[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam G-Reco

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 12

Holy shit, this episode.

Those space battles.
Them political scheming.
And that flirting.
>>
File: death_flag.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
death_flag.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>118970681
Bellri going on a kill spree and then just coming to a sudden pause after that space kid surrendered was great.

Also pic related.

I'm hoping they might make another series/season after this to show the Turn A and Turn X
>>
File: mobile suits.jpg (1MB, 3270x1800px) Image search: [Google]
mobile suits.jpg
1MB, 3270x1800px
Favourite mech(s)?
>>
>>118971069
For me its G-Self + Space Pack

I stopped watching 2 episodes ago does this episode end at a good stopping point I want to stop at a good place and then watch the rest of it when it finishes.
>>
>>118971069
Grimoire Hecate, and Wuxia.
G-Self + Reflector is awesome too.
>>
HG Grimore was super fun to build going to start on the HG Montero soon.
>>
>>118970947
Bellri counting his kills was sweet, but Nick going full genius was the best.

Yeah, Manny's fucked at this rate when she gets into a suit.
>>
I bet she sucks the best dick.
>>
>>118971696
HG G-Self turned out to be a bit of a pain to build but it turned out alright.

I want some MGs already though.
>>
Anyone else surprised at how Rariya regained everything so suddenly.

Thank fuck, no more Chuchumy.
>>
>>118973192
I felt it was more of a matter of time. Her suddenly getting that headache and then remembering Dorette were probably the biggest triggers.

I'm just glad she's better now, thought they would have dragged that out until the finale but maybe we'll get to see Raraiya pilot and actually do something.
>>
Bellri, please.
>>
>>118973356
I love it when he's being tsundere.
>>
>>118973421
How until Bell sticks it in Aida?
>>
>>118973719
>implying
>>
>>118973750
Implying? I'm outright asking.
>>
>>118973873

He can't fuck his sister.
>>
>>118973887
Oh yeah, I completely forgot about the Rayhuntion thing.
>>
>>118973719
>having sex with your sister.
>>
I'd steer her if you know what I mean.
>>
File: 1419600919811.jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1419600919811.jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
>>118974696
I'd Steer my cock into her pussy if you know what I mean.
>>
I wonder if any of them will go for it, the original plan was to conquer Earth.
>>
>>118974800
>>
>>118971696
I built the HG Arcane and its funny, the legs are waaay longer than they seem.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.