[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How well would Kayneth have done in the Fifth Holy Grail War?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 15

File: 1337533012027.jpg (154KB, 1611x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1337533012027.jpg
154KB, 1611x1076px
How well would Kayneth have done in the Fifth Holy Grail War?
>>
>>118123256
he could probably go around and solo all the masters except Kire/Bazett. If he had Diamuid he probably get rekt though.
>>
Well he can't do any worse than Shinji anyway.
>>
>>118123256
With what Servant?
>>
In fact, Nasu even goes on to say that Lancer could easily win the entire fourth war if they just kept to this strategy.

>By the way, in the Fourth Holy Grail War, the following strategy would insure the absolute victory of Team Lancer:

>Kayneth must not let his Servant recognize such things as honour on the battle field or knights' pride. He must let Diarmuid realize that the Holy Grail War was merely dirty chores that needed to be done.
>In order to fulfill the previous item, Kayneth must avoid any contact between Diarmuid and Saber with his best effort.
>In combat, Kayneth must prioritize securing an exit. In a battle, missions would be considered accomplished if Diarmuid scored one hit with Gae Buidhe. Repeat this tactic, and exhaust all hostile teams.
>Capitalize on Team Berserker. Team Berserker was a powerful enemy against all other teams, but Lancer had an advantage due to compatibility. It would be optimal to let Berserker destroy the other teams and reach the finale. He could then be defeated at that point.
>>
In b4 all the "primaries" come running in going "fucking secondary kill yourself, Kayneth would've been fucked by every single master/servant because they're all superior to all the weak pieces of worthless shits in Fate/Zero. Go die in a fire" etc, etc. With that said. Kayneth would most likely have a bigger chance in the Fifth, since he'd be going up against mostly children. He wouldn't win though, there's still Kirei, Gilgamesh, Medea and EMIYA to deal with, so unless he got tagged up with a proper good servant, he wouldn't make it too far. After all, servants are supposed to be superior to humans, with a save few exceptions that Nasu has hacked in. I do wish Kayneth had done better last time, we never really got to his necromancy skills in Zero, would've been neat shit.
>>
>>118123640
Diarmuid should not be able to beat Cu Chulainn, but it's mostly academic anyway since Nasu can pull whatever the fuck he wants out of his ass.
>>
>>118123638
The joke about that strategy is that it's impossible for that team, even though it is possible.

They "could" have won if they did that, but they could not do that because it was not within their personalities. It would require Kayneth to be massive levels of competent and humble. Humble in even ways that being crippled could not grant him.

The willingness to not be fighting for your ego, but for the greater victory even if you have to play coward the entire time before that.

Although it "is" technically possible
>>
>>118123640
Why did you feel the need to add Caster to the list of people that can defeat him? I agree with the everyone else, but any weak ass Servant can deal with Medea.
>>
>>118123756
I never implied a fight between the lancers. I won't go on about any powerlevel arguments either. It'd all depend on who Kayneth would've got fornthe Fifth war, which could basically be anyone since he could order a relic from who knows where.
>>
>>118123756
>Diarmuid should not be able to beat Cu Chulainn,

>There's no way

It's already directly noted why Diamund would win

> Q. If Cu Chulainn and Diarmuid, both of the same Lancer class, fought each other, who would win? Cu Chulainn, when he first was introduced, was being pushed back by Saber, but in Fate/Zero, Diarmuid was the one who was doing the pushing right? Which would mean that Diarmuid is stronger?

>A. Diarmuid has excellent Master backup (Prana supply amount), so in terms of a pure battle of firepower (this is probably referring to Prana output to stats, not NP strength), so the battle should go to Diarmuid. In Japan, both of them get zero bonuses from terrain effect (recognition factor), but if they were fighting in Ireland.......probably Cu Chulainn.

Better master support so he can get closer to what he was in his prime, while Cu has a shit master.

That's it, he loses because that
>>
>>118123860
Gae Bolg gg lol.
Runes gg lol
Sorry but I don't see it happening if Cu is trying to win
>>
fate zero has so much better characters than ubw its boring
>>
>>118123860
Although that's not counting NP, if Cu used his then Diamund would lose.

However this would fail, since Diamund of all people would recognize Cu and know about his weapon. A bit of irony in part that being his biggest fan would allow him to beat his hero.
>>
>>118123860
That's only a situation where Cu wouldn't use Gae Bold for some reason though, I can't imagine why that would happen.
>>
>>118123797
Medea is weak, sure, but since Kayneth is a magi, in a competition of magi on magi, Kayneth would be toast since the opponent is a servant. And although Medea has her weaknesses, she still does have some badass traits to her. Personally though, I'd have loved to hear much more about her, I'd pick Gilles de Rais over her anytime though.
>>
>>118123899
Diamun has superior stats and prana support, knows all about Cu's abilities and what to avoid, how to avoid Gae Bolg, etc

Archer can avoid it by simply getting out of the way before the name is called out, Dia could do the same.
>>
>>118123923
>However this would fail, since Diamund of all people would recognize Cu and know about his weapon
Why? It's not like he can stop Cu from using it
>>118123981
>how to avoid Gae Bolg
What?
>>
>>118123640
>a shitty faker can beat Medea
>Rin beats the shit out of her with her martial arts
>implying she can be a threat to anyone

Caster a steaming pile of shit.
>>
>>118123256
Job to the power of friendship
>>
>>118123860
Isn't Diamud just a Gay Bulge away from death?

>>118123923
>However this would fail, since Diamund of all people would recognize Cu and know about his weapon.
So it's either a draw since Diamund would haul ass and get away so he can't get the Bulge, or Cu just chucks the thing and hits him while he tries to leave.
>>
>>118123640
>>118123797
I doubt Deermood would be able to defeat Medea.

To do that, he'd first have to get by Fake Ashashin.

He or Kayneth might also be caught off guard, and stabbed with Rule Breaker. Kayneth could well become a cripple in this hypothetical war.

All the while, the real Medea would be in her temple, slurping soul juice and getting stronger.
>>
>>118123981
>Archer can avoid it by simply getting out of the way before the name is called out
You are formulating
>Running away as fast as he can
pretty favourable
Deermud has also no way to avoid the ranged Gae Bolg either
>>
>>118124023
She could be, given the right master. I mean sure, she's horrid shit, but her capabilities allow for potential.
>>
>>118123981
>Archer can avoid it by simply getting out of the way before the name is called out, Dia could do the same.
Except Deermud then has no defense against the thrown version unlike Archer. Even if he could somehow fight while remaining out of range of thrust Gae Bolg (??), that would just encourage Cu to use the thrown version.
>>
>>118123860
Friendly reminder that Saber's luck is A+ and that's the only reason she doesn't get owned by Cu.
>>
>>118124049
But we never established if Kayneth would even have Diarmuid. This whole thread lacks the most important factor for good speculative argumentations, so we're pretty much shooting in the dark here. Sure, Kayneth would do pretty good if it was Master on Master, I could even dare say he could have a chance against Kirei since he has god knows what up his sleeve, but against the servants he'd need a servant, which we don't know who it would be.
>>
>>118124162
Well in theory even Avenger "could" dogdge the Gay Bulge.
It's like having to roll a 100 with X d100s.
where X scales with the luckstat
>>
Kayneth's problem was servant compatibility. If he had been allowed Alexander, he probably could have gotten a lot further in the war, so the important question is, "What servant?"

>>118123640
>In b4 all the "primaries" come running in going "fucking secondary kill yourself, Kayneth would've been fucked by every single master/servant because they're all superior to all the weak pieces of worthless shits in Fate/Zero. Go die in a fire" etc, etc
Is this really necessary, you're just creating problems off the bat, fuck off with this shit.

>>118123797
I don't think so, not after she's pulled her draining the town act. At that point, it's proper magus vs godly magic user, and both Nasu and Urobuchi like to make magi inferior to both. The only reason Rin won is because she didn't rely on pure magic.
>>
Could he beat Rin or Rin contract Shirou?

He didn't seem that impressive in the anime, but I never read the LN.
>>
>>118124162
I still don't buy that. I mean sure, he will most likely not hit the heart but the fact is that he can Gae Golg 7 times in a row and getting stabbed 7 times undodgable in the chest with a cursed spear is pretty effective at killing somebody.
>>
>>118124302

Rin contract Shirou can beat almost any other Master but would self destruct against some stronger ones, even Rin.

Rin would beat him outright
>>
>>118124302
Rin: Yes
Rin with Archer: 40:60 in favor of Rin
Rin and EMIYA SHIROOOOOO: No
>>
>>118124339
Wouldn't he be leaving himself vulnerable if he's doing nothing but Gae Bolging over and over? It's not like it doesn't take any time to perform.
>>
>>118124361
>>118124355
I'd say Rin vs. Kayneth is a toss up.
Could go either way
>>
>>118124381
You can't spam Noble Phantasms if you're a filthy secondary.
>>
>>118124416
wut
>>
>>118124302
Well he knows a lot of varied arts as the anime/LN suggests. But he never really had a chance to be on his badassest, did he now? After all, he was fighting some pretty nasty opponents, and never really posessed the upper hand on a situation.
>>
>>118124019
>What?

>Takeuchi: So, would Archer get hit?

>Nasu: For sure. But since he knows about it, he wouldn’t approach Lancer in the first place. If it looked like Lancer was seriously getting ready to use Gae Bolg, Archer would already be frantically getting as far away as possible.

>Takeuchi: Ah, I see. That sort of tactic is always an option, huh? So what about the thrown version?

Diamund is four times as Irish as the average Irishman, so he knows all about the legend of Cu Choo and how the spear works. Obviously he'll back the fuck off if he realizes who this guy is at all, and get out of the way if he sees him about to use his shit.

Bolg has a range of 2-4 units, so getting out of the way fast is doable if you realize it before he says the name and are fast enough.
>>
>>118124381
Having a spear in your chest ,just barely missing the heart is also pretty painful.
>>118124339
He'd probably win if he were to do that.
But that will never happen because Kotomine.
>>118124416
How about you read the VN?
>>
>>118124475
>Having a spear in your chest ,just barely missing the heart is also pretty painful.
That's not my point though, if it's not actually shutting down the opponent, isn't he leaving himself open to a counterattack if he tries to do it again immediately?
>>
>>118124397
Yeah, because Kayneth, an old man with years more of experience and a longer line of magi would totally get his ass kicked by a magi in training with less magi predecessors under her belt.
>>
>>118124475
I've read Fate. I'm just saying from that, Lancer wasn't throwing Gae Bolgs every two pages.
>>
>>118124361
>>118124302
Kayneth is above average as a Magus, but Tohsaka is a straight genius, noted to be above him in ability.

Unless its a situation of compatibility or him having a certain advantage against her, she is by far more skilled than him.
>>
Question goes on the first thread I found.
What the fuck is this?
Are they doing minor changes to the VN?
Rin's jewels should be almost, if not depleted by now.
Thinking better, it doesn't really matter how many lives Berserker loses since he will be completely skewed by Gilgamesh and the fight between Rin and Ilya was nice.
It was way too unexpected but it's cool, I guess. Saber's mana reserves are fucked after that Excalibur, though.
>>
>>118124416
So wait, I can get a NP and spam it if I have read the Fate/Stay Night VN?

Sign me up.

>>118124526
Well he really couldn't both for plot reasons and because he was kept down by Kotomine's Command Spell.
>>
>>118124514
If Cu Chulainn only cares about winning, a counterattack doesn't matter. He has a pretty high rank of battle continuation and can basically keep fighting while having his body almost completely bisected.
>>
>>118124281
Because someone had to take the bullet on secondary/primary bullshit. Might as well get it over with.
>>
I can't help but imagine Kayneth wheeling himself over to Ryuudo temple to face Caster/Fake Assassin, reaching the stairs, and simply looking up in despair.
>>
>>118124472
Yes but if he gets out of range the best he can manage is a draw, if Cu doesn't use the ranged version.
>>118124514
Lancer is the 2nd fastest servant if I remember correctly.
Also it didn't leave him open against Saibah.
>>
>>118123416

Diarmuid would have been a Saber because Bazett summoned Cu earlier.
>>
>>118124537
He has the advantage because he isn't limited to a few gems. Not even a genius can win a best of three in paper scissors rock if all they can throw is paper, and their opponent knows this.
>>
>>118124526
Because he wasn't allowed to. Plot entirely gimped Cu.
>>
>>118124617
Rin isn't limited to gems either.
She just mainly uses them because she doesn't need to perfom an aria for stronger spells
>>
>>118124538
>>118124605
I think they just wanted an excuse to show off God Hand so anime-only viewers will better understand the context of the Gil vs Berserker fight later. And also make Saber look cooler.
>>
File: 13352160480.gif (162KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
13352160480.gif
162KB, 480x270px
>>118124205
>so we're pretty much shooting in the dark here.
You mean like the worms?

I think Kayneth would have Rider, assuming Shinji buggers off and die of a Japanese cold in this alternate reality. He'd be able to insult and abuse her in the same way he does Deermood. It fits well in my mind.
>>
File: 1415785923540.jpg (52KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1415785923540.jpg
52KB, 800x600px
>>118124583
Why didn't Kayneth just ride on his Mercury ball instead of hotwheelig?
>>
>>118124538
>Are they doing minor changes to the VN?
I don't think they've done any major change, but they have added some scenes like the Ilya vs Rin one and the Kirei/Gil one.
>>
>>118124672
Name a time when Rin used a battle spell that wasn't a gem or Gandr.
>>
Two options:

Kayneth summons Alexander because no Waver will steal his relic.

>Medusa can't be summoned, so another hero is summoned by the Earth goddess mirror. The classes she falls upon: Rider and maybe Berserker are out. She, with Archer and Saber, are the last Servants summoned.
>Kayneth summons Diarmuid as Saber because Cu chulainn is already summoned as Lancer.

Either way, Shirou's out of the war, because he was a spare master chosen.
>>
>>118124672
Kayneth can easily quick draw a more powerful spell then Rin.
>>
>>118124729
Name a time where Fastwheels used a combat spell at all, instead of relying on his familiar.
But she shoots beams of light using her complete magical energy at the end of HF
>>
>>118124760
>Either way, Shirou's out of the war, because he was a spare master chosen.
Wouldn't Shirou's servant just take the place of Fake Assasin?
>>
>>118124760
This scenario implies that Kris wins the 4th Holy Grail War.
>>
>>118124769
No he can't.
The "quick-casting" relies on jewel magecraft
>>
>>118124797
>Name a time where Fastwheels used a combat spell at all, instead of relying on his familiar.

Kiritsugu blew up 90% of his stuff, that's the reason he only had Mercury blob left. Mercury wasn't even the best trick he brought with him, but its the only one that lived.

Those are the brakes
>>
>>118124760
What do Diarmuid's sword NP's even do if he was Saber? Would he even be better off other than having superior stats?
>>
>>118124894
According to Nasu it might be better, it's implied at least as Kayneth was trying to summon him as Saber originally.
>>
>>118124856
The stuff he brought with him were other mystic codes.
Just like Rin utilizes her gems as mystic codes.
I have no clue who would win.
In pure Abilities Rin is superior but Kayneth has atleast some battle experience
>>
This is off topic sorta, but kinda want to ask.

I have heard conflicting things about magic crests.
About transplanting them, I have heard both you have to be related or it 100% won't work, and that you can transplant it to a non relative it is just a very dangerous and will probably kill them.

Hypothetically, if the second one is true, if Shirou requested it, could he get a part of the Emiya crest?

Even more hypotethical, if they would be willing to actually do that, and it didn't fucking kill him, could he actually make use of any of it? Since time manipulation, and vampire bullshit have nothing to do with swords and sword related accessories.
>>
File: 1416618930216.png (832KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1416618930216.png
832KB, 1920x1080px
So you're in the club and you see this guy with his waifu and you slap her ass.

Could YOU beat Kayneth 1 on 1, no magic allowed?
>>
>>118124894

Kayneth wanted to summon him as Saber. He has two swords.
>>
>>118124977
Kayenth had fucking ghosts and portals to hell dimensions and shit all throughout the building

Rin would be fucked
>>
File: pete-holmes-ex-men-600x369.jpg (30KB, 600x369px) Image search: [Google]
pete-holmes-ex-men-600x369.jpg
30KB, 600x369px
You know, I kind of feel sorry for Assassin. I mean the entire fucking class and everyone who gets summoned as one.

Did they ever win a war?
>>
>>118124977
Experience always beats prodigy.
>>
>>118125047
Archer would probably caldabulg the building.

I just into this conversation and have no idea if servants are part of this fight, so ignore me.
>>
File: 1408926494370.png (1MB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1408926494370.png
1MB, 800x1200px
>>118124977
Kayneth brought more tricks to the party and has more experience, but Rin is the superior magus and will go out of bounds and fight dirty heretical if she feels like it. In a way that any real magus or anyone that knows anything about magus would scoff at.

Even Saber is all "Yeah, that's some bullshit".

Odds can be between 60:40 and 70:30 depending
>>
>>118125047
That would require her to be as retarded as kayneth and actualy walk into that building.
But yes Kayneth will mostlikely win if he has all his toys.
>>118125083
You have to subtract his retardation though.
>>
>>118125077
There is only one assassin. It's always hassan. True assassin is a pretty badass motherfucker.
>>
If it's Lancer Diamuid, he's Archer's weakness. Archer's entire arsenal is just magecraft like Saber's armor.

That's the same reason why Zero Berserker was weak against Diarmuid. Rin would be fucked. Diarmuid, just like EMIYA, have the same planning ability. Without Seiba to wake up his inner honorfag, he'll fuck with them.

Illya will win.
>>
>>118125113
I always have to laugh at how absolutly butthurt Caster is.
>>
>>118125101
Archer is nowhere near as hard as Kerry in some respects, although he might figure out the building has traps ahead of time by scanning the structure.
>>
>>118125101

Archer doesn't give a shit. He'll backstab Rin and join Kayneth as long as he gets to kill himself sooner.
>>
>>118125209
>I have never read the VN
>>
>>118125118
I don't think he was really all that retarded. He was just always in the wrong place in the wrong time. I bet he got some of that sour luck stat off Diarmuid. You don't get to be a melon for nothing.
>>
>>118125153
There's always some bullshit going on with that, but I see your point. Wonder if we'll ever get to see him in action without the Law of Inverse Ninja Strength in effect.

I was a little hesitant at first, but I might actually give these VN's a look.
>>
>>118125209
yes.
Just like he did in Fate.
Oh wait
>>
>>118125209
He only wants to kill himself when he sees himself turning into himself as he himself once did.
>>
>>118125187
It's not so much butthurt, as any real magus would consider this new age stuff kind of bullshit. Saber is there to agree with her to show it isn't just bullshit, but even a secondary observer agrees it's just uncouth and shit.

90% of the mages in clocktower would find it the same kind of bullshit. It's just not something you do, like you don't pull a gun in a sword fight.
>>
>>118125241

I have read the VN. The only times Archer does shit is when he's about to die (Fate and HF) or when he wants to kill himself (UBW). He's pretty useless.
>>
>>118125155
>attempt to parry weapon made of magic
>it goes right through

>>118125118
Rin was retarded enough to walk into Illya's house of fun.
>>
>>118125287

Archer in Fate did nothing aside of sacrificing himself so Shirou can have a threesome with Saber and Rin.
>>
>>118125312
>Saber is there to agree with her to show it isn't just bullshit
She must have a pretty selective memory of Merlin.
>>
>>118125313
I don't think you've thought about it enough. When Rin is gunning to win, he's all for it. Saber and then the Shadow got in his way in Fate and HF.
>>
>>118125350
>Rin was retarded enough to walk into Illya's house of fun.
You mean in Fate when she was going in to rescue Shirou?
>>
>>118125350

It'll happen the same as Zero Berserker. Diarmuid completely cockblocked him destroying his weapons like nothing.

Herakles would still win, but if guys are speaking about a compatibility battle, EMIYA loses hard in this one. It's like Gil vs UBW.
>>
>>118125370
Merlin walks around giving people dicks, but that's standard magus behavior entirely.

What magus don't do is punch shit. That's just not magus-like. Especially if they challenge someone to a magic battle in particular.

it violates the HONOR
>>
>>118125278
It is a solid read. Don't let /a/ get to you with it's shitty behaviour on secondaries and primaries. Just know that it's a whole different genre than F/Z is. Other is action/tragedy and other is action/slice of life/tragedy, and FSN tells its stories from a narrower perspective.
>>
>>118125370

Merlin wasn't a fighter. Saber could have become a great magus (she's more talented than Rin with her dragon circuits), but she chose not to because it was incompatible with her knight ways.
>>
>>118125428
>What magus don't do is punch shit. That's just not magus-like.
Isn't the Tohsaka family basicaly founded on magical martial arts in combination with gem magecraft?
The Edelfelts the same if I remember correctly
>>
>>118125077
Nope, AFAIK grail winners go:
1) Nobody. Everyone died.
2) Nobody. They all died again.
3) Whatever the Tohsaka summoned, as well as one of the twin Sabers (technically) if you follow the theory one Edefelt sister ran off with Rin's ancestor. Though the grail war failed overall.
4) Saber/Archer split
5) Either Saber or Rider depending on route.
>>
>>118125417
Yeah, Kayneth is a master of psychology. He tricked a fellow master into "stealing" a servant that he already knew all the strengths and weaknesses of.
He would easily be able to trick a teenage girl into his hotel room.
>>
>>118125468
>she's more talented than Rin with her dragon circuits
Do you have a source on that?
I know she has a high magical energy because Merlin put a dragon into her
>>
>>118125485
>Isn't the Tohsaka family basicaly founded on magical martial arts in combination with gem magecraft?

No. Rin learned from Kirei who learned from Risei. Her father was an useless basement dweller.
>>
>>118125155
Archer could always just rely on caladbolg sniping.
I don't think Diamunds lance can counter a mini nuke.
>>
>>118125278
>Wonder if we'll ever get to see him in action without the Law of Inverse Ninja Strength in effect.

Hassan =/= Hassan

There are twenty-seven different Hassan, all look relatively the same, but they're all different people with different Noble Phantasms. They look the same so you can't know which one you're dealing with.

The one in Zero had the ability to split his body, because he had multiple personalities in life like the Ryougi.

The Hassan in F/SN had the power of Voodoo, as he could make a fake heart outside the opponent and crush it, and they would die.

Only one Hassan is multiple people like that, the others have no inverse ninja problem. 4th Hassan was not the entire Hassan organization, he was just one guy with a talent for splitting himself.
>>
>>118125528
>Her father was an useless basement dweller.
Fucking failure
>Nagato saw both thaumaturgy and the martial arts as being equal. As such he had the idea of grasping Akasha by passing through the state of nothingness (from bujutsu)
>>
>>118125526
It's stated her circuits are ridiculously efficient and she has a stupidly high output with them.

However, she's not an Average One or born genius like Rin and there's no guarantee she'd do well as a Magna even with Merlin teaching her - just that she's got raw power.
>>
>>118125526

You realize dragons breathe prana? Her magical level numbers are posted in CM which are natural to Seiba, even if she's weakened as a Servant, I think it was 1000 or more.

You can summon Arturia as Caster, but she doesn't know spells or shit because she never bothered to train as magus. But she'll shit in the majority of magi if she had become Merlin's apprentice. Merlin's special apparently he is even better than people who have the 5 sorceries in Type Moon, a "mystery."

>in b4 Takeuchi makes an AU Casta Seiba
>>
>>118125657
>You realize dragons breathe prana?
No actualy not.
Source on that?
>>
>>118125537

Archer's weapons are essentially magecraft. Even in CM indicate he doesn't really have a real NP but UBW (the reality marble) works as replacement.

It'll be destroyed on touch and dissipate because of the spear. Lancer is just his natural counter. He's more agile and stronger too. All his tricks can be countered because Lancer too have the same skill.

He's fucked against Deermud. Zero Servants have terrible compatibility for EMIYA I think.
>>
Siegfried > Saber = Extra Saber > Gawainn > Sakura Saber

Assuming each is summoned normally and Saber doesn't have access to Avalon since she lost it and is summoned still living.
>>
>>118125485
the first generation Nagato though one could reach the root though martial arts, but he gave that up when he got on board the with the grail.
>>
File: caster.png (12KB, 683x192px) Image search: [Google]
caster.png
12KB, 683x192px
You're mistaking some things; she has the "potential" to be a magic user, but she has none of the aptitude since she lacks patience and finds it beneath her.

Summoned as a magus she'd suck since she never trained a day in her life and doesn't really know how it works, even if she has potential.
>>
>Isn't the Tohsaka family basicaly founded on magical martial arts in combination with gem magecraft?

No, they believe that being fit is also important alongside with magecraft, not specifically fighting.
>>
>>118125657
>Her magical level numbers are posted in CM which are natural to Seiba, even if she's weakened as a Servant, I think it was 1000 or more.
Could you please post the source because I can't find that part.
Also doesn't she also have to use mana for prana burst?
>>
>>118125688

Fate/complete material III and Fate/Extra CCC (to explain why Liz and Arturia are OP in prana levels).

Dragons generate prana via breathing. Saber's magic circuits are a dragon's. She's weakened because muh summon and because Excalibur uses shitload of prana (and Shirou sucks her dry by healing his injuries).
>>
>>118125761

It's because of her personality, not her capacity. Her entire stats are strong because of her prana levels.

She's basically using a OP version of reinforcement all the time.
>>
File: 1408839480959.jpg (160KB, 1062x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1408839480959.jpg
160KB, 1062x1518px
>>118125844
>Shiki killed a Dragon and a Unicorn while fighting Nero
Shiki can kill Arthuria, discuss.
>>
He'll job just like everyone else in Fate
>>
>>118125993
A freshly created, circa modern times, dragon and unicorn.

Age REALLY matters.

Take Rider's pegasus as an example, it's only as strong as it is because it dates back to the age of the gods.
>>
>Only need to check a box without filling any gibberish

Whoa, this new captcha is pretty cool.

Anyway, Kayneth still won't survive since his fiance is his weakness.
>>
>>118125993
He can rape Arturia, that's for sure.
>>
>>118125993
Excalibur is immune to his eyes and Arturia outclasses him in melee combat so hard it's not funny. She wins every scenario in which she's not caught off guard.
>>
File: 1408731972887.jpg (70KB, 454x454px) Image search: [Google]
1408731972887.jpg
70KB, 454x454px
>>118126196
Saber has dragon blood inside her, she should qualify as an inhuman.
>>
>>118126174
I need to fill the gibberish every time.
How do?
Tip them with antecedence?
>>
>>118126179
Yet Gil can't.

Shiki confirmed greater rapist than the rapist who raped so much the God's had to intervene to try to stop him, and failed.
>>
>>118125993
He could kill anyone if he was able to conceal his presence
>>
>>118125745

While his weapons are made using UBW, the end product is still an NP though, so the weapons wouldn't be destroyed on impact.
>>
>>118126249
Nothing in her stats indicate as such, there's plenty of inhuman heroes who have skills or other factors indicating what they are. Saber is probably human for all intents and purposes despite her mana circuits being so weird.

Now for the real question: Can either Shiki do shit against Avalon?
>>
File: Ishtar a fucking shit.jpg (259KB, 1200x1706px) Image search: [Google]
Ishtar a fucking shit.jpg
259KB, 1200x1706px
>>118126261
Not only did he rape everything the gods had to offer, he cockblocked Ishtar the woman who was craving after his dick and talked shit to her face alongside his best bro Enkidu.
>>
>>118126174
That varies, I get different results on multiple devices and I'm not logged on gmail in either one. I think most of the people that were getting away with only checking the box are now back to two step captcha like the others
>>
File: 118.jpg (1MB, 1600x1954px) Image search: [Google]
118.jpg
1MB, 1600x1954px
>>118126261
There are easily some better rapists than Shiki out there.

This is number one on the list.
>>
>>118126510
What is her deal, anyway?
>>
>>118126510
She's just a slut, fucking the world doesn't constitute as rape.
>>
>>118126437
Then she got her dad to send the fucking bull of heaven itself after them, and they killed it.

Afterwards when she threw a tantrum over it he cut off its fucking ass and slapped her across the face with it so she'd fuck off.

God I love the Epic of Gilgamesh.
>>
>>118126510
Translation never
>>
>>118124673
Thats exactly what it was, and what we got was two weeks of secondaries arguing how it was invisible air that did that to Berserker
>>
>>118126534
Fucked a planet and everyone on it

Wanted to become god, everyone will devote their lusts to her until their all die horribly because she drained them.

Literally the biggest slut ever

Kind of like a Chaos SMT end; devote yourself to your base desires for eternity until you all kill each other in my name, give me your lust, that is the only worth you have in existing. She was responsible for a lot of mass suicides or something, was called similar to Shirou in some way, as though she actually enjoyed being used and betrayed.

Something like that anyway, no one is sure about all of the details.
>>
>>118126733
Bitch seems to have some hidden backstory

>Rin :: No, she’s not opposed to anyone. This is just the data we’ve managed to uncover, but…can I, Rani?

>Rani :: Yes. Our theory is that she is an internationally wanted digital criminal. She is a former leader of a certain virtual religious cult. That cult no longer exists, but…

>Rin :: It, well…all of them, men and women, adored her so much they killed themselves. People who fell deeply in love, people who were addicted to maltreating her, people who were dependent on conversation with her, people who hated her to death, people who lost themselves in carnality…all kinds of things.

>Rani :: All with the same result. Suicide. Even offline, people who got involved with her would almost invariably commit suicide.

>Rin :: And among those, even virtual police investigators and intelligence operatives from the Western European Plutocracy got taken in. What’s really incredible is that it seems that intelligence operative died in order to save her from her adherents who were going to kill her. …according to the records, it looks like the operative was her lover.

>Leo :: According to Julius, that individual was antisocial, and not the type to pursue women.

>Rani :: …Kiara Sesshouin’s mental structure is impossible for me to understand. She is far too incomprehensible. She saved many people. But those people trampled her good intentions underfoot. She was betrayed by human beings countless times. Yet still, she never abandoned her resolve to give them salvation. Or no, it would be more correct to say…she just didn’t mind being betrayed. It sounds good, to have fortitude of spirit, but in her case it’s been taken too far. It may be odd coming from me, but…that really is nothing other than being a machine without emotion.
>>
>>118126817
>Rin :: Right. It’s almost like being obsessed with superheroes? I’ve even heard her called “the last prophet.” It’s clear that she was the one suffering the most. But, it’s also the fact of the situation that she was the cause of mass suicide and hostilities. Consequently, with the sponsorship of the Western European Plutocracy, she became wanted worldwide. There are people who defended her, but…the Plutocracy had the backing of the Holy Church. Those guys hadn’t managed to turn out a single prophet in all these years, after all. I’d guess that they couldn’t overlook being passed over while some woman in the Orient showed up and got treated like a prophet.

>Leo :: That would be Miss Tohsaka’s personal prejudice. After all, the Church also acknowledges Kiara Sesshouin as a modern prophet. The problem is that the one who issued that opinion was a certain Cardinal…one of the candidates for the next Pope, you see. The Holy Church didn’t decide to apprehend Kiara because she was an eyesore. They acknowledged her as the greatest enemy to the preservation of their own faith.

>Rin :: I, it’s not wrong be excessively talented! I mean, what about Kiara’s personal virtues!?

>Leo :: They’d have to be called magic, wouldn’t they. After all, it was so much that she could liberate the aged, close to death and attached only to life itself, from that suffering. The part that disturbs me — those aged people, after they were touched by Kiara Sesshouin’s salvation, became perfect human beings. Touched by Kiara Sesshouin, such a short time before passing away…it was just for two months, but his humanity was real, that kind of prophet. Consequently, she was pursued by the Church. Betrayed by both faith and people, she was slandered as a murderer.
>>
File: ArcherCCCswimsuit.png (540KB, 500x1056px) Image search: [Google]
ArcherCCCswimsuit.png
540KB, 500x1056px
>>118126817
>>118126865
So she's a crazier, sluttier EMIYA?
>>
> Fate/complete material III: World Material - The Servants of the Fifth Holy Grail War: Saber
>She grew up under the guidance of the True Magician Merlin

Which true magic could Merlin use?
>>
>>118127240
The sex one.
>>
>>118126970
Who decided to become a god, after backstabbing many to become all powerful.

That's literally how the plot started, she liberated Sakura-program's heart so it basically became human rather than just a machine as she developed a heart, Sakura inadvertently created BB, BB tried to save everyone(mainly MC for certain reasons), was warped by Kiara, ended up creating god programs to protect the path against the MC's until she could obtain the Mooncell in order to save the one she wanted to, all along Kiara was helping the MC's along and then snacking on the god programs once MC defeated them in order to grow stronger, was snaking on main Sakura as she didn't know why she was getting sick lately, and once MC was able to talk BB down from sacrificing herself at the end Kiara came from behind and was finally strong enough to steal even BB's power. Thus she had the power of a lot of gods and the power of the Mooncell itself due to Andersen creating her Fate along the way, but due to a about five stupid mistakes on her part she fell to the protagonist in battle right after achieving godhood before she could reshape the world as she wished. She absorbed specifically programs that wouldn't want to hurt the MC(Sakuras), Andersen's NP can only give you a bad ending if you use it wrong, picked a fight with someone not of Earth who's servant had reached the root, etc.
>>
I wish nasuverse specified which version of each legend was the "canon" one for every servant.
It'd be much easier to compare servants that way.
Though looking at arturia, it seems he uses composite versions from various legends.
>>
>>118125351
>Letting himself die so his past self could get laid

Shirou is the wing man
>>
>>118127240
Denial of nothingness.
Specialised on penises
>>
>>118127903
>Gawain's cooking is so shit that it makes Saber hate food
>Shirou's cooking is so good that it makes Saber want his dick
>Archer lets himself die so shirou could get laid

Shirou has the greatest wingmen.
>>
>>118127657
the japanese wikipedia summary version + Nasu OC
>>
File: img056.jpg (2MB, 2078x2092px) Image search: [Google]
img056.jpg
2MB, 2078x2092px
>Kiara :: They loved me by their own will, were driven to despair by their own deeds, and at the furthest end of love cut off their lives. I never wanted them to die. They simply drowned in me. They idolized their desires, and wasted their lives on their lusts. I want to love all people equally. And I want to be loved in return. That is my desire. It is hopelessly selfish. Which means…I can never belong to one person alone. That reality made all of them despair, and thirst, and mad with lust for me, in the end they gave up their lives. I could never find fault with such an earnest love. I wanted to save them. They wanted me to save them. It’s just that the result of that was death.

>So saying, she smiles. Sadly. With a beauty that pierces the viewer’s heart. All the hair on my body might stand on end. This woman is good. Her intentions are wholly, perfectly good. Therefore — I can’t help but feel that, spiritually, she is not human. As a religious leader, Kiara treated many people equally, and doled out her love sparingly. As a result, her followers’ desires swelled hugely.

>“I want you to love only me —“
>“I want you to love me more, more, limitlessly –“

>But that was not allowed. As all people are equal to Kiara Sesshouin, she had no love to give to individuals. …and then, burning up with their desires, her followers fell to ruin. Because they knew the prophet called Kiara, they essentially realized that there is no salvation in this world and fell into despair. …what irony. If they had parted from Kiara perhaps they could have returned to their lives, but having known something like the love of a Bodhisattva, they were unable to stray from the palm of her hand —

Nasu as fuck
>>
>>118124538
I think Rin has a bunch of jewels like the one she feeds Shirou in one route, but the ten main ones she has left after her ritual are her A-rank spell jewels.
>>
>>118124520
Rin is a natural born genius and genetic lottery winner. When she grows up she becomes one of the top 100 magi in the history of the Clocktower.

She even managed to replicate the 2nd true magic.

Rin > Kayneth.
>>
>>118124714
Probably needs mana to control mercury-san, and his circuits got fucked.
>>
>>118128263
Kayneth's anus is still pure.

Kayneth > Rin
>>
>>118128497
>secondary repeating memes
Rin never had anal sex.
>>
>>118128497
You are aware that this was literaly in Shirou's dreams?
>>
Deermud lacks any I WIN BUTTON for the 5th HGW. Koujiro might even slap Deermud's ass.

If Fast Wheels want to play I'll wait it out until Team BAHSAKAH destroys everyone, he lacks any means to beat that team. Gil problem is another thing.

Worse scenario if wormslut decides to go dark wormslut, team ntr lacks any means of dealing with her.
>>
File: 1415829415439.png (253KB, 484x600px) Image search: [Google]
1415829415439.png
253KB, 484x600px
>>118129456
Any Heroic Spirit whose NP isn't an "I WIN BUTTON" or grants them super duper defence of somekind that can survive somebody elses I WIN NP, is shit.
>>
>>118130027
Any "I WIN" button is guaranteed to not work basically. Lancer, Assassin, Gilgamesh, it never works out like that.

You're closer to winning if you have some kind of beam shooting weapon or whatever. At least you'll be allowed to use that. But if you have "This weapon will kill in one hit" you'll never use it.
>>
>>118130441
Gil's "I WIN" button worked in Zero at least.
>>
>>118130922
That's because he had to survive/win at the end. If he had to legitimately go up against Saber/Kerry, who knows what plot shenanigans would happen.
>>
>>118131019
You could almost say that plot decides who wins a fight!
>>
>>118130922
That was only because he had a vault filled with every "I win button" in the existence of humanity, and when one would fail he'd pull out a second, third, and fourth.

>my flying ancient babylonian jet got blown out of the sky, better pull shoots lazer swords out of the Gate of Babylon
>that didn't work, better pull out Enuma Elish
>whoops, I'm in a tight spot, better use the Chains of Heaven to bail myself out
>>
>>118125491
I still find it baffling that Rider won in HF. it completely blind sided me.
>>
>>118123638
He could have fare pretty well as a master himself but lancer is a different story.
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.