[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Matchin really love someone else or did she say it to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: vlcsnap-2015-01-12-14h08m25s167.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-01-12-14h08m25s167.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
Did Matchin really love someone else or did she say it to save her husband?
>>
She went to the void so yeah she's a lying whore cuck queen
>>
>>119711725
cheating bitch
>>
>less than a week has gone by
>more than 4 threads per day
Have you folks reached even one conclusion?
>>
>>119711725
>did she say it to save her husband?
Are you retarded?
>>
>>119711725
From the start my point of view has always been that she's been doing it for saving her husband.
There's plenty of evidence for that (and they've been discussed in earlier theads) but I'd like to bring up a new point of discussion.

When Machiko wanted to threw the final dart, she was going to do it AWAY from the boards (pic related).
At this point the score was 475 to 475, she was aiming for a tie.
Once again this points towards her love being genuine.
>>
>>119711725

It doesn't matter what her intentions were, she ended up with the image of a cheating whore.
>>
>>119711909
But she didn't cheat. "Admiting" she cheated was to make her husband feel better since he was losing it on the thought he killed both and their child
>>
We will never know. That is the beauty of it.
>>
>>119711983
>>119711983
>she really had this other friend whose nickname could be hers that was marrying a doctor

Did you have a girlfriend who fed you this level of BS or something?
>>
>>119712071
Or they could clarify things further in ep 2.
>>
>>119712073
someone didn't watch closely the ending it seems.
>>
>>119712073
She exists, she was invited to the wedding.

In before someone starts to spit the "if she was married the surname would be different" bullshit again, when you invite someone, specially an old friend, you invite him or her with the name you know them, you don't call them and ask if they changed their surname-
>>
>>119712173
Also if the surname was different we would have no way of know why it was different (because she was married or because the wife lied about her surnamr in the first place)
>>
>>119712073
>>119712173
you both are retarded, we dont know for sure
>>
You guys are over-thinking it.
It's not the game that decides who goes where, the point of the game is to reveal their inner selves to each other. Basically the sinner is the one who goes to the void/hell and the one who was right/innocent will be reincarnated.
>>
>>119712173
She was invited to the wedding according to this slut. We never saw another girl, she just claimed there was one.
>>
>>119712291
No matter how you look at it, she didn't deserve go to "hell" and him to "heaven".

Even if she actually cheated the guy was lot more asshole than she could be
>>
>>119712291
Yeah sure but you are wrong reincarnation is the "punishment"
>>
>>119712317
>We never saw another girl, she just claimed there was one.
In the ED there's a name card with Machida Yuki written on it. That's why we know she exists for sure.
>>
Reincarnation is bad, since it throws you back to samsara.
>>
>>119711725
>2015
>still using VLC
>>
>>119712399
>mom i am hipster enough yet?
>>
>>119712071
This. But I don't mind if they did>>119712107
Maybe then and only then will /a/ accept the bitch was cheating and the whiteknighting parade stop.
inb4 she's not cheating, she did it for anata

Not that I care. I just like to enjoy some moe notGinko, sexy midriffs and qt Nona.
>>
>>119712336
I was just explaining the point of the game.
But the writers couldn't think of a better situation than some chick cheating on her husband.
I agree though, the husband was a lot more asshole.
>>
>>119712291
Literally everybody already realized that.
>>
>>119712360
You are just retard.
>Machiko (wife) says Matchy (slut) was Machida Yuki.
>Machiko (wife) says Matchy (slut) is married to a doctor and changed her family name
>ED card shows "Machida Yuki" instead of -Doctor's-family-name Yuki

She was lying because Machida Yuki never got married and changed her name. If this is a lie, it means she didn't get married to a doctor. And this means Matchy was Machiko and not Machida Yuki
>>
>>119711725
People need to realize that HS are shit translation and that she achieved enlightenment ie. the void. You don't get punished in their religion by going to Hell, you just come back as a cockroach. How are you people this dense? The whole purpose of their faith is to leave the Wheel of Whatever and not be reincarnated.
>>
>>119712336
Cuck detected. I bet you would have raised it knowing its not yours. Disgusting
>>
>>119711725
>vlc snap
>those colors and contrast
>>
>>119712515
What do you mean there's other god than our Lord and other saviors Jesus Christ?

In america we only need Christianity and the bible is the only thing we will ever read we don't really read it tho
>>
>>119712336
How was he more of an asshole? She was a manipulative lying whore.
>>119712429
Nona is my waifu :3

I hope he will sing for me
>>
File: 1420988051604.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1420988051604.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>119711983
>But she didn't cheat.

yeah sure
>>
File: 123.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
Clavis falls down when they're swinging on the strings in the OP. Never noticed it until another anon pointed it out.
>>
>>119712643
get in line anon. lemme ddr with him first
>>
>>119712771
you mean at 0:28? shit's hilarious. really hope there's an episode with nothing but everyone fooling arouond
>>
>>119712771
This happy-go-lucky OP is a godsend.
>>
>>119712845
EVERYBODY
ROCK YOUR BODY__
>>
>>119712515
In Buddhism hell is still a place, though it is very different from the christian hell.

The void could also be interpreted in a number of different ways, as could reincarnation, we don't know what this void actually is or what he was reincarnated into since aside from the obvious references to Buddhism we don't know what actually happened to them.

All we know is one reincarnated and one went to a place called the void. Both of those things could be seen as positive, and both could be seen as negative.

It is unlikely this exact case will be explained to us any further but we may be able to tell which is supposed to be negative and which is supposed to be positive from future episodes.

For now I will just assume the wife went to the 'good' place and lied about cheating, due to attempting to miss on purpose on the final throw and her other hit on the board seeming to be an actual accident. The husband was the one who tried to change the score out of fear for his own life once they were down to a few darts, stole the final dart in an attempt to win, and caused their deaths out of paranoia in the first place (plus he tried to beat and/or kill her at the end).
>>
>>119712667
/thread

>>119711725
VLC go home. See pic related for superior playback
>>
>>119713293
OMG, it had that much thinner pixels than in VLC that I didn't notice it at first glance! Thank you anon!
>>
>>119712336
he became a asshole because of her cheating
cause and consequence anon
>>
>>119713397
No worries, glad I enlightened you
>>
>>119713095
The husband wanted to change the score, so he's given a chance to change his life.

The wife wants to stop fighting so she gets sent to the void where she never have to fight anymore.

It's some kind of Rorsasch test where you will get what you want. If you don't want to play well you won't and become the arbiter instead.
>>
The outcome was determined before they even played the game. Doesn't matter who won or lost, it was already decided who went to hell.

So yes, she was a cheating hypergamous whore like 98% of women.
>>
>>119713095
Did you not even watch the movie? The old man was playing the game fairly and to the letter, and he went to the void because he was a piece of shit. The guy who cheated, murdered, and won the game by himself was reincarnated.

The game does not determine where they go.

And since when has going to a "void" been a good thing? Reincarnation and having your soul get another shot at life is definitely preferable to being in limbo/nothingness.
>>
>>119714622
The old man went to the void because he asked for the guy he won against to get reincarnated instead of him. He already lived his life to the fullest, the other one didn't.
>>
>>119711725
>women are not anything but hoes and tricks
>>
>>119714856
It doesn't matter who lived a full life, they're both dead. Whoever gets reincarnated gets another shot at life, whoever doesn't is the loser and their soul goes in the trash bin. It makes zero sense for the old man to either have a choice in the matter, or to choose nothingness.
>>
>>119711725
>vlcsnap
>>
>>119715000
He won the game and was pretty calm and fair throughout it, he could have the right to a choice.
>>
>>119712667
/thread
>>
>>119715245
Her cheating (once after the wedding) doesn't stop her from wanting to save her husband.
>>
>>119711725
>is this teen angst or ntr?
>>
>>119713397
Get your eyecancer checked.
>>
>>119715270
doesnt matter.

she is a cheating whore and deserved dead.

saving her husband was the last good thing she managed to get done.
>>
>>119715375
I didn't say she was perfect.
And that's not what the thread is about.

Regardless of what you think of her for cheating, she did want to save her husband.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.