[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toriko 302

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: img000017.png (541KB, 1802x1300px) Image search: [Google]
img000017.png
541KB, 1802x1300px
Is he fucked, or ultra fucked?
>>
dead man walking
>>
So is Pair the monkey balls or a combination of the tree juice and monkey balls?
>>
>>117148088
I think it is the combination.
>>
since the "origin" of pair is from bambina's body, maybe her piss fertilizes the tree making it grow pairs? I know piss doesn't come from testicles but who knows
>>
File: Guemon.jpg (163KB, 742x408px) Image search: [Google]
Guemon.jpg
163KB, 742x408px
Guemon Hype!

Don't tell me you guys didn't see it, Guemon is gonna help Toriko.
>>
>>117148387
wasn't he one of the traitors?
>>
I thought that Bambina was bigger.
>>
>>117147841
Didn't this guy get torn in half a few months ago?
>>
File: Guemon.png (210KB, 875x602px) Image search: [Google]
Guemon.png
210KB, 875x602px
>>117148497
No he's 0th biotope
>>
>>117148497
not that we know of. the fact that hes there andn ot guarding could mean hes trying to steal pair though
>>
any news on what the fuck is going on with the pacing?
this is way too fast for the usual Toriko arcs but still too slow for cancellation.
Did Jump tell the author he has 6 months left, so he can at least try to wrap everything up?
>>
>>117148623
i seriously can't remember whose suppose to be bad or good now from the side characters.
>>
Guemon got his ass kicked by a Nitro the last time he tried to take pair, how's he gonna help vs the Monkey King.
>>
>>117148742

I noticed this too. I really want to know as well.
>>
>>117149780

did he? I completely forgot who he fought against, but it didn't really show the fight. I just thought he got backstabbed
>>
>>117147841
>100g gravity of their planet with circumference of 220,000km(earth's 40,075km)
>No Oxygen
>fucking Bambina throwing mountains as pebbles
>Pair his balls
>they'll be raped

>>117148742
it's sad that they try to push shima so hard yet Toriko isn't attain the level of sales WSJ require.
With the vacuum due Naruto ending, it's just one piece and a bit of Kochikame,.......
To boost sales they have to depend on unreliable Togashi again.....
>>
>>117148742

Well they have to cover all of Acacia's Full Course, so the quickened pace seems about right to me. Also, calling that the Battlewolf has ATOM. Hopefully it's not wolf piss considering what PAIR is.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.