield-bro?

Why can't I get into the current Fantasy/ Young Adult novels being published and posted on this side of the pond?
>>
>>119771431

There are plenty out there, are you perhaps new to these?
>>
>>119771483
Yup. I've wanted something meatier than my usual manga, and I didn't like the selection in my local book store. Passed by a few shield-bro threads after looking at the manga adaptation, reading this one now, and I'm hooked on these LN's it seems.
>>
>>119771431
Search the archives newfag.
>>
>>119771635
Just started Vol2 of Overlord and its Fantastic.

As >>119771483 said there are lots of them and you just have to go out and find them.
>>
>>119771635

Eh, so what type are you looking for, the reincarnation type stories like MT and Shield?
>>
>>119771996
Is this a spoiler that shieldbro is kill, or are you just using reincarnation wrong?
>>
it's somebody thinking on translated the s/s of the sword??
>>
>>119771996
Uh.. Shield is the only one that isn't dead.

>>119772041
Not really a spoiler as its talked about like 2-3 chapters in.
>>
>>119771693
That one is on my list too, along with Re:Monster.

>>119771996
Fantasy oriented ones preferably. I've been on /tg/ too long and I've been soured a little to Western fantasy novels, I want to try something different.

>>119772041
It just comes out so casually when they are on the boat. Isn't something like that supposed to be a big reveal?

Also, Shieldbro was reading a book in a library. It would be very difficult for him to be kill there.

>>119772193
I'll need to re-read it.
>>
>>119772041

Well, to be honest the truth is this that _____ ______.

But yeah, reincarnation stories were the hot stuff for a couple months ago like MT, early Re:Monster, and the like.

I rather not feed you links because it attracts undesirables, but it's not like anyone will come into this thread for a while.
>>
>>119772240
Don't even remind me of Re:Monster, it's wasted potential the series.
>>
>>119772289
What's wrong with Re:M? I thought it was alright and the summaries for up to 200 painted a pretty alright picture. Personally the only thing that disappoints me was that it was all about Rou and not his wives and others in the same generation.
>>
>>119772240
I'll be lurking, but /a/ seems to have good taste in LNs.

>>119772289
I was actually interested in the original world he's from. Do they ever go back and mention that?
>>
>>119772289

https://oniichanyamete.wordpress.com/index/maou/

This one isn't talked about much here, so it's rather uncommon. It's got fantasy, magic, reincarnation, and adventure later on. And a loli.
>>
>>119772391
>What's wrong with Re:M?
It's pretty much "what I ate today" the series after chapter 50, nothing really exciting happen and when happen Rou's narration kill the entire thing to talk about he drinking beer or something. The MC also become too strong too fast.
>>
>>119772289
Lot of wasted potential
>monster rank up system
>eat to gain power
>character going from the lowest class to build up his own kingdom
>character getting completely nerfed from his own life
>guy slowly losing his humanity as he becomes increasingly like a monster

all these things alone are good concepts (and are being used in other series), but R:M mixes them altogether in one OP batch.
>>
>>119772409
It would be funny if the series ends just like how Rou died

Getting absolute power them having Mi stab him to death at the end. Because it seems to be leading up to that.
>>
>>119772700
He didn't have absolute power in his last life though, he was like top 5 but there was people that could actually kill him.
>>
>>119771131
I find laughable the reasons for Rudy to stop having sex with his wives. It is stupid abstinent drama for no reason:
- having sex whith a pregnant woman: there are usually no problem whatsoever (according to my friends),
- not having sex to avoid pregnancies: Rudy never heard about contraception? The roman empire already had goat intestine condoms for fuck sake.
>>
>>119772850
yeah but does that world have it?

Maybe Asura but I guess Rudi didn't ask Ariel yet.
>>
>>119772850
>- having sex whith a pregnant woman: there are usually no problem whatsoever (according to my friends),
Depends on the trimester. Highly doubt Rudy has knowledge of any of that.
>>
>>119773195
He learned all he knew about pregnancy from his maid/stepmother/midwife Leila
>>
>>119771131
No more wives. Please
>>
Looks like 231 is finally up on BT.
>>
>>119772232
These are the words of an anon who has never had a shelf of old 2 to 3k page books fall on top of him, a library has many ways of making you kill.
>>
>>119772166
No idea. It doesn't look like it, does it? Unless that new translator in B-T who did the Christmas special is also working on it.

>>119771431
It's neither a fantasy setting nor a WN, but try Spirit CIrcle and Sengoku Youko. They're manga somehow theme related and there're a lot of people here who are enjoying them as well.
>>
>>119775015
I hope that's the case too

it has a thing with the "wives been there since childhood" thing hope they don't fuck that up
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.