[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Log Horizon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 560
Thread images: 62

Why isn't LH just about this party?

Why is lost American man such a cool guy?

I'm now just gonna watch the series knowing there could be a better group to focus on.

LH2 Episode 14 thread I guess
>>
They fucking rushed this like no tomorrow.
Someone needs to be fired for this shit.

Until now they've been doing like 5 episode a novel, and for some fucking reason they blazed through an entire novel volume in one episode.
>>
>>119601901
I'm now mad knowing this.
Goddamn it.
>>
Just watched it... WHAT THE FUCK

I've put up with everything they messed up till now, but this is by far the worst
They skipped through the story so fast, it didn't even make sense. It was like watching a really bad recap episode
>>
They could have easily cut some of the Akiba raid shit that dragged on, no instead they cut the best novel short
Worst direction decision I've ever seen
>>
File: 6548658659769.jpg (15KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
6548658659769.jpg
15KB, 500x277px
>>119601901
>Rushed
Fast pacing =/= Rushed
>>
I still have to watch episode 13, I heard it's a Valentine's Day filler episode. Is it worth it? Or can I skip it?
>>
They wasted an episode on one guy giving a pep talk and cut this shit short? That's pretty fucking terrible
>>
>>119602302
You haven't actually watched the episode have you.
The story made almost NO SENSE. To rush through the story, they went nonstopdialogmodetoexplaineverything.

Go watch it first before talking shit, you'll see.
>>
>>119602302
Dude it's literally five times faster pacing to rush.
Rush is the most accurate description.

Imagine doing all of PK stuff, Hamelin stuff and forming of Round Table in one episode. That's what this episode did, pacing wise.
>>
>>119602369
>>119602444
"Rushed" Usually means the episode was thrown together quickly and the result is low quality work on the part of the animation studio.
In this case you're both making reference to pacing. Aka whipping through events and dialogue at break neck speeds.
>>
>>119602341
I remember I pointed out how the pep talk episode was utterly bullshit and dragged out making it cringe worthy but got wailed on by turbonerds saying it was the best episode of S2.

It's pretty ironic considering this episode which everyone was looking forward to.
>>
>>119602661

Actually it was rushed. Kanami's bust size changes with every scene and only the one that came from episode 1 was accurate to the LN aka recycled shit.

The best animation also sadly came from Kanami getting knocked out of the cowboy bar by that level 34 npc, which is a complete waste.
>>
Still, haven't watched it, but is it really that bad of an adaptation? What did they cut?
>>
>>119602665
The pep talk episode was fine.
What we didn't need was the valentines day shit from the spin-off manga, and could have cut Akatsuki whining by an episode.

They could have easily cut two episodes worth of shit and made Kanami arc 3 episodes long.
It would still feel rushed, but nowhere near as bad as this.
>>
>>119602786
> What did they cut
Every build up

Imagine watching a summary youtube video of any movie in under five minutes
>>
>>119602745
Do you really think this episode was sub standard for the second season?
>>
>>119602808
Or they can also cut the pep talk to half an episode instead of having them waste 10 minutes of reaction time during Williams speech breaks and get another episode.
>>
>>119602990
We're talking about best girl and best bust. They deserved better.
>>
I couldn't really notice animation flows because my mind couldn't adjust to the blazing scene changes
It was hard enough just trying to keep up
>>
COWABUNGA
>>
>>119603428
Them keeping that was the only thing the staff did right
I'll give them that
>>
I don't know about you guys, but, boobs aside, I find Kureha to be annoying and obnoxious as fuck
>>
>>119603786
I meant Kanami or whatever. I can't even get her name right.
>>
>>119603786
Uhh, are you talking about Kanami or Nureha?
>>
>>119602808
>made Kanami arc 3 episodes long.
But they can't have 3 episodes on side characters without the main characters showing up. People would complain anyway
>>
I admit, the frog ninja taking the two off the dragon would have been a lot more awesome with some build up.
>>
>>119603953
So tiresome how they try to force so many characters to be so dark, mysterious and sinister. Edgy shit writing, when will we ever get a properly written story about MMOs.
>>
>>119604189
If you're talking about the Genius, that's the point. Not sure about Mizufa, she's supposed to be openly murderous and battle-loving.
>>
>>119604189
The written story is okay. The animated adaptation on the other hand... I hate jumping on the DEEN bandwagon, but I have to admit that they've ruined yet another series
>>
>>119604309
Problem about calling DEEEEN on the storywriting is the fact that the director/all the storywriting staff are the exact same as last season's. No idea what went wrong this time around.
>>
>>119604383
Funding, maybe?
>>
File: into the trash it goes.gif (2MB, 406x227px) Image search: [Google]
into the trash it goes.gif
2MB, 406x227px
>>119604483
A mobile game , of all things, shouldn't be eating up that much budget.
>>
The episode confused me. What was with the overlay disease the Landers had? What's with one of the geniuses using overlay glitching as an actual technique? Is this something that's commonplace now? What were the geniuses? They talked as if they weren't Landers, so they're monsters? Even though they had actual intelligence? Why did they have access to a giant dragon?
>>
Even though this /was/ rushed as fuck, I'm still glad we at least got an episode with Kanami's party instead of just a mention or half an episode.

I agree, as fans we did deserve way better, and I don't know if Mamare was involved in the decision to cut that down or not, but regardless, I'm just glad some of that was shown.

I'm also really glad they kept in "Cowabunga!"
>>
>>119604799
Tentacle monster Papus has the ability to control monsters (and perhaps people/Landers) with his, well, tentacles.

From volume 10 spoilers, we learn that the Genius are one of two Traveler factions (Travelers being essentially an alien race that have no physical bodies of their own and have to possess other ones in Theldesia). Roe2, who'll appear in two episodes, is a member of the other faction.
>>
>having an autism attack about an episode covering a volume that has not been published yet
>>
>>119604799
>What was with the overlay disease the Landers had?

The ability of the one genius who was overlaying mobs to take hits from Leonardo's attacks.
>>
>>119605103
The entire volume is published on web already since like a year ago.
The new format got published already as well.
>>
>>119605229
But does the animation staff know what changes Mamare would make to it? Didn't seem so, considering that Leonardo still likes pizza. Also, the web novel was just recently finished, so it's not like the web novel itself was available for them to reference.
>>
Every single conversation KR had with Garnet Dragon has been cut out as well.

And they were important to story as fuck
>>
>>119605103
So why DID they cover a volume before the story in it was supposed to be told?
>>
>>119605335
So you are saying this series is going to end at episode 18? Since you think Mamare is incapable of communicating with the staff, and there are no more material to cover.

Really?

You think this series is getting canned?
>>
>>119605355
Except that was only in the web novel, and not on the side-story that ep14 seems to have been adapted from.

>>119605382
Probably to introduce the Genius, since they're somewhat important for Roe2's monologue in a couple of episodes.
>>
>>119605335
Of course they did, they knew about Kanami's boobs and Frog-nardo before the web novel changes were made. Duh.

And besides, if he is incapable of telling the animation staff what's going to happen, we're fucked, because we only have like 4-5 episode worth of stuff left to cover.
>>
>>119605432
Someone likes to make strawmen.
>>
>>119605473
Wrong.

KR's conversation with Garnet Dragon after COWABUNGA scene was in the original version as well, and it was entirely cut from this episode.

Maybe you shouldn't talk like you know shit when you don't.
>>
>>119605432
Well, they obviously have something to fill out until episode 25. Episode 17 is about the Odyssea Knights, so we'll probably either be meeting Dariella or start the battle at Sapphir already, depending on how fast it goes.

Besides, we're not getting S3 for a while, so they're either concluding it here or giving us /something/ to hang onto until we do get it.
>>
>>119605530
It's not strawman. At all.

You are saying Mamare doesn't tell animators the new plot.
If that's the case we're fucked, because volume 8 is the only thing left for the entire rest of the season.

You might want to use that brain of yours and actually think first
>>
Did more of the Kanami sidestory get tled?

Looks like BT finally took down the LH page
>>
>>119605597
No. NHK has 25 episode filled.
Which means episode 19-25 will be uncharted land.

So you only have three options:
1. Mamare is incapable of talking to animators about future plot and we're fucked in the rear with anime original story.
2. Mamare is incapable of talking to animators about future plot and we get treated to six episodes of WWB, Nyanta recipe, and HML spin-off adaptation

or

3. Mamare has communicated the content of novel 10, and we will have 5-6 episodes of it (presumably v10 will also start around the same time on Narou weekly)

3 is the most likely, we've seen this done in the past.
>>
File: coppelia THE WALL.jpg (118KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
coppelia THE WALL.jpg
118KB, 1440x810px
>>119605684
Speaking of that, has the volume 8 translation gone anywhere? I haven't checked up on it in a while.
>>
>>119605602
For today's episode, how long ago would production have to had started.

You might want to use that brain of yours and actually think first
>>
>>119605724
sup aohige
>>
>>119601826
>dressing as one of the turtles in a game
How fucking lame.
>>
>>119605725
Somebody started work on that? last I heard skyethewood bailed when LH got picked up by Yen press
>>
What I'm saying is Mamare can tell animators what his plans are.
So we're not getting fucked in a few episodes from now.
Which means, they had ample time to make this episode.

Ok, I'll explain it sloooowly since you are too slow to understand what I'm saying.

You are saying there was no way for animators to know what Mamare planned to change in the new version.

I'm telling you that CANNOT be true. Because if he was unable to do so, this series would end in 5 episodes. Because we have no more material left other than volume 8.
Which means, most likely, Mamare CAN in fact tell animators what his plans are. Otherwise we're fucked by episode 19.
>>
So what you are telling me its that I should read the LN?
>>
>>119605912
I just checked the translation and it stopped on chapter 1 part 2. We're probably not gonna get anywhere.

>>119605936
Read the /spoilers/ for the LN, that is.
>>
As much as I love these characters and their arc. And would have loved to get more of them.

I am just naturally assuming that this gone through swiftly for whatever they have planned for the finale.
>>
>>119604309

the source material is literally just as good
>>
Jeez, it is just a sidestory that is probably irrelevant to mainplot. LH cast and world is really big, they can't cover everything.
>>
>>119605729
see >>119605918
>>
>>119605995
Yes, the big finale.
Watch it be a party episode with Nyanta trying to make a recipe to please everyone.

<Insert relevant plot cliffhanger not shown in novels at the last thirty seconds.>
>>
>>119606005
You mean "just as bad" then.
>>
>>119605995
Basically this. That one guy's butthurt at the moment since he was looking forward to Kanami.

>>119606034
It was important, but we covered the most important part, which was arguably the Genius encounter.
>>
>>119606034
Other than the fact they just skimmed past introducing the major big bad of the entire series, which ties into the story of Roe2, an extremely important character, and overall theme to the entire Apocalypse.

Neither Kanami or <Genius> are irrelevant to the story. Both, especially the latter, is an extremely important core element to the plot.
>>
>>119606034
This.
Fucking nerds will never be satisfied with anything.
>>
>>119605918
>You are saying there was no way for animators to know what Mamare planned to change in the new version.

The fact that Leonardo said he likes Pizza instead of Sushi implies that.
>>
>>119606168
Yet he was a frog since episode 1 and the OP
Most of Leonardo changes happened in anime character design before the "new version" volume 8 started on Narou

Oh but Mamare doesn't talk to animators, they just saw the future! Right?
>>
>>119606130
>introducing the genius is the only reason this episode happened.
>>
>>119606243
Apparently you have no considered the possibility that Mamare did not make all the changes at once.
>>
Season 2 is such a fucking train wreck. In all my years of shit posting on /a/, never once have I been so utterly disappointed in a loved series. When this started, I stayed up friday night into staturday morning, now I don't even want to watch the new episode.

I'll just close the thread and move on, I got the gist of it all through the posts.
>>
>>119606314
The changes in both Kanami's and Leo's appearance was anime-first. The web novel changes came afterwards.

In either case it is a PROOF that Mamare does in fact tell animators his plans.
>>
>>119606335
I must sadly say I feel the same, anon.
I remember the threads with hundreds upon hundreds of replies, and they were re-made as soon as they died. Amazing times.
Now though... Season two is just underwhelming.
We wanted a lot more, and they gave us a sped-up plot and some filler.
>>
If they cut all that's stuff it probably was garbage. Good thing we have them to slim down the content and just focus on the better part of his work.
>>
>>119606130
What is the difference between genius and raidboss?
>>
THE WALL is my new waifu.
>>
>>119606498
The Genius were controlling the raid boss (the black dragon).
>>
>>119606498
genius are alien body snatchers
raid boss is a game system boss

genius can probably take over 'empty' physical entities like new monsters including raid bosses and unused adventurer avatars
>>
>>119606515
Hogan pls.
>>
File: 1501101548028.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501101548028.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>119606515
Please, no NTR.
>>
>>119601826
walking copyrightt infringement. kyoani should take over.
>A month after the Catastrophe, he fled from the Big Apple due to the riots and lynching after the discovery of Real Food Preparation and a subsequent attempt to monopolize the secret.
> reminder that multikulture and degeneracy destroyed new york city MMO
inb4 /po/ was rite
>>
>>119606498
<genius> are a faction of the 'travelers' race who were brought to the ET world at the same time as the apocalypse
the 'travelers' have no real body so they borrow the body of others, like unused Adventurer avatars
>>
>>119606335
Holy shit you crybaby, you don't have to watch it if you despise it that much. Just stick with the novels like everyone else is doing.
These sob stories are the worst.
>>
So why are Minami and Akiba antagonistic? Why is Minami waging a full out war on Akiba? I mean if you look it from the adventurer or lander POV in Minami it doesn't really make much sense.

Is everyone supposed to be such a gigantic tool they'll just engage in the war for reasons?
>>
>>119606589
Hypothetically like Roe2?
>>
>next episode is scrub episode
Just tell me it won't take more than one, they're the most boring in the cast.
>>
>>119606659
Westelande has a legit claim on Eastal
>>
>>119606663
yes

I bet when the apocalypse happened the reason why genius were able to take over these new expansion monsters is that they were still empty souless entities, like roe2 was taken over by a fool.
>>
>>119606720
And Akiba has half the adventurer population of Yamato while the rest is split between 3 towns.
>>
>>119606659
Because they are dominant?
>>119606680
Must appeal to younger viewers.
>>
>>119606659
>>119606720
the royals are split into 2 lineages. the adventurers play along for the jewgold. this was what ron paul wanted
>>
>>119601901
Because the people who made this don't know what will happen. Just look at season 1 and see if they cut things out that much. Can't people just wait. I mean vol 9 isn't even published yet
>>
>>119606680
You're getting at least 5 episodes of them. Don't worry though, we're getting Roe2 and Dariella as well. And desperation Overskill
>>
it is valrape all over again.
>>
>>119606659
Well the war mongering female general you saw is a Westelande Lander, not an adventurer. She has genuine war lust over conquest of Eastal.

And Minami's financial backbone is Westelande

And Indicus just wants to see the world burn
>>
>>119606800
It's pretty even

Akiba = 15,000 adventurers
Minami = 12,000 adventurers

all other parts of Yamato combined = 3,000 adventurers

The southern player city of Nakasu got conquered by Minami and its members mostly absorbed
>>
>>119606858
No you idiot.
>>
>>119606860
>And Indicus just wants to see the world burn
nah. she a control freak who was elly of shiroe.

demiglaze was bane before he got bitchslapped by a catman and than legolas too, and then got a waifu to henpeck him.
>>
So could Nureha just ban Indicus from Minami or does she secretly hold all the power that Nureha took?
>>
>>119606819
More the reason to slow down.
Now they have shorter time to get to the void zone after scrubs

If they didn't know what will happen they should have stretched this out for five episodes.

Now, after episode 19 they have to somehow cover material that's not even on the web.
>>
>>119607002
No really Indicus' sole motive is to see her former 'friends' beat each other
She's fueled by hate, not logic or greed.
>>
Isn't that democracy's elfdog on the right?
>>
>>119607132
>Indicus' sole motive is to see her former 'friends' beat each other
She has some personality problems.
>>
>>119607154
Yeah

The dude who got his throat slit by Shiroe
>>
>>119607154
Former elfdog, yes. Then he ditched Democracy for a Lander woman who'll kill him since it's funny that Adventurers get to revive.
>>
>>119607207
She's pretty much the poster babe of psychopath, yes.
>>
>>119607074
Or they could just maybe continue it later after the kids arc which is in volume 8 and is already published. I think the Kanami arc was just there to show the genius monsters and the chinese bot. So, that when Roe2 comes in people wouldn't be that much confuse.
>>
>>119607074
>Now, after episode 19 they have to somehow cover material that's not even on the web.

Mamare is already working on volume 10, as seen by the letter from Roe2 to Shiroe.
>>
>>119601826
Leonardo is Samurai Flamenco in disguise?
>>
>>119607607
The the
>Because the people who made this don't know what will happen.

Doesn't make any sense.
For the animators to animate volume 10 material Mamare would have to had told them what will happen.
They should be producing 19+ right about now actually
>>
File: cancelsandcombos.png (1MB, 1691x947px) Image search: [Google]
cancelsandcombos.png
1MB, 1691x947px
>>119607667
no, he is our bratty savior takeru
>>
>>119607864
Yuuko please.
>>
>>119607848
And how would you know? Not every studio is the same. Maybe they did some of the Kanami and the raid episode first. Who knows? Unless you are somewhat related to DEEN, just wait.
>>
>>119606657
Not him but you don't have to be in this thread if you don't like people complaining. Nothing you say is gonna stop the crybabies from crying.

Then again nothing I say will stop you from being retarded, wasting my own time. Guess we're all even huh?
>>
>>119607864
Can't wait for this three other brothers.
>>
>>119601826
Leonardo is a qt, too bad we won't see him again this season.
>>
>>119607997
Just wait for what?
For them to redo Kanami arc?

Too late for that bub
>>
>>119608122
Wait for your brain to grow 3 sizes larger.
>>
>>119608122
They could maybe continue after the kids arc. I don't know and you don't know too. What good is it to complain about things you don't know?
>>
>>119608003
Considering that this threads can be used to talk about the novels and not focus entirely on the catastrophe of the anime, I don't mind staying here. The eyesore of the crybabies is annoying because the big animators made a boo-boo in their wholesome experience of the show.
But I guess you really are hopeless if you want to focus only on that instead of ignoring it like the reasonable man and just talk about the novels. Some morons will never learn indeed so please go back to your cryfest.
>>
>>119601901
>>119602171
Wow that pisses me off now. I thought the episode was pretty good because the characters were so much more interesting and didn't fuck around long like the normal main characters. They shouldve made less fucking talking, explanation and doing nothing in the Akatsuki arc so they have another episode for the Frog guy
>>
>>119608292
>just talk about the novels
I'd love to, if I actually got read anything past Vol 7 and no spoilers hardly count
>>
>>119608292
>telling others to ignore
>unable to ignore shit yourself
>claiming I'm samefag just because I pointed out how retarded your hypocrisy is

It's so easy to tell when someone hasn't left their basement in the past 5 years.
>>
>>119608292
They just felt left out because they don't know what will happen. I mean in the earlier episodes people were complaining that DEEN skip the raid part when they show Shiroe revived in the cave. People were really complaining about that.
>>
>>119608361
Akatsuki makes moniz and frog burgerfit not. Deal with it.
>>
>>119608440
No, people were complaining about how it didn't follow the LN and cover both events in parallel, instead doing it one after another which makes it feel repetitive and dragged out.

And these were mostly the LNfags. Anime only people defended it because they didn't know jack shit.
>>
I'm not complaining, I really liked this episode.

Deal with it.
>>
>>119608397
Fair enough. I thought everyone was in the same boat in terms of how far into the content they were.

>>119608421
That's just silly, anon.
>>
>>119608695
You're right, I doubt you have a toilet in your basement.
>>
>>119608598
I think there were some people that were annoyed how Shiroe's thought process (rethinking his strategy on how to beat the raid) after reviving was cut out. The info was put into the next episode anyways, though.
>>
>>119608749
Now now, I apologize if I made you feel in our previous altercation but you have to understand that you can't always use the same snarky comments to talk about anything. We cool now, bro.
>>
I asked this last night but I fell asleep and the thread was pruned.

How do they handle the lady version of the main guy? Is it just a copy of his mind in a ladies body or what?
>>
Why are chinamen farming bots so kawaii?
>>
>>119608967
Just wait. It is not like you are going to die next weeks.
>>
>>119608967

She's a separate person, she thinks of Shiroe as her creator and she's pissed that he gave her a weird build.
>>
>>119609015
I'm more interested in why do Chinese bots know nihongo.
>>
>>119609015
I hated bots especially buffer bots. Parties had couple of buffer bots. Because of them I wasn't needed anymore ;_;
>>
He should have said breast here.

>>119609107
Google translate.
>>
>>119609107
Doesn't they all speak in some sort of unilanguage? Leonardo shouldn't know their language too.
>>
>>119609107
They probably don't.
IIRC one of the things that got carried over after the Catastrophe was the translator, so everyone can understand eachother.
>>
>>119609224
Now when I'm finally looking at her and not at subs, she has really big op--
>>
>>119609107
>Chinese bots know nihongo.
it's something written in the novel but there's a auto-translation function for everyone. Why do you think an American can speak nihongo?
>>
>>119609224
Are they really that big or are those tatas immensely upgraded in the anime?
>>
I don't get it, Leonardo loses a lot. Why did Froggy-nardo say he doesn't lose?
>>
>>119609229
There's a translator. Leonardo has about a 1 second delay before he "understands" wtf Kanami is saying in the web novel.
>>
>>119609278
What if I speak klingon?
>>
>>119609107

Maybe if you put points into the language skill you knew them when the apocalypse happened?

What I'm wondering is why Shiroe had to die before his alt account could live but bots don't.
>>
>>119609301
>Leonardo loses a lot
you think he'll admit it?
>>
>>119609296
Please, I need to know!
>>
>>119609466
Fair enough.
>>
>>119609341
Doubt it would translate...
>Some turbogeeks start speaking Klingon to bypass translation
>They use it as code when openly moking people.
>They use it during planing of lander related stuff so that any eavesdropers can't understand it
>>
>>119609292
Obviously because Master Splinter taught him. Splinter is defiantly a japanophile.
>>
This episode ought to have been split into three episodes, and the raid episodes should have been shortened by two.
>>
>>119609346
Bots were probably online when the Apocalypse happened.
>>
>>119607864
He sounds like a smash bros tourneyfag there
>>
>>119609554
I hate you nerds, I really do. You deserve this crappy adaptation and nothing more.
>>
>>119602661
Rushed can be used to describe the pacing too you stupid fuck.
>>
Will Amerinardo marry Coppeliabot?
>>
>>119609925
Will their child use shield and sword?
>>
>>119601826

>Dress as a Turtle
>Ninja
>2 katanas
>Name's Leonardo

And other players call him to be "a Frog"

What the fucking hell, I was all mad.
>>
This was still the best episode of S2 even with all you faggots whining about it.
>>
>>119609107
So I take it that Leonardo is talking Nihongo himself?

What about the local people of the land of chinaland?
>>
>>119610004
See >>119609301
>>
>>119609976
Who would win, Kirito with double sword wielding or Coppelion with double shield wielding?
>>
>>119610004
he dresses as a Frog, he is a Teenage Mutant Ninja (Frog) thanks to copyrights
>>
>>119610018
But muh build up!
>>
>>119610004
The dumb part is rather that he refers himself as a frog, and not a turtle (unless that's just an error from the fansubbers).

But there's probably copyright laws involved.
>>
>>119610123
It was copyright laws, that's one of the reasons Mamare cited for not having Dragonhowls published (along with not having the time to edit it) during one of the Q&As
>>
>>119610004
Maybe they wanted to have a card to dismiss any accusation of copyright infringement.
>TMNT? What are you talking about, he's a frog not a turtle!
>>
>>119610004
There was also the part where he felt like eating pizza.

It only hit me when he yelled COWABUNGA.
>>
>>119610038
Naw, he's probably talking Eigo. Coppelia probably talks in Chuugokugo. Ellias probably also Eigos around.

By the power of autotranslate, they all understand each another.
>>
>>119610123
>The dumb part is rather that he refers himself as a frog
In their universe, it can just be a group of ninja frogs instead of turtles, like WcDonalds instead of McDonalds. This sort of reference doesn't need to be one hundred percent accurate.
>>
>>119610278
As an American I'm amazed he didn't demand pizza from the poor people
>>
>>119609976
And what would their child be called?

Leopelia? Coppenardo?
>>
>>119610394
Lander make terrible food unless they've been trained in the secret of making good food, and then grinded their chef class skill.
>>
>>119610407
Bob.
>>
>>119610407
>implying he wont name her Karai
>>
>>119610455

>naming your child after a planet

Goddamnit Matt Damon.
>>
File: robot.jpg (43KB, 692x258px) Image search: [Google]
robot.jpg
43KB, 692x258px
Can Coppelia post on 4chan? Is she allowed to?
>>
>>119610100
>>119610123
I really don't think people who have the rights to TMNT would care if some cartoon from Japan copy Leonardo for something like this.
>>
Seriously, Coppelia a cute. Keronardo a hunk.
>>
>>119609740
I imagine he's more a Street Fighter fan.
>>
>>119610513
Reminder to report all chinamen bots.
>>
>>119606948
>Does not know about space vampires
Yeah, sure.
>>
>>119610532
That's exactly why it's easier just to make him a frog to avoid any possible lawsuit for something like this.
>>
>>119610532
I don't think everything is that dandy when dealing with copyrights.
>>
>>119610532
You'd be surprised at what some hungry jewish lawyer would do to nick a few shekels to fund his lunch time Starbucks mocchiatto
>>
>>119610513
We need a Terminator movie where the robots are stopped by the power of captcha.
>>
This series would be so much better if it was about Kanami's adventures instead of the Log Horizon babies and haremshit.
>>
>>119610532
You underestimate lawyers and Eastman/Laird don't even have full rights anymore if I remember right.
If you want to gamble on a soulless corporation not trying to milk cash from random people go right ahead.
>>
>>119610645
What if they buy premium?
>>
>>119610694
Eh, the LG babies are alright (for now). Akatsuki's arc and the infinite money dungeon raid dragged on for far too long.
>>
File: A SHIT.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
A SHIT.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>119610694
I agree. Akatsuki a shit.
>>
>>119610694
>haremshit
Well so far Shiroe has only 3 girls who are into him, and one of those isn't even trying. It's a very moderate harem.
And more importantly not every single romance in the story revolves around him.
>>
>>119610757
That's like paying ransom to snackbars. Win-win.
>>
>>119610803
I'm sure foxgirl is still trying
>>
>>119610694
Why is Kanami so best girl? Used to be a himefag, but after >DEEN and seeing Kanami, I am repenting.
>>
>>119610959
You know, you don't have to be one of those obnoxious people who only chooses one thing and sticks with it.
>>
>>119610694
Log Horizon is interesting when the focus is on Shiroe, Naotsugu, Nyanta and the Scrubs scrubbing though. Akatsuki is just a fail for a female lead, not to mention she panders to lolifags.
>>
Does anybody have a webm for the dragon summoning? It was so hype.
>>
>>119609337
But Kanami should knows English... She is working/studying abroad...
>>
>>119610803
Plot relevant -> Akatsuki, Minori,Nureha
Not relevant at the moment -> Henrietta
Add Kaname as Shiroe's crush(as Akatsuki and Minori seem to think) and it is 5 girls
>>
>>119605724
What if they are using TRPG replay for story or some shit? The characters already show up and they do kinda deals with Genius.
>>
>>119610645
>Implying learning A.I wouldn't figure out how to bypass this Human shield called The Captcha.
>Implying Automata aren't among the hundreds of 4chan anonymous across the boards.
>>
>>119611375
Do you know trpg 's lore?W
>>
>>119611290
She's studying in ITALY. Do you think all Gaijin speak the same language?
>>
>>119611395
But are you a ROBOT?
>>
>>119611496
01001101 01100001 01111001 01100010 01100101 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01000110 01101100 01100101 01110011 01101000 01100010 01100001 01100111 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 01101111 01110010 00100000 01101101 01100001 01111001 01100010 01100101 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00101110
>>
>>119611496
How can you know you aren't a robot when they can think and look the same as human people?
>>
>>119611421
I dont. please do tell.
>>
>>119611431
Why isn't she on "Seven Hills"?
>>
>>119611658
I too wanted to know.
>>
>>119611431
English is a mandatory study in Japan anyway. If she is good enough to learn Italian, I think she would at least pass her English clasd in High School.
>>
>>119611431
In my MMORPG experience the only people who could not communicate at least to some degree in English were only Japanese and Chinese farmers.
>>
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE
>>
>>119611778
from what I gather, the wolf mask guy party kill at least 2 genius.
>>
File: 1418098741588.jpg (47KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
1418098741588.jpg
47KB, 640x368px
>>119611359
>Kaname
>>
>>119611863
Italian is like 10 times harder than english but this is japan we are talking about.
>>
>>119611996
She might just be that good with languages.
>>
>>119611863
Passing English in nipland is no acheivement
>>
>>119611431
She says some English stuff in this episode.
>>
>>119611996
I think that for a Japanese Italian would be actually easier, at least for what concerns the pronounce.

All vowels have the same sound.
All words, except a few exceptions, end with a vowel.
>>
>>119611639
>>
> Was going to play Two-shield style Cleric in Trpg.
> Now everyone will think I am just emulating Copperia.
>>
>>119610694
>wants Log Horizon to be a standard shounen series
>>
>>119610694
Remove Minori, Akatsuki, and samurai boy and the show is fine.
>>
>>119612376
Shiroe's is great main character but his harem kind of hurts the series.
>>
Where the hell is krusty?
>>
>>119612876
something something misa's hand
>>
File: log1.gif (811KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
log1.gif
811KB, 500x281px
Holy fucking shit this episode was what ive been waiting for! So good. TMNT bro and whole party are fucking based!
>>
>>119612876
Who cares?
>>
>>119613034
And it's the only one you get.
>>
>>119613034
IT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER THOUGH
>>
File: 1394889305090.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1394889305090.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>119613069
I care.
>>
>>119612159
It is not the pronounce the problem. It is the grammar that is way harder than english grammar. Just look up italian grammar and see how much stuff you have to learn.
>>119612876
Somewhere near Kaname.
>>
>>119613122
It's not that it could have been better. It's that we could have had at least 3 episodes just as awesome without everything being skipped.
>>
File: verbo-essere_0.png (109KB, 595x841px) Image search: [Google]
verbo-essere_0.png
109KB, 595x841px
>>119612159
>can't learn how english verbs work
>learning italian verbs
>>
>>119609740
>>119610549
It's a common language among those who wish to git gud.

If anything the idea of having a physical presence and being able to do janky stuff with it reminds me more of the original Gunz than any fighting game, just because of how weird those cancels were and how you'd apply them to do broken shit in a 3d environment.
>>
>>119613206
>Just look up italian grammar and see how much stuff you have to learn.
Why are all languages so retardedly difficult to learn? Not one language is no effort level easy. I'm just glad I learnt English by watching TV and VHS while I was a kid.

Trying to learn chinkspeak currently, it is a nightmare. Especially since I am living here, sometimes you feel so incompetent in real life interactions when you are limited to basic sentence structures and locals can't understand your pronunciation anyway[Last one goes both ways].
>>
>>119612873
>harem

You should not use words you do not know the meaning of.
>>
>>119613578
Guy, at least it is better than Latin. You don't know how much i hated that latin classroom they forced us to take for " muh mother language" when all the shit is already translated in italian.
>>
>>119601826
"MY GOD" LOL

Frog hero is best hero.
>>
Why'd they make Kanami blush when she was talking about Shiroe? She really doesn't feel anything besides friendship towards him and likewise for him. Are they trying to fuck up the pairings?
>>
>>119614321
Kanami has a canon pairing? This hurts my waifufag heart.
>>
>dat COWABUNGA

based
>>
>>119614364
I hope he becomes part of the main cast. I like this guy.
>>
>>119614358
It's with __FUN
>>
>>119614364
how can one ninja turtle be so great
>>
>>119601901
>>119601826
Honestly, if they made a spin-off series for this party, I'd watch and love it.
>>
File: 1412080863192.png (147KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1412080863192.png
147KB, 368x368px
>>119614433
God damnit why are some best girls so free spirited.
>>
>>119614430
He wouldn't be part of Log Horizon because of what Mamare said about there only being one for each class, and Akatsuki is already the resident assassin.
>>
This will be the only episode we get for these guys because they just sped through their whole volume.
>>
>>119614548
>Implying they need to be in the guild to be important
>>
>>119614668
He didn't just say important, he said main cast, and Log Horizon guild is the main cast.

We will definitely see more of him when he finally gets to Japan with Kanami
>>
>>119614554
How do you know? Maybe there will be an episode that will show what happen because this is from KR point of view. I think this episode is just to show the Genius monster and just to introduce the Best Party Ever.
>>
>do you require healing

why dualshield chan such a slut
>>
>>119601826
The only highlights of this episode were of the frog.
I've never been so inspired to kick some ass.
>>
>>119614952
Because even with all the tank and shields, in the end she's still a healer.
>>
>>119614952
She's a bot give her a break.
>>
EMERALD SPLASH!
>>
>>119614952
Cause she should be cutting Yews in Camelot.
>>
>>119610513
I have the theory that there are magical maid costumes who are essentially broken, considering we already saw at least three named character with the maid skill who doesn't seem to have it as a joke.
>>
>>119614548
I'd be okay if she perma-died, fucking loli a shit.
>>
>>119615754
Daily reminder that Akatsuki a shit, even Minori is better than her. Minori and the rookies are working hard, Akatsuki gets everything handed to her only cause she is Main Girl.
>>
>>119615846
Reminder that Minori does shit in her group, basically sits there telling them how their MP is.

Now Isuzu is the real MVP in the scrub group. Also first scrub with a overskill.
>>
>>119615754
>>119615846

Epic
>>
>>119616028
Before Samurai and Muscle Wizard? How?
>>
>>119616028
She helped training her group and studied hard .
She helped with saving NPCs from goblins.
She helped with paperwork.
She refused equipment from her sempais since she wants to earn it.
What did Akatsuki do?
>>119616247
Singing, anon. Singing.
>>
>>119616353
I always knew bard was the best class.
>>
>>119616353
>She helped
She's as useless as Akatsuki, both girls a shit. Shiroe has the worst harem in the show.

Best one is Naotsugu's
>>
>>119616394
Nah, i'd go either Summoner or Hunter(no hunter in elder tales makes me mad) all the way. I like pets.Especially summoner's semen demons.
>>
>>119616427

>disgusting slutfu and gay homo trap are better than Henrietta, Indicus, Kanami, and Nureha

Sausage, /a/.
>>
File: 1393822102807.gif (2MB, 326x288px) Image search: [Google]
1393822102807.gif
2MB, 326x288px
>>119616427
>She's as useless as Akatsuki, both girls a shit. Shiroe has the worst harem in the show.
Not true. Best girl is just fine.
>>
>>119616586
>Indicus, Kanami
>Implying
>Calling Marielle a slut but liking Nureha.

I give you Henrietta but she's out of the running.
>>
Fuck again they're going to waste episodes on characters nobody gives a shit about.
>>
>>119616761
>Hating on crippled guys
Anon, there is a limit to human cruelty.
>>
>>119616666

Marielle is explicitly described as a busty skinship slut in her introduction in the LN. Are you seriously going to argue that Kanami isn't in the harem? Indicus is 50/50 at this point, so I'll disregard for the sake of argument.

>repeating digits.png
>>
>>119616761
Yeah, more fucking scrub horizon. I wanted more turtle and the wall.
>>
Remember when people said this series was better than Sword Art Online? There's a reason SAO gets a real studio, better animation and actual music.
>>
>>119616856
Shiroe is in Kanami's harem, not the other way around
>>
>>119601901
Wait you mean there could have been more episodes on this based Party? I mad.

I sure hope we'll see more of the Farm Bot.
>>
>>119616859
They should have skipped worst girl then. And by they way BARDS can easily solo raid bosses with overskills.
>>
>>119616856
Exactly, but so is Nureha. How is one better than the other? Nureha even got paid for it.

Kanami friendzoned Shiroe. She's not in the running. And Indicus is in Kanami's harem as the yandere so she's out too.
>>
>>119616993
>Blushing while talking of Shiroe
She just had to go to Italy cause of real life events.
>>
>>119617059
>Added scene that was never implied in the novels.

Of course a non-canon scene counts anon.
>>
>>119616987
What level raid boss? Same level? Level 100? Anyone in the damn world can solo a lvl 1 raid boss.
>>
>>119617098
They already made turtle in a frog and Kaname's chest giant a canon thing. They are going to add the blush in the LN too anon.
>>
>>119617134
Not sure how it works but a few anons talked about an overskill owned by bards that allow them to solo the raid boss that would normally require a full raid to beat.
>>
>>119617273
I think those were fake spoilers, anon.
>>
>>119617413
Nope. If i remember well they were from the TRPG lore.
>>
File: OTP.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
OTP.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
>>119617152
Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Anyway there's no harem because we already know Shiroe's true love
>>
Ok, I'm confused. It's probably the translation because I doubt the studio would make such mistakes.
1. Did Novasphere Pioneers, NP for short, happen around the world or just in japan? And what was that about timezones?
2. You switch servers by crossing a river, really? So basically they are all in one world? Or the server switch is more complicated than that?
>>
>>119604999
Then what is Copelia?
>>
>>119601901
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
>>
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNN
>>
>>119617663
You just need to cross the boundaries. The distance is about half real world's but it is increasing.With adventurers bonus status they have more strenght than normal so they can even cross oceans .But there are a few zones full of raid bosses in the water.
The update only installed in japan .
>>
>>119617483
I haven't heard of that one, and the Japanese wiki did't list any such one. I've got https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZbB-MfRJK-FxLrrV-r6UHHuXtbhU6oT4c7XyAemE0po/edit for Overskills though.

>>119617663
Basically Japan got it first, and when Japan got it, the Catastrophe happened. So it seems as if even now, the update hasn't applied to any other region. And yes, you just cross to another server and you're in.
>>
>>119617711
Neither, it seems. Roe2 mentioned that she was the first of her kind to side with the Adventurers, so either she's unaware of Coppelia or Coppelia is like a Lander, just as an Adventurer.
>>
>>119616974
Yes, the level 89 enemies they fought are suppose to be last-boss tiers that has pretty good backstory about them
>>
>>119617794
Then wouldn't it make Japan have the strongest adventurers since everybody is stuck at lvl 90 while Japan is cruising to lvl 100?
>>
>>119617880
According to Coppelia herself she can see the souls of living beings and she is different from both Landers and Adventurers as she can't see her own soul.
>>
>>119617928
The anime did a good job on their backstory. It was like if they were weekly villains in a sentai show.
>>
File: 1384070706465.png (39KB, 160x164px) Image search: [Google]
1384070706465.png
39KB, 160x164px
No bullying Deen!
>>
>>119617986
I meant in that she gained a personality and memories like Landers did (at least to the Adventurers).
>>
>>119617793
>>119617794
So the update isn't the cause of everyone getting sucked into the game? Or are just Japan server players stuck in there?
>>
>>119618134
We don't know what caused it. Apparently, Roe2 didn't want to explain the Catastrophe to Shiroe because while they knew what caused it, they didn't know how to resolve it.
>>
>>119618133
Maybe she is similar to an Homunculus?There are even homunculus in Elder Tales and you can either have them join in the guild or contract them if you are a summoner.
>>
>>119618134
>The whole player base of every region get stuck into the game when NP launches in Japan
>"You think NP could be a major reason why we're stuck like this?"
>"Nah"
>>
I wish the author would made a party of:

Kanami's group and Shiroe, Naotsugu, Nyanta.

It would be so much better, maybe Marie and Trap for comedic relief too.
>>
>>119615846
>minori
>better
These two words do not go together in a sentence.
>>
>>119618295
So glorious Nihon gets new bosses, new gear, new skills while everyone else stays behind? Sasuga!
>>
>>119617623
Well, it is tough for Japanese to not love curry. It's economical after all.
>>
>>119617273
It's not an overskill. Its a regular skill. Bards can sleeplock bosses to death.
>>
>>119618690
>bosses being affected by hard CC
OP as fuck
>>
>>119618658
Everyone gets new skills. Kanami and Leonardo have one of the most OP overskills.
>>
>>119618837
To me it looks just like stupid infinite combo like it was done by Shit Art Online.
>>
>>119618515
There is.
It's called The Debauchery Tea Party
>>
How did KR manage to form a summon contract with a raid boss?
>>
>>119619013
KR is fine too, but that nekomimi slut and the boypussy samurai fag are shitters, dunno about the guy KR was talking
>>
>>119618977
but it's completely broken, almost as much as Shiroe's jew contracts
>>
>>119619082
He is a bro who sent trap cleric to Shiroe
>>
>>119618977
Kanami's basically is an infinite combo. Leonardo's allows him to use one skill in each hand, so he uses a skill with a short cooldown in one hand and uses more powerful skills with the other.
>>
>>119619076
Class quest. But it gets nerfed a lot while it is just a summon. So he breaks contract and they make a contract where they are equals but he can still use Summoner Buffs.
>>119619114
And so was in SAO. It does not change that it is both bullshit and bad imagination.
>>
>>119618690
How can anyone ever die in a raid as long as their bards stay alive then?
>>
>>119619165
Kanami's seems way better, though I suppose Leonardo's was able to bypass the glitch layer defense bullshit.
>>
>>119619155
Then it's fine. I actually think the story would be a lot better if Shiroe wasn't the MC and more evenly spread instead of dumb akatsuki, but whatever. We will never have Leonardo, Chingbot and Kanami partying with the relevant guys
>>
>>119619192
Baddies don't know how to stay out of red.
>>
>>119619182
In SAO it's only broken because for some retarded reason Kirito is the only ambidextrous player on ALO. I'm sure he stated that he couldn't link skills for too long because it's really fucking hard.

Leonardo's and Kanami's combo skills can only fail if they spend all their mana
>>
>>119619250
Could Kanami take down a genius monster solo with her infinite combo though? Having glitched damage seems absurdly powerful.
>>
>>119619295
Fair point, I've experienced this too many times to ever dare claim it's unrealistic. Though I have to say current MMO players are a lot better in general, regardless of age.

10 years ago? Holy shit the horror of pubs sometimes. The skill range of random players was like heaven and earth.
>>
>>119619345
So they are even more broken than Kirito. Wonderful. Now, why did I hate SAO again?
>>
>>119619347
Kanami's isn't an infinite combo. It's just a regular bunch of combos which wasn't possible before.
Leonardo's overskill actually exploits the properties of his skills for the infinite damage scaling.
>>
So to the people who read the books, who's more OP kanami or keronardo?

Both can do infinite combo and shit
>>
>>119619470
Because Kirito breaks the system all the time. When it gets to Alicization power levels will become retarded. At least it's better written than the other arcs
>>
>>119619513
Shiroe.
>>
>>119619501
What? Everyone on /a/ kept talking about how it was infinite. Why must they keep up a lie for so long?

So based on what you said, combined with this episode, what is so amazing abotu Kanami other than her tits and her genkiness which pussywhips everyone around her regardless of gender or species?
>>
>>119619581
As much as i hate it the only time Kirito broke the system is when he died and there is the same thing in Alicization but done from an NPC that last a few minutes instead of a second.
>>
File: b.jpg (263KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
263KB, 1680x1050px
Who voiced this bitch, she sounded fucking crazy and I loved it.
>>
>>119619706
MY GOT.
>>
>>119609050
>pissed off
Is she pissed off in like a comedic way, or is she genuinely mad at him.
>>
>>119619706
My dick loved it too.
>>
>>119619688
They're just stupid. All she does is link skills together so that there's no animation lag. Leonardo actually exploits the lack of animation lag so his is one step further.

>>119619696
Except for all the times he hacked or abused exploits noone else had you mean.
>>
>>119620106
You mean the same bullshit Kaname and Keroro are doing even worst and you are praising? At least shitty kirito can only do it two or three times at most and not infinite .
It is one thing to hate on something but don't start making things up anon.
>>
File: high five.jpg (875KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
high five.jpg
875KB, 1920x1080px
COWABUNGA!
>>
File: DEEN.jpg (238KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
DEEN.jpg
238KB, 1680x1050px
This was too much for me
>>
>>119620338
Yeah that freaked me out.

Humans should not be spiders.
>>
>>119620106
So Leonardo is the strongest player character as far as direct combat is concerned right now? I don't mean including guys like KR or Shiroe, just actual fighters with hax overskills.

Or does Naotsugu's overskill take the crown? I heard it was all sorts of bullshit but given /a/ I'm not sure how much grains of salt I should take it with..
>>
>>119620239
But the difference is, everyone is allowed to reach this level of broken in the game. And these skills still aren't nearly as broken as Shiroe's contracts with end-game materials.
>>
It was a boring episode with boring characters.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (162KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
162KB, 1280x718px
>>119620338
It was too much for Leonardo too.
>>
>>119620392
Yes Leonardo is currently the strongest player right now. He's the only one to have noticed the exploit.
>>
>>119620338
When I saw that, I was reminded of Naruto the original when Sasuke and Orochimaru met on a branch during the exams...
>>
File: log horizon 4.jpg (232KB, 1280x927px) Image search: [Google]
log horizon 4.jpg
232KB, 1280x927px
>>119620392

Akatsuki's is pretty OP, kind of hard to say
>>
>>119620421
you can suck a cock and go back watching ping pong
>>
Would s2 have been better if it was Satelight was still the studio?
>>
>>119620419
After sao arc everyone could do the same too, and? It does not change that it is and will always remain bullshit.Both in SAO and in LH.
>>
>>119620338
>>119620486
Not too much for my dick. It is at full fear boner.
>>
>>119618622
Minori is not better than Akatsuki?
>>
>>119620554
Not really. She would be killed instantly without dozens of people helping her, in 1vs1 she would lose to pretty much anyone lvl 90 in log horizon
>>
>>119620338
MY GOD
>>
>>119606601
mandatory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXp8Th41rBs#t=33
>>
>>119620569
Besides animation, not much would change.
>>
File: 1407950073813.jpg (120KB, 1440x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1407950073813.jpg
120KB, 1440x1204px
>>119601826
Where can I read the LNs? I was using baka tsuki, but they took them down because of copyrights or something.
>>
>>119620621
>Minori is not better than Akatsuki?

Minori is sub garbage
>>
>>119620571
>Wah this is exactly like SAO even though the two shows are completely different with different rules
>I know! I'll go shitpost on /a/ about it, that'll show them!
>>
File: Ageha.png (136KB, 255x352px) Image search: [Google]
Ageha.png
136KB, 255x352px
>>119620621
What's the point of comparing a pile of shit with a pile of turd?

Both are annoying and hurt Log Horizon, Rundy and Isuzu deserves a lot of better air time and keronardo in one episode did more than Akatsuki did in dozens.
>>
>>119619706
Would you date a raid boss /a/?
>>
Anyone know of a place a person can read the novels translated further than the last arch? I really want to continue reading
>>
>>119620747
>cute
>crazy
>gives me fear boners
Yes.
>>
So I heard some classes have different names on other servers (like Samurai is Japan only), but do they have actual different abilities or just renamed ones? Could someone in Log Horizon have tried to min/max by creating a character on a specific server?
>>
File: 1418101918044-RGB2.png (125KB, 540x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1418101918044-RGB2.png
125KB, 540x1220px
>>119610513
>>
>>119620707
Yen Press.
>>
>>119620733
>Can't into words
>Thinks that who does not agree with him shitposts
I am just telling you that the infinite combo thing is shit, is it that hard to read ?I am not talking about all LH , just infinite combo thing.
>>
>>119620728
>>119620744
Sorry I typed it not correctly I was reacting to:
>>minori
>>better
>These two words do not go together in a sentence.

And I actually meant:
What about "Minori is not better than Akatsuki."?
>>
>>119601901
It's like almost every anime I watch now the secondaries are way more interesting than the main characters. This party is way fucking cooler, they have an NPC, farm bot, murrican and Japanese/Roman bitch.
>>
>>119620525
>White guy Turtleboo being better at video game exploits than Japanese

All is right in the world. Any white guy who takes cosplaying that seriously is definitely gladiator level at least. What is strange however is how there isn't an ugly chink so far that's gone super scam or enterprise like Alibaba.

I mean, a chink army somehow trying to do the RIGHT thing and protecting landers without some ulterior motive? This can't be right China is all about getting everything done at once.
>>
>>119620875
Some westerners like us can't understand Chinaman plans.
>>
>>119613194
Why is she so sweaty.
>>
>>119602341
I literally skipped through the speech episode. Downloaded it watched like 5 minutes or less of his speech shit and was like, "when the fuck is this faggot going to quit talking?" Skipped ahead 5 minutes, then 10, then 15 and said well fuck this I'm not watching it. That fucker literally talked through out the whole episode about being a loser nerd and how his MMO gaymen meant so much to him.
>>
>>119620946
Damn it, their cunning is so nigger that even the LN can't infodump about them!
>>
File: 1339663314566.png (176KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1339663314566.png
176KB, 500x500px
People still watching this SAO ripoff? Why I'm not surprised.
>>
I want to marry a bot, I must.
>>
>>119621155
Kill yourself.
>>
Would bot-chan suck your dick if you asked her to? To heal your erection
>>
File: 1404591662152.jpg (23KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1404591662152.jpg
23KB, 848x480px
>>119620875
>>119620946
Don't let yourself get fooled.
All Chinese are evil.
>>
>>119621203
Robots are people too
>>
>>119620392
What's Naotsugu's overskill ?
>>
Is this part translated or something? Is that why everyone is mad? it didn't seem that bad, it's a good intro to the season.

DEEEENNN CIRCLEJERK it is then.
>>
>>119621273
Supposedly, "Glimmering Shield" which hasn't been awakened yet. Take it with a grain of salt though.
>>
http://lh.oksub.me/wiki/Overskill
>>
File: time to showoff.jpg (29KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
time to showoff.jpg
29KB, 848x480px
Could Keronardo combo the boss and use assassinate endless (assuming he has a suport)? Say, his skill multiples damage the higher the combo, could he at some point, say, OHKO a boss if he builded enough combo on minions/on the boss itself?
>>
>>119621273
Making panties rain from the heavens.
>>
>>119621341
Hopping off the Deen train for a second,
This episode was pretty damn good compared to the others.

Matter of fact after the whole akatsuki and royal guard deal season 2 is pretty damn good overall.
>>
>>119620338
Which part, the body or the face? The body is on purpose, that's not DEEN. The face is a different matter.
>>
File: 1410910667096.gif (14KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
1410910667096.gif
14KB, 416x416px
>mfw he said cowabunga
>>
File: 28898535.jpg (249KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
28898535.jpg
249KB, 600x600px
>>119621169
Welcome to the club of AI- and robosexuals. Please open your braincap, the membership implant will be installed shortly.
>>
>>119621395
But he'd pull aggro instantly and get squished.
I think it could be used only during taunts, or in PvP. Sounds just downright unfair to be used in PvP though.
He could also solo some reasonably powerful adds quickly, or go nuts in "boss is casting while being a punchbag, await warmly" phases, assuming there are ways to drop threat levels later
>>
>>119621635
Oh I've been in that club for a long time. Lots of sexy robots out there.
>>
>>119621667
It does not say he has to continue hitting.He just has to build up combo skills and slowly get close to the boss while still using combo to oneshot it.
>>
T-tell me the blonde psycho spider girl comes back. My dick needs more of her.
>>
>>119621667
Means jack shit when most raid bosses are not even a threat. I mean why the hell didn't a genius take over that black dragon instead of letting KR fuck around with it? That big ass double rank raid boss was clearly a better investment than spider lady he could fucking eat KR's dragon in one bite whole.

Having all those amazing stats don't mean much when your attack patterns could be deciphered by Boo the Dog.
>>
File: frogdollworm.jpg (190KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
frogdollworm.jpg
190KB, 1680x1050px
He should have just taken her home
>>
>>119620803

I think the next volume thats coming out was going to cover classes from other servers.

I read something like that on animesuki

My guess is they are probably just reskinned/renamed abilities.
>>
>>119621850
that could work I guess, in encounter with tons of adds
>>
>>119620392
Samurai who's name I forgot in control of WWB has auto evade skill that's even more hax since he can win via attrition and tank while asleep.
>>
File: Copping a feel.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Copping a feel.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
Damn, that was actually kind of moving.

Remind me why we just blew through this part so we can get back to watching the fucking scrubs?
>>
>>119621936
He /was/ taking over that black dragon, though.

>>119621974
They gave some info on the Medicine Man class. They can control totems for healing and attacks, and have some damage nullification skills too.
>>
This glorious mother fucker doesn't mess around.
>>
>>119621974
What differences would there be in classes between servers when assassins seem the exact same on NA server? I mean at best chink server wouldn't put up with Samurai being a class but what else? Kannagi I guess? Monk, Guardian, etc etc are all pretty much universally accepted.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (95KB, 1277x711px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
95KB, 1277x711px
>>119621614
It was beautiful.
>>
>>119620621
That's right. Shes not better. At least Akatsuki fulfills her role in a party instead of leeching.
>>
>>119622093
>Seem the exact same
They are exactly the same, because it's not one of the regional classes.
>>
>>119622007
If it was so hax, how did that lander manage to land hits on him?
>>
>6 episodes of akatskee sulking about a 10 year old girl stealing her man
>1 full episode of cringe monologue
>put one entire book in a single episode

it's like they dont want another season
>>
>>119621215
Can you not post this shitty character here?
>>
>>119622007
Then how did he lose to that silly lander with the guard armor? You can't tell me Leonardo wouldn't have beaten the shit out of that guy with his infinite damage.

>>119622053
Oh, so basically his cast time was too long? Why didn't he just permanently take over it I mean, like how he and the girl have their own bodies by stealing.

Like why wouldn't one of the geniuses that don't have bodies yet steal a body of a raid boss or two instead of using tentacle USBs?
>>
>>119622062
>takes 0 fall damage
>>
>>119620803
It's listed somewhere that I'm too lazy to find for you but while it's theoretically in name only the different companies for each region have enough autonomy to probably add their own customized stuff if they want to.
>>
File: akatsuki bag.jpg (351KB, 1280x2350px) Image search: [Google]
akatsuki bag.jpg
351KB, 1280x2350px
>>119622149

Id love to have had more Akatsuki's in my guild. She knows her class in and out and plays well with a team and follows plans well.

that counts for way more than anything else
>>
>>119622220
Frog powers, nigga.
>>
>>119622053
>They gave some info on the Medicine Man class. They can control totems for healing and attacks, and have some damage nullification skills too.

So basically WoW Shaman? Is a greenskin going to be the strongest player of that class and wield a hammer?
>>
File: ClassesLH.png (89KB, 1549x390px) Image search: [Google]
ClassesLH.png
89KB, 1549x390px
>>119622093
>>
>>119622175
I don't think we're getting a third season anytime soon anyways.
>>
>>119622011
>Filename

I'm disappointed too anon, so many rushed and missing moments of characterization, not to mention all of the explanations and world building that are supposed to become important later.
>>
>>119622218
The lander was lv 120 with stats boost out the ass to obscene levels.(probably in the tends of thousands at minimum) The fact that he could parry or survive a single hit alone shows how hax the overskill is. Everyone else would have been dead in a second or two.
>>
>>119622156
>regional classes.

Oh, so you mean only certain ones are special. That's interesting. Care to explain if it's possible to make a class that you want from a different server without setting your server/ip/etc to that region? Or what the hell prevented any one from making a medicine man and coming to another server like Yamato back then to peddle his unique skills? I'd imagine it'd be one HELL of an advantage in certain ways so long as there aren't class restricted items making up the majority of loot later.
>>
>>119622285
Elder Tale must be a very active game if it needs that many servers. That or most of those servers are ghost towns.
>>
>>119622389
But you said he had auto evade. That implies he has 100% evade/dodge, which doesn't require parrying or blocking therefore no impact is taken. You're confusing me, elaborate on the game mechanics/explanations.
>>
File: 180.png (48KB, 180x184px) Image search: [Google]
180.png
48KB, 180x184px
ITT: glasses that are half-empty

a good episode is a good episode
>>
wich class wud u roll?
>>
>>119622408
Someone could probably get to another sever if they really wanted to. Why would they though? I doubt monsters would ever drop good gear for their specific class.
>>
>>119622220
>assassin
>taking fall damage

LOL
>>
>>119622382

Almost like they know they aren't getting a third season and are just going through the motions.
>>
>>119622460
Wasn't it stated to be the most popular, or at least one of the most popular games?
>>
>>119622480
The two translations we have for Clairvoyance:

>Soujirou's Overskill. Soujirou says "Like observing the tracks running through the sky"
>Rather than 'parrying' or 'taking' an attack directed to him, he 'returns' or 'evades' it, creating a defensive Overskill. Furthermore, it takes effect even if the attack of the enemy isn't seen.

>Rather than blocking or dodging an attack directed to him, he 'returns' or 'cancels' it, creating a defensive Overskill. Furthermore, it takes effect even if the attack of the enemy isn't seen.
>>
>>119622511

I'm not denying it was a good episode, but mostly because they crammed every bit of action from an entire book into one chapter. We missed out on a lot of Best Party, and that's just criminal.

Remember that they did a chapter an episode for the worst fucking book(s).
>>
File: Aoi implying.png (121KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Aoi implying.png
121KB, 600x338px
>>119622511
I don't think anyone is denying how much fun it was to watch, but this episode doesn't exist in a vacuum. There is a source material we can and should compare it to, and it's indisputable that the studio rushed the fuck out of it, causing us to miss out on a lot of content, some of which is crucial to the larger story later on.
>>
>>119622641
At this point the game's been going for around 20 years and supposedly has/had a userbase of 20million people, I'm quoting off the wiki though, can't remember where in the novels it was mentioned.
>>
>>119622408
You can just buy a copy from a different region if you want to or can find it being sold.
>>119622480
It's some weird Japanese idea but basically he can see attacks coming and automatically reacts to dodge them. He's done so while asleep even.
The Lander had stats so high that even with auto evade he couldn't cheat the system to avoid the hits hence he resorted to parrying which was also enhanced by the overskill. It's weird but in the end the game physics say he dodged.
TLDR the Lander's acc/atk was so high that the game physics could not even try to pretend that was something he could dodge. The fact that he could still manage parry something that can one shot everyone else with it shows just how OP that overskill is.
>>
>>119622574
Like I said to be unique. And are the stats really so differently mixed that they can't share loot? Based on what I've seen in the anime, the stats don't seem all that complex when it's just a hexagon. It's no different than caster classes in WoW sharing non-class restricted gear with some preference directed towards specific stats depending on your build.

I mean if you look at games like WoW, they even had to give Shamans and Paladins over to the other faction eventually just because people were bitches and didn't care for lore/uniqueness and just wanted balance. I can't see how ET can stay 20 years alive and not be subjected to this over and over.

Most MMO players are entitled as fuck, which is why I thought LH was done decently on how they represented the players during the first arc. Someone like Kanami might not make sense as charismatic to non mmo players but I can understand having a party leader who's real enthusiastic and tries to make the mood all gung-ho.

But yeah from a company standpoint I can't see how ET could manage this without serious bitching. People literally started getting into board drama and in game elitism/grudges over something simple like class uniqueness in WoW. There's absolutely nothing like that hinted from what I can tell in LH, so I don't get it.

I don't mean current ET with people transported, but I mean back when it was a game.
>>
>>119622389
>Everyone else would have been dead in a second or two
Except Akatsuki.
>>
>>119621943
There's only one woman for Leonardo.
>>
>>119621395
Reminds me of the reckoning bomb from wow.
>>
>>119622948

he didn't have his buffs then. They came from all the people in the area.
>>
File: karai-04.png (376KB, 639x359px) Image search: [Google]
karai-04.png
376KB, 639x359px
>>119622958

and it's not bimbo mcjumpsuit
>>
>>119622712
How the flying FUCK did the guard get past this? Nothing shown in the anime remotely hinted at this being Souji's overskill's nature at all it just made him look like he had godly parrying which ya know is jack shit when the guy hits so damn hard your bones are creaking and your sword is cracking.

It makes me think that raid bosses have enough mechanics to even cancel out overskills, would that apply to Leonardo/Shiroe/Kanami/etc? What about taste to FOOD?

Imagine a fucking cake monster be all like "IT'S A LIE!" and everyone in the area can no longer taste anything anymore. Bam instant griefing.
>>
>>119622915
Lineage has been going strong for 17 years.

But then again, we're talking about Korea, not filthy western casuals.
>>
File: 1415580786110.gif (34KB, 800x399px) Image search: [Google]
1415580786110.gif
34KB, 800x399px
>We are stuck with Akatsuki while Leonardo exists
>We will not see Leonardo's love with Chinese Farming Bot #15146 bloom into something beautiful.
>>
>>119622973
Kazzak was a little bitch to the original reckoning bomb.
>>
>Chinese farming bot
>named Coppelia
>not being named Ftdf001223
It was already bad enough with everyone's names being somehow within the realm of normalcy devoid of XxSephirothxX and ShadowHunter123 bullshit but now you're telling me all the bots have proper names too?

Krusty is like the only person in the game who actually names things like a regular MMO player would.
>>
>>119622915
Fairy rings? I mean, back when it was a game I don't think it was as big a pain as it is now to travel long distances. But they haven't really talked much about how the sever's in the game version used to work so at this point in time I don't really think there would be an answer to that.
>>
So whose overskill is more broken, Akatsuki's or Leonardo's?

I'm guessing Akatsuki's because it has massive DPS right off the bat and has more applications whereas Leonardo's has startup time and can't be used on multiple enemies at once.
>>
>>119623127
They knew a day like that was gonna come so they prepared beforehand.

And so did I, my Elins are ready, come at me apocalypse.
>>
>>119623060
Exactly, I'm totally for uniqueness and unfairness in the name of diversity. But isn't ET made in America? How did they get past their players?
>>
>>119623127
>If it's an MMO, why did everyone name their characters so seriously? I mean there is noone like "XxX_Arhas_XxX" around. Considering that there is too much people on the server, you'd have a hard time naming your character.

>Instead of portraying 'real' MMO usernames, I prioritized having usernames that make it easy for the reader to remember for the story.
>>
>>119623127
Probably named C0993114
>>
>>119623127
>It was already bad enough with everyone's names being somehow within the realm of normalcy devoid of XxSephirothxX and ShadowHunter123 bullshit but now you're telling me all the bots have proper names too?

It's not that those people don't exist it's that, as expected by their names, they're not interesting

that or ET doesn't do that stupid

>That name is already taken

Bullshit.
>>
>>119623048
Bards can use songs to stop OS in the area while they sing.
>>
>>119622948
He fought it while it was being given a stat buff for each person in a city of hundreds of thousands.
Akatsuki fought it when it was getting buffs from not even 20 people.
>>
>>119623267
It depends if Akatsuki can use Shadow Lurk with other skills as well.

That's effectively using one skill 10x over. Saves mana while multiplying damage output. That's pretty broken.
>>
>>119623215
Right I forgot about that, but that just makes me even more confused. Like someone said earlier, given how Fairy rings worked, why do we not see even one of these regional classes that isn't Samurai in the story so far? Given how the rings work and how the gate teleportation system worked, as well as how everyone knew Japan got their shit first, there's no way not one player with a different regional class didn't hop on Japan prior to the Cataclysm and log in.

This shit happens all the time in real MMOs. Even garbage like Archeage had people using VPNs and going on Korean and Russian servers just to play beta, let alone pulling shit for live where it affects their main account.

While the exploits in LH seem a fair bit higher grade than SAO, it still doesn't seem remotely as nigger as real world MMO player interactions.

Imagine Eve Online top tier players going into LH. They would have reached the moon by now.
>>
Let me tell you a story about a certain Turtle knight /a/.
>>
>>119623048
His stats were too high to give a shit.
It works easier if you think in d&d terms. It's obviously not the same but it at least gives you a highly simplified version.
You have your attack roll vs the AC which defense and eva all roll into.
The overskill makes you go into that x% chance to dodge so physics doesn't go boink in confusion.
The Lander's attack/acc was so high that there was no possible way to miss or even crit fail.
>>
>>119623539
>>
>>119623342
I still don't get how this didn't get nerfed and how parties can wipe when they have bards.
>>
File: I want my dragon fight scene.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I want my dragon fight scene.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
I wanted to see the epic dragon fight instead we get what DEEN is known for. Rushing things to death. THANKS DEEN. [s] Two oversouls are briefly mentioned. The fact they skipped the meeting between kanami and keronardo is pretty bad considering the significance it had with
keronardo training to get stronger. And yes there was suppose to be a fight with KR and that Black dragon. [/s]
>>
>>119623583
Done.
>>
>>119623474
They were all gonna get the expansion, Japan only got it first because of time-zone. Why bother installing a whole new client and making a whole new account just to see the "new things" for a couple of hours, when you wouldn't even be able to see them anyway since you're going to be level 1?

You're giving too much thought to this, maybe there are special classes on the japan server, but the focus isn't on the entirety of Yamato, it's on a single city, and most of the time it's either NPCs or a very small guild that gets screentime.
>>
>>119623474
If EVE players were in charge than Akihabara would've been perpetually in a the pre-Round Table state where everyone is too busy being paranoid as fuck or exploiting each other.
>>
>>119623127
Note that all the farmbots were named Coppelia.

And this is a story first and foremost. Characters have to have names the readers can remember.
>>
>>119623592
><Bard> Overskill that removes other effects in a region, including other Overskills. It is unknown what effects it has on the user. This skill can only be used when the user truly feels “free.” In order to acquire this Overskill, you have to “own” the music, coming up with something original that comes to your mind. However, it turned out that the music isn’t original, someone else came up with it first (or something like that, I can’t figure out this sentence). This Overskill is now sealed.
>>
File: SO INTIMIDATING.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SO INTIMIDATING.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>119606515
>>
>>119623553
Oh, I get it now. Well not your exact example since I haven't d20'd in god knows how long but I GET IT. God damn what a beast. It's a shame the anime couldn't visually portray this accurately.

At least that's how I saw it as someone who's waiting for the anime to end before I read the LN. It's not like the boss fight didn't have it's moments but given your explanations I think he really should have had bigger impact.

But maybe that's because it's also a game world and buildings and shit are protected by barriers? Wait that doesn't explain why the guy can crack the floor by getting real mad and stomping his feet then.
>>
>>119623539
>>119623583
>>119623642
Stop posting shit like this.
>>
>>119623692
>making a whole new account
Or you could just go on a transport gate and be in Yamato.
>>
>>119623429
>>119623267
Shiroe would've saved himself a lot of trouble had he just delayed the jewgold raid a bit and went back to fetch Akatsuki.

She could've probably soloed all the bosses herself with that broken shit.
>>
>>119623728
So basically /a/ sings? And why is it sealed? Was /a/ that terrible at JIBUN-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?
>>
>>119623474
Who knows? There could have been some sort of rule that blocked region specific classes from moving outside their zones, though now that LH isn't a game anymore... well yeah, who knows. I don't think you'll be able to get answers to any of those type of questions unless you ask Mamare directly.
Though you gotta remember that Elder Tales as a game is pretty unique/unrealistic in design so comparing them to real MMO's probably isn't such a great idea. Kinda wish more people didn't tbh
>>
>>119623813
>She could've probably soloed all the bosses herself with that broken shit.

they could have skipped the bosses all together if they brought Nazuna
>>
>>119623728
When the fuck did this show up? And region? They have a server wide overskill debuff? That sounds wrong. on so many levels.
>>
>>119623751
Aka pay for a world transfer.
>>
>>119623920
Dunno, got it off the google docs document an anon posted.
>>
>>119623692
>maybe there are special classes on the japan server, but the focus isn't on the entirety of Yamato, it's on a single city, and most of the time it's either NPCs or a very small guild that gets screentime.

That's a fair point, it is indeed selective. I just figured with how well thought out Mamare was this class uniqueness deal seemed like a giant oversight.

Or what I mean is, I fully would have expected an episode or something about a character with said regional class that's not the norm, just like how Shiroe happens upon the Miral lake guy.
>>
>>119623704
Yeah but they would've still made it to the moon while doing so. Have you seen their fucking fleets they end up using? How much money is that worth? God damn. That is not a cheap hobby.
>>
>>119623920
I think that meant in a battlefield, not an entire server.

>>119623944
Why would you be paying? You don't pay to transfer servers in Elder Tale.
>>
>>119623900
>they could have skipped the bosses all together if they brought Nazuna
They didn't even need to bring Nazuna. Remember how Shiroe got to the final room just by Demiglaze kidnapping him and running the fuck away from the monsters? They could've just done that from the start.
>>
>>119623944
Buddy, people pay for world transfers to and back just to fucking monopolize leveling/world firsts/grind gear then transfer back for pvp.

Something like doing it for expansion head start is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary.
>>
>>119623692
Or you just walk to Japan ahead of time and wait until Jp midnight while having a way to port back to your region quickly?
There's money to be made from selling expansion items before the people too lazy to go to Japan have a chance to farm them up in whatever remote corner of their native server it's at.
>>119623749
Inside the building is a different zone but the buildings/matter itself are still mundane materials. There's probably some arbitrary point where aoe can't hit further since it's a different zone but not because the matter is actually strong/tough..
>>
>>119624107
>They could've just done that from the start.
They didn't know they couldn't do that until they god invaded by the other two bosses. Even then, Silver Sword was in it to complete the raid, not just get Shiroe to the last room.
>>
What was this Parallel Plot frog talked about?
>>
>>119624236
the name of his overskill that lets him combo.
>>
>>119624107
I bet Democracy use to be one of those faggots that trained world bosses all the way to cities in front of auction houses and banks. He seemed too familiar with the kiting process not to have pulled that shit.
>>
>>119624253
He has an overskill? I thought he just does combo canceling like in fighting games?

Overskills are those Teaching things right?
>>
>>119624236
>What was this Parallel Plot frog talked about?

His overskill.

Basically skill cancelling. He's going full Guilty Gear on their ass
>>
>>119624236
His OP bullshit power.

Is there anything preventing anyone from getting multiple Overskills so long as they are applicable to their class?
>>
>>119624067
Regardless of their achievements the society they would form would certainly be worse for the common player than the one we see in Log Horizon. EVE's community is just as shit as any F2P mmo, only in a different way. Rather than a bunch of brain dead potatos and BRs you have a bunch of scheming douchebags who have the power to back up their massive egos.
>>
>>119624304
I think it's more GunZ K-style.
>>
>>119624291
An overskill (オーバースキル or 口伝 Kuden, translated as teachings in CR subs) is the capability of using one's own abilities, after the Catastrophe, in a way that was not intended by the game of Elder Tale.

Like K-style if you've ever played GunZ Online.
>>
>>119624312
>>119624304
>>119624253
Also I thought he "Parallel" stuff was something from those Genius things?
>>
>>119624291
Overskills are "let me break the game because it is now real life and the game system hasn't adapted enough to compensate".

It's just everyone in Akihabara is a pretentious faggot with their head up their ass so when Akatsuki asked what an overskill was they had to go all 3deep5u on her ass and say "OVERSKILLS ARE SOMETHING THAT CAN'T SIMPLY BE TAUGHT. THEY'RE SOMETHING UNIQUE TO EACH PERSON THAT ONLY COME AFTER DEEP SELF-REFLECTION AND REALIZATION OF WHAT ONLY YOU CAN DO YADA YADA YADA".
>>
>>119624386
the necromancer lady had a similar named skill.
>>
COWABUNGA
>>
>>119624144
And you think the developers would allow it? Right as they release the expansion?

Not to mention that there's literally no benefit to be had in a couple of hours headstart, not like you can reach level 100 in that period of time.

Of course in my opinion the whole "japan got timezone first" thingy is bullshit. International games usually release expansions on their native client before porting it to the others (All korean MMOs get the expansion first and then the west)

Was Elder Tale japanese?
>>
>>119624378
>Overskills are K-style
I'm sticking with this explanation from now on.
>>
>>119624327
I never said otherwise anon, I just wanted to point out how they would get shit done so much faster. Nothing from that statement indicates ANYONE would be happier living in ET.

Like remember that one guy who waited like 5 years to steal all the money in his bank enterprise or whatever? That was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>119624312
Considering there are overskills that are 100% utility like Charasins Multi-line, I don't think there's a limit to how many. Though I think the reqs to unlock each one are a bit deeper than focus really hard and try do X when doing Y or etc etc.
>>
>>119624378
>>119624408
Ohh, okay, I get it. I took the things people said to Akatsuki a bit too seriously and thought it was some kind of hidden skill from the system.

>>119624429
So its just that the names happen to overlap?

Sorry for the many questions, the episode was a bit too fast for me.
>>
>>119624365
>>119624378
Wait I never heard this term I only played GunZ during beta, is that what you mean by when people fucking wall jump and stick to the ceiling like spiderman and shoot bazookas? Or is that outdated shit now?
>>
>>119624312
We don't know but technically cooking is an overskill it probably doesn't register as one in the gui.
>>
File: mechazawa.jpg (7KB, 234x179px) Image search: [Google]
mechazawa.jpg
7KB, 234x179px
>>119610645
>implying we can't pay 20 dollars per year

Captcha no longer stops me from funposting.
>>
>>119624537
>Though I think the reqs to unlock each one are a bit deeper than focus really hard and try do X when doing Y or etc etc.
I don't think Nazuna even has to focus really hard to use barriers as platforms.
>>
>>119622285
>US doesn't get native american shaman
0/10 would not play
>>
File: SLAUGTH.jpg (336KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SLAUGTH.jpg
336KB, 1920x1080px
>>119601826
SLAUGTH CONFIRMED
>>
>>119624478
According to /a/, Elder Tale is made by an AMERICAN company, which already makes the Japan server getting shit first even more retarded.
>>
>>119624478
>no benefit from a headstart
Have you EVER played a single game after a major patch or expansion?
ET is an American game. they just release patch content on other servers to fix the bugs before they release it to important places with their unrealistically fast horde of debuggers.
>>
File: Slaugth3.png (452KB, 2154x701px)
Slaugth3.png
452KB, 2154x701px
SLAUGTH
>>
Overrated shit with vocal circlejerking fanbase general?
>>
>>119624619
It's not really that far-fetched.

It was supposed to be a international midnight release.

Each time zone gets it at their own midnight.

Japan just happens to be the first country west of the international date line.
>>
>>119624604
What the fuck do you think medicine man is fool? Straight up comes with totems and probably a chug dance around the campfire.
>>
>>119624695

you're late
>>
>>119624560
Its canceling the delay of a move with another move.
Either its the startup of moving or just another skill its something done in tons of games.

In the recent gundambreaker you can cancel an attack with a boost startup so if you use that , you can spam attacks with less delay.
He probably just spammed a bunch of skills stringged together due to them canceling each other's end times.
>>
I wish Log Horizon LN's were translated
>>
>>119624408
>It's just everyone in Akihabara is a pretentious faggot with their head up their ass so when Akatsuki asked what an overskill was they had to go all 3deep5u on her ass and say "OVERSKILLS ARE SOMETHING THAT CAN'T SIMPLY BE TAUGHT. THEY'RE SOMETHING UNIQUE TO EACH PERSON THAT ONLY COME AFTER DEEP SELF-REFLECTION AND REALIZATION OF WHAT ONLY YOU CAN DO YADA YADA YADA".
This was one of the worst parts of that arc, it just made Akatsuki going full emo even worse.

Why the fuck can't people explain things in a straightforward way in season 2? They did it fine in season 1. Is Shiroe the only one who can exploit the game and explain clearly how he did it?
>>
>>119624499
>>119624499
Wait, what?
captcha hscum
>>
File: 1413109780966.gif (1014KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1413109780966.gif
1014KB, 500x281px
I want to go into the database and be a qt summoner with a big grimoire.
>>
>>119624750
What's gundambreaker? Did Hayato get killed?
>>
>>119624785

that whole overskill thing is thats more a japanese problem if anything.
>>
>>119624704
Australia called. They demand their full patch.
>>
>>119624785

if someone tells you what an OS is then chances are you'd force yourself to learn one and it would suck.
>>
>>119624835
Gundambreaker is an hack and slash game that mixes from the Gundam Franchise.
>>
>>119624560
Basically.

The game was slightly buggy, movement and attacks could be canceled and re-done mid air for example, leading to a lot of over the top crazy options as long as you could time shit properly. It's basically "bugs into features" by the players themselves.

Most moves even had names (given by the fandom itself), just like may cantonese scrolls.
>>
>>119624572
I know you are a strong buff manly man with an amazing deep voice Mechazawa but you are no Robot disguised as a man Mechazawa. Oh such a wonderful sense of humour you have
>>
>>119624751
Maybe in 30 years when yen press get to vol 1
>>
>>119624802
Some guy started up a bank or something in EVE, got real successful, everyone trusted his bank and soon bank branches, etc etc, and then one day he just takes everything in the vaults and leaves.

The rage it induced it was massive. People tried to get the developers to rollback or ban him etc etc but the devs were like NOPE THIS IS HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED NIGGAS and he got away with it.

I don't even remember how much money he stole but it was apparently A LOT. You gotta ask EVE general for details if you want them.
>>
This show should be about kanami's party, fuck all these other people

Now i'm completely uninterested in what everyone else is doing
>>
>>119624904
>if someone tells you what an OS is then chances are you'd force yourself to learn one and it would suck.
It's not like you can learn only one.
>>
File: 1356678147097.jpg (13KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1356678147097.jpg
13KB, 350x350px
>>119624935
Laughter.exe
>>
File: 1414886294773.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1414886294773.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
>Yen Press is translating the LNs
Oh boy, I only have to wait 5 years or so for them to finally catch up!
>>
>>119624842
You level 90s can't even handle the lvl 50 wildlife and you want the next expansion?
>>
>>119624993

I can just picture the EVE customer support line

WHY WOULD DO THAT!?
>>
>>119624654
>Have you EVER played a single game after a major patch or expansion?

Yes,quite a lot actually, however back then you couldn't transfer servers willy nilly like you can today.

Actually I just realized that this whole argument is kinda meaningless, it's one thing to go from a server to another, but we're talking about going from the US to Japanese, this isn't a matter of different servers, the entire goddamned client is different. There's no way an old game like ET could possibly have one single client holding servers across the world. Archeage which is just a couple of years old has a Russian client, a western client and a korean client, all of them different from each other with their own servers.
>>
Does anyone have the pastebin version of the Kanami webnovel? Mamare's site is still down.
>>
>>119625171
Archeage is absolute shit in that sense though, it's like a decade behind WoW as far as server link is concerned.

I mean, they fucking outsource to shit like Trion. ET sure as hell doesn't seem like they did that.
>>
>>119624982
nigga you trying to make me cry
>>
I suppose Coppelia could have been some normal account that was hijacked for botting. Hence the normal name.
>>
>>119625171
The game has an auto-translator built-in that's apparently pretty good (Leonardo speaks with Kanami just fine), and part of the draw of the game in the first place is that it's a one-half copy of the Earth.
>>
File: Unknown Angel Carter Ship.jpg (348KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown Angel Carter Ship.jpg
348KB, 1920x1080px
>You will never be transfered to your mmo
In a way I'm really glad.
>>
>>119624993
but wouldn't it net more cash in the long run if he just jewed people the normal way? with % credits and other shit
>>
I just thought of something.

Isn't using your shield as an actual shield an overskill?

In most point and click RPG's, shields are functionally just another piece of equipment to give you stat boosts and nothing more. There's no dedicated defend button and most defensive options are tied to special skills.

So presumably there was no way to actually defend in some regular manner in the original Elder Tale and you either had to rely on your defense stat to tank or use guardian skills. But post Apocalypse you can actually use your shield to deflect blows. Couldn't that be considered an overskill?
>>
>>119625342
That assumes he's just interested in making shekels and not in taking a large portion of the EVE population on his personal ruse cruise.
>>
>>119624327
>a bunch of scheming douchebags who have the power to back up their massive egos.
so basically shiroe if he were evil?
>>
>>119625286
Maybe one lonely chinaman decided make his waifu as the next bot character during his break.

Or maybe they ran out of asf!wdwf names. Having played bot-infested MMOs there were some rare moments when bots had actual names.
>>
Who voiced Mr. Tentacle face?
>>
>>119625417
It's no different from actually having to swing your sword now.

And you probably still take HP damage even if your shield is hit instead of your body. Just like you would in a normal game.
>>
>>119625342
Not like he is going to play forever. He probably sold it for real money
>>
>>119625469
I don't think most of them are Shiroe level, but definitely Intix level at least.
>>
>>119625417

Lots of MMOs have parry mechanics though, where you can straight-up negate a physical attack. They're just parrying attacks with their shields.
>>
>>119625514
The slaugth? I'm not sure but he sounds very familiar, like one of those statues from ergo proxy who kept screaming RAISON D TERE or something
Thread posts: 560
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.