[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New manga scans (Nausicaa, Domu, Dominion, Patlabor, City Hunter)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

I found some Italian scans that are better than the english scans and the raws (Nausicaa, Domu and Dominion) and some of manga that still aren't scanlated (Patlabor, City Hunter), if anyone is interested in cleaning/typesetting and translate them (better than nothing) this is the MEGA folder:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!pBpFhKJa!_9vgzWHSQU_ImkLVFx1p6g
They're on the ftp too, in Manga/Non-English.

Pic related is the first page of Nausicaa's Italian scans, it's not perfect but I'd say it's better than both the raws and the english scans. It's the original brown ink too.
>>
File: Nausicaa v01p009.jpg (409KB, 700x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Nausicaa v01p009.jpg
409KB, 700x1024px
>>117665586
This is the first page of the English scans.
>>
>>117665586
The scan has higher resolution but you can also see that the art in the other side of the page
>>
>>117665671
Oh, yeah, it's not mirrored either.

This is Dominion. This one is on a different league, unfortunately it's been cut on the top, by the Italian publisher I guess, I haven't checked the rest of the volume, maybe not all the pages are cut/cut as much.
>>
>>117665768
That's why I said they needed "cleaning". Still better than both the raws and the existing scans.
>>117665776
English version.
>>
Just bought NausicaƤ in the hardcover two book edition from Viz. Anyone know how the translation holds up (besides a few spelling mistakes I've spotted myself)?
>>
thank god for the italian anime fanbase,
>>
>>117665833
Domu.
This one is on a different league of quality too but comes with issues.
The Italian publisher mirrored the panels instead of the pages. It's not systematic thing, some pages are left untouched, others have only one panel mirrored, others all panels mirrored. A real shame.
>>
Bump for great justice.
>>
>>117666039
The English scans.
>>
I tried to mail Hox to know if he was interested and if he knew what groups might be I got no response. Yet.
If you know of a group who might be interested feel free to contact them.
Basically do what the fuck you want to do with this material, the reason why I researched this shit is because I wanted people to be able to read a better release in the first place.
>>
Thank you very much for sharing!
>>
>>117665854
I just got the two book too. It's the best english translations and truest to original that's been available. It's no use splitting hairs at this point.
>>
File: CH117.jpg (136KB, 671x1132px) Image search: [Google]
CH117.jpg
136KB, 671x1132px
>>117666368
You're welcome.

If I'm not mistaken this one should be the first non scanlated City Hunter chapter, 139 following the Italian pubblication, 136 following the scans, the volume is the 30th.
>>
Anon, where exactly you got them? I tried to find a general blog or something like that with Italian scans, but end up with nothing.
>>
>>117666606
Tntvillage, if you find seeds. There should be more interesting scans but I've only found these for now.
You can always try eMule.
>>
File: Patlabor - vol4 087.jpg (142KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Patlabor - vol4 087.jpg
142KB, 725x1024px
>>117666590
And this should be the first non scanlated chapter of Patlabor, 5.6 of volume 4.

City Hunter and Patlabor are classics, come on, faggots, scanlate them already.
>>
>>117666691
>eMule
Wait-wait-wait, it's still alive? I thought it died ages ago.
Please keep the folder and upload anything else you could leech off. Especially if you'll find original Lupin manga.
>>
>>117666833
>Lupin
Man, it took me 10 seconds with Google to find Italian scans.
>>
>>117667056

Not hard to believe, since from grandpas to 10 years old love lupin there.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.