[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inou-Battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: Kuh Kuh.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kuh Kuh.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
Inou-Battle thread. So, Ancient Lucifer is a mix of no fucks Accelerator and fun loving Izayoi rolled into one.

In this Fairy War there's only Luci's side and the other side that will lose to Luci. Make sure you pick the right side.
>>
>>117434742
>System loli rivals God
>He stalemates her, and subdued and won her with candy

He's pretty gud. Would follow under.
>>
>>117434742
>not even saying a good word about the loli besides being cute
Sasuga normalfag TRIGGER
>>
>>117434830
The loli's power isn't near as omnipotent as it was hyped to be, it's entirely dependent on the power of her opponent, even then she has a 1/3 chance of coming out weaker than her opponent, a 1/3 chance of coming out equal to her opponent and 1/3 chance to come out stronger.

So technically it could beat god, but only 1/3 of the time.
>>
>>117435058
>LRD

Don't take this bait.
>>
>>117435321
>bait
How is it bait?
Are you gonna fucking say this everytime someone has a valid complaint about them singling out, and butchering the fanservice of a loli?
This is the same studio that showed shota dick, you know, in their original title, multiple times.
>>
>>117435368
>shota dick comparison
>What is double standards
LRD never changes his bait.
>>
>>117435244
She can beat or equal God 2/3 of the time. I bet her power isn't based on a phase turn deal, but is triggered by every use/actions of her opponent's power.
>>
>>117435368
>butchering the fanservice of a loli
And you're mad why?
>>
>>117435472
Yes, double standards. That, and faggotry.
>bait
Oh fuck off, just because you don't care about loli fanservice being butchered.
You would be upset too if you cared.
>>
>>117435485
She plays Jankenpon (Rock, Paper, Scissors) with someone and if she wins she gets the perfect counter to their power, if she loses she gets a weaker power and if she ties she gets their power. I do wonder how often she could use this ability but my guess would be as often as she can throw out her hand near enough to them for it to count as a game (from her actions before she was stopped she needs to be in front of them like you would normally play with someone so she can't enact a game from like a hundred meters away), also not sure how it works if they don't respond to her challenge but I'd guess it counts as her winning.
>>
>>117434742
So has this finally gotten good or is it still awful?
>>
File: 1416859783010.jpg (1MB, 1280x2802px) Image search: [Google]
1416859783010.jpg
1MB, 1280x2802px
>>117435526
>Baiting the baiter
Faggot.

>>117435574
Just fuck off, LRD. There's a difference between being a whiny retard that posts like a reverse troll and a rational person who understands the reason behind the butchered fanservice. This isn't that kind of show you can be a mad retard about because of it.
>>
>>117435697
>this isn't that kind of show
No show is that kind for you eh?
As long as all loli is butchered, you'll be happy. Because god forbid they get a decen treatment for once, how could someone be upset about it, right?
>>
>>117435685
Honestly this episode was above par compared to most earlier episodes. I hope it continues along this path instead of going back to full on SoL (it's fun and all but it was getting kinda boring) though I don't want it to go full shounen battle either, just keep this hybrid SoL with a little action and plot type of deal that was in this episode and I'll be happy.
>>
>>117435682
Since her power is fashioned like JanKenPon, it's definitely going to be triggered by every action/use her opponent makes. 33.33% to counter and 33.33% to be stronger are good odds for random roll.
>>
>>117435748
Stop sexualizing children you pedo.
I mean come on, there are a lot of other shows where you can go for loli fanservice to satisfy your urges. Just let this one go.
>>
>>117435822
>I mean come on, there are a lot of other shows where you can go for loli fanservice to satisfy your urges
No. There isn't.
Not a single one from the season, actually. Maybe Winter will be better.
>>
>>117435748
>If you aren't being an obnoxious retard like me then you must hate loli
Keep baiting. It's not like you don't do the same shit even in actually loli catered shows. Just a shitty troll.
>>
>>117435685
But Inou Battle was decent from the start. It gets better along the way and right now it's quite good. As someone who likes Izayoi, I'm getting a kick out of Luci First myself.
>>
>>117435888
I don't like loli exclusive censorship.
And I will fucking voice my opinion about that.
The scenes that I want to see animated then they get cut out just keep on piling, one after another, all loli service getting butchered.
>>
>>117435795
No I mean she has to play JanKenPon to activate her power and I'm saying that she can activate her power as often as she likes as long as she is close enough to initiate a JanKenPon game. Her opponent doesn't need to use their power for her to do it.

They actually disguised it cleverly but did you notice how she played rock when she was "attacking" them and NotAccelerator played paper when he grabbed her hand with his open palm?
It was pretty well done but that's how it works, she can activate her power without her opponent needing to use their ability first and can keep doing it as often as she can initiate games (and I'm guessing refusing to play results in her automatically winning and getting the perfect counter).
>>
>>117435846
>Grisaia
>T7
>OreTwintails
>Not a single one from the season
>>
>Replying to LRD

Stop ruining he thread please.
>>
>>117435957
>Grisaia
Nope.
>T7
Sore just appeared, no loli service yet. And, judging from the trends, there won't be any either.
>Twintails
Low quality, no loli service, and it's a boy too.

Really, nothing. Please try to bring titles up when they will actually have some.
>>
>>117435984
the*
>>
>>117436001
Forget it, you're delusional.
>>
>>117436001
You're a pedophile, get used to being marginalized and not pandered to very often because you're a pretty small minority that a lot of people like to pretend doesn't exist.

Suck it up you salty bastard.
>>
>>117436047
>delusional
If only.
But sure, hop on the bandwagon, /a/ will surely get your back, because it's so cool shitting on my opinion, since who cares about lolis.
>>
>>117436061
>because you're a pretty small minority
Pretty sure homosexuals are more in minority, and see where they got.
>>
>>117435931
>They actually disguised it cleverly but did you notice how she played rock when she was "attacking" them and NotAccelerator played paper when he grabbed her hand with his open palm?

LN info or are your speculating? There are too many false LNfags for this series, so don't know if can trust still.
>>
My brain couldn't handle the rapid bombardment of terrible tropes in such quick succession. I've been left temporarily brain damaged by episode 8.
>>
>>117436106
Actually homosexuals are a considerably larger minority than pedophiles and homos are only 2 percent of the population (pedophiles are estimated to be 0.7 percent).

Also homo shows are more pandering to female viewers than homos anyway, and that is a much larger audience than pedophiles.
>>
>>117436169
>(pedophiles are estimated to be 0.7 percent).
That's what you'd like to believe.
Never mind not a single person would admit they are, because that's social sucide.
But they're surely more than 2 percent of the population.
>>
>>117436061
LRD is pure cancer and a troll, but you.sound just as bad for being unwanted normalfag scum.
>>
>>117436206
Cancer I get since I'm going against /a/, but could you please elaborate on how I am a troll?
Just being curious, not that I mind, I'm used to being ignored or trash talked for voicing my disappointment and complaints when lolis get exclusive censorship.
>>
>>117436061
>using the word pedophile to describe someone talking about loli fanservice unironically

Jesus fucking christ where the fuck do you think we are?
>>
File: 1392818075675.jpg (1MB, 2460x3484px) Image search: [Google]
1392818075675.jpg
1MB, 2460x3484px
>>117436169
>>
>>117436265
>all color codings are based on common sense

How could anyone take that image seriously?
>>
>>117436508
>growing up in a Western nation
It's coded after the three colors of red, yellow, and green. People who grow up in a Western nation would get what that means. Green is a go, red is stop/no, things like that.
>>
>>117436265
>No pubic, underarm or leg hair
>budding breasts
>smooth and supple skin
>arousing proportions
>high sexual curiosity
Best loli
>>
>>117436658
That line clearly refers to where the author is getting the data on the attractiveness of a physical trait, not to the particular choice of colors to represent that.

Essentially the author just coded what he finds attractive as attractive and then generalized those tastes to all males because of "common sense".
>>
File: UnsulliedChilds.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
UnsulliedChilds.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>117434742
It[s like the Main Characters in this show are the side characters in a big plot behind their back, and also funny how Andou's team is OP as fuck,if they join the battles they could probably win with just the loli.
>>
>>117436818
>Sayumi isn't the one doing Josuke's pose
>>
What's the fuck is this shit even about?
Who the hell are these people?
>>
File: 1416887638362.jpg (380KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1416887638362.jpg
380KB, 1440x810px
>>117436924
>>
>>117437397
You must be over 18 to post, anon.
>>
>>117437556
Last week it was all cute kids doing chuuni things.
Suddenly this week shit went full Holy Grail war with a Deus Ex Machina loli servant.
>>
>>117437487
Are u fucking me!!! they're really based on Jojo?
>>
>>117437736
JoJo poses are fucking everywhere.
>>
>>117437736
As if everything hasn't been referencing Jojo since fuck knows when.
>>
File: 1416859713600.jpg (607KB, 1280x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1416859713600.jpg
607KB, 1280x1414px
Doujin when.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.