[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do hikki characters stay so skinny and healthy? People who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

How do hikki characters stay so skinny and healthy? People who don't go outside tend to get issues like Vitamin D deficiency or obesity. You'd think with all the "loser protagonist" characters lately some would at least be a little chubby or ill.
>>
>why isn't anime like real life?

Geez, I dunno man.
>>
>>117222443
This. OP, you are dumb. Plus, hikkis tend to be poor.
>>
Most shut-ins are scrawny fucks. They're the skinny equivalent of fatties. I thought everyone knew this, the only exceptions are shut-ins who happen to be fat or shut-ins who lift.
>>
Anime isn't set in America where 75% of the population is overweight. 3% of the population is considered Obese in japan. So manga/anime reflect reality
>>
Because you're a fat greedy fuck. Real lazy people barely bother eating.
>>
I don't know about health, but weight is super easy to not have if you are a true hikki, especially if you aren't harbored by people who cook for you.

I remember before I started stock trading, I would have a granola bar per day with multiple cups of water and that's it.
>>
>>117222746
True hikki usually have someone cook for them
>>
It's easy to stay skinny when you do nothing but stay in a dark room and sleep/play games/shitpost on the internet.
>>
>>117222324

Vitamin D deficiencies affect you in mostly unseen ways. Like SAD or calcium deficiencies in your bones.
>>
8man is a normie now.
>>
>>117222814
This combined with the fact that you don't need to eat a lot since you don't do any exercise.
>>
>>117222324
Watch Accel World then.
>>
>>117222324
>skinny
>healthy
Being thin is not inherently healthy, OP. I'm thin as a rail and it's not a good thing. Many times in my life I've been dangerously close to being underweight.

You don't eat or exercise much and you end up an unhealthy, pale stick.
>>
>>117222324
Skinny is easy if you're the type that can't even get motivated to get food.
>>
You know he still goes to school and shopping with his sister right?? He has to either ride his bike to school and use the train. Either way he's still getting planty of sunlight...
>>
>skinny
>healthy

It's nearly as bad as fat when you're a skellington
>>
>>117222746
>I remember before I started stock trading, I would have a granola bar per day with multiple cups of water and that's it.
What are you doing now anon?
>>
>>117222324
I very rarely go outside, and I never had a problem with weight. Just watch what you eat, really.
Anyway, most people are put off by an extremely ugly protagonist. Hell, I won't even watch accel world because MC is a fat fuck.
>>
>>117222522

If you don't get exercise you get fat. Sitting in front of the computer all day isn't exercise
>>
DRINK
WATER

Seriously.
>>
Satou in NHK goes fucking insane from a prolonged lack of human contact. (And drug use, but I think the anime cut that.)

Besides, vitamin D can be obtained through means other than sunlight, and undereating, especially if living off welfare or a stipend from parents, can make up for a lack of exercise.
>>
Who Mr. Skeltal here?
>>
>>117222324

When it comes to what a Gal puts in front of you, Ya eat IT!!!
>>
>>117224305

>Hell, I won't even watch accel world because MC is a fat fuck

Did it hit too close to home?

>I never had a problem with weight

Keep telling yourself that, fatboy.
>>
>>117222443
I do what Hikki does and I'm skinny as fuck. Not everyone is the same, anon.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.