[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emiya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 25

File: fate.jpg (564KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
fate.jpg
564KB, 750x500px
Which Emiya is the most powerful one? Mostly between Shirou at the end of UBW or Shriou right before the last fights in Heaven's Feel. Which one would win in a fight?

I believe it would be Heaven's Feel Shriou just because he is powered by pure insanity and Sparks Linear High shows how much of that he has in him.
>>
As you say, most likely Shirou at the end of Heaven's Feel, but that's not saying much given that he's on a death timer. On the other hand, UBW's Shirou got his reality marble a decade early and he's only going to get stronger.
>>
I also think you would have to take into account how much HF's shriou's magic kills him. Eh UBW shirou has more control over his power but HF's shriou probably would do some serious damage
>>
Emiya is cute! C-U-T-E!
>>
HF is weaker than UBW. At UBW he is linked with tohsakas magic and he isnt falling apart. Sure in HF he gets loads of knowledge aswell but he cant get the RM and shirou already learned loads from just watching archer fight. The only difference is that in HF you can see shirou going till the bitter end, in UBW you cant see it. If UBW shirou would be pushed he would probably be powered by insanity just like HF< but then with marble/
>>
Superman wins.
>>
>>117905064
Besides, I'm pretty sure that UBW, Rin-linked Shirou could pull off anything that HF Shirou could. HF Shirou's notability comes from him having less flexability.
>>
>>117905064
Without word of god it's hard to make a sensible argument, but I have to say that I don't think that UBW's Shirou would be able to kill Saber alter, since he didn't have enough access to Archer's knowledge/combat experience. But then, one might argue that HF Shirou >= Saber alter > UBW Shirou > HF Shirou, so it's all kinda hard to decide.
>>
>>117905064
In single combat HF Shirou win. He have superhuman stats and almost Archer level abilities including Eye of the Mind.
>>
>>117905264
well saber did recommend that UBW shirou picked up on archer his fighting methods when sparring against her. Im sure not having a meltdown is more useful than slightly more combat experience. Remember shirou had to keep the flow limited because if he got too much knowledge in one go he would die instantly
>>
Kinda want to choose Emiya from F/HA, but I'm not sure, if he counts as Emiya.
>>
>>117905363
I'll admit that it's all based on how much more HF's Shirou got from Archer than UBW's Shirou. Plus I felt the question was about "who would win in a 1v1". UBW's Shirou is hand-down stronger in the long-run, but HF's Shirou might have a slight edge in a short, decisive exchange. Well, he dies after drawing too much from Archer's arm anyway, so I can't call that a victory I guess. Damn, he might even die once his Kanshou/Byakuya combo fails to hit, so it's all-or-nothing for HF's Shirou, I'd say the odds are 60% they would both die, 40% UBW Shirou would win, so, in terms of actually surviving the fight, UBW Shirou might have an edge.
>>
>>117905699
youre looking at it the wrong way.

UBW shirou wins if he can follow his ideal. HF shirou wins if he can be with sakura.

naturally UBW has a chance to follow his dream and HF shirou cant
>>
>>117905789
Well, that's certainly a philosophical way of answering the question of who's "the most powerful".
>>
Could Sparks Linear High Shirou defeat Gilgamesh given that he was replacing Saber Alter in the cave and that Gilgamesh was underestimating him just as much as he did in UBW?
>>
HF is clearly stronger, he has superhuman stats and can beat Servants, something UBW Shirou himself admits he can't do (Gil being the exception) even with the power of UBW. But a battle between them would end in a draw because HF Shirou can't fight without activating certain self-destruction.
>>
>>117905982
Unless Gil gets somehow done in by a single, ass-pull powerful projection (like Nine Lives vs berserker), the answer's no. HF's Shirou could manage 2-3 projections before his body broke down (and that's talking about swords that put the least strain on his body), so I can't imagine a way for him to get past Gilgamesh's sword spam.
>>
>>117905154

Rin linked Shirou could only use her mana for a few minutes before the Reality Marble dissipates. I'd day the best way to evaluate either is the long term progression. Once Sakura fixes up his circuits post HF or gets him a new body and they get situated, the two are about equal to UBW Shirou, since he already has the theory down and just needs to practice.

Both Shirou's in game are too unstable because they are just coming into their powers.

A more interesting question is if they were able to 2 v 2 ten years down the line. Rin and UBW Shirou vs. Sakura and HF True Shirou (no Rider included).
>>
File: 11 (2).png (656KB, 1600x1148px) Image search: [Google]
11 (2).png
656KB, 1600x1148px
Power-level wise I think Shirou with his UBW would beat Shirou with Archer's arm. Shirou that can trace Avalon and Caliburn would be up there if he can use it because Avalon is kind of ridiculous.

I like to think of it as a time progression rather than different paths equaling different powers. UBW Shirou is the closest to his prime.

That said Miyu Shirou, if he counts, traced a divine mountain-cutting sword to use as a ramp. He's the closest to his prime.
>prisma fanfiction
>>
HF shirou ....

but post-UBW shirou will beat him for sure
>>
>>117905626
You mean the clown that forgot he even know projection? He does nothing impressive, Rho Aias is projected by both HF and UBW and Avenger's swords are straight up garbage.
>>
Can someone remind me why UBW is the coutner to GoB?
>>
HF Shirou exceeds UBW Shirou, it's not even a question. The whole point of Archer's arm was that it boosts him to a mini-Servant in return for destroying him.
>>
>>117906481
Faster sword spam I believe
>>
>>117906481
Gil isn't a swordsman or rather, he doesn't use swords. The only one he does use is Ea. Someone who can spam swords just as well, or better, can counter GoB.
>>
>>117906481
Swords are already there vs swords aren't there yet
>>
>>117906481
They do effectively the same thing, except while inside UBW all Shirou's swords are right there. Gil has to summon his leaving a slight advantage for Shriou.
Like when Gil is about to use Ea Shirou just slices that arm off while he's pulling it out.
>>
>>117906461
They may be garbage, but due to Avenger he can just keep projecting them without end. It's just all about surviving until opponent can't fight anymore. Though I agree one shouldn't expect much from Avenger possessing Shirou. It's not like it's Shirou who is fighting.
>>
>>117906481
Nothing, Gil is not serious and has to lose when the plot demands it
>>
>>117904838
>best shiro

we don't need prisma illya threads, newbie
>>
Without a doubt

Fate shirou would win.

Kidding aside, HF shirou would definitely win. The stuff he pulls off in that route is something the other two cant do, not to mention being on par with servants due to archers arm.

However, post ubw shirou would definitely be the strongest in the end. He's already accumulated a fuckload of experience and skills from himself and is only going to get better, meanwhile, post hf shirou is has to start over since his power was mostly borrowed
>>
>>117904838
What is written on the image?
>>
>>117907594
It may be a little bit cryptic because my nip's quite rusty, but it reads about something like "pleasure" and "inside".
>>
>>117907594
恋人といる時の雪って持別な気分に浸れて俺は好きです
is the closest I could get.
>>
File: e4960a9b6756d8f47b412ad7c1ebb563.jpg (530KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
e4960a9b6756d8f47b412ad7c1ebb563.jpg
530KB, 1200x800px
>>117907594
I don't know, but it's a parody of the fan pics where a reporter interviews a pair and one of them answers and the other blushes.

http://www.pixiv.net/tags.php?tag=特別な気分

*booru tag: special_feeling_(meme)

Shirou has a harem.
>>
>>117907693
>>117908591
>>117908599
Oh, thanks
>>
>>117904838

Kirei and the bible always get me.
>>
>>117907594
Somewhere in the internet I found this translation: "Being in the snow with my lover like this immerses me in a special feeling.
I like it."
>>
>>117904838
In the short term, 100% HF Shirou. He was actually on par with servants in battle, while UBW Shirou notably and confirmed in the data-book could not hope to match any other servant except Gilgamesh.

People rate UBW Shirou too highly while not getting the fact that he didn't match Gilgamesh and Archer because he was servant tier now, but because one was greatly weakened and lost in ideals, and the other it was entirely compatibility.

HF Shirou is full on Super human, can run 50 KPH, fall out of a three story building without injury, but if the battle goes on awhile he will burn out a lot faster perhaps. You ask which one is stronger, it is HF, but that's at a cost.
>>
Why does Shinji think anyone could possibly assume he killed Rider?
>>
>>117904838
what is shirou saying?
>>
>>117909285
>>117908742
>>
Does doll Shirou (End of HF) still have all his abilities he gained after removing the cloth with his original body?
>>
>>117909021
You don't need a databook, Shirou states it himself in the fight against Gil that even with unlimited blades, all he can manage against a normal Servant is being a small distraction at best.
>>
>>117904838
In terms of physical ability HF Shirou is superior, however in terms of projection bullshit UBW Shirou has a massive edge. If it came down to a fight between the two, UBW Shirou would win due to the stupidly massive advantage access to the Reality Marble gives him in addition to not self destructing from projecting.
>>
>>117905846
IT would be the answer closest to the spirit of the VN
>>
>>117909168
Because he's a special snowflake. The thing that was allowing him to exercise that specialness is now gone and he's in a situation where any other mage would kill him right then and there. tl;dr he is scared shitless
>>
So what was Sakura wearing on her arm at the end of HA? It looked like part of the angry manjew dress but what was it for? Does she have to wear it or else she can't use magecraft or is it just like a mystic code or something?
>>
>>117910171
HF Shirou has a more impressive projection track record than UBW Shirou. All UBW Shirou does is spam K&B and one small scale sword rain, while HF Shirou activates the Nine Lives skill, uses K&B special technique, shoots a Broken Phantasm, etc. Setting UBW up takes time and only Gil is retarded enough to fuck around during the chant.
>>
File: onii-chan.jpg (2MB, 3250x3250px) Image search: [Google]
onii-chan.jpg
2MB, 3250x3250px
>>117904838
>Which Emiya is the most powerful one?
>>
>>117912000
But why is he denying that he killed Rider? I doubt that would be the first thing that went through anybody's head when looking at Rider's corpse. He should just be begging not to die, claiming I DIDN'T MURDER HER is a complete non sequitur.
>>
>>117904838
I honestly thought you were referring to which time the song (Emiya) sounds more powerful, but that was before I finished reading the sentence.
>>
>>117905982
Nope.
>>
>>117906121
Post HF Shirou doesn't have UBW.
It is based on his ideals and he threw them away
>>
>>117909168
When people are terrified out of their skulls they get irrational. And for cowards like Shinji "it's not my fault" is probably a pretty instinctual response when something goes wrong.
>>
>>117909319
Nope.
He has no abilities at all
>>
>>117912063
>Prisma
>>
Why does everyone say that UBW is weak? Reading the complete material makes it out to be pretty damn broken

>The majority of the weapons persevered in the reality marble are Noble Phantasms of Heroic Spirits copied through projection sorcery, each possessing deadly powers.

>However, the “projection” sorcery he wields is quite special, as it is able to duplicate weapons, including all the components, to near perfection. In addition, during duplication, he can even read the wielder’s skills, which allows him to gain all kinds of Noble Phantasms and combat skills.

Seriously though, if Archer is able to utilize thousands of NPs, why didn't he just pull out various ones to counter people instead of using the same 5 weapons? I guess it would make the fights shown a lot less interesting if he pulled out a counter every fight.
>>
Fate Shirou, because he's the only one who actually becomes a Heroic Spirit on his own right.
>>
File: Ig-Alima.jpg (264KB, 869x1260px) Image search: [Google]
Ig-Alima.jpg
264KB, 869x1260px
>>117912685
Yes, and?
>>
>>117912515

Rin points out he can still summon his reality marble, it'll probably be more powerful than before. His swords were fake and empty like his ideals, now he's got an original purpose.
>>
>>117912696
He's not actually interested in winning the war most of the time. And powerful NPs tend to take a lot of mana.
>>
>>117912713
>who actually becomes a Heroic Spirit
Wait what?
>>117912696
Which one would he pull out to counter whom?
>>
>>117912696
i think he just likes kanshou/byakuya a lot, and situations where stronger things were needed, like ro aias, probably couldn't have been used better
>>
>>117912785
>Rin points out he can still summon his reality marble
And Shirou says he can't.
Also even if he possibly archives a RM it won't be UBW
>>
>>117912732
What's an Ig-Alima? According to Google it's from FFIX.
>>
>Which Emiya is the most powerful one?
The one that gets things done
>>
>>117912942
So everyone but Kerry?
>>
>>117912986
Exactly.
>>
>>117912942
Pffff
>>
>>117912696
Kanshou and Bakuya are already amazing, as we saw in Sparks Liner High. The only reason he'd need another NP is for utility, which he does with Rho Aius.

That said, if he mastered his reality marble and used the swords as more than just projectiles, he'd be a force to be reckoned with. Imagine ten mini-excaliburs (there ought to be a similar, weaker weapon in there) using their NPs at the same time from all sides, along with a direct K&B Sparks Liner High bullshit attack. What can you even do against that?
>>
File: Unlimted Bait Works - Shirou.png (163KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Unlimted Bait Works - Shirou.png
163KB, 1252x1252px
>>117912713
Stop that
Miyuverse Shirou is the only one we know who leads directly into his Archer

>>117912865
An obscure Babylonian/Sumerian god apparently
In Fate it's a mountain-sized sword used by a Babylonian god
>>
>>117912785
>Fake and empty
Fuck off Sakurafag, his ideals are beautiful and are the WHOLE reason UBW even exists. He can't summon it in HF.
Once he loses archers arm HF Shirou is weaker than fate Shirou he never even had his circuits opened.
>>
>>117913080
You are aware that you need to use your own mana for a beam attack, right?
He could maybe shoot of one smaller sword-blast before needing more mana.
>>
File: EMIYA.jpg (385KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
EMIYA.jpg
385KB, 800x1200px
>>117912785
>>117913157
>>
>>117913080
He does have weapons similar to EA and Excalibur

>Divine constructs like Ea and Excalibur are non-replicable. There might be some degraded NPs with similar performance in stock though

yeah K&B are good, but it would have been cool to see him switch weapons constantly to confuse the opponent with the different techniques of each
>>
I know everyone hates it now, but why did they like DEEN/Stay QUALITY back in 2006? I remember liking it and not getting exasperated at everything Shirou did but in hindsight I can't imagine why.
>>
>>117912942
>childhood crush died
>mentor died
>wife died
>lover died
>both kids became messed up, one of them simply because Kerry was a manchild
>his sloppy teachings caused his son to almost kill himself every night
>dude wore a fucking suit and autist coat 24/7, Emiya more like Euphorya
>>
>>117913290
Downloading techniques is extremly stupid though.
Especialy since you have absolutly no input on what you're doing
>>
>>117913234
Not even UBW Shirou could've used Archer's RM. Their different skies signifies the different inner worlds.
>>
>>117904838
Fate Shirou, since he has the power of asspull the greatest power ever..
>>
>>117913290
Switching weapons would only serve as a gimmick, K&B and the fighting style Archer created for them are the ideal fighting style for the physique, stat spread and innate skills of Shirous all around the multiverse.
>>
>>117913234
What are you agreeing with me?
He can't summon it in HF but he can use a little of it because he's linked with archers arm.
>>117913449
It signifys that Shirou hasn't betrayed his ideals. The RM's function is the same however.
>>
>>117913750
Archer has betrayed his ideals, though. He became a Kiritsugu.
>>
File: no regrets.png (675KB, 727x1008px) Image search: [Google]
no regrets.png
675KB, 727x1008px
>>117913833
No he hasn't.
You should realy have payed more attention.
>>
>>117913833
MoS Shirou is Kiritsugu, EMIYA is just butthurt that his life of "save everybody" ideology lead to nothing and he now must kill and be summoned over and over again because of his actions.

He regreated his life after his death.
>>
>>117913750
Neither Archer nor HF Shirou believe in the ideal, what's the difference? Archer is the sword of the majority, HF is the sword of Sakura and UBW is the sword of everybody. They're all swords.
>>
>>117913487
He dies plenty of times in Fate, with a few successes.
>>
>>117913308
I liked it and I still find it enjoyable to watch, but It definitely wasn't that good. I'd give it a 6.5/10.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting kuro.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting kuro.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>117913833
>Archer has betrayed his ideals
>He became a Kiritsugu
What the fuck am I reading
>>
>>117904838
>Saber
Holy shit I can't unsee that beak
>>
>>117913833
Kerry's and Shirou's ideals/methods are irreconcilable. Their paths may lead to similar places, but EMIYA is not Kiritsugu.
>>
>>117913883
That was before dying. You can't tell me his actions in UBW, such as letting Caster hurt innocents or letting Rin almost get raped, aren't acting against the ideal.
>>
>>117913943
He projects 2 EX level NPs (one of which wasn't even a sword) with little damage to himself, where HF Shirou fucking dies after projecting the shitty E rank twin swords 3 times.
>>
>>117913402

It is not as you seem to think, as the strength and technique of them had cut through Berserker in the Archer vs Berserker fight and must have landed some kills, as not all of them were BPs

http://lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update%2075/

>Second, there is the mark of a cut on his neck.

>Fourth, he is slashed from his shoulder to his groin.

>It does not even need to be said that every one of the attacks was by a different method.

And before someone states that he BP'd a sword, slashed Berserker and then dropped it before it exploded, it is stated that BPs explode on contact.

>Emiya’s trump card is firing copied Noble Phantasms as arrows – “Broken Phantasm”. On impact, the magical force will explode, generating overwhelming destructive power.
>>
>>117913942
Then Fate Shirou is a everybody's sword with a sword, as Saber is his sword, right?
>>
>>117914109
Fate Shirou is a loser ass sheath.
>>
File: 1415633240227.jpg (239KB, 1365x768px) Image search: [Google]
1415633240227.jpg
239KB, 1365x768px
>>117914142
Best sheath
>>
>>117914037
He dismissed his ideal of "everyone can be saved"
That doesn't mean he fully threw himself into the other direction playing a numbers game with people's lives
He's just being a normal selfish person pursuing his own selfish goals in UBW
>>
>>117914142
Then up to the point of giving Avalon back to Saber, he was sheath with sheath. Inception still stands.
>>
>>117914059
Two? Avalon and what else?

And it makes sense he could project Avalon since the actual thing was inside him for ten years.
>>
>>117914086
Cuts comes from DEEN Overedge which somehow become A rank with power of bullshit
>User: Archer
>A version of Kanshou & Bakuya used by Archer in the undescribed battle against Berserker in Fate route. Using reinforcement magecraft, the blades have been completely transformed into long swords. By the way, while the story of Ganjiang and Moye has survived to this day, there is no mention of what kind of swords they actually were. The assumption is that they were cast swords, as was common in that time period. Even their shape is a mystery, as the only known description of the swords simply says that Ganjiang had a black tortoise shell pattern and Moye had a white wave pattern.
>>
File: 1415829415440.png (592KB, 630x465px) Image search: [Google]
1415829415440.png
592KB, 630x465px
>Fate/TM thread that isn't waifufaggotry.
>>
>>117913942
The difference is that HF Shirou is not a sword because he gave up his ideals and let hundreds of innocents die. His whole body rebelled against him and tried to turn him into a sword by force, by way of swordification.
>>
>>117914366
There's always one, you just need to sort out the rest.
>>
>>117914379
What is the definition of "being a sword"? Remember to cite your sources.
>>
>>117914188
So he's just like HF Shirou, huh?
>>
>>117914366
There are at least three "Rejoice" pictures with Kotomine Kirei and you're not using either. Why?
>>
>>117914379
So I guess Fate Shirou's body rebelled against him too? The swords sprouting out have nothing to do with lack of ideals, it's Archer's arm not being compatible with a mere human.
>>
>>117914366
Instead it's powerlevels so it's typical Fate thread
>>
>>117914459
>>
>>117914357
>with power of bullshit
The strongest force in the Nasuverse
>>
File: gar as fuck.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
gar as fuck.gif
1MB, 640x360px
HF Shirou is still the coolest guy
>>
>>117914468
No, Shirou still believes everyone can be saved in HF. His definition of "everybody" is what changes. Take the scene where he's about to kill Shinji in the school, Shinji does not fit in this definiton, while Sakura is made to fit. Kotomine says something along the same lines in the cave.
>>
File: 1260427975162.jpg (710KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1260427975162.jpg
710KB, 2000x1500px
From a a purely 1v1 perspective, Fate Shirou gets wrecked by everybody, HF Shirou wrecks everybody, and UBW is in the middle. Even though it's killing him, Archer's Arm and the experience/mana/power that come with it temporarily put Shirou at almost servant tier. UBW Shirou does have the reality marble, but it's really only useful against Gil and doesn't improve his physical parameters at all in the way the Arm does.

In the long term, it's UBW no question. Fate Shirou learns fucking nothing besides "muh caliburn, muh avalon". HF Shirou is more powerful during the HGW, but he's on an eternal burnout course, and post HF he's a puppet that, while he still has access to his magics, is reliant on Sakura for mana. Meanwhile UBW Shirou has a semi-developed fighting technique learned from Archer, a conceptual understanding of how to use his reality marble (if not the mana yet) decades ahead of any other iteration of him, Rin as a top tier teacher, and the resources of the Magic Association. Given a decade or two, and he has the potential to become full on Emiya tier.
>>
File: (470).png (650KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
(470).png
650KB, 800x600px
>>117914665
I disagree
>>
File: 13352160486.jpg (35KB, 298x452px) Image search: [Google]
13352160486.jpg
35KB, 298x452px
>>117914339
>Two? Avalon and what else?
Nevermind, I thought that Caliburn was EX as well due to the whole "killed Berserker 7 times in one hit" asspull, my bad.

>And it makes sense he could project Avalon since the actual thing was inside him for ten years.
It still isn't a sword which is the only reason is able to project NPs, since that along with the RM are his only aptitudes as a mage. He can't even project a proper kettle which is a basic fucking thing and not an EX NP. Even putting that aside, the projection alone should have both killed him due to the strain on his body and he doesn't even have enough magical energy in the first place.

>>117914534
Happy?
>>
TOHSAKA RIN PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY
>>
>>117914732
No Caliburn is made of pure plotmagic
>>
This is slightly off topic.

I played Stay Night years ago, and because of the new anime, I decided to watch Fate/Zero.

Why does Gil have a spaceship?
>>
>>117914556
Are you pointing that out as a bad thing? Why do you think Fate is famous in the first place?
>>
>>117914357

>DEEN

I seriously don't get how a C- rank weapon can be boosted to an A rank one but whatever.

Still, it is stated that each method was different from the rest

>Archer delivered a fatal blow six times.
>It does not even need to be said that every one of the attacks was by a different method

And considering that Berserker states that the same kind of attack won't work twice leaves the other 4 lives to interpretation, but I can't see anything other than traced strength+technique going through GH
>>
>>117914820
thats a good question

that scene in general is very weird
>>
File: UBW.png (593KB, 788x550px) Image search: [Google]
UBW.png
593KB, 788x550px
>>117914732
The description of UBW says that he can record and project defensive equipment at 2-3x the mana cost, hence the Aius. Avalon almost certainly qualifies as defensive in nature, and since Shirou's projection magic is just an extension of UBW, the same rules should apply.
>>
>>117914732
Dude, Avalon is the reason his origin changed to "sword" in the first place, of course he can project it. And Archer's UBW page says he can project defensive equipment as well, hence Rho Aius. As for the strain on his body and mans requirements, Avalon happens to be a) a source of healing and b) a source of mana.
>>
Since this is a powerlevel thread, I might just as well ask:

People always talk about how in Shirou vs Gil, swords are flying around and colliding everywhere while Shirou and Gil have their little melee. Where is this stated? Seems like it's just a popular fanon theory, since if I remember correctly the scene doesn't mention any aerial swords, only the ones they wield with their hands.
>>
>>117914820
He's Nasu's Husbando.
he has literally everything in the GoB
>>
File: IllyaHappy.jpg (36KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IllyaHappy.jpg
36KB, 800x600px
>>117914732
Very!
>>
>>117914860
BPing different weapons in his face
>>
>>117914820
Ancient Babylonian spaceships man
>>
File: 1359425028834.gif (224KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1359425028834.gif
224KB, 500x280px
>>117914820
Because clearly Gil does whatever the fuck he wants.
>>
File: Nasu the Historian.jpg (33KB, 286x267px) Image search: [Google]
Nasu the Historian.jpg
33KB, 286x267px
>>117915022
>Babylonian
>>
>>117914543
... I was under the impression that it was HF Shioru in particular that was incompatible with Archers arm because of how different his mindset was and that he was rejecting everything that made UBW.
I'm certain that UBW Shirou would have a far easier time controlling it because he's more in line with Archers ideals.
But you might be right, if you have proof please correct me.
>>
>>117914918
Nothing like that, no. AFAIK Shirou just charges Gil and starts broken phantasm'ing UBW swords into swords Gil is hastily pulling out of GoB to defend himself. UBW's increased speed (UBW means Shirou always has a sword when he wants one, whereas Gil has to actually reach into GoB) let Shirou keep up with Gil's higher speed. Eventually Gil got pissed, tried to pull out Ea which apparently takes a bit longer than other stuff, and it gave Shirou an opening to lob Gil's arm off.
>>
File: best girl and best boy.jpg (96KB, 650x459px) Image search: [Google]
best girl and best boy.jpg
96KB, 650x459px
Miyu is the best Emiya
>>
>>117914869
Since Avalon is what gave Shirou his sword origin, why would giving up the ideals even matter? Your origin doesn't change just because you decided to save Sakura, it takes a fucking EX class phantasm shoved up your ass for almost a decade.
>>
>>117914864
2-3 times the mana cost of a EX NP is a crazy amount that not even fucking Archer has, let alone untrained shitty Fate Shirou.

>>117914869
>Avalon is the reason his origin changed to "sword" in the first place
> b) a source of mana.
Where are you getting this from? Avalon is not a mana source.
>Its function as a Noble Phantasm is an "absolute defense" that completely shields its user in the domain of fairies. It is the greatest protection in the world that goes beyond defending or reflecting, completely isolating its user in a world completely separate from the regular world. The individual is shielded from all destructive interference in the physical realm, transliners from parallel worlds, and multidimensional communication as far as the sixth dimension. It is on the level of true magic, an actual true magic in itself, that transcends all magecraft, and not even the Five Magics can overcome the barrier.
>>
>>117915183
Saber says that it increases her magical capacity
>>
>>117915148
Just having a "sword" origin isn't enough to give you a Reality Marble though.
>>
>>117915183
well due to broken phantasm it wouldn't be EX, it would be A++, or A maybe?
>>
>>117915013

>It does not even need to be said that every one of the attacks was by a different method
>different method

If it stated different weapon I would have agreed, but it states different method, and BPing a weapon is a method in using it for Archer
>>
>>117915126
Swords sprout through Fate Shirou too in a bad end, and UBW Shirou has the dream of getting swordified. It's just a side effect of Shirou going way too far with his magic.
>>
>>117915148
The epilogue of HF implies that Shirou will eventually be able to learn and use UBW. He just couldn't use the version that Archer had/knew that was stored in his arm, because UBW is based on Shirou's own image of the world, and his & Archer's views were different.

In UBW, Shirou slowly and naturally learns about the nature of his powers from interacting with Rin & Archer, so the UBW he uses is his own understanding. In HF he doesn't understand his abilities at all until he takes off the shroud, and all of Archer's knowledge flows into him. Therefore he was using his power as Archer understood it, and so couldn't use Archer's understanding of UBW because their worldview's are different.
>>
>>117914820
Gil collected the idea of technology.
>>
>>117915225
That doesn't mean it gives you magical energy. If I take a 5 gallon water tank and make it a 8 gallon water tank, that does not mean I pulled 3 gallons of water out of my ass.
Also even assuming you are right, which you aren't, you get the magical energy back after you are done projecting the damn thing since it doesn't exist nor does it do anything until then, so it's moot since he doesn't have in him enough magical energy to finish projecting it in the first place.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.