[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just wanted to remind everyone of the best scene and seiyu p

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 12

File: wakannaiyo.png (382KB, 983x812px) Image search: [Google]
wakannaiyo.png
382KB, 983x812px
Just wanted to remind everyone of the best scene and seiyu performance of 2014.

http://a.pomf.se/nclxts.webm
>>
Now just to remind me what this was from, because I totally forgot and totally did see it before.
>>
>>119697809
Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de

I really liked the anime, but I haven't checked out any of the light novels yet.
>>
>>119697490
That was true until Yuuki Yuuna episode 11 happened.
>>
>>119697490
But will she win?
>>
>>119699873
It's obvious we're gonna get a harem end.
>>
That was a good scene, but Megumi Han losing her shit and going psycho in Hunter x Hunter was pretty good too
>>
Someone post the superior version.
>>
It's pitiful that what would be considered, at best, average voice acting in nearly every other medium is somehow praised as being one of the best monologues if the year.
>>
>babby's first anime freakout
>>
>>119700007
What's so bad about it? I mean, the material itself is arguably a bit hammy and dumb and yammering on about a single point for way too long, but what's wrong with the performance?
>>
File: p1418684585762.webm (2MB, 720x405px)
p1418684585762.webm
2MB, 720x405px
>>119699988
>>
>>119697490
This was a really good scene and I don't even like Hayami Saori.

>>119699988
http://a.pomf.se/qyxrtf.webm
>>
>>119697490
I would've told her to shut the fuck up.

I know this is /a/, but if you've ever had a woman do this shit it's the most annoying goddamn thing in the world.
>>
>>119700078
It's not bad. I didn't say it was bad. It's fine, but what's bad is that the standard is so low, that this is the best of the year. THIS should be the standard. It shows how generic and mass produced anime is as a medium
>>
File: 1419681894218.png (90KB, 228x327px) Image search: [Google]
1419681894218.png
90KB, 228x327px
>>119698672
>>
>>119700275
Every other medium is generic and mass-produced to the point that such a monologue would be considered above-average in any of those other media, so I don't understand your point.
>>
File: 1416215026217.jpg (110KB, 562x732px) Image search: [Google]
1416215026217.jpg
110KB, 562x732px
>>119700131

>and what about oy vey
>do you want to be a Jew?

Kek, I love being a /pol/tard.
>>
File: 1402382945335.jpg (76KB, 502x626px) Image search: [Google]
1402382945335.jpg
76KB, 502x626px
>>119700007

Yeah, film has so much better acting than anime am I right?
>>
>>119700410
That's not true, though. Voice acting of this level is nothing spectacular in any other medium. It might have been the high point of the movie or game or whatever, but not the whole year.
>>
>>119700452
C'mon, the "I don't understand" part towards the end where she continually screamed it made me fast forward it. Jesus that shit was annoying.
>>
>>119700452
SEEAYEY
I DON'T UNDERSTAND
I NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT OKAY?!?!?!?!?!
JUST TELL ME SOMETHING I CAN UNDERSTAND, SOMETHING OTHER THAN NOT BRINGING FRIENDS AND CALLING IT IN AND GETTING TO STAY ON THIS PLANE
FUCK
>>
File: 1298089610612.jpg (22KB, 217x278px) Image search: [Google]
1298089610612.jpg
22KB, 217x278px
>>119697490
Goddamn I wish I was there when they recorded this.
>>
Scene would probably be better if there was more animation than just mouth flaps and fixing the view on static objects.

I do like Saori Hayami though (never watched this but sounds like her) and her character is right, chuuni is fucking dumb.
>>
>>119700612
Apparently, it was done in one take.
>>
>>119700503
It is true. You sound like one of those ultra-sophisticated "cultured" types who look down on certain kinds of media for not being of high enough quality, or not challenging enough, or something stupid like that. All types of media are watered down and catered to the lowest common denominator in order to move units. Performance of the year? I don't think this moment should be labeled as that, either. But to insinuate that this moment would be clearly surpassed by moments in all other media is dismissive and short-sighted.
>>
>>119700574

I DON"T UNDERSTAND. IS IT "I'm a big guy/for you" OR "It would be extremely painful...for you."
>>
>>119700782
Didn't Tom Hardy clear this up by saying he was going for the former
>>
>>119700131
>Nazis were evil!

Had me until here.
>>
>>119700735
You're reading comprehension is ridiculous. You've not understood a thing I've said. I didn't say it was the performance of the year, but I said people are treating it like it is, and they're doing so because the standard and everyone's expectations are so low, that most voice actors and directors can't even be assed to put forth this level of effort, which isn't even a lot to begin with. Every medium has molds but anime is one that is completely content with sticking to them and no one ever even tries to break them
>>
>>119700839
Tom Hardy goes for big guys?
>>
>>119697490

I actually agree to this.
>>
>>119700921

Considering how people go to school for several years to become seiyuu, they're definitely not lacking in effort.
>>
>>119700945
He got his ass kicked by Shia Labeouf, he needs a big strong guy to protect him
>>
>>119700921
>anime is one that is completely content with sticking to them
True for the most part. And it is true for all other forms of media as well. That's all I'm trying to say.
>no one ever tries to break them
Not true. There are hundreds and thousands of genre-bending and mold-breaking works in all types of media, including anime. It's harder to gain access to those works because they don't sell. Pretty simple.
>>
>>119700131
man I always forget how long this damn scene is
>>
>>119700945

The script was "it would be extremely painful...for you" but Tom Hardy intoned it as "you're a big guy/for you."
>>
reminder that this is better than any harem from this season
>>
>Listening to explanations about mythical weapons isn't fun

She's retarded.
>>
>>119697490
>overacting
>good perfomance
>>
>>119701117
That must have been quite the accomplishment
>>
File: hatoko.png (607KB, 1126x720px) Image search: [Google]
hatoko.png
607KB, 1126x720px
>>
>>119701139
You're one of those people who call fictional drama, forced drama.
>>
>>119701139

yeah those are too different things
>>
>>119701117

No, I think Saenai will be better.
>>
File: 1390249813035.png (318KB, 553x576px) Image search: [Google]
1390249813035.png
318KB, 553x576px
>>119701100
wat is jooke
>>
>>119700612

I wish someone took a video of that.. please japan...
>>
>>119697490
>tfw main character doesn't hug her in the middle of her rant, cutting her short, and when she says "eh?" softly he hugs her tighter

Such is life.
>>
>>119701139
>forced acting
Fixed that for you friend. Don't worry, you're close to fitting in.
>>
>>119701165
This would be way better (and more accurate) if she was making a yandere face instead.
>>
>>119701174
>>119701187
>>119701255
Shouting random shit isn't "good perfomance".
>>
>>119701121
And boring. You don't like talking about mythology and shit? Bitch is dull.
>>
>>119701253
>tfw MC doesn't slap her to stop her overemotional rant and tell her to shut her shit up.

What could've been.
>>
That's not Sugita's "Hitori Persona Gekijou" on Persona Stalker Club #07 (ie. Sugita playing out a fictional Persona scene by imitating Ishizuka Unshou, Morikubou Shoutarou and Madono Mitsuaki).
>>
>>119701253
This shit show would have been a lot better if that happened.
>>
Best performance I agree.
Best seiyu? Nah.
>>
>Best scene of 2014
>Not Karin and her steel of mind scene
>>
>>119700782
WHAT THE FUCK DOES IM CIA EVEN MEAN
I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK IS A CIA STOP USING THESE STUPID ABBREVIATIONS FOR EVERYTHING
WHAT DOES BEING CIA HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING
>>
Wow these bitch lost her shit because a teenager couldn't give proper explanations about mythical weaponbabble.
If she was so interested in knowing about them to be accepted in the chuuni circle, why didn't she learn about them herself? I mean how can you explain Longinus's spear or Mjölrnir to a normalfag? "Well one is the spear Longinus used to stab Jesus Christ during his Crucifixion and the other is Thor, the god of thunder's hammer"
What else does she need?
Jesus.
>>
>>119702461
Except if you watched the show or read the novels you'd know she's been putting up with his shit for YEARS. And it's stated that like half the time he was asked about it, he gave the same response: 'You wouldn't understand.' Yeah, her flying off the handle like that is pretty fucking justified.
>>
>>119701311
That's her face when she finds that your unsupportive fatass is the father, while the best girl wins the MC-Bowl.
>>
>>119702999
Oh no bro, I actually read a little bit about your stupid chuuni shit so I know a little bit about it. So tell me.
But no, she's completely justified by feeling entitled to get 100% accurate information about different mythologies from a Japanese teenager, yep. All those years of neglect, she could have spent a few hours into a book so she could keep up with his chuuni bullshit but no, getting told "you wouldn't understand" is far better, am I right?
>>
>>119700423
moot killed /pol/ with flags and ID

well /pol/ died a long time ago but moot made it official
>>
>>119703212
She also states in I want to say episode 11 where she tried delving into the very same bullshit he was talking about by reading such books and she still didn't understand it or his fascination with it. Ball's back in your court bud.
>>
File: 1356053377102.jpg (36KB, 489x298px) Image search: [Google]
1356053377102.jpg
36KB, 489x298px
>>119697490
I don't know what chuuni means either.
>>
>>119703838
>she tried delving into the very same bullshit he was talking about by reading such books and she still didn't understand it or his fascination with it.
>She tried
>she still didn't understand it or his fascination with it

Then she was just an entitled cunt who made that whole scene to make a very dramatic "stop liking what I don't like" or in this case "what I don't understand"
What a fucking megabitch.
I mean, I understand why she would feel distressed after all those years of neglect and getting pushed aside but still, it could have been fixed in a more mature manner without all the tears if both parties would had a little bit of understanding about each other.
This girl wants me to tell her, sure she never understands what I'm talking about but that's not a reason for not telling her, specially after how many times she insisted me to tell her and she know the dude is tired of explaining stuff she doesn't even care about to her so why bother him about it.

Let me ask you something Anonymous, although this is going into ad hominem. Would you try to explain in detail what your fascination with cute anime girls is to a normalfag girl? What if you already did but she keeps bothering you and no matter how many times you tell her she still can't grasp the basics of your so called moe.
How'd you feel then?
>>119703985
It means teenager with an overactive imagination.
>>
File: 5029_4077_960.jpg (130KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
5029_4077_960.jpg
130KB, 960x540px
>>119700669

The Hayamian Legend Grows
>>
>>119704043
>it could have been fixed in a more mature manner without all the tears if both parties would had a little bit of understanding about each other.

That sentence, right there, is the entire point of the scene. It's not just that she doesn't understand, it's that HE doesn't understand that she doesn't understand. And partly that SHE doesn't understand that HE doesn't understand that SHE doesn't understand. It's not about her not knowing this shit but the fact that he's THAT inconsiderate about her feelings on the matter. He's never looked at it from her point of view before.

>Would you try to explain in detail what your fascination with cute anime girls is to a normalfag girl?

Beyond telling them that I have no idea beyond liking it as a kid? No. It's a hobby and as an adult I can understand that it's not something I can easily describe to someone in such a way that they would comprehend why I find it as awesome as I do. Something that differentiates me from the protagonist in the video.

>What if you already did but she keeps bothering you and no matter how many times you tell her she still can't grasp the basics of your so called moe. How'd you feel then?

Irrelevant to the discussion at hand as there doesn't seem to be any indication whatsoever that she pesters him about information of these things. Rather, it's like he's trying to drag her into his world, akin to showing your friends a video on Youtube that you find funny as shit and they don't get it. Except constantly.
>>
>>119704717
>Irrelevant to the discussion at hand as there doesn't seem to be any indication whatsoever that she pesters him about information of these things.
But she insisted several times to tell her. He already said she wouldn't understand but she kept pushing him.
>akin to showing your friends a video on Youtube that you find funny as shit and they don't get it
Which would be relevant if the discussion ended at my friends not understanding the video but instead this is about a friend asking me what the video was about despite several failed attempts at explaining what I find amusing in them.

Yes Anon, I agree the MC is inconsiderate but to say she was justified for making that scandal is beyond stupid and was just used as drama bait in my opinion.
>>
>>119704861
>But she insisted several times to tell her. He already said she wouldn't understand but she kept pushing him.

The only time it's insisted several times that he tell her is in said freakout. The only reason she asks in the first place is an attempt to understand her friend.

>Which would be relevant if the discussion ended at my friends not understanding the video but instead this is about a friend asking me what the video was about despite several failed attempts at explaining what I find amusing in them.

You missed the part where I said 'except constantly'. You aren't just showing your friends one video, it's more like showing them one every week or so, to the same reaction.

And, as previously mentioned, this is years of her putting up with this bullshit to try to be a good friend, without her ever saying 'boo' on how little she understands or how much it bothers her that she doesn't. She's bottled it all up and in that scene she finally just lets it all out. She's been taken for granted. Considering the boy in question, I highly doubt that he would have gotten what was the problem in any other way without such a drastic change in his friend's character. The freakout was justified.
>>
>>119701161
Triggerfindsaway
>>
Too lazy to read the autism above, but all I have to say is Hatoko a shit.

I mean its not like she went batshit crazy and the performance was impressive but it just felt so forced.

Not to mention shes actually being pretty selfish because she is apparently 'in love' with OMG JU-KUN :3 and so she freaks out when she cant understand him? How is that his fault, he never asked to be understood and they never dated, shes just a childhood friend, so what if she doesn't get that part of him, why does she have to understand?

She is just pissed that she knows she is going to lose Andoubowl because Tomoyo is perfect for him and there's nothing she can do about it except throw a fucking tantrum.

TLDR
sore fucking loser and worst girl
>>
>>119704554
>>119700612
I would've started clapping while taking 5 steps backwards
>>
>>119697490
>don't quote Nietzsche
For fucking truth. When wannabe epistemologists try to act like relativists and pretend they're smart because they read half the Wikipidea page on Nietzsche it is the obnoxious shit there is.

>lol u can't prove me wrong because nothing is true anyway
I want to punch them all in the fucking face.
>>
>>119704782
This.

Holy shit, some /a/nons like 119704043 just have terrible understandings of people and would fare terribly in a relationship.
>>
>>119697490

Maybe I shouldn't have dropped that

What episode was that ?
>>
Best Speeches thread? It's not from 2014 but I nominate the scene from Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

http://vimeo.com/62316766

I am not a robot, I am human.
>>
>>119708215

Squealer please
>>
>>119697490
I don't really like her voice because it reminds me of OreImo, but that dialogue was pretty funny so it did it's job of entertaining me.
>>
>>119708433
>Not liking Ayase?
Faggot. I respect your taste, but I felt I needed to say that.
>>
>>119709118
It also made me not like Ayane taketasu's voice. But Saori Hayama is still alright for Ikaros, Haqua, and Sawa.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.