[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will you cope with Funigeddon? Absolute Duo Ansatsu Kyoushitsu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

File: Gen-Fukunaga.jpg (36KB, 600x333px) Image search: [Google]
Gen-Fukunaga.jpg
36KB, 600x333px
How will you cope with Funigeddon?

Absolute Duo
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love!
Death Parade
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Rolling☆Girls
Seiken Tsukai no World Break
Sengoku Musou
Shounen Hollywood: Holly Stage for 50
Tokyo Ghoul √A
Yuri Kuma Arashi
>>
someone should make a funi colour balance for MPC
>>
Why is their streaming service so shit?
>>
They don't send out C&D left and right like 2008 anymore, so I don't give a shit.

Lance Heiskell is still a huge faggot, though.
>>
The only thing I'm worried about is if they are going to be streaming Hibike! Euphonium. I would be majorly pissed if they do.
>>
Watch raw.
>>
I missed the threads about this, so someone please answer me this:
Will it mean we won't get any more pirated animus, or why is it a problem? As a casualfriend, all I can tell is that I was anticipating today's animu releases, and now they are not up, as they always are.
>>
>>119300672
Nah fuccboi, it means we'll get Funi rips with awful colors and hardsubs.
>>
raws aren't being deleted. Everything's good
>>
>>119300703
How? I don't see anything from them on Nyaa.
>>
>>119300769
Chesus, how new are you? HorribleSubs, HorribleSubs, they rip from Funi too. For example Daitoshokan no Hitsukai or Zankyou no Terror by HS are Funi rips. Compare them to raws or to some other releases and you'll see the difference.
>>
I don't really care. I hate funimation as a company, but I'll just take their subs and slap them on raws myself.
>>
>>119300870
they're hardsubs. you gonna time and transcribe them too? make sure you provide a torrent then.
>>
File: kohaku is smoking hot.jpg (127KB, 498x450px) Image search: [Google]
kohaku is smoking hot.jpg
127KB, 498x450px
>>119300195
Just use PC levels.

>>119300870
Good luck with that.
>>
>>119300672
>I was anticipating today's animu releases

everything is either over or on break for new years.
>>
>>119300177
I just don't understand. How did Funi start killing CR in the licensing wars?
>>
>>119300921
>How will you cope with Funigeddon?
Funi is better connected and has more money.
>>
>>119300398
Fucking this

Learn how to Japanese faggots
>>
>>119300885
>>119300896
God damn it, I forgot about that. Oh well, it's a slow season, I can wait for someone else to do it.

>>119300921
Are you retarded? Funimation is an actual company, not just a formerly illegal stream site. I dislike them, but compared to CR they're the lesser evil.
>>
>>119300831
I've been here for years, but I just conveniently bookmarked the torrent sites, and never read anything about how they're uploaded there.
Thanks for your reply, but I still but understand when or where I can get my animus.
Also, the two titles you mentioned aren't even on the HS website, or on Nyaa, so I'm even more confused now. If you did it on purpose, good job.
>>
Can Daiz save us?
>>
>>119300977
>I've been here for years
>Knows literally nothing about fansubbing
>keeps saying "animus" because he thinks it makes him sound like he's part of the secret club

You're just embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>119300964
>but compared to CR they're the lesser evil.
I disagree, rips from them are far worse.
>>
>>119300977
Is this a convenient attempt to get me to post it for you?

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=horrible+daitoshokan
compared to
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=scribbles+daito

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=horrible+zankyou
compared to
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=fff+zankyou
>>
>>119300977
Jesus christ stop pretending you aren't new as fuck.
>>
File: I_1daecd_352177.jpg (73KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
I_1daecd_352177.jpg
73KB, 533x800px
>>119300897
Damn, that's a good point, I didn't even think of that. I thought it was all because of Funimation.
>mfw
>>
>>119301029
You're misinterpreting what I'm saying. The video quality they have is worse, but as a company, they're better than CR.
>>
>>119300964
How the fuck are they the lesser evil to Crunchyroll?

>cost more
>shitty website
>shitty player
>worse mobile app
>Funimation
>>
>>119300964
>compared to CR they're the lesser evil.
Not when comes to actual servive, at least for now.

As much as i dislike CR, it's much better than Funi.
Funirips are simply embarassing, under so many aspects (colors/contrast, hardsubs, filesize, actual TL quality, font/typesetting).
Not saying CR is amazing, but at least their rips are watchable, on average.
>>
>>119301069
>>119301074
>actual legitimate company owned by a japanese american and not a jew
>actually make products
>didn't start off as a streaming site

You idiots are missing the point. I want both of them to vanish from existence, but I'd want Funi to stay if it meant CR died.
>>
>>119301064
What makes them a better company than CR? The way they sit on licenses without making DVDs? Their higher priced subscription? The way they broke down relations with College Anime clubs and forced them to pay for the rights to screen?
>>
>>119300870
Senketsu Subs already OCR subs for Funi rips.
http://www.nyaa.se/?user=269171
>>
>>119301069
Let me explain to you in simple terms.
CR are fucking bigger jews than Funimation. There, got it?
>>
>>119301110
>legitimacy makes a company better

what

a

fukc

i piss my pans
>>
>>119301110
>actually make products
>didn't start off as a streaming site
Who gives a crap about shitty licensed discs? CR provides higher quality service, and that's what actually matters.
>>
>>119301145
>Who gives a crap about a company actually doing something other than charging for fansubs?
>>
File: 1343381978669.jpg (369KB, 680x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1343381978669.jpg
369KB, 680x1091px
>>119301128

I don't see how having lower prices makes you a bigger jew.

You lost me.
>>
>>119301034
Nah, I'm just stupid and ignorant, that's all there is to it. Crunchyroll (and thanks to them the torrent groups) made me too comfy, and I never bothered to look into how this stuff works.

>>119301044
Why do you think everybody, who comes here on a regular basis can join in on every conversation perfectly, that goes on here? I've been lurking here mostly, but now I was confused about this Funi thing and I think missed most of the threads about it, so I wanted to asked a few questions about it.
I have no problem joining in any content discussion, I only have trouble with this stuff at this point.
>>
>>119301167
nobody does. all we want are quality raws.
>>
>>119301194
This pathetic attempt to not seem new is embarrassing for both of us, faggot.
>>
>>119301167
who cares. they don't do it anymore and it was a long time ago.
>>
>>119301194
Just fuck off.
>>
>>119301217
Whatever, I got my answers already. Enjoy being as old as you wish! It won't make you any better either in real life, or here.
>>
>>119301110
>owned by a japanese american

Oh man, you've totally convinced me. viva Funi
>>
>>119301167
When CR is more convenient than free torrents..... oh wait, it is.

I can understand that when someone doesn't have the money to shell out that they wont pay. Sure, that's fine and ok. Maybe they don't like the idea of paying for digital content, sure that's fine too.

The people who think the content creators don't deserve any dosh when consuming their product annoy me though. Subs, DVDs, merch, or whatever are all valid ways to support.
>>
>>119301110
Again, i'm talking about the actual service quality, not about the company itself.

As much as i could agree with you view on CR being a bunch of faggots that should disappear already, Funi service is plain insulting if you consider there are people actually paying for it.
That's a fact.
And as long as that doesn't change, for me that don't pay either of them and get HS releases (assuming there are no fansub groups releasing in a decently regular/timely manner, that is), the quality of the file takes the priority.
Which means i'll always pick CR over Funi, at least for now.
>>
>>119301234
>too stupid to understand what I'm saying

Funimation makes DVDs and BDs. Crunchyroll makes nothing. Funimation is run by a jap. Crunchyroll is owned by a jew. Funimation is a better company. They both suck and should be destroyed, but Funi is less evil.

>>119301247
Go back to reddit
>>
>>119301034
>fff+zankyou
>not kaylith+zankyou
>>
>>119301280
>funi
>not run by a jew
>>
>>119301280
>Funimation makes DVDs and BDs. Crunchyroll makes nothing. Funimation is run by a jap. Crunchyroll is owned by a jew. Funimation is a better company. They both suck and should be destroyed, but Funi is less evil.

Shit physical products is not better than a better virtual service. The ethnicity of the people running the business does not matter. Funi makes shit quality streams, which is all that matters.
>>
>>119301194
>Why do you think everybody, who comes here on a regular basis
>everybody, who
I'm getting to recognize your posting style now, faggot. Shame I can't automatically filter misuse of commas.
>>
>>119301280
>Jew
>Asks for less money
>Gives more content
>Higher quality service too
>Jew
>>
File: ov vey.gif (11KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
ov vey.gif
11KB, 501x585px
>>119301347
>The ethnicity of the people running the business does not matter.
>>
Why doesn't Funi just use better typesetting? Why don't the people who actually pay for their shitty service complain to them?
>>
>>119301435
>people paying for a streaming service
>even knowing what typesetting is

What planet are you on?
>>
>>119301435
Because the people retarded enough to pay for this have no clue that there is a problem.
>>
>>119301000
Someone please start the daiz summoning ritual.
>>
>>119301435
The people who pay for streaming shit have no idea what typesetting is or how shitty the video quality is

The people who do know what typesetting is and realize how shitty the video quality is don't pay for streaming shit.
>>
Why did FFF die?

They did a ton of stuff in the spring and summer but they've stopped.

Not enough donations?
>>
>>119301535
>Did FFF die?

They're too busy playing with that free playstation to sub anything
>>
>>119301562
I'm still mad at them for leaving Gochiusa at episode 4
>>
File: how to fix funishit2.jpg (2MB, 2564x1931px) Image search: [Google]
how to fix funishit2.jpg
2MB, 2564x1931px
>>119300195
Here, I made a shitty guide.
>>
Fuck, I should just learn Japanese. This is torture.
>>
>>119301610
And how do I do this for mpv?
>>
>>119301821
--colormatrix-input-range=full
>>
>>119301821
https://github.com/mpv-player/mpv/wiki/Fixing-Simulcasts
>>
>all these faggots even thinking about supporting the anime industry
Why? Just why? Do you all really think it deserves money with the trash it pushes out of its ass nowadays?
>>
Why do we have to worry about Funi?
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=638828
Why not just OCR the subs off them and slap them on a share raw like this guy does[or even better if an actual group is doing this, a competent encode]?

Of course that still leaves the problem of when Funi does stupid shit like 4 lines of dialogue, with background and foreground dialogue all mixed indistinguishably. That could easily be fixed with some editing.

So in the end the process would pretty much be the same as when a group decides that their TL will be a CR script, they just rip the .ass from the HS rip. Touch it up with a few edits, change the font, and slap on OP/ED subs.

Only difference is instead of softsubs that you've ripped, you just OCR the hardsubs and do a bit of typesetting touch up.
>>
>>119302107
do you really expect HS to start OCR-ing? they're even too lazy to add chapters.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.