[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yuki Yuna wa Yusha de Aru - Episode 12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

File: suffering.jpg (113KB, 839x959px) Image search: [Google]
suffering.jpg
113KB, 839x959px
Subs out
>>
Takahiro did nothing wrong.
It was Seiji Kishi that fucked up.

Blame the director, not the writer who's absent.
>>
File: 1418942328659.gif (135KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1418942328659.gif
135KB, 500x300px
I'm happy that everything was daijoubu, but not that the threads have now become fire. Reminder that none of you are going to convince anyone to agree with you.
>>
>>118846823
Makes you wonder why he didn't write the ending though.
>>
How this should have ended
>They get healed except Yuuna
>Final scene with Yuuna showing signs of recovery
>Credits roll with the culture festival skit
>>
>>118846849
Maybe Takahiro needed a time off to focus on Akame ga Trash.
>>
Fuck you YYY for that last collapse scene.

Fuck you so much.

And Christmas was saved. Thank you.
>>
>>118846823
>implying the production committee would leave the ending to that dude alone
It wasn't even a bad ending.
>>
>>118846823
>If you wanna know the closure buy the Vita game
Damn it ;_;
>>
Yep, it really looks like sealing Vertexes gives energy to Shinju-sama.
>>
>>118846838
Fine, how about this.

The ending was decent on its own and could have been slightly better if they explained more.

I'm sure we can all agree on that.
I can convince anyone so long as people aren't faggot.

>>118846874
Isn't that shit in its final volume or something?
>>
Of note, who believes Shinjusama is a merciful God that gave them that miracle?

May be all it took was a Christ like figure.
>>
>>118846823

>Why did heroism overcome everything in this show about heroism overcoming everything?

The point of the show was to make you see how precious their daily lives are, and that's exactly what it did.
>>
Did Itsuki's advice worked out in the end?
>>
So what was even the point of everything? Their "sacrifices" meant absolutely nothing in the end. The real problem of the universe ending still exists and heroes are still required to keep humanity on life support. Yuna and gang in the end only served as guinea pigs for a God's whims and to further perfect its rebellion. Everything is daijoubu though. Just living in a fake world that could be consumed at any minute. Well done everyone.
>>
>>118846838
>Reminder that none of you are going to convince anyone to agree with you.
Exactly so might as well have fun with it and fling shit at all the fags who disagree with you.
>>
>yuuki yuuna's chapter
S2 confirmed
>>
was the cat saved?
>>
>>118846958
I thought the show was about despair and euthanasia vs hope that a miracle will happen, that things will improve?
>>
>>118846982
Oneechan is such a fatty.
>>
>>118846991
>So what was even the point of everything?
To make you cherish the daily life of the characters. They already told you. This is a SoL, the details don't fucking matter.
>>
The ending kinda makes sense if you think about it.
After the battle with "The Sun", the Yuushabu girls got Sange'd one more time before losing their Yuushabilities (this can be seen in the scene with Fuu in her classroom; her right ear is bandaged). The girls' disabilities were caused by Mankai recoil (Sange) instead of natural causes, so it's clear that the disabilities were linked to their Yuushabilities. This is why the girls started recovering (and why Taisha really was speaking the truth) after losing their abilities; losing their abilities means also losing the unnatural disabilities caused by them.
The severity of the "sacrifice" affected the time needed for recovery, which is why Itsuki recovered faster than Fuu, Tougou, Karin... or Yuuna. Then why did Yuuna's recovery take so long? This might be because of her dealing the "last blow" to the last big-ass Vertex with her bare hands. The last Vertex, The Sun, was most likely so huge that it'll take a really long time for the Vertex to recover and start attacking again (this can be deduced from Yuuna's braindeath-like Sange, something a huge Mankai would cause, and the fact that Taisha removed the girls' Yuushabilities after the fight, as if they weren't needed anymore).
Removing the Yuushabilities of the Yuushabu also meant removing the abilities of the girls from the same "generation" of Heroes, which is why Sonoko recovered, as well. So, the Yuushabu girls will be daijoubu since they don't have to (and they can't) become Yuushas anymore, but the next generation will suffer.
And for the record, I liked the ending since I wanted a happy end.
>>
Out of curiosity, the ear covering for Tougo in the mankai form - did she lose hearing from both sides on the second transformation? Then how could she talk to Yuuna?
>>
>>118846982

Maybe. It seems that even with Shinju-sama's help, they still have to work at recovering in order to improve.
>>
>>118847068
I am totally Ok with slice of life like this.
>>
File: 132 - JBC0XFG.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
132 - JBC0XFG.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
>>118846823
He did the same thing in Arpeggio. Takao didn't die, she just became an OS.
>>
>>118846958
Because it wasn't heroism that overcame everything. It was asspulls.
>>
>>118846982
The disabilites were never physical. They were tied to their powers.
>>
>>118847082
That made sense. Thanks anon!
>>
File: b7cc63962c12ca85c41a24f25cedecc7.jpg (463KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
b7cc63962c12ca85c41a24f25cedecc7.jpg
463KB, 1920x1080px
If Yuna lets you pull her ass, will you do it?
>>
>>118847179

No, it was heroism.
>>
>>118846838
>I can convince anyone so long as people aren't faggot.
That's what every faggot says
>>
>>118847323
If that's what lets you sleep at night.
>>
>>118847257

sure
>>
>>118847179
It was the wisdom of Taisya and Sinzyu.
>>
>>118847082
>After the battle with "The Sun", the Yuushabu girls got Sange'd one more time before losing their Yuushabilitie
Why did they lost it? They never said that. They never said it was even possible for a yuusha to stop being one.
>>
File: FUCK YOU FAGGOT .png (255KB, 469x454px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU FAGGOT .png
255KB, 469x454px
As long as it has happy ending, i'm fine with it.

FUCK YOU HIPSTERFAG. THIS IS HEALING ANIME, NOT YOUR SUFFER MAHOU SHOUJO SHIT
>>
Haven't watch this anime yet. How is it compared to Madoka? More depressing?
>>
>>118847482
The end is happier.
>>
>>118847482
Madoka is honestly insanely tame in terms of suffering.
And the answer to your question is yes.
>>
>>118846838
>Reminder that none of you are going to convince anyone to agree with you.
It's pretty sad since I objectively have the best taste ever.
>>
>>118847482
It's more like Symphogear
>>
Words can't describe how happy I am that Yuuna saved Tougou by punching her right in the face. I was waiting 2 weeks for that and they delivered.
>>
>>118847443
>They never said it was even possible for a yuusha to stop being one.
They didn't say it was impossible to stop being one, either.
Jokes aside, it's very likely that Taisha could take Yuushabilities away in addition to giving them. In which case the girls losing their abilities would make sense, and so would Taisha claiming that the disabilities were only temporary.
>>
>>118847537
Sorry anon, but the majority agreed that I had the best taste, which makes it more objective than your objective taste.
>>
>>118847443

For what ever reason the tree god just goes 'okay I've taken enough from this "sacrifice"'. They then loose the faeries and phone which allows them to heal because the magic is no longer assigned to them. I'm not sure how they trick the god into this or if it's voluntary.

All I got out of it was sacrifice = power (mankai), and normally without the whole system I assume they'd die because sacrifice implies that in historical contexts.

Whats up in the air is why, how or what happened that got them off the roster as being a hero. That is where the blind heroism/healing is.
>>
I laughed at this part, thank you YUUKI YUUNA for saving my christmas.
>>
>>118847474
>As long as it has happy ending, i'm fine with it.
Truly the words of someone with shit taste.
>>
It might be because I'm fairly drunk, but I thought the ending was nice.
>>
>>118847542
This, but more suffering the execution and with a more tame ending. (Good luck symphowriter in inventing something for the s3)
>>
>>118847618
Funny enough, they can now kill themselves.
Which just proves that killing the Vertex would be so easy that the thought of suicide won't come to their mind nor would they need protection since they could spam their Mankai.
>>
Turns out the ribbon thingies around Karin's arms really did make her arms move, I guess.
>>
>the threads are changed forever
>from unknown, late airing show
>to comfy
>to attention grabbing sales
>to Madoka shitposting
>/u/ faggots and crazy shipping
>controversial ending
>>
>>118847618
>Whats up in the air is why, how or what happened that got them off the roster as being a hero.
Which is really important to make a proper ending.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.