[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOOOOO!!!!! Why fucking HF?????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 134

File: Heaven's Feel.jpg (391KB, 1200x1694px) Image search: [Google]
Heaven's Feel.jpg
391KB, 1200x1694px
NOOOOO!!!!! Why fucking HF?????
>>
>>118557361
If you don't like HF then you have shit taste
Fact
>>
You got your UBW now shut the fuck up.
>>
>>118557361
Because it's the only route that has no adaption yet?
>>
>>118557361
What the fuck are you upset about? UBW is airing right now.
>>
File: try not to cry, cry a lot.jpg (98KB, 800x687px) Image search: [Google]
try not to cry, cry a lot.jpg
98KB, 800x687px
HF is the best route. Sakura is the worst girl.

It's a good thing she's barely even the heroine, just the retarded singleminded goal of Shirou. It's more of an Ilya route than anything, just without the payoff.
>>
>>118557374
It is boring though, at least we get a bit more Rider though. More Sakura though unfortunately.
>>
>>118557374
If you like Fate then you have shit taste
Fact.
>>
>>118557530
>unfortunately.
>>
>>118557530
>More Sakura though unfortunately

Epic, now instead of just memespouting how about you give some actual reasons as to why Sakura is bad. She has arguably the best development of all the heroines, and you say "unfortunately".
>>
>>118557600
>muh development
epic
>>
>>118557361
Plot-wise HF is better and less childish but every character start to act out of character, actually the whole point of HF is about acting out of your character, one character who is normally able withstand anything suddenly has urge to be damsel in distress, another character with strong ideals just says fuck it and betrays his own ideal, while Fate has terrible heroines the heroine from this rout is the shiftiest but it brings an actual feel of ending unlike other routes, HF is overall the best route, Fate is the worst and UBW while not absolutely terrible like Fate its still very retarded and extra childish.
>>
File: Fate - Heaven's Feel.png (399KB, 1920x2291px) Image search: [Google]
Fate - Heaven's Feel.png
399KB, 1920x2291px
>>
>>118557511

Shirou is interesting but completely unrelatable in HF. That's part of the reason I didn't like it. And no, I don't mean self inserting, even though that's supposed to be plausible with a VN protagonist, I mean he goes completely off the deep end. Throwing away your ideals for established love is one thing, that fine, throwing away the ideals you fought for in the last 2 routes for a paper thin crush (that only exists because the player said so and picked all the Sakura options) is another one.
>>
>>118557675

>childish
>childish

Let me guess, you think F/Z is the best thing ever and use the word chuuni a lot?
>>
>>118557659
Kill yourself. Give an actual argument or fuck off. Everyone else does it for shits.
>>
>>118557361
for reasons
>>
>>118557781
Not him, but it's always hilarious how you stay night fanboys can be so overprotective and stupid.
>>
>>118557675

>another character with strong ideals just says fuck it and betrays his own ideal
>out of your character

You can't be so stupid. It's the main point of Zero and Stay Night, and you still can't get it.
>>
>NOOOOO!!!!! Why fucking HF?????
why indeed
>>
>>118557361
>Not liking best girl route

OP is such a faggot.
>>
>>118557361
what?

the only thing I dislike about HF is sakura, and shirou abandoning his ideal
>>
>>118557361
Because the best route needs its adaptation in the first place.
>>
File: 1418586485664.jpg (639KB, 1488x1952px) Image search: [Google]
1418586485664.jpg
639KB, 1488x1952px
>>
File: Hffags.png (51KB, 750x615px) Image search: [Google]
Hffags.png
51KB, 750x615px
>>118558145
>>
>>118557781
While F/Z is best piece of writing if you take into account formal organization of ideas and method, still very boring if compared with HF and UBW, putting it simple - as entertainment F/Z fails for me but I acknowledge it may be eye candy for newfaggots who care more about normal storytelling and disregard novel storytelling.
>>
File: Stay Night.jpg (204KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Stay Night.jpg
204KB, 800x600px
Thoughts on this scene?
>>
>>118557361
>more Sakura
Perfect.
>>
File: 1408741161003.png (193KB, 750x783px) Image search: [Google]
1408741161003.png
193KB, 750x783px
>>118557675
>UBW while not absolutely terrible like Fate its still very retarded and extra childish

In what sense? Shirou grows to understand that his ideal may be impossible, but that it's not wrong to want to try and follow it.

It'll be a tough journey, but he's got Rin and the knowledge he garnered from Archer to help him through it.
>>
File: 168457343.jpg (510KB, 1517x1074px) Image search: [Google]
168457343.jpg
510KB, 1517x1074px
>>118558320
>>
>>118558145
>>118558257
Both bullshit, its all matter of tastes while UBW was enjoyable it shows an very naive prospect of life, you may hate or love it but some is unable to fully enjoy it because of that alone, HF is more about waking up from the dream, your wife is not as idealized as previous girls you had met before she is not pure anymore and maybe evil, you are already married with her so you must overcome it like a man, now just realized your ideals are a pile of shit and you can't move forward with them so you MUST drop them, instead a hero you will now be home husband with a whore as your wife, life just can't be helped, HF is the only route with nothing but bad ends.
>>
>>118558583
>while UBW was enjoyable it shows an very naive prospect of life

I do not agree with this at all. Fate if anything follows that because it never truly examines Shirou's ideals, but Shirou's beliefs are put through the wringer in UBW. The only difference is by the end, he still believes in them. And that's not wrong.
>>
>>118558583
>it shows an very naive prospect of life,
Why?
In what way?
>>
>>118558583
Saber a shit.
>>
>>118558663
Shirou answer to Archer boils down to 'is Ok to be a retarded kid', which is not ok at all.
>>
>>118558583

Butthurt faggot
>>
>Fate adaptation never
shut up.
>>
>>118558738
Oh Jesus you fucking missed the entire point of the route.

Archer did not regret his life. The only thing he regretted was becoming a counter guardian. He died happy with a smile on his face by following his ideals. "It's not a mistake". Those are the words he beat Archer with; it made him realize his actions really weren't wrong.
>>
>>118558145
>such as Sakura, Shirqu, Ilya
>Shirqu
>>
>>118558810
Fate is probably the worst thing the Nasu ever wrote.
>>
>>118558145
>virgin by choice
>virgin by circumstance

Both are terrible way to live.
>>
File: 1418805016011.png (655KB, 740x720px) Image search: [Google]
1418805016011.png
655KB, 740x720px
>wormfags
>>
>>118557720

>paper-thin crush

No, Shirou wanted to save Sakura because it was established for the past two routes that she was a good friend and almost family to him. You see in UBW that he thinks about killing Rin, who he has had the popular girl crush on for years, during the Caster kidnapping scene if she endangered Taiga. It's much the same with Sakura. I just think some people just are mistaken about Shirou's personality, and so are like, "hurr, HF comes out of left field, his ideals from the past two routes mean more to him".

No, they really in fact don't, and Shirou felt sick when forced to see the contradiction in his ideal against reality several times in the novel. But it was only really tested in HF. There was no dilemma in Fate and UBW, no decision that held weight and made a practical application. Fate is a question about how Shirou should live, UBW an answer to a theoretical debate, and HF an alternate answer based on a practical application of the ideal. If people looked at it that way, these misconceptions would cease.

Besides, he developed romantic feelings for Sakura over time. Just as his mind can go to other girls in other routes despite his initial crush toward Rin, and he stifled his attraction to Sakura because he thought it was inappropriate to go after his friend's sister and his junior. And he felt more endeared toward her because she did try to save him despite her handicaps. They have a close connection.
>>
>>118558850
Tsukihime was worse.
>>
>>118558881
>Rinfags
>Liking worst girl
>>
File: 1414791850672.png (285KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
1414791850672.png
285KB, 600x840px
>>118558850
It's best girl route, how can it be bad?
>>
File: 1417403928748.jpg (130KB, 585x585px) Image search: [Google]
1417403928748.jpg
130KB, 585x585px
>>118558910
How can Rin be worst if she's so great?

You're not making much sense.
>>
File: 1418415241047.jpg (14KB, 278x283px) Image search: [Google]
1418415241047.jpg
14KB, 278x283px
>>118558930
Fuck off with your twintails tsundere.
>>
File: 1417081038845.gif (1MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1417081038845.gif
1MB, 600x450px
>>118558973
Rude.
>>
>>118558738
You are the one who is retarded anon
>>
Best grill.
>>
File: sakura1d.png (309KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
sakura1d.png
309KB, 640x448px
It's so bright... The light is so bright...
It's so bright that everything looks black...
Everything looks like a dark and shadowy picture.
Everyone looks like thin paper dolls tottering back and forth.
It doesn't really matter whether they exist or not, does it? They're all just worthless scrap paper, after all.
I can't stand to look at them anymore. I guess I'll just have to crumple them up.

Halfway through the story:

Kotomine: You are on the verge of collapse, aren't you? It appears that you are still in there somewhere though, Sakura Matou.

Sakura: Hmm... Ah, that's my name, right? Of course I'm close, Father. I've been broken since the beginning.

Kotomine: Even the elders of the Matou family never really lived that long. They know how to raise their young well, but the training looks too harsh. Look at you... You have no concern for pain.

Sakura: Good point. Grandfather never believed I would last this long. But it was him who didn't last long. Thanks to me...

Kotomine: Are you saying that Zouken Matou is no more? Splendid. Now all that is left is to wait for the Holy Grail to form. However, to do that...

Sakura: You need to remove my consciousness, right? Your wish won't be able to come true if my consciousness remains within the Grail.

Kotomine: Impressive. You are a much quicker study than your old self. It appears that the grace of the Grail even affects intelligence.

Sakura: I really hate when you say things like that. This doesn't have anything to do with the grace of the Grail. Simply put... You're in my way, and I won't stand for it!
>>
File: sakura2y.png (319KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
sakura2y.png
319KB, 640x448px
>>118559089
Sakura 1:Welcome back. It looks like you found everything you were looking for.

Sakura 2:Yeah... But I did get kind of lost on the way back because I was really tired from playing so much. It was nice to have such fresh food though.

Sakura 1: I'm so jealous. I just stayed here in the cellar watching over the cooking fire. But I guess it's OK. Those memories are going to be mine anyway.

Sakura 2: Are you sure? It could be your memories could that end up fusing with me. ...So, are you ready?

Sakura 1: Of course... All that's left is to throw the ingredients on the fire. Then I, the Holy Grail, will be complete. But before that...

Sakura 2: Yes. Before that, let's fight to the death. Since we're both the same, there's really no point for there to be two of us.

Sakura 1: The strongest of I will become the Grail, and then complete the transformation. Then become the host that gives birth to "All the World's Evil".

Sakura 2: So then let's get started, me. This'll be the most fun I'll ever have. Since the person I hate the most...

End:

Sakura: ...Soon... Soon I'll be able to get to the outer world.

Heh heh... And then I'll be able to get away from this blinding black light...

Wait for me, Senpai... I'll be reborn soon enough...

Just like when a pupa becomes a butterfly... Even bugs have their time in the sun...

Hmmm, but... Who's Sempai, again?

That's really strange... Who was I waiting for? And what was I trying to do?

I guess it doesn't really matter.

...Soon... Soon... I can get to the outer world. I've wanted to for so long now.

http:://youtu.be/KNdwl0HZPGM
>>
If you watch adaptations you have shit taste
Fact
>>
File: Rad Bromance.png (532KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
Rad Bromance.png
532KB, 600x540px
>>118559146 >>118559089
Not if we can do anything about it, mad woman!
>>
File: 2013_nenga__.jpg (206KB, 450x666px) Image search: [Google]
2013_nenga__.jpg
206KB, 450x666px
>>118558257

Well if I was joking, I would say that he wants to be a housewife in all routes because his main hobbies are all domestic things, but I digress.

He doesn't become a housewife post HF, he only stable up to a month prior to the epilogue and we already know he is going to have to train to get his body back in ordee, since he tells Sakura he doesn't need a new body when she tries to go find him one.

Honestly, I see them doing great things in the coming years after that route. Sure, he might not be some magic mercenary, but I doubt his life will be normal if he stays with Sakura, whose planning to delve deeper and spread her network in the world of magic.

What would have been nice is to get more stuff with the couple training together. Sakura says Rider trains hard, so maybe he develops better CQC techniques with Rider's Spiderman type fighting style.
>>
>>118557361
You should be complaining about those face designs instead
>>
>>118559213
Oh god no.
The fanfiction train is coming
>>
File: saberalter1.png (300KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
saberalter1.png
300KB, 640x448px
Alter: ...What is this hatred I feel? ...What kind of spell is this? ...Ah, is this the true form of the Holy Grail that I so sought?
...I see. Now all is clear. The duty of a hero is to be hated, to be ostracized.
I was long prepared for that on the day I drew the sword from the stone.
Then let it be. "All the World's Evil." If this is the darkness that you speak of, then I shall take it up. I entrust my blade to you.
The obligation to do so is mine. I owe it to all the lives that were lost because of me...

Sakura: It looks like you're awake, Saber. So tell me. How does it feel to be reborn as my Servant?

Alter: ...I feel as if I have awaken from a very long dream. I am finally prepared to face the reality that I have so long ignored.

Sakura: I can't believe that someone of your stature would conform so well to me.

Alter: I was once a king who believed in the ideals of herself and her people. As someone who sacrificed herself for those ideals. I am in the best position to truly understand despair. Sakura... From now on, my sword is your own. Let us sow the hopelessness you so desire.
>>
File: Saber Alternate.jpg (781KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
Saber Alternate.jpg
781KB, 1000x1415px
>>118559391
Alter: This is as far as you go, Shiro. I am to destroy all who try to pass. Sakura desires it so. However, I suppose that warning you was pointless. At this point, I do not think that you will simply walk away.

Shirou: ...You're right. I'm always ignoring your advice and causing problems, aren't I? I see you haven't forgotten how dumb I can be. But you still haven't drawn your sword, have you? You say you're willing to kill me, but you aren't making a single move.

Alter: ...Is it not obvious? I will not attack until you step before me.

Shirou: So it's a full out fight or nothing, huh? Trace... on.

*Circuits Activate*

Alter: Those are Archer's swords. You do not intend to copy my sword, Shiro? ...Well, it is not as if I care what swords you use. It is just that I did not expect you to take arms. I shall consider this an act of hostility,

no matter how foolish it is of you to challenge me. Come. You will not last long.

http://youtu.be/tIyNAF5rgYk

Alter: ...Answer me this. Shall you become the prey to my blade, or shall you send Sakura to her death beyond death? The choice is yours, Shiro.
>>
>>118559218

Not any more fanfiction than post -UBW stories. Rin and Shirou need some event to happen to do more than just learn magic amongst themselves, the same as Shirou and Sakura. I know lots of doujins inflate the ideas of battle couples and all that, but the majority of Rin's life is going to be magic research, study, and looking over texts, and finding deals on jewels, not pulling punches with vampires.

It's sad more ideas with Sakura and Shirou aren't talked about, since you'd think two freaks like them would be interesting to speculate on. Sakura's the Supervisor, and working hard tuning up Shirou's body, while she relearn magic herself from a high ranking bishop of the Church. It'd be like two apprentices trying to teach one another.
>>
>>118558819
>Archer did not regret his life. The only thing he regretted was becoming a counter guardian.
I not missed such thing he was even ok with being betrayed.
>He died happy with a smile on his face by following his ideals. "It's not a mistake"
Of course, the one who missed the point is you, Shirou represents the childhood, this is obvious due his overly childish ideal and Archer represents the adulthood bound by its children counterpart, the result from acting with such ideals for so long is obvious but that's why Archer wants to erase him, he just realized that his ideal is not achievable even in afterlife or with backing of supernatural god-like entity like 'the world', Shirou who understood Archer just gave an emotionally loaded response to not disregard his ideals even if they aren't achievable and lead to certain disaster/death/despair, considering that proceeding with self destructive behavior is probably idiotic and also considering that relying on such kid-like ideal for life is the very definition of childish Shirou just said Archer should accept his kid ideal and keep going with that for ever, its the same as saying 'its Ok to be a retarded kid forever', this is not stretch but the actual thing Shirou just did.
>>
>>118558881
Grandpa.
Money
You know.
>>
File: 1417847800079.png (186KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
1417847800079.png
186KB, 576x720px
>>118557511
I love this. "Sakura is shit but HF is the best route!" "It's Ilya and Kirei and Rider route, really!" People don't want to admit that she's the majority of the route and major focus (and should be because she's the heroine), and don't want to admit they just liked a few moments in it.
>>
>>118559616

Are you honestly surprised by people not giving much thought to it? We still have some who say Imaginary Numbers is useless in combat and Sakura is bad at magic despite the revelations of her making a mystic code in Hollow to overcome the defects of her body and wrecks shit. Them not seeing the interesting possibilities after HF isn't a shock.
>>
UBW = HF>>>Fate
>>
>>118559860
And Sakura somehow still has a connection to Angry Manjew in HA because of REASONS.
Also we have absolutly no clue what imaginary numbers does beside one sentence in the Complete Material
>>
>>118558881
I actually think that people likes HF due other things and not because Sakura, while she is the shittiest girl, Rin is nothing but an archetype there's nothing fresh about her overdone character at least is fit for Faker route, one only able to spout unoriginal shit needs amazingly unoriginal main girl.
>>
File: T-Moon Complex X Vol. 02 (18).jpg (354KB, 1133x1600px) Image search: [Google]
T-Moon Complex X Vol. 02 (18).jpg
354KB, 1133x1600px
>>
>>118559710
Shirou understands that his ideals are not feasible, look here. >>118558354

He knows that he can't save everyone, but that it's not wrong to want to try. Following his ideal doesn't inherently lead to disaster or despair. As you note yourself Archer died without regret.

The one thing Archer thought was a mistake was becoming a counter guardian, and that's not something Shirou would do because it leads to more mindless killing.
>>
File: anton-ego.png (200KB, 559x682px) Image search: [Google]
anton-ego.png
200KB, 559x682px
>muh saber
>muh merch sales

otaku pandering is literally the biggest cancer killing anime.

fate coulda been really great but it ended up being entry level shit just so it could be more profitable with the japanese adolescent male market.
>>
File: T-Moon Complex X Vol. 02 (20).jpg (486KB, 1133x1600px) Image search: [Google]
T-Moon Complex X Vol. 02 (20).jpg
486KB, 1133x1600px
>>118560047
>>
File: T-Moon Complex X Vol. 02 (23).jpg (443KB, 1133x1600px) Image search: [Google]
T-Moon Complex X Vol. 02 (23).jpg
443KB, 1133x1600px
>>118560098
>>
Oh boy, HFfags trying to rewrite the VN again, because they think it's anti-idealism and confuse that with maturity? Bet they think Urobuchi shit is anti-idealism too.

The final endings of all three routes are good ones for Shirou.
>>
File: T-Moon Complex X Vol. 02 (24).jpg (470KB, 1133x1600px) Image search: [Google]
T-Moon Complex X Vol. 02 (24).jpg
470KB, 1133x1600px
>>118560173
>>
>>118560075
If you want people to take your posts seriously you shouldn't use so many buzzwords
>>
>>118560058
I mean honestly can you really say Shirou comes off as childish at the end of UBW? He faces all of the potential hazards of following his ideal. He learns first hand that trying to be a hero is a struggle, but he accepts the challenge and wants to try anyway.

>>118560007
If you think there's something wrong with being a "faker" you are ridiculously misinterpreting the story.
>>
File: T-Moon Complex X Vol. 02 (35).jpg (392KB, 1133x1600px) Image search: [Google]
T-Moon Complex X Vol. 02 (35).jpg
392KB, 1133x1600px
>>118560219
>>
File: 1414267923454.gif (1020KB, 457x390px) Image search: [Google]
1414267923454.gif
1020KB, 457x390px
>>118557361
People actually want the worst route animated again instead of HF?
>>
File: T-Moon Complex X Vol. 02 (36).jpg (308KB, 1133x1600px) Image search: [Google]
T-Moon Complex X Vol. 02 (36).jpg
308KB, 1133x1600px
>>118560300
>>
>Both good routes are getting an adaptation
>"NOOOOO!!!!! Why fucking HF?????"

Are you a fucking autist or what? Shut the fuck up and watch the other route if you're that much of a faggot. Both sides get something, this is the most fair thing ufotable could have done.

Fate is a shit tier route and ufotable agrees. Fuck fatefags.
>>
HF is the best route

Kotomine vs assassin
Shirou vs berserkah
Rider/Shirou vs Saber alter
Shadow giant gem sword craziness.
>>
>>118560208
>Bet they think Urobuchi shit is anti-idealism too.
Isn't he?
Because I can't remember an idealistic character the Butcher doesn't shit on
>>
File: 47146170_p0.png (537KB, 964x872px) Image search: [Google]
47146170_p0.png
537KB, 964x872px
>>118560380
>fatefags
Who?
>>
>>118558145
Both these guys sound like bigger losers than I am ,and that's saying something.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtmdnB95Uxc

HF also has the best vita op
>>
File: UBW vs HF.jpg (168KB, 1488x858px) Image search: [Google]
UBW vs HF.jpg
168KB, 1488x858px
>>118560534
Here's the fixed version
>>118560547
>best OP
Do you measure an OP in how of the route it spoils?
I love it too but it's a shitty opening
>>
>>118559984

She still has the connection to the other side in HF True as well, Nasu just wanted to have her permanently marked, so in HA, she has a connection to AM not unlike some Orochi Blood awakening thing, she just seems to have AM as a limiter to her powers, so she will always be in danger of blackening.

We didn't see her use her powers in HF True, so we don't know if it's not the case there as well.

As for Imaginary Numbers, it cam open pocket dimensions, and enclose a place in space time, we see that in some of the bad ends in HF, so it's got a large amount of applications beyond spirits. There is a Hispanic magus who has the same affinity she does in the Clock Tower, according to an excerpt from Nasu on the now defunct mobile site.
>>
>>
>>118560571
At this point if the vita is your first experience of the route then you deserve to be spoilered.
>>
why is kiritsugu so lewd
>>
>>118560547
I think HA has a better OP
>>
>>118560599
>She still has the connection to the other side in HF True as well,
Which just means she has unlimited mana.
Absolutly nothing in HF true even implies that something like "blackening" is a thing
>>
>>118560646
Yeah but it's the best fs/n op.
>>
>>118560624
why is kiritsugu so _sad
>>
I hope the opening to the second cour to UBW steps it up. The first OP was just weak. Definitely didn't miss it last episode.
>>
>>118560770
he hasn't had a burger in 9 years
>>
>>118560770
>>118560810

He had to do what needed to be done.
>>
File: T-MOON COMPLEX ZERO (05+06).jpg (952KB, 2176x1600px) Image search: [Google]
T-MOON COMPLEX ZERO (05+06).jpg
952KB, 2176x1600px
>>118560810
Didn't the Einzbern treat him like he was a King with banquets and so on?
>>
>>118560659

That is the thing, we don't know. Sakura is still exploring her powers, and we know her body isn't normal. They mention side effects from being separated by AM in HF True, which don't get much detail. The very fact that she still has the connection for unknown reasons means there is probably something more to it.

The reasoning for her getting the mystic code is also the same reasoning she hates the Matou magecraft, she is afraid of using her powers and loathes them.
>>
File: Untitled.png (16KB, 543x154px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
16KB, 543x154px
>>118560907
He just wanted a god damn burger
>>
>>118560888
Good riddance.
>>
>>118557361
More, please. Your tears sustain me.
>>
>>
>>118561125
>>
>>118560604

How can a girl be so cute, and such a boss at the same time?
>>
>>118560481
Nah, Urobuchi probably loves justice, ideals, heroes and such. The protagonist of Madoka even reshapes the universe to suit her belief that things girls wished and fought for were meaningful. He just likes putting his characters through a wringer for the good of the story, and Nasu is the same.

People often confuse the tragedy with some pessimistic message, probably because they aren't used to tragedy and think anyone that has bad things happening to them must be doing something wrong and/or deserves it. That or pessimism and cynicism are prevailing attitudes.
>>
File: Edgy.png (225KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
Edgy.png
225KB, 373x327px
>>118561099
F/SN UBW problems are not just the quality of the source material. The show is hardly watchable as seemingly the director didn't have the courage or maybe talent to do anything creative with it in the adaptation process instead we're getting an almost frame by frame "faithful" adaptation with no concern for episodic TV format, pacing and audiences' patience. In the end I don't think many would find this enjoyable other than the most hardcore VN fans. It's for them. UBW could have a decent adaptation showing everything worth showing and telling in 4-5 hours instead it's like they're adapting The Hobbit to a 6 movie "saga" with extended cut to be released later on top of that. Just being pretty isn't going to cut it.
>>
>>118561302
All of that changed with rebellion though.
>>
File: 1408099521310.jpg (41KB, 391x337px) Image search: [Google]
1408099521310.jpg
41KB, 391x337px
>>118561377
So how many bonus hour long episodes do you think they're gonna have in the second cour? I'm thinking at least two.
>>
>>118561434
Eh, I think they're just having fun with Homu.
>>
>>118561377
>that post
>edgy
You don't know what that word means, do you?
>>
File: home rin.png (421KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
home rin.png
421KB, 800x600px
>>118561529
Ep 12 is the first half of the 2 hour date
>>
It fucking bothers me how Irisviel is only 158cm tall according to data.
Best girl.
>>
>>118561622
How did you like the Drama CD with Saber and Iri?
>>
File: Iri x Saber (1).jpg (99KB, 800x515px) Image search: [Google]
Iri x Saber (1).jpg
99KB, 800x515px
>>118561622
>>
>>118561681
Haven't actually watched it. How long?
>>
>>118557361
i like the one with more gilgamesh less saber/shirou so zero
>>
File: An hero 01.jpg (17KB, 423x291px) Image search: [Google]
An hero 01.jpg
17KB, 423x291px
>>118561622
>Irisviel will never hold you while you're crying in her smooth breasts

Fucking shoot me.
>>
>>118561622
>Kerry covering his fave with his hands
>Iri giving him a motherly hug
>>
>>118561778
https://www.dropbox.com/s/txlgr5bz7y2lw46/Fate%20Zero%20Special%20Drama%20CD%201%2C%202%203.zip?dl=0
>>
File: feelytugu.png (258KB, 739x428px) Image search: [Google]
feelytugu.png
258KB, 739x428px
>>118561876
>>
File: [[.png (89KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
[[.png
89KB, 301x267px
>>118561909
>>
File: AHNENERBE_161.jpg (298KB, 1000x1436px) Image search: [Google]
AHNENERBE_161.jpg
298KB, 1000x1436px
>>118562006
https://www.dropbox.com/s/es40qhk9lgyvh5c/All%20Around%20Type-Moon%20Complete.zip?dl=0
>>
>>118561876
Kerry didn't even come near Lancer level suffering.
Fucking bitch
>>
File: T-MOON COMPLEX ZERO (16).png (476KB, 1116x1600px) Image search: [Google]
T-MOON COMPLEX ZERO (16).png
476KB, 1116x1600px
>>118562340
His beauty twisted with blood and tears, changing into a completely different countenance akin to a demon’s. Lancer, forgetting everything except hatred, no longer distinguished between friend and foe. Thinking of Kiritsugu, Saber, and everything in the world, he roared out a growl of vengeance that tore at his heart.

Do all of you really want...
...to win that badly?
You all want the Grail that desperately?!
You'd crush the only wish I hold in my heart...
Do none of you feel any shame at all?!
I won't forgive you.

I won't forgive any of you for this!
All of you monsters who'd disregard a knight's honor for personal gain...
Let my blood taint your dreams!
Let the Grail be cursed.
Let the wish it grants bring disaster!
And when you fall into the pits of hell...
Remember the rage of Diarmuid!

While he gradually lost his material body and crumpled as a hazy shade, he screamed curses until the final moment when he disappeared. There was no longer the glorious figure of a Heroic Spirit, but only an evil spirit roaring with resentment. Servant Lancer had finally been completely eliminated.
>>
>>118562407
Doesn't come close to what happened in their actual legends
For example Deermud
>gets granted his deepest desire
>A cottage at the sea and puppies for his dog
>At the end of the story his wife left him, the cottage is burned down and all the dogs are dead
>>
>>118560047
>>118560098
>>118560173
>>118560219
>>118560300
>>118560373
Holy shit. What the hell is this? Sense when could Sakura use angry manjew's powers?
>>
>>118562110
Dat Ilya
>>
File: Lancer in a nutshell.jpg (30KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
Lancer in a nutshell.jpg
30KB, 500x566px
>>118562530
>>
File: img000060.jpg (834KB, 1100x1624px) Image search: [Google]
img000060.jpg
834KB, 1100x1624px
>>118562587
Type-Moon Complex X It's a doujinshi
>>
>>118558305
>>
>>118562735
Whoever used it needs to remember that HA at least tld us she could can only go as far as her arm with those powers. This is just stupid bullshit.
>>
File: T-Moon Complex X Vol. 01 (108).jpg (463KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [Google]
T-Moon Complex X Vol. 01 (108).jpg
463KB, 1120x1600px
>>118562856
>>
>>118558898
>wormfags actually believe this.

Shirou never once payed attention to Sakura She was just a fucking maid more than someone Shirou considered fucking or considered family. Shirou in Heaven's Feel is not Shirou. That's a self insert white knight loser in the shape of shirou. Just like how Rin doesn't act like Rin in that route. Both of them should of killed Sakura but Nasu is such a bad writer he thinks murdering her would fuck up their brains despite it being shown in the 2 previous routes that neither of them care that much about Sakura and are either wrapped up in themselves or Saber.
>>
>>118563029
>Shirou never once payed attention to Sakura She was just a fucking maid more than someone Shirou considered fucking or considered family

You need to play the VN, secondary.
>>
File: 221.jpg (109KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
221.jpg
109KB, 650x650px
Fuck, I can't wait for HF.
>>
File: heavensfeels.jpg (283KB, 976x1100px) Image search: [Google]
heavensfeels.jpg
283KB, 976x1100px
Because is the best route
>>
>>118563029
Sakura wouldn't have had an important role in the other routes. Who would of thought certain characters would be more pertinent in some routes as apposed to others. She comes t his hoes everyday and spends time with him and Tora for almost two years and Rin passes by her house and watches her at the archery range frequently. You have be a dense mother fucker or extremely delusional to no realized that it was already established in the other routes that they cared about her.
What were you expecting from Sakura in the other routes?
>>
every time I come to these threads feels like I'm in some kind of comic book thread where they talk about all different issues,universes, worlds and versions of a character which makes my brain boggle because I dont know and would have to go deeper into it, So im not gonna do that and just enjoy the anime ITSELF and BY ITSELF.
>>
>>118563580
And I should give a shit why?
>>
File: cat.jpg (50KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
50KB, 512x512px
>>118563029
>Shirou never once payed attention to Sakura She was just a fucking maid more than someone Shirou considered fucking or considered family.
Within the first few minutes of the Fate route
>"Boy Sakura looks really good, I'd really like to tap that but I shouldn't."
Apply yourself.
>>
>>118563512
>What were you expecting from Sakura in the other routes?
Another anon but maybe doing more than just existing?
Though people have to be retarded to not get that Rin and Sakura are sisters.
>>
>>118563737
Fuck you,man. I didn't know that until I saw the anime movie all those years ago. How the hell was I suppose to? They've got completely different hair colors and they always treat each toher with hostility
>>
>>118562735
Google gives me absolutely nothing, I hate to ask I really fucking hate being that guy but, which doujin is your pic from?
>>
>>118563580
Fuck off casual secondary scum
>>
>>118564105
>I didn't know that until I saw the anime movie all those years ago
Just kill yourself secondary anon, in the VN Rin literally said Sakura is her sister in all the routes.
>>
>>118564105
>they always treat each toher with hostility
You should reread Fate.
And UBW
Sakura calls Rin Nee-san during Fate and the whole "adoption talk before Sakura's house"
>>
>>118563580
what were you expecting from the most autistic fanbase that play utter shit light novels and think it's good?
>>
>>118564191
>casual
Are we on a certain (not)videogame board?
>>
>>118564202
Not him, but
>Never noticed Sakura calling Tohsaka Nee-san on fate
>Didn't visit Matou household on UBW
>They being sisters was a complete surprise for me
It was cool.
>>
>>118564432
>Didn't visit Matou household on UBW
Fucking Saibahfag
No realy that was easily the best scene of that choice
>>
>>118557361
What type of shitty reverse trolling is this?
>>
>>118564519
The kind that is still effective because TMfags bite anything that moves.
>>
>>118564432
>>Didn't visit Matou household on UBW

Please tell me you at least didn't pick the "go shopping for Saber" option. Holy shit.
>>
>>118564484
>>118564646
I went to talk with Tohsaka but the bitch wasn't there so I had to call her.
>>
>>118557361
Were you sleeping under a rock?
>>
Sakura initially is a complete wet soggy doo doo but by the epilogue you feel/see the development and how shes matured. Hard not to like her then
still worst girl though
>>
>Thread turning into wormslutfags shitposting
Damn.

>>118563727
>Apply yourself.
Not him, but the kickstart to their relationship in HF is predicated on lust. Shirou suddenly sees Sakura as someone he wants to fuck and that's where it all coems tumbling down.

It's similar to the lesbian moment in Fate where Shirou realized he loved Saber.
>>
>>118557361
What version will be adapted? the original or the realta nua?
>>
>>118566192
Original.
>>
>>118566192
Hopefully original
>>
>>118566192
there's a reason why HF is adapted as movie series
>>
>>118566125
That's all the girls. Often the first thing he notes is how attractive they are. It is an eroge, it isn't coming from nowhere.
>>
>>118564643
RN, or mix a bit. No reason to go original after RN.
>>
>>118566192
RN most likely.
>>
>>118567100
>>118567797
There is no reason for them to adapt RN instead of the original.
>>
>>118568652
Maybe they prefere it.
Maybe they have Sakurafags who prefere her being a virgin.
Who the fuck knows.
I will enjoy all the fake spoilers after it airs
>>
If you think about it, many people don't like HF not because of the deconstruction of Shirou's ideals or Sakura, but because the pacing was piss poor. There were only a few good scenes in an otherwise boring route. Contrast with something like UBW, which had constant character development, drama, and action, it paled.
>>
>>118568652
Why do you think that? Just because you don't like RN doesn't mean it's not a feasible way to tell the story. It's also easier to market.
>>
File: Holy Grail (Fate Zero).jpg (324KB, 1480x2340px) Image search: [Google]
Holy Grail (Fate Zero).jpg
324KB, 1480x2340px
HF was supposed to bring closure to everything. It had tons of intermissions which will break the flow of the story, but they were necessary to bring the right end about.

Had the relationship between Sakura and Shirou been explored more (maybe more backstory or a little more romance) I feel HF might have been a little better received. From what Shirou thought and how he behaved I find there wasn't enough turmoil within Shirou to toss aside everything for Sakura the way he did.
>>
>>118569152
>Few good scenes

Still more than UBW and Fate.
>>
>>118568652
Original HF is too edgy. Even for a movie format.
>>
The problem that I see with HF is Shirou's realization of love for Sakura. It was kind of predicated on lust... Shirou saw her as a little sister and had NO feelings for her except that he noticed she was growing up. Then he spends a few days caring for her when she's sick, sleeps with her, then BAM!, he's fallen in love. I realize lust can lead to love, but I personally don't feel as if that's a strong enough justification for him dropping all of his ideals and refocusing them in one day after being told his dad was a sham.

I personally liked his romantic development with Saber the best, since they had a lot in common and they were able to explore their own weaknesses through each other, falling in love in the process. Rin x Shirou was also pretty weak, maybe even weaker than Sakura x Shirou though.
>>
>>118569152
It also is a route that's hyped up by the one before it, by itself it's pretty mediocre.
>>
File: Archer.png (210KB, 835x625px) Image search: [Google]
Archer.png
210KB, 835x625px
"The reason why Gilgamesh ended that way in the Sakura route in the game despite superbly escaping from being absorbed by Angra Mainyu in the end of Zero is because he felt awkward about becoming naked while there was a woman watching...er, I mean, it's because there was a difference in power between the "mud" cut off from the main body and the "shadow" that was connected to the main body."
>>
File: london.png (280KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
london.png
280KB, 800x600px
>>118557361
Reminder sakura is worst girl and a wormslut.

>>118557600
butthurt wormslut fag detected
>>
>>118569238
>Had the relationship between Sakura and Shirou been explored more (maybe more backstory or a little more romance) I feel HF might have been a little better received.
Pretty much, there relationship was build off-screen and the important parts like Sakura starting to warm up to Shirou were skipped.
>>
File: ShirouxKotomine.png (424KB, 798x600px) Image search: [Google]
ShirouxKotomine.png
424KB, 798x600px
>All this Sakura shit-posting
HF is a great route not for Sakura but for Illya and Kirei.
>>
>>118569498
their*
>>
>>118569533
Shirou x kotomine confirmed

Wormslut fags BTFO
>>
>>118569488
Sakura might as well be the most bullied girl on /a/.
>>
>>118569587
It's her fault for daily posting that stupid fish
>>
>>118569624
>Not liking Sakurafish
>>
File: 733d93893a678098f26931d6c10e0646.jpg (346KB, 1122x1600px) Image search: [Google]
733d93893a678098f26931d6c10e0646.jpg
346KB, 1122x1600px
Don't mind me. Gonna add some beauty to this thread.
>>
File: 1541654643.jpg (102KB, 687x960px) Image search: [Google]
1541654643.jpg
102KB, 687x960px
>>118569830
Now this is perfect.
>>
>>118569867
Ew, get rid of that worm on the right, it's disgusting.
>>
File: 1418686108318.jpg (883KB, 2157x1465px) Image search: [Google]
1418686108318.jpg
883KB, 2157x1465px
>>118569587
Man we can't even have Sakura threads without faggotss just coming in to shitpost with their shitty Maymay
>>
>>118569913
>Implying Sakura-fags aren't shitposters by definition
>>
File: 1418373054566.jpg (50KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
1418373054566.jpg
50KB, 660x400px
>>118569901
Sorry no can do
>>
File: y4741350.jpg (251KB, 980x760px) Image search: [Google]
y4741350.jpg
251KB, 980x760px
>>
File: 1414693528862.jpg (40KB, 506x323px) Image search: [Google]
1414693528862.jpg
40KB, 506x323px
>>118569913
>implying wormslut is a meme

It's a fact. It happened. Sakura is a wormslut and we are just giving her an appropriate name.
>>
F/HA anime when?
>>
>>118569982
But its a cancerous meme
People have admitted that they don't watch fate but still call her worm slut
Shit is cancerous
>>
>>118569953
How do YOU define a shitposter?
Someone who has their own personal opinion or someone who just shitpost on people's threads?
It's not like I go into rin/saber threads and start name calling and shitposting like what often happens in sakura threads with shitposters like you.
>>
File: 47473660_p0.jpg (868KB, 932x1287px) Image search: [Google]
47473660_p0.jpg
868KB, 932x1287px
What are the odds of getting Medusa's story moved from HA to the HF movies, /a/?
>>
>>118570088
>How do YOU define a shitposter?
Shitposter by definition is someone who post shit.
Sakura is shit so Sakura-fags are shitposters for posting her
>>
File: 1418404405571.jpg (1MB, 1284x1645px) Image search: [Google]
1418404405571.jpg
1MB, 1284x1645px
>>118569982
But she isn't a worm slut and she doesn't even have any worms by the end of HF.

But let me guess that's not going to stop you from dumping your wormslut maymays into this thread are you?
>>
>>118569356
I don't think Original HF is anymore violent or darker than KnK. The third KnK movie opens up with a girl getting raped.
>>
>>118569238
There are 30 intermissions in HF compared to 20 in UBW If I didn't misscount
And they didn't realy break the flow during UBW for me.
I don't know what makes them more "unfitting" during HF
>>
>>
File: 1413467367865.png (232KB, 948x813px) Image search: [Google]
1413467367865.png
232KB, 948x813px
>>118570282
>But she isn't a worm slut

ok wormslut fag.
>>
is the anime following the route where rin ends up with emiya and they live together at his huge as place after graduation?
>>
File: 1383007324911.jpg (137KB, 639x464px) Image search: [Google]
1383007324911.jpg
137KB, 639x464px
>>118570162

We don't know for sure. I don't think it could be possible since a lot of things happen throughout all HF.

They added some Ilya scenes in UBW, so well, what I can say.
>>
File: 455646545.jpg (1MB, 2837x4051px) Image search: [Google]
455646545.jpg
1MB, 2837x4051px
>>118569901
I don't think so.
>>
File: RIDER (XX).png (2MB, 627x886px) Image search: [Google]
RIDER (XX).png
2MB, 627x886px
>>118569830
Rider and Rider-class Servants Nasu's favorite?
>>
>>118570217
How are you supposed to define what's shit when all you're doing is using an over used cancerous meme.
If you like memes so much why don't you just go to reddit or 9gag if you love them so much?
>>
>>118570282
>"I-if I ignore it, i-it's not true!"

Stay deluded. Dat cunt be gaping with worms.
>>
File: 1418364920047.jpg (91KB, 1000x673px) Image search: [Google]
1418364920047.jpg
91KB, 1000x673px
>>118570328
>>118570449
It's said in HF true that Sakura doesn't have any worms in her

I might as well dump my sakura folder if we are going to keep doing this
>>
File: oh my god.png (761KB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
oh my god.png
761KB, 1280x716px
>>118570449
>>
>>118570282
I don't care about their "wormslut" everywhere, If you like all of her, you must like her worms as well.

I'm a sakurafag
>>
>>118570449
>Dat
Sakura haters showing they don't belong on /a/ once again. Just the usual, folks.
>>
File: wormslut 2.jpg (127KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
wormslut 2.jpg
127KB, 800x600px
>>118570551
>>
File: super-slowpoke.jpg (72KB, 1194x650px) Image search: [Google]
super-slowpoke.jpg
72KB, 1194x650px
>>118557361
>>
>>118570576
But that's Zouken, not Sakura.
Shut up, it's winter now.
>>
>>118570088
The majority of fate threads on /a/ are waifu threads that strat out as
> Wake up no ______ thread why?
> Why is ______ so sexy
> I want to impregnate ______
Which not only spark little discussion but, also invite people with no knowledge of the series to join in on the shit posting. I don't know why those threads don't get pruned.

The only there is resemblance of a discussion about the VN are in HF threads, which quite a few have been popping up the past few days, and people explaining the VN in UBW threads.
>>
>>118570592
Nice argument, child.
>>
File: basement_1.jpg (272KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
basement_1.jpg
272KB, 800x600px
>>118570442
How are you supposed to defend your shitty worm-slut when all you're doing is whining like a faggot.
If you like worm-slut so much why don't you just go to the Matou basement if you love her so much?
>>
File: 1418849681083.jpg (387KB, 712x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1418849681083.jpg
387KB, 712x1050px
>>118570601
I wasn't saying that I don't believe that she had worms in her
But we both know this is just an excuse to post our photos
>>
>>118570653
Until they degrade to whats happening now
>>
>>118570601
>posting a screenshot from before HF True
>one where all the worms but a single one in her heart are already gone, at that
The reading comprehension of a Sakura hater.
>>
File: 1418673881172.jpg (57KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1418673881172.jpg
57KB, 400x400px
Sakura a cute.
>>
>>118570665
>hurr worms xD slutslutslut
You're the child.
>>
File: 1406523311586.png (570KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1406523311586.png
570KB, 800x600px
>Your body will never be ready for Mapo Tofu animated
>>
>>118570805
>fighting over a 2D girl from a visual novel
Both of you are children
>>
File: 1418348778968.jpg (38KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1418348778968.jpg
38KB, 400x600px
>>118570685
Because she belongs to shirou and I don't have any attraction to anything other than their relationship in HF

I don't even like her that much I just hate the worm-slut meme like I hate all other shitty overused memes such as pleasing old men for money and fucking pigs
>>
Has Alter always had that visor? I don't remember that at all.
>>
>>118570805
No need to be so butthurt. But I guess that's what you get when you like having worms in your ass.
>>
File: 1418374128347.png (283KB, 369x369px) Image search: [Google]
1418374128347.png
283KB, 369x369px
>>118570376
Actualy they go to London after graduation
>>
>>118564197
>in the VN Rin literally said Sakura is her sister in all the routes.
>literally
>in all the routes
Are you sure you're not the secondary here, anon?
>>118564202
>Sakura calls Rin Nee-san during Fate
If you're referring to that scene when Rin tries to kick her out of the house, she doesn't though.
>>
>>118570388
>expecting them to ADD something to the HF movies
>>
>>118570921
>Because she belongs to shirou
Absolutely disgusting.

-Sakurafag
>>
>>118570945
It was a laughable attempt at concealing her identity that got destroyed shortly after her introduction. She was originally supposed to wear a black helmet covering her head.
>>
>>118570945
Yeah it breaks not too soon after she is re introduced in HF
>>
File: 1417820619276.png (2MB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1417820619276.png
2MB, 1000x1414px
>>118570945

She have for a moment before it breaks, then she stay that way.

>>118571005

That's why I said I don't think it could happen, but we don't how many movies are, or how long they will be. They could just give us a small glimpse of her past, I don't know.
>>
>>118570960
The only one who's butthurt here is you, considering you're still whining about best girl winning in the final route.
>>
>>118571087
>"N-no, you!"

Keep at it, son. Rub some vaseline in the mean time.
>>
File: 1418261632237.jpg (74KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1418261632237.jpg
74KB, 800x600px
>>118570960
Why are you so but hurt about me liking an alright girl and the best couple in fate?
>>
File: woooooooorms.png (709KB, 990x604px) Image search: [Google]
woooooooorms.png
709KB, 990x604px
>>118571087
>best girl
you mean best worm.
>>
I see that Fatefags are just as awful as always.
>>
>>118570403
Don't know about Nasu, but they are my favorites for sure.
>>
>>118571161
>"I need to reassure myself of my shit taste"

Go ahead. No one's stopping you.
>>
File: Uguu.jpg (24KB, 432x400px) Image search: [Google]
Uguu.jpg
24KB, 432x400px
Worms a best, come at me fags.
>>
>>118570921
She is the worm of his sword
>>
>>118571161
>best couple in fate?
Are you serious?
>>
File: 1.png (946KB, 800x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
946KB, 800x1197px
>>118571254
Wormposters know no shame.
>>
File: Zouken is love.png (39KB, 183x200px) Image search: [Google]
Zouken is love.png
39KB, 183x200px
>>118571210
>>
File: 1418341172009.jpg (78KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1418341172009.jpg
78KB, 450x338px
>>118571164
I don't like this either
>>118571197
I don't need any reassuring from faggots who like to meme spout in threads and think that threads like this are better than SNK and Tokyo ghoul threads
>>
>>118571285
Such a loving grandpa
>>
>>118571282
I like Sakura though. But ShirouXSakura makes me barf.
>>
File: best boy.jpg (176KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
best boy.jpg
176KB, 1024x768px
>>118557361
Shinji did nothing wrong
>>
File: 1418754818987.jpg (104KB, 800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1418754818987.jpg
104KB, 800x1800px
>>118571282
>>118571254
Well as far as it can go for shirou in fate stay night
>>
File: 1406478141259.jpg (201KB, 727x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1406478141259.jpg
201KB, 727x1000px
>>118571289
So much insecurity.

>>118571318
Only good think to come from that character is pic related
>>
>>118571350
agree
>>
File: shinji a best.jpg (2MB, 1618x1823px) Image search: [Google]
shinji a best.jpg
2MB, 1618x1823px
>>118571350
Shinji a best
>>
>>118571362
He meant with Saber. He couldn't even hug Sakura properly the first time.
>>
>>118571141
You're the one going "n-no u!" here, though.
>>118571163
No, but you need to fuck off, shitposter.
>>
>>118559822
Well, 90% of every route is just Shirou being crazy and cooking SOL so it's really only by the few good moments which one can rate the routes.
>>
>>118571425
Shh, just let the wormslut fags have their moment.
>>
>>118571399
>still says Saber
>>
File: 1414748267866.jpg (78KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1414748267866.jpg
78KB, 800x600px
>being this mad about best girl

Enjoy your DEEN, Saberfags.
>>
>maybe if I keep arguing with shitposters they will stop shitposting
>this has to work
Please stop
>>
>>118571425
>>118571455
>this Saberfag denial
>>
File: diagnosis.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
diagnosis.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>118571430
There you go again. Hard to believe people get so autistic about fictional characters, and very shitty ones to boot.
>>
>>118571524
Yeah, why do you get so autistic about Rin?
>>
File: 1073174-c14.jpg (252KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1073174-c14.jpg
252KB, 800x600px
>>118571350
Sakura did everything right.
>>
File: 1337025857501.jpg (174KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1337025857501.jpg
174KB, 600x600px
>FSN threads
>>
>>118571508
Not even a saberfag I like them all, but at least saber is better than that wormslut.
>>
File: 1418242125684.jpg (72KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1418242125684.jpg
72KB, 625x626px
>>118557361
good job
>>
File: 2532505535.jpg (303KB, 1280x1139px) Image search: [Google]
2532505535.jpg
303KB, 1280x1139px
>>118571367
Have fun having the character you like being entirely dedicated to character you hate, I guess?
I like Medusa, but I couldn't imagine liking her if I didn't also like Sakura.
>>
File: 1418411121242.png (1MB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1418411121242.png
1MB, 1400x1000px
>>118571480
Fine I think I should stop because I am almost out of Sakura photos to post
>>
File: fatepoll_.jpg (3MB, 1997x2250px) Image search: [Google]
fatepoll_.jpg
3MB, 1997x2250px
>>118571399
>Posting a shop
Shame on you anon
>>
>>118571594
Don't you mean "Do it for worms"?
>>
>>118569386
>Shirou saw her as a little sister and had NO feelings for her except that he noticed she was growing up.
That's bullshitting, anon. Sakura is Shinji's little sister and his kouhai, so it would be inappropriate to think certain ways and make moves. Shirou bullshits to himself to self-denial, it's his character. That "she's a sister to me!" trash that people rationally see right through doesn't really apply here.

He's just becomes really concerned with this attractive girl he's really close to and feelings (of attachment) properly develop, which makes him prejudiced. Thus the dilemma.
>>
File: 1418425966746.png (121KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1418425966746.png
121KB, 400x386px
>>118571594

>running out of Sakura's pictures

What?

>>118571573

>but at least saber is better than that wormslut

In what? being a pandering waifubait? Please
>>
>>118571667
>In what? being a pandering waifubait? Please

Being not a wormslut
>>
File: wormyti.png (990KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wormyti.png
990KB, 1400x1000px
>>118571594
>>
>>118569982
>ravaged by worms
Correct
>cannon high libido because of it
Correct
>slut
Epic maymay. It was funny in the beginning but now it's plain stupid.
>>
>>118571565
I'm sorry, what? What does Rin have to do with Sakura being the shittiest character in the nasuverse?
>>
File: 1418729431635.jpg (215KB, 900x684px) Image search: [Google]
1418729431635.jpg
215KB, 900x684px
>>118571573
>liking a bland over rated baby's first waifu
>>
File: 1369157608457.jpg (308KB, 1915x707px) Image search: [Google]
1369157608457.jpg
308KB, 1915x707px
I love them all!
>>
File: ecce_saber.png (394KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ecce_saber.png
394KB, 600x800px
Seibah da best!
>>
>>118571792
Because if you hate sakura you are OBVIOUSLY a rin fag.

That is the wormslut fag logic, just ignore them. The worms must have gotten to them.
>>
File: 1337206228521.gif (113KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1337206228521.gif
113KB, 400x300px
Liking FSN is a meme, right?
>>
File: fP8DKem.jpg (255KB, 700x954px) Image search: [Google]
fP8DKem.jpg
255KB, 700x954px
>>118571807
I'm a sakura fag but even I can say that Ilya is the best girl hands down
>>
File: 1L_PehIGm10.jpg (118KB, 512x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1L_PehIGm10.jpg
118KB, 512x1024px
It irritates me that Sakura doesn't give much shit about her Servant and acts selfishly as fuck, but if Rider's okay with, I'm fine too.
>>
>>118571837
Posting in /a/ is a meme
>>
>>118571875
with it*
>>
File: 1418672503361.jpg (678KB, 750x940px) Image search: [Google]
1418672503361.jpg
678KB, 750x940px
>>118571779
This isn't a thread where we post facts, you're supposed to keep taking the wormslut bait
>>
>>118571863
>psycho loli
>best

She becomes tolerable in UBW and somewhat likable in HF. But too little too late.
>>
>>118571837
I dunno there were Naruto threads on /a/ not too long ago that had marginally less shitposting than the thread that we are in right now.

Also why are you in here if you don't like it?
>>
File: 1416645102076.jpg (2MB, 1997x2248px) Image search: [Google]
1416645102076.jpg
2MB, 1997x2248px
>>118571615
>implying
>>
I don't get it what's the fuzz about? I haven't watched the last episode.
>>
File: 1417014090918.jpg (175KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1417014090918.jpg
175KB, 800x600px
>>118571925
>becomes tolerable in UBW
She only has two scenes in that route and one of them is her being killed by doctor Gil
Anyway she's the best older sister a boy could wish for
>>
File: NEVER EVER.jpg (11KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
NEVER EVER.jpg
11KB, 228x221px
>>118572009
you wish wormslut fag
>>
File: 34346346345.png (608KB, 801x600px) Image search: [Google]
34346346345.png
608KB, 801x600px
>>118571875
Atleast she doesn't eat her and condemn her to eternal damnation like she does with a certain useless neet.
>>
>>118572042
And it's still her best scene.

>tsuyoi, bahsaka
>>
File: worms ufotable.jpg (175KB, 906x627px) Image search: [Google]
worms ufotable.jpg
175KB, 906x627px
>>118567797
>>118567100
>>118568748
>>118569205
>>118569356
No.
>>
>>118571792
Nothing, because Sakura isn't the shittiest. Rin is.
>>
>>118572048
>wormslut shitposter are from /v/
Why am I not surprised you're from one of the shittiest board on this site
>>
>>118572048
ayy epic meme face bro
>>
>>118561125
How was Kerry able to lead Kayneth outside and into harm he was completely aware of he knew what was coming without the curse making his head explode?
>>
>>118572092
Aren't there more than one kind of worm?
>>
>>118558145
>virgin by circumstance
>virgin by choice

Fuck, I spit my drink all over the place.
>>
File: smirkura2.png (97KB, 390x323px) Image search: [Google]
smirkura2.png
97KB, 390x323px
In this thread:

Sakura haters embarrassing themselves and showing everyone how they're shitposters from boards like /v/.
>>
>>118571508
>this Saberfag denial
Implying. I prefer Rin.
>>
>>118572103
>The one character that's relevant in all routes
vs
>The shitty submissive rapebait created for whiteknightfags and who's only important to the plot of her own route.
>>
File: ebrin meemsaka.png (287KB, 545x583px) Image search: [Google]
ebrin meemsaka.png
287KB, 545x583px
>>118572306
You say that as if being a Rinfag isn't even worse.
>>
>>118569386
>I personally liked his romantic development with Saber the best
Really? I thought his romance with Saber was the most forced. The way he developed feelings for the other two felt more natural to me, since he had already expressed interest in them previously.

The whole concept of sheath/sword they had going was cool though, but not enough to salvage their romance for me.
>>
Rin is the most boring girl in all of Fate.
>>
>>118572342
Read the chain before posting crap.
>>
>>118572298
okay wormslut fag
>>
File: rinfagstold.jpg (142KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
rinfagstold.jpg
142KB, 800x600px
>>118572310
>the character who's barely even relevant in her own route, which happens to be the middle one that matters the least to the overall plot
vs
>the character who wins in the grand finale of the entire VN
Fixed that for you.
>>
File: sabergrewadick.jpg (244KB, 1200x1685px) Image search: [Google]
sabergrewadick.jpg
244KB, 1200x1685px
>>118572378
>The whole concept of sheath/sword they had going was cool though, but not enough to salvage their romance for me.
Maybe you need to read this
>>
"Don't do it Shirou, you'll die!"
Does it
Doesn't die

What gives?
>>
File: 1418341054675.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1418341054675.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>118572310
doesn't matter she's still No.1
Also
>whiteknightfags
There's a certain level of irony seeing how my main fetish is rape and most of the porn on my laptop is rape
Also my favorite type moon protag is shiki
>>
>>118572306
But she's even worse than Saber.
>>
File: ì¸Ääò×11d(ï¯).png (185KB, 330x557px) Image search: [Google]
ì¸Ääò×11d(ï¯).png
185KB, 330x557px
>>118572432
Case in point.
>>
File: 1418719525227.png (205KB, 293x561px) Image search: [Google]
1418719525227.png
205KB, 293x561px
They're all shit, especially Rin.
Caster is the best waifu.
>>
File: 1408071150700.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1408071150700.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>118572445
Are you serious?
>>
>>118572473
I know that worm-slut fags were rapist
>>
>>118572489
Your opinion is fine but I don't care.
>>
>>118557706
That was a great thread, the best we had in a moment since the UBW anime
>>
>>118572505
Sure wormslut fag. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>118572448
>implying I haven't already
Best FZ doujinshi.
>>
File: 0075.jpg (346KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0075.jpg
346KB, 800x600px
>>118572520
shit-tier waifu
>>
>>118572580
>>>/v/
>>
File: WORM SLUT.png (490KB, 661x596px) Image search: [Google]
WORM SLUT.png
490KB, 661x596px
>>118572648
Nice.
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 134

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.