[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last Chapter Ichibē told Ichigo "Given both our powers,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 8

File: 192349023423.png (411KB, 1569x1150px) Image search: [Google]
192349023423.png
411KB, 1569x1150px
Last Chapter Ichibē told Ichigo "Given both our powers, it's actually a logical conclusion" after he said his name.

Could this be just a coincidence?

Bleach thread
>>
>>118931202
It's plausible that their somewhat related
>The name Shouting resurrected both of them
>Getsuga tenshou black flames

Who knows by now. He's both a Quincy and a Shiningami after all.
>>
File: 1451231332_hmm.jpg (26KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
1451231332_hmm.jpg
26KB, 500x414px
>>
>>118931441
I didn't quite get that phrase until now. Ichibē was talking about OP's pic.
>>
>>118931202

If there power was the same, shouldn't Ichibei receive a powerup? He hasn't though, since he said he needed time to recovery his power.
>>
>>118932414
Ichibei isn't a virgin anymore anon.
>>
>>118932414
>their*

I've been working too much
>>
>>118931202
>Ichigo came back as a hollow because Orihime used a wrong name
>Ichibei will grant him his real one soon

CALLING. IT. NOW.
>>
>>118934302
Kurosaki is his Quincy name after all. I wouldn't be surprised at all even though that doesn't really make sense.
>>
>>118934432
No i think that they call Ichigos Fullname and he gets revived like Ichibei
>>
>>118934481
He and Ichibei might actually be blood related. Ichigo's father is a Noble and we don't know shit about his Clan.
>>
Ichigo's core power is nameless. That's why he was able to create an asauchi from nothing from within himself during his fight with Zaraki. That's why, when Ywach's memory presented the idea of a bankai to him, it was a billion nameless blades. Even when Ichigo grabs the proper blade which Ywach's memory considers to be the trigger for bankai, it is still nameless.

Tensa Zangetsu isn't really a bankai, it's why Byakuya blew out his eyes the size of dinner plates. Even the name, as of right this chapter, stops making sense: Heavenly Chains Slaying Moon.

If Soul King is Ywach's father, and Ichigo is Ywach's son born in the dark, then does this make Ichigo a heavenly chain--since he's connected to the Soul King(s).

Also, Moon Cutter as a name is generic as fuck, especially, in bleach where EVERYTHING ELSE has really elaborate names and meanings and powers. The question becomes why does a power with such deeply rooted ties to god like entities, have such a generic name? Or is it that it's name is meaningless; that the reality is that it is nameless, thereby able to achieve anything.

Which is where it comes full circle to Ichibe's words to Ichigo. Ichibe's powers are black: which means he can blot out the names of everything and render them meaningless, whereas Ichigo's powers while being black as well, are able to take on meaning without having a name.

Which is why all Ichibe had to do was borrow some of Ichigo's powers, and then he was able to reconstruct himself.
>>
>>118935465
this naming bullshit is a pile of nonsense
why the fuck do names matter
what the fuck kubo
>>
>>118935696
>one of oldest and most celebrated tropes in all of fiction
>hurr durr wat is dis bullshit?

Oh, amerilards...
>>
>>118935465
>EVERYTHING ELSE has really elaborate names
Ichigo's shinigami powers are pretty close to Isshin's. I thought it had to do with the whole Isshin-Masaki soul binding thing.
>>
>>118935802
what is the trope even?
>>
>>118935465
There's something i don't understand and since you seem to know more about bleach than I do tell me this:
Didn't Ichigo inherited some of his powers/names from his father?
I recall Isshin using Getsuga Tenshou.
>>
>>118931202
yfw each time Orihime said "Kurosaki" during Mexico arc, she powered him up a bit more, until he was finally able to turn super hollow.

Kubo did it again. I salute him.
>>
So, by now I guess we can all agree that Quincys are the true Royalty, but there's something that tickles me. How did human Quincys came to be? and why are we told that they're the Top Tier ones? I can't understand that. Was Bach's mother a human?
>>
>>118935893
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WordsCanBreakMyBones
>>
>>118936045
Are you saying that he borrowed an amount of power from Orihime that surpassed Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra?
>>
>>118936045
It all makes sense now. She kept repeating his name over and over and over and over again.

Even Rukia did that. All a coincidence?
We all know that there's no such thing with Kubo.
>>
>>118936111
She just kept piling it on. Look inside yourself, anon, and face the truth.
>>
>>118935894

Yes. Bear in mind that White in Masaki corrupted her soul and ate her powers, then Isshin used his shinigami powers as a seal to prevent White from obliterating Masaki.

When Ichigo was born, ALL of this was transferred into Ichigo. So at no point has Ichigo ever had his own powers, but really a elderitch abomination mix of Quincy, Shinigami, and White basically gorging on the combo while growing inside of Ichigo--who then at some point in time as he grew, began to show signs of immense spiritual pressure capacity, and White began gorging on that too.

Of course, when White transferred into Ichigo, the hollow perseonality was wiped clean--but the HOLLOW as a concept remained. Hollows are beings that are conceptually nameless. They gain powers as they evolve, but remain nameless nonetheless. Which is WHY most Vasto Lorde class hollows only gained a name after meeting with Aizen and WHY Stark & Ulquiorra are the sole exceptions. Ulquiorra gained his name after he went into the thorn forest and his mask broke, thereby crossing into a DIFFERENT realm of power--a realm of human/shinigami, where NAMES are common. Stark & Lilynette gained names because their creation had a base being too unstable and the separation process forced a realm migration. Leading to a Vasto Lorde class hollow who at birth had a cracked mask.

Kurosaki Ichigo is the HUMAN name of this THING that is the protagonist. It's NOT his actual name. In all instances that he fought against Zangetsu the blade, time after time, AFTER TIME, the blade reinforced that it had no name.

Even "Zangetsu" stated that it basically IMITATED shinigami powers and gave Ichigo a blade and a measure to achieve his goals, but at no time was it ever what the HUMAN Ichigo thought it was.

Finally, the reason WHY the HUMAN Ichigo's powers can't be stolen is because you can ONLY steal the powers of something that has a name. Because Ichigo is nameless, his powers cannot be stolen.
>>
File: 1278519689517.jpg (93KB, 515x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1278519689517.jpg
93KB, 515x1024px
>>118936045
atleast post pic related
>>
>>118936478

It's also why Ichigo is the perfect candidate to stop Ywach. Ywach's success at defeating an enemy is to understand in full what the enemy's name, his powers, and his ability is--in order for his future sight to grant him the path to victory.

Because THE THING known as the protagonist, has a power that is naturally abstracted, Ywach wouldn't be able to use his future sight against Ichigo, would not be able to understand what he's facing, and thereby will be forced to actually fight and has A potential for loss.
>>
File: ichigo explained.jpg (3MB, 1200x5000px) Image search: [Google]
ichigo explained.jpg
3MB, 1200x5000px
>>118936478
guess i'll post this
>>
I think you are looking into this manga way too hard.
It would be nice if Ichigo gets his hollow powers back but I doubt it.
>>
>>118936724
>I think you are looking into this manga way too hard.
I think it's the opposite to be honest

>>118936724
What?

>>118936641
>>118936478

I do like your theory. We also can't forget that Ichigo already met with the Soul King. There's a reason to that and yours is plausible

Because THE THING known as the protagonist, has a power that is naturally abstracted, Ywach wouldn't be able to use his future sight against Ichigo, would not be able to understand what he's facing, and thereby will be forced to actually fight and has A potential for loss.
>>
>>118936724
looking into Bleach is half the fun though. If we're right we can celebrate, if we're wrong we look into it some more, and if kubo pulls some bullshit we all go crazy and look for things that could happen and some obscure as fuck reference he made 50 chapters ago and all scream
>>
>>118936690

After this chapter, with Ichibe's words specifically, that chart is rendered meaningless.

Finally, I just realized something that is insanely controversial but is now beginning to make sense.

And it's beginning to make sense after combining this: >>118936478 and this >>118936641 this, with the following idea: which came from remembering the full bring fight.

Remember that the fullbringers wanted Ichigo's powers to themselves. Of course they said that it was because his fullbring powers were clad type, but I don't think that's quite the case--at least not now.

Guys, I think THE THING that is HUMAN Ichigo's powers, is a Hogyouku.

Orihime and Chad mainfested powers because of Ichigo. Tatsuki and others became spirtually aware because of Ichigo.

Ywach can impart names and powers. The Soul King can do this as well, who made Ywach and the Shinigami.

Ichibe is a shinigami who can impart names. Pheonix is the one who created asauchi (nameless blades who are hollows, nameless concepts, vessels for a new power to grow).

Ichigo has a combined power concept of shinigami, quincy, and hollow. Fullbringers stole Ichigo's powers, saw that it was a clad type, and wished to have this power manifest as a part of theirs as well--and so did.

Guys, Ichigo is a Hogyouku.

It's the only reason now that I can think off--that puts context to Ichibe's words.
>>
>>118936068
but that's words uttered having power not renaming shit with a fucking pencil having power
i mean jesus
>>
>>118936690
I made that image.
>>
>>118937087
It might be possible but everything is still to blurry to say.

We still don't know Aizen's true Nature. He might be the hero we don't deserve.
It was stated that he lost on purpose against ichigo.

Why?
Why didn't he kill ichigo?
He and Urahara are the keys to this Manga.
>>
>>118937087
>>118937602
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
>>
File: snLplqq[1].jpg (55KB, 440x960px) Image search: [Google]
snLplqq[1].jpg
55KB, 440x960px
>>118937468

What the fuck are you talking about faggot. I made that image.
>>
>>118932414
Ichibei only took enough to resuscitate(if you could even call it that) himself. A minuscule amount according to him. Just enough to regain his physical form and another else.
>>
>>118936111
He borrowed enough to heal his wound. the power-up came from the disfranchised Zangetsu. Remember, since Ichigo acknowledged his Quincy powers to be Zangetsu, the real Zangetsu started to manifest as a hollow(since that is what he originally was, kinda).
>>
We shouldn't forget the basics of the story and what caused the start of the Civil War Quincy/Shinigami war.

Quncys wanted to obliterate Hollows where as Shinigame wanted to cleansed them.

Hueco Mundo was created to maintain a constant flux of souls which is needed to maintain the balance of the Universe.

The Quincy's opposed this for a reason.
Why? We don't know.
>>
>>118931202
Isn't it because Ichigo's Bankai releases what is essentially a beam-blade of darkness? His Zanpakuto is darkness based?
>>
basically zangetsu knew what's up with ichigo's powers the whole time but he didn't tip ichigo off and made him stay weak
he didn't care that he could die at any moment if he fucked up and if he dies zangetsu goes down with him?
why is he being such an elusive faggot
there's no point in keeping secrets when he's literally inside ichigo's body
he should be acting more like Migi
>>
>>118938116
The shinigami would be out of their jobs!

DEY TUK ER JERBS!!!

But seriously, it probably had to do with Quincys being allergic to hollows. So naturally they wanted to get rid of them entirely, whereas Shinigami actually relied a bit on hollows, so they opposed the Quincys.
>>
>>118937744
>nothing can be proven on /a/.
Fair enough.
>>
>>118938215
>he didn't tip ichigo off
The fucker literally told ichigo that he was zangetsu
>>
>>118938116
Quincy = Ywach
Ywach has a daddy complex and wants power all to himself. Power = Spirit (Particles)
>>
>>118938116
Queenlords could just as easily be duped faggots who got indoctrinated and are actually only fucking up the universe.
They kinda look dumb don't you think?
>>
>>118936057
Can some one answer this please?
>>
>>118936572

That's hilarious
>>
>>118938325
yeah that sure was fucking helpful
why not tell him ey dude you're a quincy hallow hybrid motherfucker you should use that shit to your advantage
instead he waits until ichigo stumbles upon the truth one accident at a time
>>
>>118938340
>>118938333

Never underestimate Kubo.
That's the 1st rule.
>>
>>118938378
he's delaying ichigo's growth as much as possible, while attempting to seem friendly incase circumstances make it that he can convince ichigo to join his side
>>
>>118938397
don't overestimate him either. just because theirs padding doesn't mean that it's not an asspull
>>
>>118938477
why would he do that? he's just decreasing his own chances of survival. is he in on the keikaku so he knows things will work out?
>>
>>118938572
>why would he do that?
Because he's Bach Sherlock. He's the only one with enough potential to stop him.
>>
>>118937176
The idea that is words can hold a power within them. In a few mythologies, knowing a being's "true name" is to have power over them. Even the concept of Mantra in related to the idea of "words of power".

Ichibei can erase names and rename them, essentially rewriting a person or thing's existence. Even Kido is properly used through reciting a mantra.
>>
>>118938615
nah he ain't bach retard
it's a completely different existence with the same origin
guy has his own sense of self and everything, he's looking out for himself
>>
>>118938760
>nah he ain't bach retard

Kubo?
>>
>>118938789
shit what gave it away
is it my incredible prose and punctuation
>>
File: 1373816778255.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1373816778255.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>118938846
So who was heart, Kubo?
>>
>>118938846

I don't think it's illogical to assume that Ichigo's Quincy powers actually hold Bach's will.

His plan might've been to keep ichigo weak so that he wouldn't fully developed but he went crazy against Kenpachi to maintain his pride.
>>
>>118938846
So....aizen next week then?
>>
>>118931202
pretty certain he's refering to Ichigo's BS bleeding energy thing that gave Orihime and Chad their powers. Ichigo's power is giving other people power, Ichibei's is in his name, Ichigo gave power directly to Ichibei's name.
>>
>>118939616
do you think ichigo's power is to give power to zangetsu and zangetsu's power is to give power to ichigo
fuck that's fujoshi as shit
>>
>>118937087
Not really. I think Ichigo is THE HEART. That condenses everything up until now.
>>
>>118936572
It makes sense now.
>>
Ichigo Is the New Soul King

Deal with it
>>
>>118937087
Aizen said he has been keeping an eye on ichigo from the moment he was born, and that he helped him in his growth, until his power surpassed the one of butterflAizen+hogyoku. When aizen is sealed Ichigo says that he felt as if aizen didn't want the hogyoku's power anymore, why? Because finally his main experiment, his true hogyoku surpassed the power of his little sphere plus the one urahara made. Ichigo can actually be a perfect hogyoku.

Of course aizen didn't specifically think about isshin's family at the time, but don't forget that even when White was around, aizen wasn't experimenting hollowification (that was just urahara's assumption after witnessing the powers of his own hogyoku and aizen's experiments, thinking he was doing his same research). Aizen was already looking for some sort of perfect hogyoku, and when he realized masaki was a quincy he thought "maybe the White experiment wasn't a failure after all, let's see what happens by mixing hollows, shinigami and quincies" (AT THIS POINT URAHARA CONVENIENTLY SHOWED AND DEUSEXMACHINA'D ISSHIN AND MASAKI, BUT I WON'T BE DISCUSSING URAHARA'S SHADINESS IN THIS POST, WE ALL KNOW HE IS THE FINAL BOSS). From that very moment aizen, while still working on his hogyoku and merging it with urahara's, kept an eye on a third promising hogyoku: Ichigo. He gave him the right opponents at the right times to awaken his powers (AND HERE URAHARA AGAIN HELPED ICHIGO IN ALL HIS TRAININGS (with yoruichi) BUT WHATEVER), he even made ulquiorra check his "evolution" because he was a smart arrancar (I don't remember if it was aizen or ulquiorra that said ichigo's growth was a waste of time before he went fullo hollow and wrecked ulquiorra). At this point aizen got his hopes up again, he achieved his final form and he was ready to fight ichigo to see which hogyoku was the best to get the king's throne Ichigo won, so aizen's experiment was actually a success.
>>
Ichigo is the spirit king and doesn't know it.

He created his guardians so he can instantly summon them again just saying their name. Ichibe power is the void and Ichigo reach in and pull him out
>>
Bach is a fake

When Quincy kills you they kill the soul whereas Shinigami do not. I hives being revivable means Bach is not really a quincy
>>
>>118941264
Maybe the key here is that Quincies exterminate HOLLOWS, but it doesn't apply to humans and shinigami
>>
>>118941341
Shinigami restore hollows Quincy void them out, but it applies to anything. Quincy = extinguishes the soul
Shinigami= kills the body

It's why Quincy is stronger and can kill the soul king
>>
>>118941412
>implying you can destroy energy
>>
>>118941585
>Implying that spirits having functional organs is more plausible.
You used to have fun without asking too many questions, /a/
>>
>>118941806
I don't love you anymore.
>>
Who is Yhwach's mother? Or is the Soul King a hermaphrodite?
>>
>>118941911
He laid an egg.
>>
>>118941911
wasn't the A said to have been born without conception, just like that ?
>>
>>118942015
>>118942039
Looks like he gave birth to the little guy and abandoned, fucking shitlord.
>>
>>118936111
I'd laugh my fucking ass off if Orihime's mental breakdown lead to her helping out like that. The Rukiafag asspain alone would keep me laughing for weeks.
>>
>>118936478
>Stark & Lilynette gained names because their creation had a base being too unstable and the separation process forced a realm migration. Leading to a Vasto Lorde class hollow who at birth had a cracked mask.

Can you elaborate?
>>
what if it's the soul king calling yawach his father?
>>
>>118943412
what if you're not a fag?
>>
>>118943412
Maybe he is the father of all? AKA a god
>>
>>118943518
what if...?!
>>
>>118943518
>what if
Implying
>>
>>118939616
This is what I thought.
Ichigo's gonna give everyone powerups to make them relevant against the god-tier opponents they're up against, and he's gonna parallel Bach who could also give people powers yet was a complete dick about it.
Considering we all know this is gonna end with Ichigo being the Soul King and we just found out that Bach and SK are related, it all fits together.
>>
File: aw435347m37ab.png (577KB, 636x479px) Image search: [Google]
aw435347m37ab.png
577KB, 636x479px
>>
>>118943412
The Soul King is actually trapped against his will.
Yhwach was his plan to save/replace himself - he somehow or other left a "seed" of his power behind, perhaps before he was trapped - which evolved into Yhwach by it granting powers, taking them back, and becoming stronger. The Soul King's intention from the beginning was for this power to mature, defeat the ones who sealed him, and take his power to succeed him.
When Aizen referred to "that thing" when talking about the Soul King, he was really talking about the crystal/kido/whatever used to trap him and use his power for their benefit.
>>
>>118945748
I get it now.

The crystal is what keeps the Soul King in stasis. If he wasn't in stasis, he would be like his son Yhwach - he would have to grant and take powers in order not to vanish.

Yhwach will end in a crystal, calling it now.
>>
>>118945748
If that's true than Ywhach is in the right and Ichigo should join Uryuu's side
>>
File: impressed.png (113KB, 219x281px) Image search: [Google]
impressed.png
113KB, 219x281px
>>118931202
>>
>>118935696
To be fair the power of names has turned up before when naming getsuga tenshou and actually naming zangetsu
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.