[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rolling Girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: rollin.jpg (354KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
rollin.jpg
354KB, 1280x1440px
Holy shit, that was fun. This is what Inou Battle SHOULD have been.
>>
>Better battle scenes than Tokyo Ghoul/Jojo's/etc
>Better food eating scenes than Koufuku Graffiti

what can't rolling girls do
>>
It gave me some Trigger vibes for some reason. One of my favorite series from the new season so far.
>>
>>119632436
Yeah, same here. A friend of mine even said it "felt like KLK except no ones naked yet".
>>
>>119632213
OTP

I can't wait to see them team up
>>
When will we get a soft sub?
>>
>>119632213
>This is what Inou Battle SHOULD have been
what
>>
>>119632823
There's already one up.
>>
>>119633109
It's got superpowers in a SoL setting, but it's not shit.
>>
File: notsure3.jpg (97KB, 376x375px) Image search: [Google]
notsure3.jpg
97KB, 376x375px
Cool fights, pretty characters... but I have no idea what is going on, therefore I don´t really cared about anything that happened.
>>
>Cute girls
>Fun
>Great art direction
>Glorious sakuga

Fucking amazing.
>>
>>119632213
It's shit.
>>
>>119633446
Do you not know much about Japanese history and culture? Because it's just the Sengoku period in modern times for all intents and purposes. There's not much to explain beyond that.
>>
>>119632213
I'm not sure what its plot is about, but it looked nice at least.
>>
It's so colorful it's like a rainbow but i don't fully understand what this will be
>>
>>119633446
>Great war happened
>Japan divided into different countries
>Each country has a Best and a team of Mobs
>They fight for territory
It isn't that hard
>>
>>119632739
I think one of the guys who worked for it is/was from Gainax or Trigger.
>>
I'm sure it has been said a thousand times already but I could not stop thinking of KlK the entire episode.
>>
>>119634364
Why?
I don't see any relatino
>>
>>119634364
The one scene of them getting blown back and the guy swimming through it was like a straight up reference to KlK. But the other similarities are simply because Trigger made KlK a huge conglomeration of old anime tropes and references.
>>
>>119633847
I don´t know much about Japanese history and I probably prefer stories that can function without the necessity to understand historical references.

>>119633947
It may be simple but it doesn´t mean it makes sense.
>>
Good art.
Good direction.
Good characters.

Yeah, I'm really liking this. It reminded me of KlK's awesome first episode, so I can see where some anons are coming from.
>>
How many episodes?
>>
>>119634685
How is that a reference to KLK?
>>
>>119634578
maybe it's the colorful background and the look of the fights but that's about it and looking back it's not that similar and it looks better animated then klk
>>
Straight out of Hotline Miami.
>>
>>119632436
Maybe because it's direction style looks like Imaishi's because it's cartoonish.
>>
>>119634963
In terms of quality it looks the same to me, but I like the colorful feel much more
>>
Anyone decent going to sub this?

My autism literally prevents me from watching funirips.
>>
>>119634715
Everyone and their mom in Japan knows about Sengoku history because it's all over anime, manga, video games, movies, tv drama, eroges, etc. Considering how anime is aimed at the Japanese it's no surprise that including these themes causes no confusion there.
>>
>>119635015
I don't get it did Hotline Miami invent crocodile head masks?
>>
>>119634852
Has there been other shows where that has happened? It very well might have but I'd need direct references and to know and not a general "of course it has" or something. If not then yes, it's a reference.
>>
>>119635258
go learn moon
>>
>>119635268
Sengoku era is the one with oda nobunaga?
>>
>everyone comparing it to KlK
If it's not just one guy samefagging, rev up those shitposts
>>
>>119635374
>Has there been other shows where that has happened?
I don't know. I was asking because I don't remember that happening in KLK.
>>
Her picture on her ID is pretty damn cute.
>>
>>119635356
Yes.
>>
>>119635415
Yeah, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Tokugawa were a part of it and ended it all, but it was big civil war period that lasted several centuries. Almost every samurai action thing that where they're in their flashy armor takes place then.
>>
>>119635506
she looks so confused
>>
>>119635415
The warring states period is like Japan's 100 Years War with itself, so you can also compare it to the murrican Civil War if you want

Oda Nobunaga is basically the most famous martyr of the era because he was one of the biggest proponents of unification, hence why every anime referencing him has him as some uber badass who beats the crap out of people until they like him or some villain who was going to steal everyone's freedoms because he was the original westaboo

He wasn't born until like 60 years after shit had started though
>>
>>
I thought it was by Trigger for a moment.
>>
So worth a download or not?
>>
>>119635801
Download it and find out, faggot.
>>
How has Maccha not had her cover blown? She keeps her outfit in a paper bag. Like, come on.
>>
>>119635801
Yeah its entertaining, good animation, sound, and fight scenes. Really cute character design also.
>>
>>119635801
No, we're all posting here because we hate it. Obviously.
>>
>>119635838
It's just something you have to suspend your disbelief on like Clark Kent's amazing disguise.
>>
Needs more Hibiki and Chiaya.
>>
>>119635838
maybe she assumed that she's just a lackey sent to wash her uniform
>>
>>119635801

I'd recommend it solely because it's actually something different from the norm for once.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.