[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This whole thing makes no fucking sense, can some VNfag explain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 123456768263745.jpg (210KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
123456768263745.jpg
210KB, 1024x576px
This whole thing makes no fucking sense, can some VNfag explain?
I don't give a fuck about spoilers so go wild
>>
>>118675197
You came to the wrong neighborhood.
>>
>>118675197
the whole situation was retarded. they were well enough that they could have carried the two injured girls out on make shift stretchers and made their way to the highway like Amane did despite being malfunctioned at the end.
>>
>>118675354
Yeah like, they found a FUCKING RIVER in the first part of the flashback, follow the water source and bam, civili fucking zation.
>>
>>118675354
They didn't know about the highway, but how the fuck did they not have a map on the bus?
>>
>>118675197
skipped it, fuck this stupid lord of the flies bullshit
>>
>>118675449
It's not a river but a pond(?) in the vn.
>>
>>118675614
At least there the maneater people didn't become titans
>>
>>118675197
they were truly lost, not even Kazuki knew the way, and going to the forest without knowing where they going was only going to make them deplete their energy and die, remember we're talking about a group of little girls, 11 and 12 years old, and like Kazuki said, it was possible that a rescue team was searching for them.(there was actually actually a searching team, but they only find Kazuki half dead)
Also the map that Kazuki made took her a while to made, in the game she dissapeared at random without Amane knowing what she was doing, she was actually exploring the forest and trying to figure out a way back.
>>
>>118675197
is the short one alive?
>>
>>118675197
Holy shit this was fucking nuts. The chills when you read "deer meat", wow.
>>
Did it say in the VN if the coach was fucking the captain at camp?
>>
>>118677605
Yeah, it even shows the dead girl chopped
>>118677553
That was a dead fucking giveway
>>
>>118675449
>following a river leads to civilization

How?
>>
>>118677858
Japan ain't rich on mineral water, so any kind of river will eventually lead to a dam
>>
>>118677884
>eventually

that could take days of walking, they'd die.
>>
>>118677917
Yes, but its better than going insane.
>>
>>118677465

explain this for me :
why they didnt make a fuking fire ? the were lost near a farm.
if you give me a knife i would cross this shit forest only marking the trees !
what the fuck those rescue team was doing ?
they know form where they come, and to where they were going !
fucking school trip !! they know the destiny and the school location !!

HOW THE FUCK THEY CANT USE A MAP AND SEARCH ALL THE POSSIBLE ROUTES !!

stupid situation to the extreme !
>>
>>118678099
>why they didnt make a fuking fire ? the were lost near a farm.
They had the idea of setting the entire forest on fire to draw attention, but they couldn't because of the humidity and weather.

>if you give me a knife i would cross this shit forest only marking the trees !
No explanation, retarded teen girls.

>HOW THE FUCK THEY CANT USE A MAP AND SEARCH ALL THE POSSIBLE ROUTES !!
They took a route that had been closed for years I think. After a few days of looking in the usual routes and not finding anything they thought the girls have been kidnapped, so they stopped searching.
>>
>>118677917
>Days of walking

They survived for a week or two, they'll survive a little walk.
>>
>>118677465
>>118665235
Meikyuufags, why did Sakashita step up for Kazuki?
>>
>>118677917
You could last a lot longer without food than you can without water. Nearby river means source of drinkable water unless it's one of them radioactive rivers
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.