Both are good in there own way, just read both
if this is just meant to be a war between the two then, then just argue about best girls instead
I haven't read Tsukihime because I'm still holding out on the remake
never, but are you honestly telling me that there was something in it worse than 90% of Sakura's role in HF or Shirou's white knighting in Fate? I find that hard to believe
Dostoevsky or Dadzai
Which is better?
To be honest Tsuki is pretty average. People who screams 10/10 probably read Tsuki first time. But I still in love. Glorious atmosphere. I hope adult Nasu rewrite Tsuki in a right way. Can't wait.
I knew about that
I also know that the VN doesn't treat him as the villain for some reason, even though there's no way I'll ever like him
But there's no way one can be that much worse than Sakura. That's impossible
I just finished Tsukihime and found it way better written than FSN. Is it because the translation's better or did Nasu just forget how to write?
Also what should I play next, Kagetsu Tohya or Melty Blood?
Tsukihimay and FSN are about on same level in my book.
+ Less aggravatingly shittarded hero
+ None of the girls made me want to chainsaw their faces off
+ One actually pretty good plot twist
- Very dated and low-tech
- The five routes are mostly just two routes with minor differences
- It's very hard to describe Arc without calling her a mary sue
+ At least its characters make me feel something, even if it's constant anger
- Shirou is so goddamn stupid it feels like some kind of a biblical punishment to have to play as him
- Rin never dies no matter how hard I wish her to
- Several other aggravating characters never get their due punishment, I don't know if this is some kind of a misguided attempt to be edgy on Nasu's part or if he really thinks they're not shitheads