[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overlord Ch.4-5 are out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 3gIhge1.jpg (186KB, 933x356px) Image search: [Google]
3gIhge1.jpg
186KB, 933x356px
Overlord chapter 4 and 5 are out.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByPeaKaqUsGFQVAxUEM2bUI0R0E&usp=drive_web#list

Recommendation: Mother of Learning by Nobody103

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Mother_of_Learning

Wonderful Novel about a beginner mage who is trapped in a time loop that restarts every Month.
This Novel has the best magic system ive ever seen in any LN or Novel about magic and such. Very detailed and very good explained.
If you compare this excellent conzept of magic with any other concept of novels like Mushoku/Overlord/Shieldbro, you gonna see how lazy they're written and how little effort is put in explaining and presenting magic in general.

Enjoy
>>
>>117294609
Good
>>
>>117294609
>This Novel has the best magic system ive ever seen in any LN or Novel about magic and such. Very detailed and very good explained.
ONII-SAMA
>>
File: Overlord_v01_000a2_rs.jpg (450KB, 1600x902px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord_v01_000a2_rs.jpg
450KB, 1600x902px
Thank you.
>>
>>117294609
Overlord?

I think you mean InfernoCop
>>
>>117294609
Op, you mean PART 4-5. Chapter 4 and 5 are years away.

>>117294778
I've read it. Its nothing compared to that shit. The Magic in Mahouka is the product of pure shit writing.
Nothing like that.

Read it, really
>>
File: Party camping.png (980KB, 1024x584px) Image search: [Google]
Party camping.png
980KB, 1024x584px
>>117294609
Why would you bother making a thread before the full volume is out?
>>
>>117294902
Providing links and my recent discovery.
>>
>>117294872
Not that I'm not grateful for what's being translated. But who do we need to throw money at to get actual chapters? This one or two parts a week thing is killing me. Shield-bros TLs are making us look like chumps.
>>
>>117296135
Problem is that they're translationg from Chinese to Eng. There are Japanese releases but no translators for Jap->Eng. Im really grateful for the translations till now and i hope other guys will pick it up.
I dont understand why shieldshit and mushoku is so popular.
>>
>>117296265
have you read them? there're not bad. Although some of Mushos' translations get really rough.
>>
>>117296415
I started to read them. Shieldbro is kidna boring and Mushoku is great but full of generic jap whimpy shit that i dont like. Well different people different tastes. Im praying for more translations.
>>
File: Albedo.jpg (131KB, 714x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Albedo.jpg
131KB, 714x1075px
>>117296265
Mushoku has good characters, interesting plot developments, and adequate pacing.
Shield Hero showed a lot of promise in its earlier stages - the TL Anon for the manga also helped a lot with its popularity.
There's also the fact that there doesn't seem to be many differences between the LN and WN versions.

With Overlord, the LN is very different from the WN. Added characters like Albedo, and more focus on the main character's perspective rather than side characters.
>>
>>117296700
I dont mind Stories that are written in different versions. I like overlord because i like black humor and the Evil being the main point of a story.
Mushoku has its great points indeed and also its charme but there are some Clichés that i really dont like because im fed up with them (happens when you watched almost every anime and start to hate the otaku culture for ruining the fun).
Shieldbro started for me personally very bad. Suddenly new world and you raped a woman and so on. No explanation at all. Nothing. Weak writing in my opinion but hey it has its fans.

Also mentioned earlier about Mother of learning. In my opinion its a perfect fantasy mystery Novel. Not a single generic character trait at all. Its original to its core (telepathic big spiders that teach the mc how to master mind reading) and its being updated every month one (sometimes twice) with a new long chapter.
>>
File: 1413717346211.jpg (92KB, 800x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1413717346211.jpg
92KB, 800x1333px
Is this the bald guy that appear? who are they?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.