[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
So why exactly did people think Naruto and...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 497
Thread images: 127
File: 493754894758974.gif (2 MB, 401x221) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
493754894758974.gif
2 MB, 401x221
So why exactly did people think Naruto and Sakura were gonna end up together? That never even crossed my mind when I was watching ths how. Pic related. Crying over someone's death does not imply romantic attraction.
>>
Because she was the first romantic interest in the series, and was more closely associated with Noroto most of the time.
>>
Because that's just how cliched works

glad of all the cliches Naruto divebombed into this wasn't one of them
>>
>>119347512
What are you talking about, Naruto and Sakura did end up together. Hinata eventually moved on from her obsessive crush.
>>
Betafags who wanted to believe that the girls who acted like Sakura did towards them (i.e. like a complete bitch) secretly loved them and landwhales who wanted to act like Sakura (again, a complete bitch) and suffer no negative consequences.
>>
File: ...jpg (30 KB, 540x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
...jpg
30 KB, 540x281
>>119347512
That image looks like a random anime character.
>>
>>119347512
Naruto spent most of the manga lusting after her. While she spent most of the manga lusting after Sasuke, she got more development with Naruto.
>>
File: 1349994066135.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1349994066135.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>119347512
Because naruto longed after her when he was a kid and everyone first encountered naruto when they were kids. Its a ship that was burned into people's skulls when they were young so of course OF COURSE they would hold a candle about that shit years and years later even though the rest of the series is complete and utter shit just because naruto didn't get with his childhood sweetheart people hate naruto now. Fuck this gay earth. Why are people so god damn stupid?
>>
>>119348782
>Most of the Manga.

You mean half of part one?
>>
>>119348904
This shit kept going forever.
>>
Because Naruto is very stereotypical shonen and usually the main character gets his first love interest.

Naruto and Sakura not hooking up was probably the biggest subversion of expectation in the entire series.

I was pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>119347512
Mostly girls who self inserted as Sakura and wanted her to get together with the main guy. Loving Sasuke was all her character was about. Same as loving Naruto was all Hinata's character was about.
>>
>>119348418
Cliches work you wind up with the bitchy girl who always hated you and wanted some other guy instead of winding up with the shy girl whose always loved you but you were oblivious to it?
>>
>>119349005
>Loving Sasuke was all her character was about. Same as loving Naruto was all Hinata's character was about.
It's amazing how Hinata's love for Naruto made so much more sense despite her being a side character. I never once thought "why does she love him" because it was actually explained in a believeable way.
>>
>>119349040
The thing about the hero finally noticing the nice, shy girl who always loved him is a cliché in itself, but the difference is that Hinata barely had any scenes in the manga. And Naruto grew more and more fond of her every time they interacted, but Kishimoto threw NaruSaku hints here and there as a red herring, so we could never be too sure what would happen.

I didn't even believe in NH until the CD cover from The Last came out.
>>
>>119349059
Agreed, I have no idea how you can love a terrorist who killed countless people and told you to finish of a person who did anything for him.
>>
What animu have likable characters who never dated becoming cute couples?
>>
Guys what is your favorite Naruto OP or ED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QztgmqfvRJM

Also do you have a favorite Naruto SD one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hGHM9e1K_k
>>
File: 1301816418691.jpg (9 KB, 251x251) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1301816418691.jpg
9 KB, 251x251
>>119348782
Gee its almost like that time when sakura tried to convince naruto that she loved him and naruto saw right through her that he wasn't going to get with her.

Its almost like for years now kishi wasn't going to put naruto with sakura at all. Who would have thought?
>>
>>119349407
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DccpfFJ-sM
Coolest guy, coolest ED
>>
>>119349146
But what cliche would him getting with Sakura fulfill? Just from watching the first episode when Hinata was blushing and said "Do your best" while everyone else made fun of him, made it obvious to me from there that she would wind up with him and what cliche that would fulfill.
>>
>>119349511
Wow it sounds better deeper. That is the best ED

(Original version to compare)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDo57qF2jCM
>>
> muh main x main
> muh hero must gey his first crush
> beta nice guys projecting on naruto
> bitches projececting on an ooc tsudere version of sakura
>>
People thinking it was gohanxvidel when it was anything but
>>
>>119349559
>But what cliche would him getting with Sakura fulfill?
Really?
>>
File: 1415736107222.gif (3 MB, 350x197) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415736107222.gif
3 MB, 350x197
Sakura's failfession killed NS. It was like Kishi took all the arguments for the ship and shat all over it.
>>
File: 1420128237494.gif (60 KB, 100x100) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420128237494.gif
60 KB, 100x100
>>119347512
It was inevitable Kishi would either
1. Have to kill Hinata or
2. have her end up with Naruto

Kishi never had it in him to depict her not getting with Naruto and having a bad end. Her character was far too involved with him to ever find a way to just have her stop pinning over him.
After her death scare, he couldn't pull the same shit twice and her victory was secured.
>>
>>119350542
>Her character was far too involved with him to ever find a way to just have her stop pinning over him.
With the way he wrote her it would have seemed extremely OOC to make her fall out of love. He didn't write her feelings as a simple crush, her feelings were played out to be the real deal, to the point where she would die for him without a second thought. Her simply "getting over him" were never going to happen.
>>
>>119347512
what is that gif from? a movie?
>>
>>119350937
Perhaps pinning was the wrong word. Yes, Hinata was described many times as understanding Naruto on a fundimental level and loving him because of it. You would be hard pressed for a scenerio where she would find a reason to part ways with him. Especially since being "beside" him was always her overall goal.

The NSfags love to try and say that she could have worked to unite the Hyuuga and become head of the clan. But find find me one instance of her ever giving a flying fuck about being the clan heir.
>>
who fucking carese? Naruto is fucking garbage.
>>
>>119350961

2011 ova ad ns-s wet dream
>>
>>119351182
>Yes, Hinata was described many times as understanding Naruto on a fundimental level and loving him because of it.

Perhaps that's why she never cared about Sakura. Sakura always knew that Hinata liked Naruto and eventually loved him but Hinata never gave any consideration to Naruto having romantic feelings for Sakura on any level that mattered.
>>
Does hinata give naruto head under the counter in his office?
>>
>>119351374
I don't think Naruto was beheaded...
>>
Because it just falls into place. No other way to put it. Only thing Kishi spent any time on fleshing out, everything else he let fall by the wayside for that sole purpose.

Anybody with a smidgen of taste for storytelling will tell you how half-cocked NaruHina is. The whole thing is ghoulish.
>>
>>119351456

chatte please
>>
File: 7666.jpg (208 KB, 520x1423) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7666.jpg
208 KB, 520x1423
>>119351456

nah
>>
>>119351456
>Because it just falls into place.

>I've been in love with Sasuke since I was 4 years old, and I know he tried to kill me multiple times and I've never even slightly lost any love for him, but now, for no reason I no longer like him and like you Naruto.

How does that fall into place?
>>
any translator fags?
>>
Is there malls in naruto?
>>
>>119351567
>>
File: keikaku.png (410 KB, 638x357) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
keikaku.png
410 KB, 638x357
Does anyone think that Sakura became a good person in the last when she had claimed victory to Sasuke?
>>
>>119351723
Kind of,she was wingmanning hinata
>>
>>119351456
The thing is that you're forgetting or most likely ignoring Sakura's love for Sasuke. It was brought up again and again. The thing you saw between Naruto and Sakura was them growing closer as friends, because of Sasuke. Everything that makes and breaks NS is Sasuke. The fake confession more or less spelled that out for you.
>>
>>119351723
No it made it worse. Before she got the Sauce, even knowing Hinata loved Naruto, she tried the fake love confession thing, then after she got him, she tries to play match maker with them. Like she was waiting for Naruto to fulfill his promise before she started treating him decently.
This is my horrible biased interpretation of it all.
>>
>>119351777
>Everything that makes and breaks NS is Sasuke.

> naruto starts liking sakura because she wants sasuke's dick
> sakura starts treating naruto better because sasuke called her out on her shit
> they become better friends because they want to bring sasuke back

sasuke is where their relationship starts and ends, they would never be able to be together without his shadow haunting their relationship

meanwhile hinata's relationship with naruto is only about them
>>
Poor Salad, She probably hasn't tasted good food in her life. They probably named her Salad because she tasted better than the food Sakura makes.
>>
>>119350937
To be honest, Naruto did improve her life both internally and externally
>Gave her new purpose in life after she gives up
>Turns murderous cousin to best friend and confidant
>Prevents a massacre on her family
>Forces dad that gave up on her to see her in a different light
>Lil sister respects her again
>Elders see her as repectable

Nardo deserved to tap that ass in the very least
>>
>>119347512
I never read or watched this but isn't she the main girl? That would be why people expected it I guess.
>>
>>119351262
I don't think she cared about Sakura because she never really saw herself in a real relationship with Naruto. It was far more about thanking him for giving her courage and trying to be like him. She always says something general like "stand beside him" or "keep up with him". She probably never saw herself being in a real relationship with Naruto and was always kind of OK with just being around him. if he hadn't chose her she would have probably just accepted it.

That's why if Naruto had chose Sakura over her it would have been tragic. She would have most likely ended up as his personal guard or his version of shizune. Being close but knowing she could never really be with him(probably making Sakura uneasy too). Kishi just doesn't have the balls to end the series like that for one of his characters.
>>
>>119351262
Thats why we need Shion back. Partly because I wanna see Hinata deal with real jealousy, against someone who is in love with Naruto on an equal level and is open about it
>>
>>119352022

nah, if anybody should be dealing with jealousy, it's naruto

netori was a nice start, but i'd rather see a jealous naruto than a jealous hinata
>>
>>119352073
Nah, we already have The Last' for that. And also, Shion could act as a proxy for the state of th Daimyo cities after the war
>>
File: 1415723930013.png (317 KB, 830x464) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415723930013.png
317 KB, 830x464
>>119351966
>She always says something general like "stand beside him" or "keep up with him"
The last thing she says in regards to that is that she doesn't want to keep on chasing him; when everything is over, she wows that she's going to hold his hand and walk next to him.
>if he hadn't chose her she would have probably just accepted it.
If her character song is to be believed, she would have tried to move on and accept it, while knowing deep down that she wouldn't be okay.
>>
>>119352022
Meh, Shion's problem is easily solved with a sperm bank. Also, fucking Shadow Cones.
>>
File: Hinabi.gif (544 KB, 500x333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hinabi.gif
544 KB, 500x333
>>119352258
We've been over this. If you have a shadow clone baby. It will just disappear when the clone poofs.
>>
>>119351567
I'll give it a try:
>sorry, Naruto-kun, I'm late...! Hanabi kept me occupied
>Oh!
>Don't worry-tteba
>yoooooooo!!!
>zo kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!?
>ooooooooo!!!
>kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!??
>those clotheeeees!!!
>sorry! They don't look good, do they!!?
>>119351593
>of course not, it's really cute!
>kyaaaaa!!
>*zawa* what, what?
>that girl is pretty cute
>zawa
>eeh
>zawa
>let's see
blablabla lot's of people saying stuff about how cute Hinata is

>STOP LOOKING AT MY HINATA!
>*hold*
>kyaa!?

>oh, they disappeared
>did they hide?

I'm running out of time (have to go to work soon) so I'll just skip to what Sakura says, maybe someone else can translate those last two panels better.

>what did they do?
>>
>>119352022

why do people even like shion? she's a lame hinata recolor with a bitchy attitude
>>
>>119352417
That IS why people like her.
>>
>>119352369
Sure, but that's solved by the sperm bank. The clone is mostly there for companionship or something.
You're not going to tell me that they arbitrarily don't have sperm banks in a otherwise modern-seeming metropolis.
>>
>>119352022
a jealous hinata would just be a sad hinata, why would you want that?
>>
>>119352244
I haven't seen the song translated. Got a source?
>>
>>119352417
>>119352440
This dude gets it. To add salt to the wound, Hinata realizes this, and seeing Naruto being chummy chumny with someone that's so similar to her with a dash of assertiveness will cause a lot of asspain on her part
>>
>>119352595
>will cause a lot of asspain on her par

but why would you want that?

we already saw how hinata acts when she's jealous in the movie, she just get sad

her acting bitchy and asspained would be completely out of character
>>
Maybe because Sakura is the main female character and his first crush so people are conditioned to think she'll go through tsundere development and they'll be together in the end.

Good thing it didn't though. Winning someone's heart should be a two-way street, not one-sided bullshit where one has to constantly prove to be "good enough" for the other. Some people aren't worth winning over.
>>
>>119352529
Jealousy is usually accompanied by anger, and angry doormats are a blast to watch
>>
File: 1415295410029.png (60 KB, 547x444) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415295410029.png
60 KB, 547x444
Why is Naruto falling for Hinata such a hard thing for people to believe? Even though he wasn't head over heels for her in the manga, it was clear as day that she was someone he thought very highly of, and he always lost his shit whenever she got hurt. She was the only girl his age besides Sakura that you could tell he really liked, so it isn't a big stretch to believe that his fondness for her grew into something deeper and more serious and he got older.
>>
>>119352723

the movie showed us what hinata does when she's jealous, she doesn't get angry only depressed
>>
>>119352900

people think naruto can't get over his crush
people that think hinata is not worthy of being the hero's love interest
>>
>>119352666
/a/non, there are 2 stages of Jealousy.
The first stage is when you see the person that you love being popular with the opposite sex, like what we saw in the movie. The other stage is when the person you like is actually starting to reciprocate with those other people.

And a part of me want to see Naruto acting like a Pseudo-husbando to someone else (Like baking pastries, tending to his garden with her, carrying a girl on his back and being super-caring and protective with that girl) while Hinata watches in horror. It could also serve as a lesson for Naruto how it feels like to lose someone that truly cared for him (At the end of the filler arc)
>>
Any camrips of the last ??
>>
>>119353114
That's called netori, anon. And all forms of NTR are cancer.
>>
File: rqoiuh.gif (1 MB, 497x183) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rqoiuh.gif
1 MB, 497x183
>>119353059
But that was before she was actually in a relationship with him. She might be a little more protective of what's "her's".
>>
>>119353212
/a/non, you seem to misunderstand. I'm proposing a filler arc set before The Last happens. And it ends with Shion ultimately leaving the village cause Muh Responsibilities. She'll just be there to teach Nardo and Best Girl respective lessons to ultimately stabilize their relationship when The Last happens.
>>
>>119353114
>>119353219

maybe it's just me, but I think Hinata suffered enough when it comes to her love for naruto, she was ignored for years

naruto, on the other hand, has funnier jealous potential
>>
>>119353319
>Jealousy as comedy
That only really works in Harems to be honest.
>>
Is it true that Naruto muttered Hinata's name for like three days straight after he thought she rejected him?
>>
>>119353583

Yes, he did that while he was in a coma. Sai makes fun of him for it
>>
>>119353718
Damn, when Nardo first decides he loves someone he goes all out.
>>
>>119353059
>>119352666

Never seen any of these movies but man that sounds kinda sad.
>>
>>119353319
Jealous is only funny in harem anime
any other anime makes it look like ntr and very sad.
>>
>>119354294

in the last hinata wants to give naruto a scarf she made for him, she sees him with his fangirls and chickens out

then sakura encourages her and she goes to Naruto's apartment to give it to him, when he arrives he's wearing a scarf (his mother made it for him but she thinks he accepted a gift from one of his fangirls)

naruto invites her to his room for ramen after her stomach grumbles and she runs off, embarrassed

she ends up in a park, where she cries while saying that as long as he's happy she's happy
>>
>>119354377

overprotective naruto suddenly becoming aware that hinata is hot stuff and being jealous is one thing

making hinata sad for some lame and tired jealousy plot is another, it only worked on the last because it was short
>>
>>119354386
>naruto invites her to his room for ramen after her stomach grumbles and she runs off, embarrassed
I thought she ran off because she misunderstood since it was late at night. For all she knew, he could've been dating all of those fangirls, and she was just "another girl" to him.
>>
>>119354465
the scene was cut for the teaser, movie spoilers say her stomach grumbled (she hadn't eaten all day). Earlier in Ichikaru she said she wasn't hungry to get away from the fangirls, that's why Naruto tells her "see? you are hungry. If you want I have a cup of ramen in my room". Hinata's all red because she's embarrassed.
>>
File: 3234324.png (213 KB, 500x539) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3234324.png
213 KB, 500x539
>>119354552
>"see? you are hungry. If you want I have a cup of ramen in my room"

smooth without even trying to

i wonder if he invited her again when they came back from the moon
>>
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 736x1021) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 736x1021
> the beautiful family that couldn't be
>>
>>119347512
>naruto shipping
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
File: 8867557.jpg (1 MB, 1100x1584) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8867557.jpg
1 MB, 1100x1584
>>119354918

> naruto acting like he's 15
> sakura beating the shit out of him for being playful

yeah, I can see why people would want this over what we got
>>
File: 886.jpg (34 KB, 500x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
886.jpg
34 KB, 500x366
>>119354918

based kishi giving us superior family
>>
>>119354918
This comic only makes me appreciate Naruto's canon adult design(since he actually looks like a man instead of a teenager) and that he hooked up with Hinata.

>>119354646
Yes. He still invited her for a cup of ramen, only it was cock-flavored.
>>
>>119355154

they probably look 15 here because the author only had pre epilogue panels to trace
>>
File: 1420322312899.jpg (154 KB, 500x2714) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420322312899.jpg
154 KB, 500x2714
>>119354918
Sakura looks body terrifying with her back to Naruto. I guess that's what happens when you face 98% of the time, the 2% you have nothing to trace comes out totally wrong.
>>
File: 267176.jpg (213 KB, 725x616) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
267176.jpg
213 KB, 725x616
>>119354918
Looking at this, I think I finally understand why I like the idea of Naruto being with Hinata more; their relationship as a whole comes across as more mature and loving. The NS marriage here looks like something that's been taken straight out of a sitcom.
>>
>>119355272

the best part about this is that is completely in character
>>
>>119355309
>straight out of a sitcom

ns's wet dream does sound like the nagging wife/beta husband so common in american sitcoms

explains why western fans of the ship are more asspained about it than the nips
>>
>>119347512
It's baffling the amount of mental gymnastics people do to justify their ships. The romance isn't even complex. Sakura never stopped loving Sasuke even when he was at his worst.
>>
File: 1415979606143.jpg (857 KB, 2640x893) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415979606143.jpg
857 KB, 2640x893
>>119355309
Agreed. While a lot of people complain about Bolt being edgy in the final chapter, I appreciate that within in chapter you can still understand his character. A spoiled brat who's not used to not having his father's full attention. Whereas I honestly can't see the offspring of Naruto and Sakura being anything other than a sterile and boring character.
>>
>>119349511
Naruto, from best to worst:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq6lmdxrhAU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ_77RWuNc8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pekOh0H2YUk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRnSVaDJMPo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4v3mR0Fs9U

Shippuden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkRyA8uTLt4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbWVhnapI4Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UJmpeXKQDQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QztgmqfvRJM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QV5fEd-jpc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJAYZpYA-MY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMSTKLTrDH0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaJWTaKNJOM


The ones I did not mention didn't matter.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 800x414) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 800x414
i remember how they all obsessed over Sakura's forehead and how Naruto was going to kiss it

>Sasuke taps her forehead instead
>NSfags get rekt
>>
>>119353210
some anon posted a 45 minute rip yesterday
>>
>>119355457
>Whereas I honestly can't see the offspring of Naruto and Sakura being anything other than a sterile and boring character.
I think their kid would be the same way as Bolt. Honestly, it wouldn't matter who Naruto ended up with, his kid would still have a hard time dealing with the fact that his dad is busy and that he can't have him to himself all the time. I guess that's just a thing that comes with being Hokage.

The thing I don't understand is NSfags somehow believing this would be any different if Naruto married Sakura.
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 781x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 781x1024
>>>>>> abomination with whisker
>>
>>119355636
NaruSaku is trash, but SasuSaku is even worst.
The only decent main pairing is NaruHina.
>>
>>119356014
This. Kishi did something right with NH, the only bad thing I can say about it is that it needed more development. Relationship-wise they're great for each other.
>>
File: 1419133251016.jpg (142 KB, 1148x1300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419133251016.jpg
142 KB, 1148x1300
>>119355772
Her whole body looks completely disjointed and genuinely off to me. First I thought it was just the head that seemed weird like the neck was broken, but now it's really just everything.
>>
>>119355772
Holy shit that's terrible. NSfags can't even get decent fanart?
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 900x694) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 900x694
>>119356124

you've got shit taste anon

look at this thing of beauty
now compare with those monstrous kids
>>
>>119356124
to be fair, ladygt is an excellent copy pasta artist and it was pretty much fate that NSfags worshiped her since only she could make the "real" ending for those delusional fucks.
>>
>>119356214
>bland as fuck oc daughter.
>>
They just wanted Hinata to suffer, is that so wrong?
>>
File: 1418142309481.jpg (191 KB, 845x928) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418142309481.jpg
191 KB, 845x928
>>119356214
I always find it unsettling in her work that Naruto and Sakura literally don't age at all. Are they sucking the life force from their daughter? What is the weird pink thing? I don't get it.
>>
>>119356214
Shit no, man.
The kid is bland as fuck and ugly to boot.
Blond hair with that color of hair tie? Disgusting.
Not to mention that thing she's holding. The fuck is that supposed to be?
>>
>>119356480
>I always find it unsettling in her work that Naruto and Sakura literally don't age at all
They're not allowed to grow up, not physically or emotionally. It's like how they now hate Naruto now because he acts like a man his age instead of 13 year old child. God forbid that you grow up and mellow out.
>>
>>119356214
That looks like shit
>>
>>119356360

if you look closely even the second hokage is disgusted at whats going on here.

based tobirama.
>>
File: image:.jpg (148 KB, 718x1014) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image:.jpg
148 KB, 718x1014
thank you 774.
>>
>>119355772
>>119356214
Seriously, what the Hell is the pink thing even supposed to be?
>>
>>119356856
A tadpole.
>>
>>119356840
is this new? if yes, going to check his twitter
>>
>>119356360
Flat girls identify themselves with the flat main female lead. Of course they want Hinata to suffer.
>>
>>119356974
Yes just posted a few minutes ago infact.
>>
>>119356360
NSfags are so pissed that their girl "lost", but Sakura won't exactly end up heartbroken because Naruto and Hinata are fucking like rabbits. In fact she encourages that shit.
>>
>>119356903
That's weird and makes no sense. Am I to assume the child summoned the tadpoles? Where did it come from? Who's frogs child is it then, and why doesn't it even look remotely similar to any of the summoning frogs? Why does it wear a bowtie? Its confusing.
>>
>>119355649
link pls kind anon
>>
>>119355635
> Kanashimi wo yasashisani worst

You're doing it wrong.
>>
File: ns mocking.png (296 KB, 1310x1022) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ns mocking.png
296 KB, 1310x1022
>>119357219
well, NSfags hoped, that Sakura will hate Hinata for loving Naruto or some other BS
>>
So what is your favorite track from the original?
Favorite track from Shippuden?
Favorite Track from any of the movies(even some of the filler ones have good tracks).
Here are mine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wknP5Mxmuzw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ISfifczkgM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb-9ycdg2_0
>>
File: 3636.jpg (331 KB, 657x1141) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3636.jpg
331 KB, 657x1141
>>119355772

> ns spawn
> better than himawari

pick one
>>
>>119357275
http://www.animeyt.tv/2014/12/the-last-naruto-movie-sub-espanol.html?m=1

its just a mash up of recent leaks and probably not even in order and has semi-accurate subs in burrito speak.

don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>119356214
sakura looks like a kid with that stupid bow in her hair

even their colors clash
>>
>>119357410
oh, all right. I thought it was gonna be 45 "new" minutes in one bit.
>>
>>119356480

that's because she was sloppier with her tracing back then and she only had 15 year old naruto and sakura to copy
>>
File: 9e5.png (446 KB, 2198x1480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9e5.png
446 KB, 2198x1480
Made me remember this.
>>
>>119357389
part 1 (because already used up Naruto's main theme): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV9a4DaxhCs
Shippuuden: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5FRkdE5D5Q
RtN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxV4P0z0xyA
The Last: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb-9ycdg2_0
>>
File: 767.gif (2 MB, 500x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
767.gif
2 MB, 500x270
>>119356979

sakura fags are mad because they think hinata was supposed to stay the shy fat weirdo who never gets the guy and who's clearly inferior to smart and acceptably cool and popular pinkbitch

not just ns fags, ss fags think like this to, which is why they are so assblasted at Hinata looking like a goddess in the movie, even saying she's stealing sakura's style
>>
>>119357548
linked wrong Shika one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3LNQOcjR_c
>>
>>119357410
I just can not get over how perfect those last 5 minutes are. They're everything I ever wanted and more.
>>
>>119357219

that's because the live vicariously through her, which is why they are so upset when she doesn't act like they want her to

how dare sakura not hate hinata as much as they do!
>>
File: 7888.png (167 KB, 637x587) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7888.png
167 KB, 637x587
>>119357410

> naruto tucking hinata's hair and caressing her face before the kiss

smooth
>>
>>119357334
I find that to be a sign of a bad romance if you have to shit on or kill off the competition.
>>
>>119357706
They wanted Tsunade to die too.
>>
>>119357742
die because Naruto and Sakura will have something to cry over, what is not sasuke, or because she never stopped loving Dan?
>>
>>119357785
Both.
>>
>>119357742
For more muh parallels?
>>
>>119357577
I'm so glad that Naruto develops feelings for her early in the film and spends a chunk of the movie just noticing and admiring Hinata like he's really seeing her for the very first time, leading up to his confession.
>>
>>119357334
Sakura's father seems pretty based, she's a bitch for disliking him.

> Sasuke would understand

Why would she even think that? He'd be the last person on the entire planet to understand her shitty antics.
>>
hnnnng
>>
File: 1414681547082.jpg (13 KB, 310x293) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414681547082.jpg
13 KB, 310x293
>Eroquis drawing picture of Hinata
>>
was a fun ride, have some autistic Tekken customs
>>
>>119357785

they thought that her with her dying breath she'll tell sakura to not make the same mistakes she made and to fuck the guy that crushed on her
>>
>>119357826

I like how different he is when he's clearly in love, as opposed to how he acts when he's got a crush

even in the little omake he took the time to go to sai for advice because he didnt want to fuck it up
>>
>>119347512
I liked both NS and NH so I never cared about who would win just how.

The way everyone came together as an after thought and how we never got to see any of these relationships move forward in the manga really makes me bitter about how it all ended.

I mean the ending was complete shit anyway excusing a sociopath that only gave up because his one shot at screwing the world is blocked by a ninja he can never beat now hat he no longer has access to the biju's powers.

What type of ending is this.
>>
>>119358037
We'll always have SP fillers.
They won't miss out on the chance of showing us relationship developments of ShikaTema, SaiIno and the others, r-right?
>>
>>119358037
Naruto and Hinata got an entire movie dedicated to their love story, and there were still hints in the manga. And ShikaTema and SaiIno also had hints. The only one that didn't was the fat guy and the black chick.
>>
>>119358037

the manga has been sit for years, if you thought the ending is when things started going to hell, then you were only in for the shipping
>>
>>119358083
Will SP be competent enough to play "Wind" during Sasuke's final monologue? I really hope they do that.
>>
>>119357510
It's a joke pasta but the Hyuga really did benefit at the end after all the Senju/Uchiha circlejerk. They lost Neji but gained so much more.
>>
>>119358037
It's an action movie so only the action and stupid plot mattered.
The only weekly writer that can do romance well is Nobuhiro Wakatsuki but he is on a whole other level. Monthly manga also have better romance in general.
>>
>>119355772
What in the name of god is that thing?
>>
File: 032.png (4 MB, 2792x1018) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
032.png
4 MB, 2792x1018
When the fuck is someone going to upload a cam of the naruto movie christ
>>
File: 87555.jpg (219 KB, 500x1805) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
87555.jpg
219 KB, 500x1805
>>119357826
and he'll never let her go
>>
File: 035sn.png (469 KB, 767x662) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
035sn.png
469 KB, 767x662
I'm surprised there was a scene in the movie where Naruto and Sakura comes to an mutual understanding that they're in love with other people. Didn't Kishimoto himself mention he liked that scene? Something about it being a parting scene for Naruto and Sakura regarding the idea of a romantic relationship between the two of them?
>>
>>119358482

when it's released in australia
>>
>>119358482
Man i hope killer bee is there wedding singer.
>>
>>119358507
> You two should just blow up and die ever after!!


As if Shikamaru would ever be so jelly, he'd be happy for his bro and for Hinata.
>>
>>119351777
>The thing you saw between Naruto and Sakura was them growing closer as friends, because of Sasuke. Everything that makes and breaks NS is Sasuke.
Their mutual obession over a psychopat brought them closer together. Truly the greatest love story ever told.
>>
>>119358482
>dat Temari hair
>dat handsome Chouji
>Iruka as the best man
>even B got to come
>>
>>119358513
>Pic related is Sakura smiling at Naruto because he's talking about how cool Sasuke is
It's like poetry.
>>
>>119358612

not jelly, he wants hem to focus on the mission
>>
>>119358482
Where is Kankuro? Not invited just because he bullied Naruto and Konohamaru once? How bitter of them.
>>
>>119358730

> dat Ino
> dat neji portrait
> dat hanabi and konohamaru
> dat hiashi
>>
>>119358782
Kankuro is to busy being chuuni to come.
>>
>>119348713
Thread should have ended here.
>>
>>119358482
>kakashi still looks like he's 20
>he should be 40+ now

wut
>>
>>119347512
>>
The type of people who supported NaruSaku are the type of people who get cucked by that same girl with Sakura ' s personality the next time a guy like Sasuke walks into town.
>>
>>119358782
He's more of a friend of a friend isn't he? Gaara was probably the only one coming to begin with.
>>
>>119358987

what about female ns fags?
>>
>>119358933
He's 30 something in that picture. It's the epilogue where he is 40+ years.
>>
>>119359113
Girls with entitlement issues if they can self insert or they just can't read characters.
>>
>>119358933

Helps that he covers over half of his face.
>>
>>119359113
Girls who act bitchy towards everyone and expect them to still like them.

Or, like me pre-timeskip, people who think SS is shit, that Sakura will see the light soon, that Hinata is a creepy fucktard with her fidgeting and that Naruto deserves to "get what he wants".

Started liking Hinata before Naruto's Neji fight and when she fought Pain though while Sakura never changed.
>>
>>119359274
That explains the Hinata hate threads then before the last on 2ch.
>>
File: hnnngggg.jpg (13 KB, 378x301) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hnnngggg.jpg
13 KB, 378x301
>>119355272
>Dat Himawari
>>
>>119355457
> doesn't know if wanna be hokage or the best medic ninja in the world

the cringe is real.
Why do they think kids want to be just like their parents?

Bolt is more realistic for snubbing the Kage.
>>
File: ladygt 1.jpg (248 KB, 800x1132) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ladygt 1.jpg
248 KB, 800x1132
>>119355772
>>
File: ladygt 2.jpg (249 KB, 800x1132) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ladygt 2.jpg
249 KB, 800x1132
>>119359915
>>
>>119358152

While I'm interested in the movie reports already make it clear that retcons/ignores some of the progress in the manga itself. Really would have liked a scene or two of NH just hanging out together during down time or at least have Naruto make an off hand comment that he finds her attractive or such would really have help lay a bit more solid a base.

>>119358169

I long realized the manga had degraded and had only kept up with it out of habbit. In fact I was kind of shocked how I felt nothing for the end when it came. Everyone was gushing about their nostalgia but I really didn't feel anything short of the disappointment at how they resolved the Sasuke Issue. But even then we all new Kishi could never let him face consequences for any of his actions. That being the one thing he remained consistent in his writing.

All in all I simply feel disappointed something I had kept up with for such a long time ended the way it did but really outside of that minor regret I have kind of grown numb to the series and was hardly interested when it was actually still running.
>>
>>119359855
They want children to be angels when in reality it's more like your child will have flaws.
NHartists made idealistic children just like NS before the ending.
>>
File: ladygt 3.jpg (243 KB, 800x1132) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ladygt 3.jpg
243 KB, 800x1132
>>119359960
>>
>>119357317
It's not worst, I really like it. All the other ones I didn't mention are worse. That was more of a top OP's.
>>
>>119355635
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX5vcTGcAK0
>didn't matter
please commit sudoku
>>
>>119347512
Romance in Naruto is a fucking mess. The Man didn't know where the hell he was going with all that bullshit.

NaruSaku should've completely been nerfed after that Five Kage Summit arc. That would've reduced fanboy-rage at the end. Instead he just kept baiting the two pairings constantly.
>>
File: ladygt 4.jpg (257 KB, 800x1132) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ladygt 4.jpg
257 KB, 800x1132
>>119360004
>>
>>119359977
The Sasuke issue was resolved like how I imagined it. Not sure what you were expecting.
>>
File: ladygt 5.jpg (226 KB, 800x1132) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ladygt 5.jpg
226 KB, 800x1132
>>119360047
>>
>>119355457

> loves seeing his mommy punch his daddy

...ok
>>
>>119360032
It pretty much was blown. The girlfriend thing with Minato was another prank by Naruto.
>>
File: ladygt 6.jpg (182 KB, 800x1132) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ladygt 6.jpg
182 KB, 800x1132
>>119360089
>>
>>119359977
>retcons

like?
>>
File: ladygt 7.jpg (235 KB, 800x1132) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ladygt 7.jpg
235 KB, 800x1132
>>119360138

End.

lol at how fat she looks in this one.

All in all not a bad idea, too bad this never happened ;^)
>>
>>119360112
naruto's blank face should have made that clear
>>
>>119360138

ew

it's so ooc

people weren't kidding when they say she basically rewrites the characters to fit their fanfic
>>
>>119355635
anon-kun, pls:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2brx9e_naruto-shippuuden-opening-16-the-last-naruto-the-movie-version_shortfilms
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1lnbvj_naruto-shippuden-opening-15-hd-guren-by-does_tv
>>
>>119360014
Did this animation of the girls fighting Konan really happen? I don't recall it, would be pretty cool.
>>
>>119360096
Yeah, man, I don't understand that shit at all.
Do they mean that Sakura loves Naruto because she hits him, and Hinata doesn't because she doesn't do spousal abuse? That's very fucked up.
>>
>>119359983
The difference being this particular kid was literally made because they hate Bolt for being flawed.
>>
>>119360174
>too bad this never happened

naruto being a beta faggot and sakura being an ooc that looks like her?

i'll take onee-san sakura and smooth naruto over this shit, no matter how well traced it is
>>
>>119360138
For a moment I thought this was from the manga. Damn. Do we have anything like that for Naruhina?
>>
>>119347512

You can't spell Naruto without NTR
>>
>>119360255

sakura keeps him in line, because in their world naruto is an eternal manchild that needs a strong womyn treating him like a dog

hinata accepts him how he is and he acts mature around her, this is bad in their minds for some reason
>>
>Salad losing her mind on the inside at prospect of her daddy coddling her
muh sides

I don't like Bolt and Himawari's leaf-ahoges.
>>
>>119356214
What the fuck is that pink shit she's holding?
>>
File: hfg.jpg (619 KB, 1024x1458) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hfg.jpg
619 KB, 1024x1458
>>119360280

soel-chan

but she has her own style, which I prefer, ladygt is a good tracer but she doesn't get the characters and the only thing she's good at is copying
>>
>>119360280
That literally trace? Probably, but there are a lot of good artists who use Kishimoto's general style but without tracing (noahixa, soel-chan, charu).
>>
File: B5MKO7lCEAEwAAK.jpg (110 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B5MKO7lCEAEwAAK.jpg
110 KB, 1024x1024
>>119360323
They wanted to raise Naruto as a child and then fuck him. Pretty disturbing if you think about it.
>>
>>119360280
not really, but we have following artists:
nanashi (774)
noahxica
gabzilla, if you like a western distinct artstyle
soel-chan
dymx (although she is more an SS)
hinaxnaru
charu-san
HaneRu
I might miss some artists, though
>>
>>119360358
A tadpole, apparently. Read the thread.
And yeah, fuck if we know the fuck it's even doing there.
>>
>>119360405
charu and noahixa are not similar to kishi, soel-chan is the closest one
>>
>>119359274
>Naruto deserves to "get what he wants"
Was NH a bad end for him? He didn't get Sakura who he crushed on, but Hinata loves him more than Sakura ever could.
>>
File: KakashiParalols.png (1 MB, 1075x1064) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KakashiParalols.png
1 MB, 1075x1064
Remember /a/. I you want to love a girl you must touch her heart.
>>
>>119360563
No it's obvious his relationship with Hinata is more healthy than his relationship with his entire team.
Sasuke and Kakashi are even bad influences on him as seen here.>>119360575
>>
File: 1.jpg (526 KB, 728x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
526 KB, 728x1920
>>119360450

that's not counting all the new ones in the nh tag in pixiv
>>
>>119360563
No, because he grew out of that childhood crush (something that Sakura should've done too).

Hinata is better than anything he could've ever dreamed of.
>>
File: 2.jpg (414 KB, 666x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2.jpg
414 KB, 666x1920
>>119360668
>>
File: Leeroy_jenkins.jpg (53 KB, 550x629) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Leeroy_jenkins.jpg
53 KB, 550x629
I actually just recently started watching Naruto because Shippuden looks cool and I never watched it as a kid.

I always avoided Naruto due to the motherfuckers in high school who walked around in Naruto headbands making ninja signs and wanting to be Sasuke.

Looking back, I don't understand why people hated Naruto as a character (just because I didn't watch it doesn't mean I wasn't privy to a lot of retarded conversations). In a show full of people trying to be cool and just coming off as edgy faggots, it's nice to watch one guy who says fuck the bullshit, and charges in headfirst. He's like the ninja Leeroy Jenkins, and I find it hilarious.

I'm glad to hear the best girl won. Sakura a shit.

Also, please tell me Fiend Butterfly Choji becomes a thing. That was cool.
>>
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING NARUTARDS
>>
>>119351567
TL
>Hinata: Sorry I'm late, Naruto-kun...! (Hanabi held me up)
>Naruto: Oh, don't worry about it, tteba...
>YOOOOOHHH!!!!
>H: Huh- KYAAAAA!?
>N: OAAAAAA!!!!!
>H: KYAAAAA!?
>N: THAT APPEARAAAAAAAAANCE!!!!
>H: I'm sorry! It doesn't suit me, does iiit?!
>>119351593
>N: ON THE CONTRARY, IT'S INCREDIBLY CUUUUUUUUTE!!!!
>H: KYAAAAAA!!!
>Crowd: What's going on?
>[muttering]
>That girl's cute.
>Eh?
>What, what?
>That girl's not crying?
>She's totally my type.
>[muttering]
>N: DOOOOOON'T LOOK
>H: KYAAAA!?
>N: AT MY HINATAAAA!!!!
>H: KYAAAAaaa....
>Crowd: Oh, they disappeared
>Are they hiding?
>Seemed like Konoha's specialty couple
>Booooring
>Seems like a nice relationship
>Sakura: What is he doing...?
>I'm glad these other people behaved this way*
Most sense I can make out of that final line.
>>
File: 3.jpg (466 KB, 761x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3.jpg
466 KB, 761x1920
>>119360714
>>
>>119360014
Pretty mediocre tbh.
>>
File: 4.jpg (419 KB, 483x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4.jpg
419 KB, 483x1920
>>119360762
>>119360563
it wasn't. But NS fags thought Hinata was inferior because 1) they thought she was the uncool ugly fatso and 2) lowly side character
>>
File: EveryoneIsSauce.jpg (43 KB, 500x259) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
EveryoneIsSauce.jpg
43 KB, 500x259
Wouldn't the series be better like this?
>>
File: 5.jpg (405 KB, 799x1826) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5.jpg
405 KB, 799x1826
>>119360809
>>
>>119359504
What reasons do people have for hating Hinata? Feeling indifference or hating the character type maybe but what did she do that's not related to romance that could warrant hatred?
>>
File: 6.jpg (509 KB, 715x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6.jpg
509 KB, 715x1920
>>119360845
>>
>>119356840
>Naruto accidentally grabbing some huge titty
>Going for the full squeeze instead of backing off
Good, Naruto, you look kind of cool.
>>
>>119360741
> becomes a think

What do you mean?
He gets paired up with a cutie from another village in the epilogue.

Other than that, nothing really significant, like all of the Konoha rookies except Team 7 and maybe Shikamaru.
>>
File: 47842591_p4.jpg (72 KB, 450x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47842591_p4.jpg
72 KB, 450x600
>>119360450
yukimichi a.k.a. snowsky is one you missed.
They drew this >>119360410 as well as pic related.
>>
FUCK OFF WITH NARUTO THREADS ALREADY NEWFAGS
>>
File: 7.jpg (262 KB, 800x1108) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7.jpg
262 KB, 800x1108
>>119360888
>>
>>119360235
>not a shippuden OP
>meh tier
>>
>>119360880
early 2005 hinata hate threads were full of that Hinata is an unhealthy stalker.
It's also 2ch.
>>
>>119357393
>Himawari grows up with Hinata's body but Hanabi's personality
The men of Konoha are not prepared.
>>
>>119360880

in my experience, hinata haters hate her either because she gets in the way of their ship or because they see her as competition for their favourite female character
>>
File: 1420050324625.png (690 KB, 1125x632) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420050324625.png
690 KB, 1125x632
>>119360931
Let us have a tokyo ravens thread instead.
>>
File: 8.jpg (437 KB, 790x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8.jpg
437 KB, 790x1920
>>119360934
>>
>>119360880
I used to dislike her during part one.
Like you said, it was the character type, that creepy fidgeting, inability to properly talk around Naruto... it was annoying.

But she developed into something greater so now I can look at her past self with more understanding.

> that scene in the Last where her and Naruto's childhood selves run hand in hand
I cry evertiem ;_;
>>
>>119360943
Vocal minority louder than the majority.
>>
>>119350542

to be fair, I think hinata was a better choice for naruto.

Sakura loved naruto in a teammate and ally way, hinata loved naruto in a special way.
>>
File: 1420370509251.png (1 MB, 960x854) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420370509251.png
1 MB, 960x854
>>119354386
That's pretty fucling depressing
>>
File: naruto part 1.jpg (53 KB, 350x279) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
naruto part 1.jpg
53 KB, 350x279
>>119360174
It's interesting how different Naruto acts when he is in a relationship with Hinata compared to when he's with Sakura (assuming he would act like this). With Hinata he is more down-to-earth, but it also makes his affection for her seem more genuine and even "adult" (for lack of a better word) than the over-the-top dogged nice guy we're seeing in LadyGT's comic. Naruto very much acts like his thirteen year old self in this.
>>
>>119361189

which is why if anybody is going to get the jealous plot, it should be naruto, not her
>>
>>119361251
This.
I hope Hinata gets wooed by some chunin-exam-taker from another village, even without Naruto there.
Maybe Kiba gets nervous about it because he knows NaruHina are meant to be.

Unlikely but I can dream.
>>
>>119361244

with hinata he's a man, with sakura he's a preteen even in ns fags wettest fantasies
>>
>>119353219

awkward couples are usally the best couples.
>>
>>119361330

> neji, kiba and shino have to deal with her suitors because naruto is clueless
> naruto is still bothered when, after the war, a lot of chuunin want to woo her, but he doesn't understand why
> neji is facepalming from the afterlife
>>
File: 00.jpg (77 KB, 480x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
00.jpg
77 KB, 480x600
>>
File: 47984539_p0.jpg (156 KB, 775x1045) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47984539_p0.jpg
156 KB, 775x1045
>>119353319
I don't want either to suffer really. Both of them were starving for love too much.
>>
>>119361507
Is that from a phone game or something?
>>
>>119361514

well, pre last naruto wouldn't be suffering, he'd just be overprotective of her without knowing why

after the last, it would just give him more reasons to be all over her all the time, not that she minds
>>
>>119360174
she have skills to draw this.
>>
>>119355635

Man, I remember being a teenager thinking this was the coolest thing.

I get a little teary eyed when I look back on it.

Naruto really was a lot of fun.
>>
>ALWAYS been a hinatafag
>timeskip sakura looks 100x better than hinata

this is the definition of bittersweet
>>
>>119360244
Another mislead of SP. But almost all the animation in that op looks pretty cool.
>>
File: 1.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>119361689
>watching old naruto fights

Man they had some bad ass fights back then. I wish the movie had more tactical combat like old naruto and not just rasengan spam
>>
>>119361764
She does?
>>
>>119361806
She doesn't.
>>
File: control yourself.gif (2 MB, 500x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
control yourself.gif
2 MB, 500x270
>>119361688
Definitely. I'm not sure what NSfags are even complaining about. So Naruto and Sakura loves other people in canon, and I guess that's a hard pill to swallow, but it's not like they care about staying true to the characters, so why not just enjoy their quality NS fanwork and be happy? Everyone wins that way.
>>
>>119356214

konahamaru making that face?
>>
So did we ever find out who else was on the poster with Naruto?
>>
>>119361028

Well, there went my heart.

>ever since hinata won, i keep popping onto /a/ for a sec, and leave feeling *better*
>this is weird
>>
>>119357334

I still think sakura was such an under played character.

Her parents don't seem to be any type of special ninja bloodline and she just worked hard to get her abilities similar to how lee was.
>>
>>119361847

because they spent years claiming they were right, even that girl that made that big ass manifesto switched from hinata to sakura when part 2 started and it looked like sakura was clearly in the lead

just look at the ns tag in tumblr, most of it is complaining about other ships and not enjoying their own, it was always about being on the winning side
>>
>>119361829
>>119361806
Hinata just got bigger and more generic.
>>
>>119361847
Because they genuinely thought NS would happen because they're retarded. So they're really embarrassed. Like that James Cassidy. Can you imagine making those 50, 1 hour long videos about NS being obvious canon and then this comes out?
>>
>>119361976
Sakura just got taller and became more of a cunt.
Two can play at this game, anon.
>>
>>119357510

god, sometimes you gotta ask yourself how on earth are the readers more insightful then the author.

Its gotta be autism.
>>
>>119361956
wait, I'm now out of loop, someone switched camps during early part 2 and it was someone, who wrote a manifesto? what happened to this person?
>>
>>119362049

autism you say?
>>
>>119361847
it's not the same as winning.

man I'm glad Hinata won.
>>
>>119358782

Probably is in charge of sand village while garra was away.
Garra has a lot of trust in faith in his brother.
Sometimes I forget that garra's whole squad were all siblings.
>>
>>119362053

she was a hinata "fan" before part 2 and thought she'd win the narubowl, but because she didn't get screentime when part 2 started she changed her mind, because Sakura was the lead and Hinata was a lowly side character

I think it was after Sakura's fake confession that she dropped Naruto and went on to read manwha, but she's still pretty butthurt about it. I'd be butthurt too if I had made a whole manifesto and then have the author shit all over it.
>>
>>119362087
#sasukarin

Who in their right mind would SasuKarin?
>>
>>119358482

>lee use to be in wheelchair/crutches
>now guy is in wheel chair

I wonder how guy lives with himself now, maybe he becomes a teacher because he was pretty damn good at training a non jutsu user like lee.
>>
>>119361956
>>119362019
>because they spent years claiming they were right
>Because they genuinely thought NS would happen
I assume they just "forgot" about Sakura loving Sasuke? Funny how that kept being mentioned, even in part 2. It's almost as if Kishimoto was trying to tell them something.

I guess they thought Sakura's fake confession to Naruto and him calling her out on her bullshit meant their ship was going to happen as well?
>>
>>119359029
>He's more of a friend of a friend isn't he?

I hope he'll be there during the chunin exam fillers, I really liked him after all his puppet shit was expanded on.

> yfw all his childhood friends are dead (thanks Gaara) and he couldn't make himself become friends with the Konoha rookies
>>
>>119362225
Naruto and sasuke both completely lost their arms, yet they got a new one.

I don't see why they can't fix Gai's leg. Doesn't make sense.
>>
>>119362208
so if I understand you right, she wrote a manifestor for NS? sometimes I wonder if people have too much time in their hand, but hey, I'm the guy making autistic NaruHina customisations for Tekken, so it's not like I have the right to judge
>>
>>119362217

nsfags trying to get rid of sasuke and karin fags that think karin is a strong womyn
>>
>>119360836
Whoever did this forgot to do Negi.
>>
>>119362285

they always dreamed that sakura would get over him and realize what a nice guy naruto was and switch to him

not even sakura confessing again a couple of chapters before the manga ended broke their delusion
>>
>>119362285
>I assume they just "forgot" about Sakura loving Sasuke? Funny how that kept being mentioned, even in part 2. It's almost as if Kishimoto was trying to tell them something.

Honestly, that's pretty accurate.

Most NS fans simply forgot that Sakura loved Sasuke, and those who didn't forget believed with 100% certainty that Sakura was going to fall out of love with Sasuke due to him being edgy. Of course, they conveniently forgot that the whole damn point of part 2 was never giving up on Sasuke no matter how edgy he became, and that theme somehow flew over their heads.

Even if you don't like SS as a pairing, it was still going to happen just going by the themes Kishi was pushing about forgiveness and redemption.
>>
File: let_the_salt_flow.png (415 KB, 1006x985) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
let_the_salt_flow.png
415 KB, 1006x985
>>119362087
on a related note, the narusaku.com lockdown apparently finally ended.
>>
>>119362032
This isn't true and you know it, fuck off. I'm thrilled hinata won, but don't be this retarded.
>>
>>119361954
That's what Kishimoto was going for with Lee & Sakura. Problem was that her part one self left a bad impression to a lot of people.
>>
>>119362442
>get your own logic used against you
>call the other person retarded
>>
>>119362337

she wrote THE manifesto, back when ns was stronger it was fucking everywhere
shipping nh between the start of part 2 and her confession was hard
>>
>>119360809

I can understand kiba, but shino going along with this plan seems out of character.

but then again he was always weird.
>>
>>119362155
>it's not the same as winning
Yeah. It wasn't about thinking Naruto and Sakura were cute together and having fun with that idea. It was about being right. It's that feeling of knowing what really happened that makes them go batshit. Because no amount of NS fancomics is going to change the fact that Naruto got over his crush on Sakura and fell in love with Hinata. Even LadyGT herself admitted it in her own way; she can't seem to draw Naruto and Sakura anymore.
>>
File: 0526.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0526.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>>119362442
So am I, man. But bullshit is bullshit.
>>
>>119362526

revenge because naruto always forgets him?
>>
>>119360836

god the whole show would be about emo conversation.
>>
>>119362539
>Even LadyGT herself admitted it in her own way; she can't seem to draw Naruto and Sakura anymore.

nh broke her

it's beautiful
>>
>>119361689
...and then shippuden came along...
>>
>>119360925

god, i forgot how short naruto was in the beginning.

he was 12-13 so its understandable though.
>>
>>119362539
>It was about being right. It's that feeling of knowing what really happened that makes them go batshit.

they got a huge ego over hinata and sasuke getting little screentime when part 2 started and yamato made that comment

it started going downhill for them when hinata confessed and didn't die
>>
>>119360931

oh cmon, most of /a/ is tsundere for naruto more then they will ever admit.
>>
File: who_cares.png (21 KB, 167x159) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
who_cares.png
21 KB, 167x159
>>119362616
>that feel when your god abandons you.
damn. those poor faggots.
>>
>>119361794
>>119361689
Seriously, watching those OP's, particularly shippuden's I get borderline angry brcause of the wasted potential. 'Cause naruto could've been really good -- it's not even that hard too imagine it, they just had to cut all the unnecessary shit, get more focused and not make as many terrible decisions in the writing process. Naruto laid a pretty competent foundation for shippuden. But alas, it wasn't meant to be,apparently.
>>
File: sensible salad.jpg (18 KB, 246x244) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sensible salad.jpg
18 KB, 246x244
i'm legit surprised there no homo art of toneri and naruto.
>>
>>119362650
Also malnourishment, probably. He mostly consumes ramen.

I guess Jiraiya offers him a far more balanced diet, what with the growth spurt he has over the three years and then to the Last.

If there's any growth spurt between the Last and 700, it's probably Hinata-based.
>>
>>119361189

god I wish there was a spin off of this ramen guy and he listens to all these crazy stories a lot of the hidden leaf ninja tell him when they et their ramen.

Hell, it would be hilarious if akastui members actually stopped by his place and someone like deidara (in disquise of course) told them what true art is and the ramen guy disagrees and says something like, "ramen is art, you enjoy every noodle of it and then once the bowl is empty you feel sad its gone but also a sense of enjoyment that you gave in to try some only to find yourself eating it all but wanting more. that is art, making people enjoy something so much they want more"

Deidara eats his last noodle and says he disagrees. he puts down money on the counter and walks away, then he walks back and sits down and he says "Hmmmmmmm... I'll have another bowl"
>>
>>119361794

yeah the old fights were cool because of how they had to fight strategically instead of with power like in DBZ. Thats what really got me into it, that shruiken trick naruto pulled on zabuza with sasuke was damn cool.
>>
>When you were drawing the design of when Naruto became 19 years old, what were you conscious about?
>omeway or another, I wanted to draw Naruto well, as being cool. Since Naruto was depicted with an impression that came out as being a little bit unrefined (/crude), no matter what, he also had a mischievous image in his lines. This mischievous manner was omitted a bit, as I wanted to show something like a“charm”when the boy started to calm down. Because I think that in becoming an adult, a man experiences love; now in my head, Naruto’s image is that of an adult (laughs).
>>
>>119361794

boondocks copied this side view of this fight scene. probably a homage.

Wasn't this one of the most poorly drawn episodes?
I remember it was against orochimaru that the art was just terrible in the forest.
>>
Seriously will nsfags get over this or still bitch about it till the end of time?
>>
>>119362474

see that would of been perfect in the ending.
>>
>>119363003
What are they still spamming the "Thank you" site?
>>
>>119354918
this feels wrong
>>
>>119363074
thats because it is.
>>
>>119363066
can't, the site closed down entries
>>
>>119362965
In my head, Naruto’s boyhood has ended, setting it at a time that’s a little after adolescence, I decided that “ Naruto would be together with Hinata” . However, not in particular, I didn’t contemplate much over the love story between the two of them. Since for that sort of story, I did not intend to describe (how they got together between ch.699 and ch.700). However, at the end of the manga, for the child born to Naruto, he’s similar to Naruto in that he’s a mischievous boy. As Naruto became Hokage, his child did graffiti on Naruto’s Hokage Monument’s face in the same manner. I wanted to get the same feeling in returning back to the manga’s first chapter (by including flashbacks of Naruto and Hinata’s childhood in the movie). So inside my head, at first there wasn’t an idea for the plot of the movie , at the time for producing the movie version, Pierrot’s direction, among other such things, screenplay writer Kyozuka Maruo-san suggested, “This time, why don’t we depict that (/their love-story) in this movie?”. It was like in that sense. The movie takes place two years after the original work, in order to do the love-story of the two people, they needed to be over 18 years old. I was picky about that and particularly fussing over it (laughs).
>>
File: 47842591_p5.jpg (104 KB, 550x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47842591_p5.jpg
104 KB, 550x750
>>119363003
Do Harmonians still bitch about Harry Potter?

answer: yes
>>
>>119362965
>Naruto’s image is that of an adult
I'm not certain that he looks like an adult now in the Last, but I'm certain my impression of him changed. The Last Naruto truly feels different from Part II Naruto.

Maybe it's the smooth thing.
>>
>>119363130
Are they attacking the assistant again? What are they doing now? Because when I checked a few days ago they seemed to have calmed down some though still butthurt.
>>
>>119347512
>implying you didn't expect harry to end up with hermione
>>
>>119363197

I didn't, it was obvious ron would win the hermionebowl since book 3
>>
>>119363156
He looks more like an adult in Kishi's sketches than in SP's design.
>>
Is there a reason why Naruto is depicted as being more grown up or mature in NH fanworks compared to NS fanworks? In NS fanworks he seems more hyper.
>>
>>119363197
I didn't. Watching the movie, it was obvious to me when Ron was like "It's levioooosah, not LevioSAH, no wonder she hasn't got any friends", and then Hermione ran away crying, it was clear that they'd end up together.
>>
>>119362965
>Someway or another, I wanted to draw Naruto well, as being cool.
So he drew him with the same haircut as the Coolest Guy.
>>
>>119363337

because naruto has always been more mature around hinata while his crush on sakura was pretty childish

ns fags can't let go of that crush so that's why their ideal naruto is a manchild that gets beaten by his wife
>>
>>119363332
The sketches seems to have him with a stronger jaw, for example.
>>
>>119363337

>does emotional maturity appeal to you
> () y
> () n

Right there you did a decent seperation
>>
>>119363494

pierrot aways makes the character look scrawnier, what they did to kiba is even worse
>>
>>119363337
Because in the Last he is more mature. Well, not everytime, just the few important moments, I guess.

I mean, his confession is entirely un-Naruto-like. He didn't say dattebayo once, his tone is low and sometimes subdued, he didn't try to mix his words, he just straight up confessed seriously.

Then there's the way he jumped through the moons with Hinata. He's just...calm, there. No excess happiness from finally getting together with the girl he loved, just a calm announcement that he loved her and wished to be with her until death do them part. That's "mature" I guess.

Also it's the different ways Naruto had interacted with Hinata and Sakura. With Sakura he's the 'younger brother' type, the one to be controlled and steered away from reckless rambunctious things. With Hinata he's the 'caring idol' type, the type that gives strength to the girl and is protective.

There are appeal in both situations.
>>
>>119363062
But that's how they are. By the end Lee is able to kick meteors in half and Sakura is one of the strongest woman in the series. They achieved that without any bloodline or "you are the chosen one" nonsense.
>>
File: 786.jpg (118 KB, 979x847) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
786.jpg
118 KB, 979x847
>>119363156
>The Last Naruto truly feels different from Part II Naruto
I welcome the change. He acts more mature, and acts like a young man, but without being too serious. The guy is almost 20, it would've been a sad sight if he still acted like a child.
>>
>>119363561
>I mean, his confession is entirely un-Naruto-like.

i don't think it's un-naruto like, naruto has never been shy when he knows what he wants

besides naruto has always acted more mature around hinata, remember when he showed her how insecure he was about fighting nedgy? with sakura he's always putting a front
>>
File: 47903546_p0.gif (355 KB, 1185x953) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47903546_p0.gif
355 KB, 1185x953
>>119360325
I think their leaf ahoge are cute.
>>
>>119363494

>Dat square jaw

Hmmm, I thought manga/anime always had a curved jawline for ease of mass production. It probably would have been rounded though in final product.
>>
>>119363671
Bolt has a natural one but it looks like Himawari puts hers up with a hair tie to be more like her brother.
>>
File: 145.jpg (14 KB, 151x145) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
145.jpg
14 KB, 151x145
>>119363671
>Used to be FEARED
>A force of nature itself.

how this happen
>>
File: 47938123_p6.jpg (174 KB, 842x595) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47938123_p6.jpg
174 KB, 842x595
>>119363554
Being Kiba is suffering.
>>
I wonder how'd Kurama feels now with Hinata. It's only with Naruto that he learned to appreciate real goodness. I bet that Uzumaki love feels warm and relaxing than restricting.

>Hinata can interact with Kyuubi by rubbing Naruto's whisker lines

>>119363740
Perfect daughter, perfect sister. If only she's a Hyuuga, then she'd have the Hyuuga talent of improving the manga.
>>
File: 1417916919104.png (460 KB, 1010x797) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417916919104.png
460 KB, 1010x797
>>119358036
>>
>>119363561
I like the way you explained this. Do you personally like this more calm change in his personality? Do you believe he would have acted differently if he was together with Sakura?
>>
hnnng
>>
File: 1545641548415.jpg (490 KB, 1280x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1545641548415.jpg
490 KB, 1280x1600
>>119363779
>>
>>119363779
hack writing.
>>
File: MagicGirlNaruHina.jpg (1 MB, 1488x1049) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MagicGirlNaruHina.jpg
1 MB, 1488x1049
Do you ship Cure Rouge x Cure Blossom /a/?
>>
>>119363554
Kiba's downgrade was the biggest tragedy. He went from this manly, rugged specimen...
>>
File: Kurama_ep.png (1 MB, 1914x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kurama_ep.png
1 MB, 1914x1080
>>119363785
>I wonder how'd Kurama feels now


He keeps whispering to Naruto how his mom liked to have sex to throw him off when he's making out with Hinata.
>>
>>119363809

> uses byakugan so she doesn't embarrass him by asking him
> doesn't care where she eats as long as its with him

tailor made for each other
>>
>>119363895
...to this dogshit.
>>
File: 1541584151516.jpg (22 KB, 392x295) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1541584151516.jpg
22 KB, 392x295
>>119363903
"Your mom liked it in the ass. Its a miracle you were born at all."
>>
>>119363903
> implying he wouldn't sit back and enjoy the show
>>
I guess this where they will show the LAST in Australia and New Zealand:
Australia
NSW
Event Cinemas – George St, Sydney
Dendy Cinema – Newtown.
Avoca Beach Picture Theatre – Avoca Beach
Hoyts Penrith
Hoyts Blacktown
VIC
Cinema Nova – Carlton
Hoyts Highpoint
Hoyts Frankston
QLD
Dendy Portside – Hamilton
Event Cinemas – Myer Centre
BCC Cairns City
Hoyts Sunnybank
SA
Palace Nova Eastend
Hoyts Tea Tree Plaza
WA
Luna Leederville
Hoyts Carousel
TAS
State Hobart
ACT
Dendy Canberra

New Zealand
Auckland Academy Cinemas
Hamilton Hoyts Metro
Wellington Paramount Cinema
Christchurch Hoyts Riccarton
Auckland Hoyts Sylvia Park
>>
>>119363971
The best waifu there ever was.
>>
>>119363997
>Naruto gets taller jumping from 173cm to 180cm
>Kiba instead is 174cm.
>>
>>119363895
>>119363997
> defeated by a fart
> becomes a joke in part 2
> this shit

why do they hate him so much?
>>
>>119364003
>Shit, man, you think the Shadow Clone thing was bizarre?
>That's nothing, you should've seen what your parents got up to
>Never looked at a seal the same way again, let me tell you that
>>
>>119364003
>Minato never knew this but she only got pregnant because his cum dribbled from her anus into her pussy.
>By the way congrats on the marriage.
>>
Did that doujin where Sarada gets forced to get fucked by Naruto by Sakura got released yet

I need it for a friend
>>
>>119364003
I don't care if it's not canon, Kurama just became best character.
>>
How does it feel to know that Hinata will always be second best in Naruto's heart, Hinatafags?
>>
>>119364085
>Obito thought he'd incorporated the Hiraishin seal into my seal, but he was wrong.
>Minato marked that ass for instant fucking and boy did he use it.
>Kid looked meek but he'd just appear at literally any hour of the day to pound that pussy until Kushina couldn't move.
>Then he'd just warp away, leaving her in a puddle of cum.
>>
>>119364120
You can't quit addictions anon.
>>
>>119364003
"ALL Uzumaki loved it in the ass. One day I'm gonna take control over you and you gonna learn what a peg is, boy."
>>
>>119364120
>implying Hinata doesn't cover herself in noodles and broth to let Naruto lick her clean
>>
>>119364052
CANON
A
N
O
N
>>
File: 47713754_p0.jpg (725 KB, 1000x1435) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47713754_p0.jpg
725 KB, 1000x1435
>>119363629
Too bad he doesn't SOUND like he's nearly 20.
>>
>>119364120
doesn't matter, she will always come first in naruto's cock.
>>
>>119364180
>Lemme tell you, the First Hokage may have been the God of Shinobi, but Mito came up with uses for "wood release" that Hashirama never would've thought of.
>>
Naruto's most important person:
Part 1: Sasuke?
Part 2: Sasuke
The Last/probably the rest of his life: Hinata

Right or wrong?
>>
>>119364180
Don't forget, he was sealed in Mito too. So he probably saw Hashirama and her fuck too.
He probably has like a mountain on blackmail on Konoha by now, just because of the bizarre shit they pull in the bedroom.
>>
File: 1420472385305.jpg (59 KB, 300x297) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420472385305.jpg
59 KB, 300x297
>>119364191
Is it me or has it gotten awfully hot in here?
>>
>>119364220
Why do nips think they have to use the same VA.
Then again Those HObbit actors looked aged compared to how they were in LOTR so I guess I should not complain.
>>
>>119364191
>covered herself in noodles and broth
This is disgusting.
>>
>>119364093
pls respond
>>
>>119364191
>not having kinky cosplay sex with Hinata dressed like a noodle
>>
File: 619393780066.png (511 KB, 641x553) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
619393780066.png
511 KB, 641x553
>>119364052
Ever since I started reading Naruto back in 2003 I always thought they should have gotten together, I still can't belive it happened.
>>
>>119364083
Kiba was Diet Naruto. He was expected to become a joke, unfortunately.
>>
>>119364367
The hobbit movies are an atrocity
>>
I can't believe we can actually say the sentence "Naruto fucked Hinata" and be right.
>>
>>119364220

actually. I was surprised at how mature he sounded in the movie, junko did a good job

>>119364383
he's gonna be slurping her pussy, that's for sure
>>
>>119364456
The big problem for me was that stupid love triangle. I don't mind some of the stuff they added that was hinted at in the book or in Tolkeins notes but that retarded love triangle made the movie one movie longer than it needed to be.
>>
>>119364446

he's a good bro, it's a shame
>>
>>119362320
Probably Guy understand that his time as a ninja ended. He proves himself and to the world how great his skill were. And inspire Lee to do the same thing.
>>
>>119364478
He had cummed inside her at least twice.
>>
>>119364490
>actually. I was surprised at how mature he sounded in the movie, junko did a good job

But can she pull of Hokage Naruto who is nearly 30?
>>
>>119364295
Did he sensed Hashirama thinking about Madara when he cummed inside Mito?
>>
>>119363666
>naruto has always acted more mature around hinata
It's sort of "ironic" (ESL here, still don't get irony) that Naruto is far more mature to Hinata, who's the very girl that admits directly to him that she likes him for being what he is, a boisterous brat that keeps on going. He was never so high-energy around Hinata and instead be quite calm, if not soft and gentle.
>>
>>119364888
Must native English speakers don't get irony.
>>
>>119364888

naruto can be gentle, but he became a boisterous brat to get attention

hinata was able to see past that and love him for his good and bad things
>>
File: 48013875_p2.png (59 KB, 500x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
48013875_p2.png
59 KB, 500x550
>>119364503
Why do people think Sauce would have been kinder to femruto?
>>
>>119364779
He probably tortured Mito daily with that.
>"How does it feel knowing no matter what you, you're not the most important in his mind?"
>"He's thinking of his sweet ass and his red eyes, not your wrinkled butt and stupid red hair."
>"I bet he'd love to have that man's cock in his mouth and vice versa, too bad you're not him!"
>>
>>119364281
Often times the most important people to a parent are the children.
Not that it means he wouldn't love Hinata, but maybe his love for his children would be even greater.
>>
>>119364888
>a boisterous brat that keeps on going
That was the very thing he admitted to her was an act. He's not as strong and tough as he makes himself out to be. Then she tells him that his weakness makes him a strong person.
>>
>>119362544
I also think the first design of Hinata was better than the second one. The RTN Hinata have a better design imo. But the Last Hinata design blows everything.
>>
File: starve.jpg (307 KB, 768x4403) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
starve.jpg
307 KB, 768x4403
>>119365172
The Last design is so good it turns Naruto's thoughts icha-icha.
>>
File: 1416883013873.jpg (206 KB, 500x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416883013873.jpg
206 KB, 500x395
>>119365025

She was the first to see good in him. I am still not sure how it all started, if it was the bully incident or her just noticing him off by himself training. But she saw past the hate and his acting like a brat to see he was honestly trying and wasn't as bad as others made him out to be.
>>
>>119365170
Funny how she became his weakness. That was outright mentioned in The Last.

That makes me wonder, do you think enemies tried to kidnap Hinata and/or their kids after Naruto became Hokage?
>>
File: 48013875_p12.png (3 MB, 874x2509) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
48013875_p12.png
3 MB, 874x2509
>>119365114
>>
>>119364068
It's even worse in the epilogue since both Naruto and Sasuke appear to be over 1.90

Though I think only Kiba and Sai remained manlets.
>>
>>119365311
If they were retarded enough to try, I don't think they'd live much longer anyway.
>>
>>119365303
Too bad she wasn't the first to actually approach him and show him how much she appreciates him. I understand why she didn't (and didn't like it), but still, the two probably can have far better childhoods if Hinata talked to him once.

Then again, if they're friends pre-Part I they're probably already fucking by Pain arc.

>>119365408
And Hinata remains ~167 cm, apparently, now even lower than Naruto's shoulder. Is that still appealing for height difference fans?
>>
>>119365311
>do you think enemies tried to kidnap Hinata and/or their kids after Naruto became Hokage?


They would try, well once anyway. I can't see Naruto not marking his family with the teleport jutsu. It is showed in 700 he has already marked Boruto.

So kidnapping the loved ones of the guy who can dick punch a mountain probably wouldn't go to far.
>>
File: 48013875_p8.png (271 KB, 600x825) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
48013875_p8.png
271 KB, 600x825
>>119365408
>>
>>119365440

seriously, kidnap the wife or the kids of somebody with god powers? hinata herself is no pushover
>>
Naruto just wanted to fuck sakura. He never really showed any actual intimate emotions towards her.
>>
File: Hinata Ointment.png (270 KB, 624x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hinata Ointment.png
270 KB, 624x366
>>119365517

>Too bad she wasn't the first to actually approach him and show him how much she appreciates him.

Actually I think she was. He was too dense and socially retarded to pick up on it though.
>>
>>119365594

not even that

he wanted to win her over to beat sasuke
>>
>>119365662

If that was true he would have been after anygirl that liked Sasuke. Especially since Sasuke never really showed any interest in Sakura over anyone else.

Naruto loved her but moved on not that big of a deal.
>>
>>119365662
I'm all for NH but that's an awful retcon, nearly all girls in his class liked Sasuke, why was he only trying to get into Sakura's pants if all he wanted was to cockblock Sasuke?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 500x216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 500x216
>>119363809

It's like Kishi is trying to tell us something
>>
>>119364093
>>119364405
pls, my friend really wants it;_;
>>
>>119365652
Nah, that's either Iruka or maybe the Ramen stall guy.

Hinata never approaches Naruto until the Chuunin exam, which is why he thought she was a shy and gloomy weirdo then.

Actually I don't know how he thought she was a weirdo. It's unlikely that she'll do anything dramatic since she's an introvert. What did she do weird?
>>
>>119365821
That having x-ray vision is convenient?
>>
>>119365797
>>119365807

it's not a retcon, he said he understood the reason why he liked her was because she wanted sasuke's acknowledgement
>>
>>119362397

Easy enough to forgive them that.

"At some point the bi-polar teen ages enough to accommodate the hormones curdling their brain, and, if having successfully avoided pregnancy, repairs their friendships, resumes their emotional and professional development where they left it off, stops crawling along in their infatuation's wake, and has largely unstressful relationships with people with earning potential." is a pretty safe bet.

Sakura beat the odds!
>>
>>119365807
Because she had superficial traits to his mom I guess.
>>
>>119365867
>What did she do weird?

blush and fidget every time they made eye contact?
>>
>>119365807
But Sakura was the only one confirmed to love Sasuke. Naruto saw that which is why he got a crush on her. You can even see in chapter 3, when Sakura says all she wants is to be accepted by Sasuke, Naruto says "I finally understand why I like her". It's not because her looks or personality.
>>
>>119365969
That was back in the third chapter.
>>
>>119365867
She had trouble speaking to him. In her intro it seems like he doesn't get why she won't talk to him without stuttering.

All of the Genin 9 introductions are pretty stupid though. Especially when Kishi retroactively added Naruto hanging out with Kiba and Shikamaru a lot. It's kind of dumb that he calls everyone an idiot.
>>
>>119366077

exactly, is not a retcon that his crush was based on her wanting sasuke
>>
File: 1420431156434.gif (2 MB, 663x603) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420431156434.gif
2 MB, 663x603
>>119347512
What episode is this from?
>>
>>119366143

2011 ova
>>
>>119366103
Naruto is jealous of the others. Also they were kids put in the same detention. Hardly what I would call friends.
>>
File: naruto-9-8-02-1a.jpg (57 KB, 467x272) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
naruto-9-8-02-1a.jpg
57 KB, 467x272
>>119365867
>It's unlikely that she'll do anything dramatic since she's an introvert.

That's probably why he thought she was weird. In a world of over the top characters she was trying to remain in th eback ground. When everyone hated him, she would blush and turn away. I have also read that with Karuma in him he could naturally sense ill will (I haven't found it in a data book or manga so take with a grain of salt) and since she always had love and admiration for him he never sensed her so she would just like pop up around him. Like in the chunin exam he sat next to her and never realized she was there.

But at least it was a type of weirdness that made him like her.
>>
>>119366103
>Kishi retroactively added Naruto hanging out with Kiba and Shikamaru a lot.
Wasn't that part of a filler?
>>
>>119356840
>thank you 774.
I'll never forget the guro though
>>
>>119365969

So why her and not Ino or the countless girls that liked Sasuke?

It was never about acknowledgement from Sasuke but about seeking Acknowledgement in general since that was Naruto's greatest motivation in the beginning.

He liked her before finding that out and liked her more afterward because she was just like him in his eye's.
>>
>>119366186
Thanks
>>
File: 48001476_p0.jpg (140 KB, 1250x1550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
48001476_p0.jpg
140 KB, 1250x1550
>>119365256
Indeed
>>
>>119366285
Because Sakura's feelings were the only ones actually confirmed to be love. All the other girls only had a crush on him. Also he didn't like her "more" after finding out she was so obsessed with Sasuke. He says "I finally know why I like her", meaning that was the reason all along, even though he didn't consciously know it before.
>>
>>119366285

because she was going to be a main character, if ino was in his team it would have been her

he had a childish crush on her because she was one of sasuke's fangirls and getting her would mean beating him at something

naruto never went on why she liked her after that chapter, that alone should have told you how shallow it was
>>
>>119366285
Ino didn't exist when Naruto's crush on Sakura was established.
>>
File: 48001476_p1.jpg (129 KB, 1000x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
48001476_p1.jpg
129 KB, 1000x1600
>>119366308
>>
Literally the only thing I've ever cared for regarding the Naruto franchise is NaruHina.
I think i saw an episode once where they interacted and I was hooked on the ship, to call it something.
For the next 10 or so years I only cared about that, and not that much. I just felt like it was way too cute.

I think I've seen like 20 episodes of the entire series combined.
>>
>>119366417
>20 episodes of the entire series combined
I think that's about the same number of episodes that actually contained NH in the sense that Naruto and Hinata are together.
>>
File: 48015108_p0.jpg (316 KB, 900x1539) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
48015108_p0.jpg
316 KB, 900x1539
>>119365541
>>119365402
>>119365114

Even with Naruko, Hinata still would have been the best end for her.
>>
>>119355635
>fighting dreamers
>didn't matter
>you are my FREN not number one for shipp
Kill yourself any time please
>>
Is Hinata overall a better partner for Naruto than Sakura would have been? If we're looking at things objectively you can find things for and against both pairings.
>>
>>119366633
if you look at it objectively there's nothing positive sakura can offer naruto than hinata can't
>>
>>119366586
As a NH shipper, there's no universe or probabilities in which Naruto and Hinata does not equal best end.

Except maybe if Naruto's more like Sasuke and Hinata's more like Sakura. But then that's Menma/Hinata and that is anything but hot.
>>