[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: h.png (530KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
h.png
530KB, 1024x575px
Tohsaka and Shirou dynamics were incorrectly portrayed. Tohsaka too overbearing, and Shirou too passive. Archer's ideal talk was too rushed and underwhelming. No everpresent feeling.

Ufotable do you even try? This whole adaptation has just been alright, god I wish I hadn't played the VN now. I might be enjoying it more.
>>
BLUNDER
U
N
D
E
R
>>
>>118614991
It was the worst episode but the adaptation has been great so far.
>>
>>118614991

You guys in this board are so fucking annoying,always complaining about every single detail about every single anime.Do you think is easy to adapt a VN into a anime?Of course its going to be different,you fucking retard.Its the same with Hollywood movies adapted from books,its never the same.

Ufotable is doing a great job adapting the series,the feel is different because the MEDIAS are different so they have to think about things like number of episodes,budget and audience.They can't do things exactly like the VN because the anime needs to end with 24-25 episodes,but even so they are adapting the best way they can and spending milions every episode to make this awesome animation.
So you should just shut up and watch the anime like it is and not what it should be.You already read the original story on the VN,now just enjoy it the same history telled in a different form and stop complaining.
>>
>>118614991
Ufotable is doing an amazing job, the problem is the source material.
>>
>>118614991
>No everpresent feeling.
This is my biggest issue, the other stuff I didn't mind.
That song is so powerful man.
>>
>>118614991
On the contrary, I think Shirou's little thing with the front door when Rin showed up was PERFECT.
>>
I wish I hadn't read F/SN either, it was terrible.
>>
>>118614991
Nigger get in the existing thread
>>118610877
>>
>>118616863
It's going to get archived anyways. Might as well make this the new thread especially with all the HxH shitposting going on.
>>
>>118616387
They're probably saving it for after the caster fight when Shirou confesses.
>>
>>118614991
I enjoyed Fate/Zero much more at this point.
>>
>>118614991
I would enjoy this adaptation a bit more if it had a deen tier OST
>>
I thought they blew the fight with kuzuki too. ufotable didn't do a very good job of making his punches look snakey and they made it seem like he decided to retreat for no reason instead of because his technique only works when you haven't seen it before.
>>
I think how they didn't adapt every single conversation from the VN is a pretty big blunder as the anime has completely missed the point of a 1-1 adaption. I think they should start over and every episode should have 100% dialogue and narration that the VN has, oh and the backgrounds and the characters need to be static, like in the VN so as to not ignore the source material.
>>
>>118620829
I think they're trying to make it less of an exact VN adaptation and more of just its own thing while still following the VN story, Nonetheless, the director is doing a great job for his second project. I just don't want him doing Heaven's Feel though. I'd rather have Ei Aoki back for that.
>>
>>118620999
I know. I was parodying the VN purists.
>>
>>118620999

While I don't feel like (or just want to believe) the director doesn't have as much influence as he would in other studios, I too would much prefer Ei Aoki. He directed the first KnK. While a lot of people didn't care too much about that one, it felt really special. Immersive, atmospheric, enchanting, magical.
>>
>>118621241
Yeah, ideally I'd want Takayuki Hirao but since he's doing God Eater I'll take Aoki.
>>
>>118619713
Same here.
>>
>>118614991
Stop fucking complaining about every little detail. Fucking primaries...
>>
>>118614991
BAIT
>>
>>118621241
Same, I really liked the first KnK. It brought you into the world. Aoki has a good eye for that stuff.
>>
>>118614991
>No everpresent feeling.

Pretty much the only thing that could've saved this boring mess of an episode.
>>
They really fucked up hard in the soundtrack department. DEEN was pretty much superior in that aspect.

The VN although it sounded "amateurish" still presented more tone and mood than EPIC FIGHTAN MUSIC that FSN 2014 has been jamming down our throats.

I would of been happier if they just remixed the VN ost. Don't get me wrong, the adaptation is good so far and I realize they put everything in. The soundtrack is just a massive disappointment.
>>
>>118624863
Yup the music in the VN really portrayed the tone of the scenes really well. I will be really pissed if they don't at least do EMIYA. Please don't mess it up UFOtable

Fucking
>NO BREACH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6guebJQPutc&list=PL3BF80736D5207A83&index=14
>NO EVER PRESENT FEELING
>>
I really liked this episode, just Rin and Shirou being cute and a relaxing atmosphere.
>>
File: Ilikepeoplelikeyou.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ilikepeoplelikeyou.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>>118625267
I wish more people were like you anon
>>
File: bestgirl.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bestgirl.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
good adaption shitty source material
prove me wrong
you can't
>>
>>118624863
Who's the composer for this series?
>>
>>118627400
Mahoyo composer which I thought was a great choice but apparently she doesn't know how to make good tracks. The only good tracks are the rehashed Fate/Zero ones.
>>
File: EveryAnonEver.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
EveryAnonEver.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>118612761
For you, anon.
>>
>>118619713
No you didn't, you're just lying to yourself. First half of Zero was way more boring than this.
>>
>>118628393
as much as I'd like a cute reality girl trying to interact with me, it doesn't.
>>
File: 1407132436651.jpg (179KB, 661x910px) Image search: [Google]
1407132436651.jpg
179KB, 661x910px
>>118628393
You're a true hero of justice, anon
>>
>>118628460
I'm pretty sure you're lying to yourself. Other than a few cockteasing battles it's just been a lot of running around with nothing happening.
>>
Next episode won't end with Archer's betrayal unless they skip over everything during early Day 11. That means no stealing food and no date.

Besides they are going to add more scenes, of Kotomine talking with someone, and there are some storyboards that show Caster fighting Saber.

I'm betting that it will end after Shirou arrives alone at his home and he monologues about what he'll do about the war now that he's formally unrelated. If they do that it'll be a really good episode, and we'll get to see sweet Caster and Assassin interacting, aka, bursting his ribcage.

I'm bummed with how they changed completely the way Saber delivered the "Run, Shirou" line. In the VN it was really quiet and coarse, like she could barely talk with how much effort it took her to supress the command spell. Now it's just a generic scream (although it's a good scream).
>>
>>118628507
What are you talking about? You are the cute girl!
>>
>>118628695
Fate Zero was the same for the first half though.
>>
Heaven's Feel anime when? Everyone needs to know the nature of the wormslut
>>
>>118628849
The setting made it feel like something dark was on the horizon. Here in F/SN that gets swept up by school and SOL-antics. I feel no sense of urgency.
>>
>>118625267
I really wish they had done something to explain why Shirou healed so fast since there's no ufotable Fate adaptation explaining that Shirou has Avalon in him
>>
>>118628915
Probably will be announced at the end of 2nd cour.
>>
>>118614991
>No everpresent feeling.
I was a bit disappointed in the scene's atmosphere without the music, but it can't be helped. That music is used during some of the more powerful moments of the VN, so it's no surprise ufotable couldn't match it.
>>
>>118628915

>d-do I fit in yet, guys?
>>
>>118629106
Yeah they haven't done enough buildup with Kotomine yet, I don't think. Honestly, the main problem is that UBW is the only route where Shirou and Rin's alliance is almost completely successful in keeping both them and their Servants relatively safe for the majority of the route. This is because the main conflict is within the alliance itself (as opposed to outside of it in the other routes), but since Archer hasn't gone off to do his own thing yet, there's not much to see.
>>
File: 1415595210054.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1415595210054.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>118614991
KEK. It pays to be a secondary. Keep crying primary faggot.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.