[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: gotta banana fast.png (176KB, 462x364px) Image search: [Google]
gotta banana fast.png
176KB, 462x364px
JO Crystals, Motorcycles, and "Strength of a Thousand Yuseis" Edition!

Links: http://pastebin.com/fn1jVKRh
>>
>>118324071
Sora did everything wrong
>>
Are there any places replaying the episode or do I have to wait for the raw?
>>
OP forgot to mention UTE
>>
RURI!!!!
>>
File: www.dotup.org52951.jpg (101KB, 353x514px) Image search: [Google]
www.dotup.org52951.jpg
101KB, 353x514px
>>
Ute pisses me off.
>>
Where's Ruri?
>>
>>118324052
>disabling enemy's magic and trap cards during battle phase
Way to go, mad chimaera.
>>
>>118324071
Is Yugo MUH RURI too?
>>
>>118324111
That's for next thread. I gotta give next OP a fighting chance to have a catchy thread edition. Especially when the fan-art pours in this week.
>>
>>118324130
Carded, most likely.
>>
Sora's credibility is so low at this point that there's no way he's going to be a legitimate threat anymore.
>>
What are these archives you guys keep talking about? At least have it in the damn pastebin that's linked in the OP, jesus. You need to understand that even if you tell me to fuck off, that's not going to solve my issue. I'm just going to come back and ask again, and I know you don't want that shit.
>>
File: 1418546739351.jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1418546739351.jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
THE POSE
>>
>>118324139
>Sora was so buttflustered that he forgot one of his effects
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Boy was on tilt so bad it bled across a 1-week break, a hospital trip, and an interrogation with a ninja.
>>
>>118324174
The power of crazy mad carries people far in YGO.
>>
>>118324142
He's working for fusion, so that's doubtful.
>>
File: lates.png (573KB, 1280x723px) Image search: [Google]
lates.png
573KB, 1280x723px
>>118324175
>>
>>118324174
They're definitely taking a pity angle with him. I'm starting to think that he really is some Academia reject or whatever.
>>
>>118324175
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=4chan+archive

First result.
>>
>>118324200
>that's doubtful
>he's working for the people who have captured her
>>
>>118324175
For fucks sake just google 4chan archive, it's not even hard to find.
>>
"The Resonating Dragon" is the thirty-sixth episode of the Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V anime.

Yuya, who couldn't stop the duel between Yuto and Sora, decides to dive into the duel himself with a Battle Royal rule. And then, out of the blue, when Yuya's Pendulum Summons his "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon", Yuto's "Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon" starts to resonate with it. Meanwhile, Sora, whose heart continues to burn for revenge against Yuto, finds himself victim of a strange event. In addition, a new Duelist appears before a shaken Yuya, whose true face gives him a further shock.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.