[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
So I'm in the episode 10 of Love Live,...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 390
Thread images: 146
File: 1339303436492.jpg (211 KB, 500x687) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1339303436492.jpg
211 KB, 500x687
So I'm in the episode 10 of Love Live, and what's up with all the Nico/Maki shipping? They LITERALLY have ZERO interaction in the series. L I T E R A L L Y. I can understand Eri/Nozomi, but what is the shipfag logic in Nico/Maki? It's crack as hell. Please explain this?
>>
Your guess is as good as mine.
>>
Also before someone tells me to fuck of to /u/ or tumblr, I won't because they would say they are gay just because and call me homophobic because I don't see it, so please explain this to me because I'm really confused, thanks.
>>
SECOND SEASON
E
C
O
N
D

S
E
A
S
O
N
>>
>>117130198
THANK YOU
H
A
N
K

Y
O
U
>>
>>117130198
They hardly interact there either though
>>
File: NicoMaki18.jpg (553 KB, 956x3440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NicoMaki18.jpg
553 KB, 956x3440
>>117129888
Because it is true love.
1. MVs- Chocolates in 4th. Lewd hugging in the latest
2. Manga- Nico was Maki's first friend. They both dreamed of attending UTX
3. Anime- Second Season has a lot of Nico and Maki
4. Music- Zurui yo! Magnetic Today
>>
>>117129888
Forced pairing by fans. They knew nico a shit, and no one wants her, so they decided to pair her with best girl to even it out.
>>
>>117130287
>that image
Thank you, you saved me looking for the non-existent Nico/Maki in S2.

>2. Manga- Nico was Maki's first friend. They both dreamed of attending UTX
I can understand this, would be a reason of why people ship them together but if they do not interact much more aside from that in the manga I would still not understand why the shipping.

There is basically no interaction of them in the anime, just some pictures in the official art. This is enough for people to ship these two? Hell, it would make more sense to ship Umi with Eri. I do not understand this pairing, but thank you.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to enjoy doujins of them anymore, thanks for that, too.
>>
File: nico nicotine004.jpg (68 KB, 535x492) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nico nicotine004.jpg
68 KB, 535x492
Because you're a little fucking secondary faggot who has probably never touched the PVs but yet believes he knows all there is to know about the depths of Nico and Maki's love. Fuck off to tumblr or reddit you gay homophobic sack of shit.
>>
>>117130448
So people ship these two because of their positions in the PVs? Shipfags have crossed the line with this ship.
>>
>>117130388
>>117130496
>>117130005

Well OP there it is. Just try ignore it.
By the way, this guy is >>117130287 is a huge yurifag, don't expect anything serious from him

and this guy >>117130448 looks like he wants to start .

Just back away thread and argument from this while you still can. You don't have to go to /u/ or tumblr just don't pay much mind to these guys
>>
>>117130381
This, lots of LLfags are delusional shippers who fantasize about fictional lesbian relationships. Lovelive exists to cater to its fanbase so they are more than happy to oblige.
>>
>>117130571
*wants to start shit
>>
>>117130571
Alright, though I'm still really, REALLY confused about the amount of yuri doujins and art this ship has created to be borderline crack. Really, what the hell.
>>
File: KotoHono2.jpg (425 KB, 900x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KotoHono2.jpg
425 KB, 900x900
>>117130388
Such is life when you're a pre-anime fan.

I knew the anime was going to cause an explosion of yuri fanart.

Never expected NozoEli and KotoUmi would become more popular then EliUmi or KotoHono.

>>117130448
Lay off OP.

At least he isn't asking where Natsuiro Egao de came from unlike a few clueless tossers.

>>117130496
It's more like what they do in the MVs.
http://www.zippcast.com/video/470fa1ec3771c5fe370
>>
File: NicoMaki19.jpg (184 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NicoMaki19.jpg
184 KB, 1280x720
>>117130287
Anime also launched HMHS MakiRin, HMHS HonoMaki and HMHS HonoNico.
>>
File: NicoMaki4.jpg (648 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NicoMaki4.jpg
648 KB, 1280x720
>>117130727
From S1 Ep1

Also callback to MV1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1TPL77RjoE
>>
File: NicoMaki1.png (511 KB, 600x805) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NicoMaki1.png
511 KB, 600x805
Reminder
Nishikino Nico
Kousaka Kotori
Ayase Umi
Hoshizora Hanayo
>>
why do yurifags want to ship girls when they're just being normally friendly? is it because they just don't go out and interact with other people much and don't know how friendly girls interact?
>>
>>117130641
So yeah, Maki offers the chocolates to Nico. I understand, the light, almost non-existent interactions with each other make this pairing so popular.
>>
File: nicomaki kimono.jpg (515 KB, 1900x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nicomaki kimono.jpg
515 KB, 1900x1920
>>117130920
Fuck off faggot, I bet you think it'd be more realistic if they had boyfriends and shit. Nobody wants you to shine your shitty normalfag wisdom on them here.
>>
>>117130920
3DPD
>>
>>117130920
Personally I ship the girls because I think they would/do interact cutely together. I don't have any delusions of romance or anything like that unless it's something like Sakura Trick. For love live I like the "friendly girls interacting" like you said
>>
File: 1409224226020.gif (997 KB, 500x265) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409224226020.gif
997 KB, 500x265
>>117129888
The MV this gif is from is apparently a big factor for it, since the music videos were before the anime. And made them a popular thing before the anime started.
>>
>>117130920
My Goggles are powerful.

Extremely powerful.

So powerful it's causing me to see Yuri everywhere.

>>117130986
The only way I would accept boyfriends is if they genderbent their significant half.

Maki and her annoying, arrogant shouta boyfriend Nicomaru.
>>
>>117131044
I'm exactly the same as you, I don't really care if there is romance or not between the girls I just care that there is no boys so I can self-insert, so yes, bash me. If there is any I will support it, though, because I still like yuri.
>>
>ALL
>THIS
>SHIPPING
This is pretty much why discussion of cute girls doing cute things is impossible on /a/, cause all the shipfaggots come out of the woodwork to spew their sexual fantasies.
>>
>>117131105
>self-insert
You're the worst kind of person.
>>
File: RanShibuki.jpg (591 KB, 1280x1393) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RanShibuki.jpg
591 KB, 1280x1393
>>117131131
Not sexual.

Cute.

I dream of Nico and Maki marrying and raising a lovely daughter who goes on to become a Second Generation Idol.
>>
>>117131131
I would say that self-insert fags are much worse than shipfaggots.
>>
>>117131158
I'm so sorry. I really wish an anime girl would love me someday.

>>117131198
I'm really sorry, really. I'm not a bad person, I just like to imagine a girl liking me, that's all. If there is any canon pairing I will support it, also I won't really get mad if one of them gets a boyfriend, just die a little inside but I keep it to myself.
>>
>>117131044
i too just want to watch girls being friendly and interact a lot because they're cute. so i don't really give a fuck on who to ship because their friendship alone is a thing of beauty.
>>
>>117131247
wait, i got lost there. you want to self-insert as a girl or their boyfriend?
>>
File: rin disgust.jpg (61 KB, 440x463) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rin disgust.jpg
61 KB, 440x463
>>117131131
>likes CGDCT
>doesn't consider platonic and romantic love as cute
Face it, there's no place for you. Might as well kill yourself.
>>
>>117130804
Wow, that looks really fucking different.

How often does anime do that?
>>
>>117131362
That's golden for me
>>
>>117131466
Anime in general? All the time probably
>>
File: 1373554954585.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1373554954585.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>>117131411
W-well, as the girlfriend actually. I do not self-insert in the characters, though, so I enjoy the POV shots.
>>
File: 3333.jpg (222 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3333.jpg
222 KB, 1920x1080
Umi is the best girl
>>
>>117131526

I've never really noticed any anime that looked that much different though.

Sure, a lot of the times it will look different from key visuals or official art, but not the PVs.
>>
>>117131421
>image dumps of girls making out, naked in bed and doing lewd stuff in general
>platonic
Their cuteness comes from how the character acts in the show, not how I imagine them to be in my head.
>>
File: Mak.gif (342 KB, 550x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mak.gif
342 KB, 550x400
>>
File: Idols7.jpg (62 KB, 580x671) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Idols7.jpg
62 KB, 580x671
>>117131466
Probably all the time.

Compare Upotte the Anime to Upotte the Manga.

Compare 2005 Idolmaster to A-1 Idolmaster
>>
>>117131195
>I dream of Nico and Maki marrying and raising a lovely daughter who goes on to become a Second Generation Idol.

THIS

what I wouldn't give for something like that.

>tfw couldn't find image I wanted of Eri/Nozomi potential children.
>>
>>117131704
Go back to Tumblr, faggot.
>Eri
>>
>>117131611
That particular PV was released ~two years before season 2. His pic is a little over saturated too. It's not too surprising
>>
>>117131727
I literally used Eri being lazy since that's what OP used.
>>
friendly reminder that there are nine idoru's (an odd number), so someone's going to be left out if you insist on pairing everyone up

...and that someone is Hanayo ;_____;
>>
>>117131704
Who would their daughter be?

Chizuko from SIF?
>>
>>117131809
me
>>
>>117131774
Honoka will be left out so that Tsubasa can get her. by then, there would also be an even number, or two girls left in A-RISE
>>
>>117131740
I guess something as long as two years makes sense.

>>117131703
Those are adaptations.
>>
>>117131571
Yeah, Chihaya 2.0 is pretty good.
>>
>>117131617
So in other words you have no capacity for imagination and/or cannot separate headcanon from facts enough to allow yourself to enjoy some off-screen fantasies? I'm not saying you should go all out with imagining their fucking children or anything but shit sometimes fans have really good art but just rejecting it because it's made by fans is silly especially when the show acknowledges the will of their fans by putting them together to do cute shit like pic-related.

Sexual things can also be cute too.
>>
>>117131871
>>117131827
>>117131809
>>117131774
>>117131704
>this fanfiction tier shit
>>
File: 934.jpg (192 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
934.jpg
192 KB, 1920x1080
>>117131952
Pretty best you mean.
>>
>>117131774
The worst girl will always have to be left out.
>>
>>117131994
Maki still beats her.
>>
>>117132016
Maki's only flaw is that she isn't Umi.
>>
File: the spiciest.png (521 KB, 773x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the spiciest.png
521 KB, 773x720
>>117132035
not the guy you replied to
Touche, but Umi's flaw is that she isn't Maki

I don't want to continue this anymore because I think you are a pretty cool guy
>>
File: img_01.jpg (561 KB, 1067x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img_01.jpg
561 KB, 1067x1500
>>117131774
But that's wrong you faggot
>>
>>117132104
>I don't want to continue this anymore because I think you are a pretty cool guy
Y-You too.
Red and blue are the best.
>>
File: 1406409889652.png (49 KB, 604x453) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406409889652.png
49 KB, 604x453
>>117130571
>>
>>117132143
Only true answer.
>>
>>117132162
Fuck off
>>
File: AKB.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AKB.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
>>117131952
I have a theory that there is factory where Chihaya is being cloned.

>>117131988
Fanfiction tier shit would be shafting Idols into a sci-fi with giant robots and lightsabers.
>>
>>117132194
Honestly, Chihaya is a pretty good trope and I'm guilty of liking it. I love Chihaya clones.
>>
>>117131727
>Go back to Tumblr, faggot.
Obvious homosexual calling people faggots
>>
File: 62.jpg (181 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
62.jpg
181 KB, 1920x1080
>>117132230
Honestly Umi isn't anything like Chihaya, besides the hair color/eye color.
>>
>WAHHH IT'S ELI NOT ERI EVEN IF THE ROMANIZATION IS ERI AND JAPS PRONOUNCE IT ERI
Kill yourselves.
>>
>>117129888
>crack
>implying crack exists in LL
I'm going to ship whatever I want and you can't stop me or force me to tumblr because there are no such things as crack in Love Live. From the NozoRin to the UmiMaki to the NicoTori. I'll ship them all anyway I want.
>>
>>117132277
Well she's 74 and she doesn't have a dead brother to angst about.

She's almost Chihaya.
>>
>>117132277
You forgot
>flat chest
>lack of confidence
>almost identical personality being Chihaya a little bit more gloomy
Admit it, she's a Chihaya clone but that's not bad, Umi is unique in her own way, like, she does kyuudo and all, I like that.
>>
>>117132309
Yeah, you won't also stop looking like a retard to other people but go ahead.
>>
File: 20985543326.jpg (71 KB, 523x494) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20985543326.jpg
71 KB, 523x494
>>117132183
85%+ of heterosexual males are into girl on girl, so chances are pretty good you're either a fujo or a sodomite.
>>
>>117132277
And having the best seiyuu out of the group.
>>
>>117131982
If it isn't canon then its fan fiction. Nowhere did I say that you aren't allowed to enjoy whatever you want, nor did I say anything about dismissing good art because of its subject matter, but when any kind of thread related to the topic devolves into either shipping wars where people spew their fantasies or 'x is best'/'y is shit', it is equivalent to writing gay fanfics of twilight characters. 'acknowledging the will of the fans' is just a nice way of saying that they are just pandering, which is still different than fan fiction.
>>
File: 5775.jpg (607 KB, 737x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5775.jpg
607 KB, 737x1080
>>117132323
>>117132326
>this
>anything like Chihaya
>>
>>117132389
She's almost like Chihaya, but as I said, it's not a bad thing and I like it. Get over it already, faggot.
>>
File: not eri.jpg (494 KB, 640x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
not eri.jpg
494 KB, 640x900
>>117132286
>prioritizing romanizations when the franchise canonically spells it Eli
You first
>>
>>117132441
And it's wrong. I want you to go to Japan and refer to her as Eli prioritizing the L to see if they can understand what are you saying.
>>
>>117132426
>this
>anything like Chihaya
>>
>>117132478
Yes.

Keep posting more Umi pics.
>>
>>117132364
I wasn't talking about that.
>>
File: 338.jpg (432 KB, 571x993) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
338.jpg
432 KB, 571x993
>>117132326
Come on guys, Umi isn't that flat.
She atleast has a bump.
>>
>>117132537
Delicious, small, Chihaya chest.
>>
>>117132515
>this
>anything like Chihaya
>>
>>117132560
Yes, she is.
>>
>>117132353
Eh, I won't look like anything to anyone since I ship discreetly in my own head and don't force my ships on other people. The vocal shippers will always be more annoying than me, canon ships or not.
>>
File: honoka pbbbt.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
honoka pbbbt.jpg
111 KB, 1280x720
>>117132477
>I'm right, the franchise is wrong
>thinking anyone is actually retarded enough to not understand what you're saying in the proper context
>>
File: purple.png (467 KB, 770x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
purple.png
467 KB, 770x720
>>117132560
>>117132537

It's okay my almost raibu-mate I understand what you mean
>>
>>117132537
>>117132551
Chihaya has perflat 72
Umi has healthy 76, considering that she's athlete tier for being kyuudou and kendou.

Chihaya is jealous of big breasts. Umi isn't, and many people around her adore her figure.
>>
>>117132286
Her signature literally says "Eli"
>>
>>117132613
>>I'm right, the franchise is wrong
Of course, they are Japs and know JACKSHIT about romanization. Eri is not a foreign name (since it's originally written with Kanji), the romanization they are using is wrong, if it actually was written with katakana I would understand why put the L in the romanization, but there is no L in Japanese, it's R.
>>
>>117132692
As I said, wrong romanization.
>>
I just want you to realize Japanese literally write "Eri" when they use her name, so people that write "Eri" are not wrong.
>>
>>117132765
Well of course cause there's no "l" in Japanese so they use a "ri" symbol for that part of her name.
>>
>>117132765
Because there's no L.

>>117132694
There was literally no reason for them not to use Eri if her name was fucking Eri. You can say "wrong romanizaiton" but even the japanese are not that fucking retarded. It's not like there haven't been characters in the history of ever that had their name romanized into Eri.
>>
Imagine if Haruka and Chihaya raised Umi and Honoka.
>>
File: eli tongue.jpg (345 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eli tongue.jpg
345 KB, 500x500
>>117132694
>the franchise is so fucking retarded
>a company based in fucking nipland itself doesn't even know that there is no direct equivalent 'L' character in Japanese
>they definitely didn't deliberately have two different spellings for her name while keeping her ethnicity in mind
>romaji is the correct way to spell her name no matter how the very people that conceived her states officially how her name is supposed to be spelled with English letters
Yes yes, everybody is fucking retarded and you are the only source we can rely on.
>>
>>117132818
>>117132765
anyone have that screenshot in the anime where they used Eri in the poster so that we can stop this argument already?
>>
>>117132818
That's my point. There is nothing wrong with writing her name as Eri.

>>117132821
Eri is Eri, they pronounce it Eri even though they could go for Eli because Japs do can pronounce the L. The only reason they replaced the R with the L is to make her name seem foreign.
>>
>>117132910
But then it's fucking Eli you sperglord.

>>117132901
Don't even go there.
>>
>>117132971
>But then it's fucking Eli you sperglord.
No, it's not. The correct way still is Eri.
>>
>>117132910
Anon, anon please.
Her name is Eli. They outright put "Eli" on every merchandise. They WANT it to be "Eli". The ONLY REASON why it's "Eri" in any way is because they can't say Eli. It's that simple. Stop being a faggot.
>>
File: 1401846169835.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401846169835.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>>117132765
No they fucking don't. They refer to her as エリ, 繪里. It's not the fucking same no matter how much you believe it to be.

Tell me how many actual nip fanart have "Eri" as a tag on pixiv if it's so fucking common.
>>
Good, the faggots left.

NicoMaki thread
>>
File: 0113.jpg (594 KB, 1275x1800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0113.jpg
594 KB, 1275x1800
>>117133570
Scans when
>>
>>117133626
When scanner stops being a fucking faggot
>>
>>117131952
in terms of character, i think season 1 Eli is closer to Chihaya. just change being hipster with singing to being hipster with dancing. she also had a conflict in the past that prevented her from performing. she's also quite strict without going overboard that Umi does. of course, when you look at the physical aspect, Eli is a blonde with Russian blood and has a body of a supermodel. she also grew out of that phase quickly after around the end of S1
>>
>>117133653
It was a rhetorical question.
Also, rude.
>>
File: 1392495015966.jpg (67 KB, 674x476) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392495015966.jpg
67 KB, 674x476
>>117133678
I thought the faggots left
>>
>>117133713
It was a stupid rhetorical question.
>>
File: wErMPUB.png (342 KB, 1172x837) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wErMPUB.png
342 KB, 1172x837
>>117133713
The bullying never stops though I wonder if he even browses here anymore with dead threads and /vg/.
>>117133728
Here.
>>
>>117133025
> エ = e
> リ= ri
> 繪 = e
>里 = ri
>It's not the fucking same no matter how much you believe it to be
>>
>>117133777
so do you also type Niko?
>>
File: nico sensei.jpg (37 KB, 500x801) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nico sensei.jpg
37 KB, 500x801
>>117133777
You should go back to fucking school because that's not how equivalence works you dropout.
>>
>>117133799
Yes, since it's correct.
>>
>>117133836
> エ ≡ e
> リ≡ ri
> 繪 ≡ e
>里 ≡ ri
There you go.
>>
>>117133775
well he's a fucking faggot for moving to /vg/ in the first place

if the scans were still here it wouldn't be so dead
>>
Nicomaki is a disease.

Literally worse than Hitler, kill yourself, etc.
>>
>>117133884
But that's wrong.

>>115517969
>>116982106
>>
>>117133884
He needs to scan more nicomaki too
>>
>>117133884
He doesn't even post scans on /vg/ with his wordpress. Even when stuff gets dumped on /a/, they are ignored which is good and bad. He also supposedly plays SIF so it makes sense for him to be there too.
>>
File: eliSD00.png (144 KB, 319x451) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eliSD00.png
144 KB, 319x451
>>117133867
>繪 ≡ e
>里 ≡ ri
Nope, you're still wrong. It doesn't even matter if you accurately define the context, even if the kanji's pronunciation is identical to the letters you assign them to, it doesn't change the official spelling of Eli's name.
>>
>>117134043
The point is, even if Eli is official, the correct pronunciation and spelling is still Eri.
>>
File: 1414442820864.jpg (156 KB, 890x737) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414442820864.jpg
156 KB, 890x737
>>117130638
LL is a yuri heaven for all otaku and yurifags in Japan for some reason.
>mfw don't even care much about the show
>mfw drained all my balls on all the KotoUmi doujins lately
God I love Muramurapocky. God bless Japan.
>>
>>117134091
How do you even fap to yuri? I lose all sense of lust every time I open up a yuri doujin.
>>
>>117134091
>idols
>all-girl cast
>LL is a yuri heaven for all otaku and yurifags in Japan for some reason
>for some reason
>>
File: 1402188385905.jpg (408 KB, 677x950) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402188385905.jpg
408 KB, 677x950
>>117134070
It's only correct spelling within the confines of your head, anon, and that's all it'll ever be in this world.
>>
>>117131362
>friendship alone is a thing of beauty.
How old are you?
>>
File: nico tired pout.jpg (103 KB, 728x810) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nico tired pout.jpg
103 KB, 728x810
>>117134144
>How do you even fap to yuri?
By not being a faggot
>>
>>117134144
>he can't fap to cute love
You poor pleb.
>>
>>117134229
Sounds like he's about 30, and a loser friendless virgin faggot.
>>
>>117134147
Compared to other popular all-girls CGDCT, LL has a huge amount of yuri doujins.

>>117134144
I find Kasumi's artstyle to be very cute, that's why.
>>
>>117134274
>Compared to other popular all-girls CGDCT, LL has a huge amount of yuri doujin
Because it's equally popular.
>why
Because idols. Wota are really fucking big.
>>
>>117134260
i'm 24. i also have a girlfriend. and i admire how close she is with her friend.
>>
>>117134324
>and i admire how close she is with her friend.
You're confused, and in truth you ship your gf with her friend.
>>
Does this show have any value apart from the cute girls?
>>
>>117134324
I don't care that you spoilered it, fuck off.
>>
>>117134370
Fun music, lots of headcanon you can enjoy with company of your Pixiv and tumblr friends.
>>
>>117134352
i don't have a thing for NTR, mate.
>>
>>117134370
It has some melodrama if you're into that but not a lot of it. Most of it is cute girls being cute idols with their cute dance routines and fun songs.
>>
>>117134407
It's not NTR if it's yuri.
>>
>>117134370
Cute girls, some nice comedy and ok music. Just don't take the story or drama seriously and you'll infinitely have more fun with the anime.
>>
>>117133993
>He doesn't even post scans on /vg/ with his wordpress.

He does.
He just doesn't dump them.
>>
>>117134441
>Just don't take the story or drama seriously
I did this and really enjoyed the shit out of it. I honestly think the drama in this was good and moderate enough.
>>
>>117134450
That's what I meant. We would welcome dumps but he understands /vg/ is a video game board and not for manga.
>>
>>117134485
There are always exceptions like you but you can't ignore all those loud people that hate Kotori, Nico, and Eli for their role in the anime. Best to play it safe for newcomers.
>>
>>117134530
Why would anyone hate Kotori?
>>
>>117134562
I love her but don't start that shit.
>>
>>117134370
it's a better K-On! show or CGDCT in terms of having accomplished what they were set out to do in the beginning. in the span of 26 episodes, it has more actual idol group sing and dance performances than [email protected], though they used CG. it also managed to give focus on all characters and none of them felt left out despite having 9 characters. at its core, it's a simple story of friendship between girls who enjoy and are determined to becoming idols.
>>
>>117134588
I'm genuinely curious though. I can understand why hate Nico (though I don't) and Eli (I don't either) but Kotori?
>>
>>117134274
Pretty sure it has more yuri doujins then even K-On.

The last big thing.
>>
>>117134613
>The last big thing
No, that was Madoka.
>>
>>117133894
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_iWfNsTwH8
>>
>>117134607
Indecisive and caused some bad drama which could have been avoided. That is the usual argument.
>>
>>117134656
>and caused some bad drama which could have been avoided
Don't blame the character for this, holy shit.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY7pJxJm3Bo

Rin is a girly boy who just wants to be treated as manly and still hasn't gotten over being bullied.
Her girlfriend Hanayo helps her become a beautiful groom for a day.
>>
File: KotoHono10.jpg (102 KB, 960x837) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KotoHono10.jpg
102 KB, 960x837
>>117134562
Same reason everyone bitches about the Namassuka Trio.

IDOL DRAMA arcs.

They are practically obligatory in almost every Idol Anime except PP and Aikatsu.

I liked it. Seeing Honoka race all the way to the airport to stop her girlfriend from leaving was great.
>>
>>117134681
Sadly that's how things go. Even if the anime made her popular, I didn't like what they did with her character.
>>
>>117134682
why is the first part of your post the only one genderbended?
>>
File: JukkiHanada.jpg (46 KB, 250x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JukkiHanada.jpg
46 KB, 250x350
>>117134681
I wonder what the King of Asspulls will do in KantaiKore next year.

I'm expecting at least the Idol Ship to sing on stage.
>>
File: 088.png (544 KB, 1108x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
088.png
544 KB, 1108x1600
>>117130388
>I can understand this, would be a reason of why people ship them together but if they do not interact much more aside from that in the manga I would still not understand why the shipping.
There's more to it.
>>
>>117134736
>His boyfriend Haruo helps him become a beautiful groom for a day.
>>
File: 116.png (680 KB, 1108x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
116.png
680 KB, 1108x1600
>>117134748
Maki also gets dragged into Nico's goofy bullshit.
>>
>>117134682
Stop that!
>>
So when will Love Live introduce a trap character like all other idol shows?
>>
>>117134682
your post has led me to this.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46720594
thanks.
>>
File: KotoHono8.png (733 KB, 725x1180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KotoHono8.png
733 KB, 725x1180
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stePNiTOAJs

It's a good day for a confession, neh Kouta-kun?
>>
File: PriPara2.png (402 KB, 586x330) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PriPara2.png
402 KB, 586x330
>>117134807
Rin could pass for a reverse-trap but that is about it.

Maybe there will be a plot twist that one of the Normals is actually a guy?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y65TJTdpp3w
i just found this awesome medley
>>
>>117134681
I didn't like her self pitying in that one episode where she kept on going about some kind of inferiority complex due to Honoka and Umi. Don't like how she just rolls over and listens to whatever Honoka says either.
>>
>>117133626
I got a copy myself, but someone on twitter let me know it'd be a waste to scan it as there's someone else with it as well.
Would that be your scanner perchance?

It's quite boring, honestly. And short.
>>
>>117129888
You suck OP. Why make a thread with such an inflammatory topic.
>>
>>117134988
>why make a thread about truth
Go back to your t/u/mblr hugbox, son.
>>
>>117134967
No need, someone has already promised to scan it and he does good work
>>
File: nicomaki piggyback.jpg (365 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nicomaki piggyback.jpg
365 KB, 750x1000
>>117134988
He's obviously not making an LL thread to make an LL thread, he wanted to be attacked for his shit taste.
>>
>>117135066
>ships fanbase headcanon crack
>tells others they have shit taste
>>
File: 1401967635214.jpg (51 KB, 700x538) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401967635214.jpg
51 KB, 700x538
>>117135139
>not a part of the fanbase
Why are you even here?
>>
Hope thread dies soon.
>>
>>117135247
I doubt it.
>>
I assumed it was due to Maki being the innocent girl of the group and Nico being the cynical one.
>>
>>117135247
how did we have another thread right after the other one anyway? is OP legit new?
>>
File: 1412379840237.gif (23 KB, 120x120) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412379840237.gif
23 KB, 120x120
>>117135331
Seems a little fake, could be nicomaki thread in disguise, unless OP is that stupid. Whole thread has been on autopilot
>>
>>117135331
The OP seems too well crafted to be someone new and the timing is suspicious.
>>
File: nicomaki tailthump.png (232 KB, 610x704) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nicomaki tailthump.png
232 KB, 610x704
>>117135367
>could be nicomaki thread in disguise
I'm willing to accept this
>>
File: 1407637306481.jpg (67 KB, 600x674) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407637306481.jpg
67 KB, 600x674
>>117134807
What part of ALL girls school don't you get?
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>117129888
There's stuff from s2 and not the MVs that people haven't been posting. But generally it's all the small things that people pick up on.
>>
>>117135614
By anime logic, traps can also be admitted in all-girls' schools. Check your privilege, shitlord.
>>
>>117135635
Which is fucking stupid. I mean, just ship everyone with everyone already.

I know people already do this, fuck you. It's the part I hate of CGDCT shows.
>>
>>117134748
>>117134764
google's turning up a bunch of Thai and Korean pages, where do i find the English ones?
>>
>>117135772
When's he's done with them.
>>
>>117134807
>>117135639
if you want more idols added, go to SIF.
Love Live! is best with just μ's.
>>
File: 1402080634901.jpg (227 KB, 471x664) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402080634901.jpg
227 KB, 471x664
>>117135764
I almost feel bad for you. Almost. You have a few options, either become one of us, leave, or continue being a faggot.
>>
>>117135884
No, I won't have a regression on being a deluded retard with yuri goggles sealed on 24/7. I grew up from that already and now appreciate when girls are just friends, and support canonical pairings. Shipfaggots should just drop dead, you're hella annoying.
>>
File: eli humorous.jpg (163 KB, 530x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eli humorous.jpg
163 KB, 530x720
>>117135933
>implying I can't appreciate when girls are just friends
>implying I don't support canonical pairings
>hella
Oh please, tell me more about your ascension.
>>
>>117135990
>>implying I can't appreciate when girls are just friends
No, you can't, you always state they are gay either way.
>>
File: Momoka1.png (103 KB, 240x226) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Momoka1.png
103 KB, 240x226
So I was looking around (usual places) and I stumbled onto yet another Idol Rhythm game called Idol Rizm.

They even have their very own (and possibly the most perfect) Nico-clone.

Or maybe it's Nico's long lost twin sister separated at birth when Daddy Yazawa left?
http://idlp.jp/#characters
>>
>>117136072
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2oT38zm1AU&feature=youtu.be

Purple Maki.
>>
File: 1405148810351.jpg (167 KB, 1100x602) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405148810351.jpg
167 KB, 1100x602
>>117136008
This whole entire show is about their friendship, of course I'd appreciate it. Stop being a pretentious faggot and get the stick out of your ass. I can clearly recognize the difference between what is canon and not and still occasionally indulge in fantasies provided by both talented fan artists and the show itself.

Face it, the show recognizes a strongly supported ship, and they do so by putting in small cute friend shit between obvious pairings to show their own support.

This entire franchise is about giving fans what they want and seeing as you're in the minority, tough fucking luck.
>>
>>117136173
Do you support the friendship or the pairings, then? You can't support both as they are mutually exclusive. Also the pairings will never be canon, doesn't matters how much yurifags (still a minority among the fanbase) want them.
>>
Nico belongs to Tojo.
>>
File: 1401912668361.jpg (519 KB, 837x1035) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401912668361.jpg
519 KB, 837x1035
>>117136212
The latter just to fuck with you. It literally doesn't matter to me whether it'll be canon or not, I love their friendship, their chemistry, and all the fanart that features them doing lewd or friendly shit with each other.
>>
File: niconozo07.jpg (263 KB, 600x591) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
niconozo07.jpg
263 KB, 600x591
>>117136220
They're definitely cute
>>
>>117136220
I like your idea.
>>
i'm shipping all 3 first years together, nico can get in there if she wants i guess
>>
>>117136286
You're still in the same mentality of "I support their friendship but I also like them to be gay".
>>
File: Daughter and Mom.jpg (2 MB, 2051x1740) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Daughter and Mom.jpg
2 MB, 2051x1740
>>117136357
Nico definitely too attached to her mom to even make a move on Maki. Anime and official art agree.
>>
File: 1401865986741.jpg (60 KB, 574x810) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401865986741.jpg
60 KB, 574x810
>>117136385
Yep.
>>
>>117136413
Which doesn't makes sense because they are either gay for each other or just friends.
>>
File: nicomaki lewd2.png (403 KB, 727x769) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nicomaki lewd2.png
403 KB, 727x769
>>117136431
It doesn't have to make sense, anon. It just has to be fun.
>>
>>117136458
No. I take anime way too seriously to just have "FUN" with a bunch of braindead 16 years old girls (and men with the exact same mentality) that ship everyone with everyone for the sake of shipping and then call you an homophobic bigot when you point out it's not canon and never will. This is why I hate /u/, this is why I hate tumblr and Pixiv and shipfags. You're intolerant fucks that will say we are intolerant when you shove down our throats your crack pairings until we get enough. FUCK OFF.
>>
>>117136517
Damn, I don't exactly care that much for shipping, but I glad it exist. Because you sure look mad as hell to the point it's really funny.
>>
>>117136517
>getting mad at shipperfags when the fucking thing panders to them extremely hard

This series is not for you. Like fuck I don't know what you're expecting from something done by Sakurako.
>>
File: 1401844688310.jpg (67 KB, 659x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401844688310.jpg
67 KB, 659x720
>>117136517
Legitimately speaking, you should probably look into a different hobby. Or at least look into different genres. I can't understand how you can take this anime seriously enough to be actually offended. It's just people having fantasies about fictional characters for fuck's sake. You can shake your head all you want towards the guys foaming in the mouth about their non-biological children running around which is what I do but a lot of us just really enjoy the fact that this shit gets so much quality fanart and love from its fans and if you can't at least enjoy that seeing as most of it is yuri pandering then I'm sorry to tell you that the shit's already been occupied.
>>
>>117136517
chill man, if you don't like it, just hide the post
you know what i hate? people buying overpriced Dr. Dre beats when there are better headphones for 1/3 the price.
but the point is, you don't see me going around everywhere telling people off
>>
>>117136582
I'm just fucking tired of shipfags forcing everyone to have a love interest. I already know all of you are sexually deprived, just don't project it.

>>117136612
>Like fuck I don't know what you're expecting from something done by Sakurako
Something with actual pairings or none at all? This shipshit is annoying.

>>117136670
> It's just people having fantasies about fictional characters for fuck's sake
And shoving them down your throat EITHER YOU'RE A HOMOPHOBIC SHITLORD IT'S RIGHT THERE YOU CAN'T SEE IT BECAUSE YOU HATE GAYS.

>a lot of us just really enjoy the fact that this shit gets so much quality fanart and love from its fans
And I do too. My only complain is that shipfaggotry is literally out of control.

>as most of it is yuri pandering
You have to be a yurifag to consider this yuri pandering. Love Live! is animeota/wota pandering.
>>
>>117136748
Are you for real?
>>
File: 1401923998732.png (447 KB, 757x719) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401923998732.png
447 KB, 757x719
>>117136748
>backhanded comment about our collective sexual depravity
>various other past statements implying being a normal fag
I really don't know why I decided to sympathize with you, I completely forgot how you really don't belong here at all. Just continue to pound sand anon, I'll keep feeding you this shit if it can rouse this shit out of you. Hopefully it'll eventually make you leave.
>>
File: 1403121253244.jpg (74 KB, 517x705) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403121253244.jpg
74 KB, 517x705
>>117136517
>>117136748
Wow
>>
>>117136884
I'm far from being a normie. On the other hand, you can appreciate how normalfags are also crazy about shipping, and yuri.
>>
File: 1402303909502.jpg (573 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402303909502.jpg
573 KB, 800x1131
>>117136957
Enjoy your stay
>>
File: niconozo13.jpg (603 KB, 1772x2457) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
niconozo13.jpg
603 KB, 1772x2457
>>
>>117136957
what's your powerlevel anon?
>>
>>117137013
You people will drop out eventually, shipfaggotry is the only thing that keeps you into anime.
>>
File: nicomaki wedding.png (385 KB, 744x744) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nicomaki wedding.png
385 KB, 744x744
>>
File: 1402078949509.png (670 KB, 601x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402078949509.png
670 KB, 601x800
>>117137059
Not really, but nice try.
>>
File: 1410519551443.jpg (113 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410519551443.jpg
113 KB, 768x1024
is this the funposting thread?
>>
File: 1401906834650.jpg (216 KB, 857x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401906834650.jpg
216 KB, 857x1200
This ones a little risque, I usually don't enjoy posting stuff like this but things are a little different now.
>>
File: 1401978912896.png (211 KB, 600x849) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401978912896.png
211 KB, 600x849
When is movie out by the way, guys?
>>
>>117137161
Where do I get this attire?
>>
>>117137173
You have to post another one too.
>>
>>117137249
I don't think I can keep up
>>
File: 46997031_p0.jpg (1001 KB, 1000x1412) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
46997031_p0.jpg
1001 KB, 1000x1412
>>117137301
I don't even keep track of these kind of pictures. I just like contrast.
>>
File: niconozo06.jpg (189 KB, 662x951) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
niconozo06.jpg
189 KB, 662x951
>>117137341
I try to keep things organized but it's impossible sometimes. I also like contrast, I feel like this is is also one of the appealing factors of NicoMaki.
>>
>>117137423
>filename
That's Maki and Nico.
>>
File: niconozo16.jpg (156 KB, 800x584) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
niconozo16.jpg
156 KB, 800x584
>>117137472
>it's impossible sometimes
The purple must have confused me.
>>
File: ぷしゅっ♪.jpg (231 KB, 800x1019) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ぷしゅっ♪.jpg
231 KB, 800x1019
>>117137489
You mean her breasts?
>>
File: 1402302286109.png (463 KB, 900x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402302286109.png
463 KB, 900x800
>>117137553
Certainly, Toujou's nozos were a big factor.
>>
>>117137667
I'd factorize her so hard.
>>
File: 1402300689603.png (412 KB, 680x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402300689603.png
412 KB, 680x1000
Sweater puppies
>>
So, why Eli instead of Eri? Eri is the more usual romanization, and Eli just makes me think of the lesser Manning. It's not even short for Elizabeth or anything.
>>
File: niconozo11.jpg (383 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
niconozo11.jpg
383 KB, 720x960
>>117137687
Nico is already on it
>>
>>117137850
Why Nico instead of Niko?
>>
File: 03_no.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
03_no.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>117137850
>>
File: Burrowing Nico.jpg (294 KB, 600x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Burrowing Nico.jpg
294 KB, 600x800
>>117137874
Nico is one lucky chipmunk.
>>
File: overheat.jpg (75 KB, 594x215) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
overheat.jpg
75 KB, 594x215
>>117137912
not enough doujins
>>
File: 46575773_p37.jpg (151 KB, 500x620) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
46575773_p37.jpg
151 KB, 500x620
>>117137977
There are several of them. They just don't get scanned.
Or, if you meant the lewd ones, then I agree.
>>
>>117137876
An excellent question! I always just thought of her as akin to an annoying cunt on niconico, so that never bothered me as much.
>>
File: KotoHono12.jpg (173 KB, 1044x1524) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KotoHono12.jpg
173 KB, 1044x1524
It disappoints me that there are still no KotoHono doujin.
>>
>>117138061
>let me just tell you how much I hate her even if it's not called for at all
>>
>>117138116
Oh, and I'm just poking fun. Don't really care what you think, to be honest.
>>
>>117138103
I know is asking for one good KotoHono doujin really too much to ask for?

I enjoy the nicomaki and umikoto doujins, but I really really really want a good KotoHono doujin scanned.
>>
>>117138103
https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=109909
>>
>>117138103
Why the hell Chinese don't ever release anything they scanned in raws? Is it some kind of misplaced nationalism?
>>
File: kotohono03.jpg (133 KB, 600x847) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kotohono03.jpg
133 KB, 600x847
>>117138103
Remind me, she was alone during the boat pairoff right?
>>
>>117138289
She IS the boat.
>>
File: WAHAHAHAHA.jpg (157 KB, 900x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WAHAHAHAHA.jpg
157 KB, 900x900
>>117138203
>chocolate
>>
File: 1366074590851.jpg (397 KB, 850x1202) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1366074590851.jpg
397 KB, 850x1202
>>117129888
Yeah, I've never gone along with it either.

Honoka clearly acquired Maki as a concubine early on; she was the one who scouted her out. NicoMaki seems like the creators just wanted Nico paired up with someone, anyone at all.

The only real challenge on Honoka's part is that Umi and Kotori were already her in her harem for years, while she had to seduce Maki from a cold start.
>>
burd
>>
File: reverse washi.jpg (109 KB, 733x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
reverse washi.jpg
109 KB, 733x960
>>117139556
A lewd.
>>
>>117139556
A cute.
>>
File: 1411859449851.jpg (338 KB, 651x795) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411859449851.jpg
338 KB, 651x795
>>117139556
A best
>>
>>117139930
>>117139985
i never really saw the appeal in Kotori.
>>
Oh holy fucking shit.
>>
File: 1393000879790.jpg (90 KB, 781x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393000879790.jpg
90 KB, 781x960
>>117129888
Nico is best GRIL.
>>
>>117130287
They look terrible together. I mean they could be gay as fuck for each other, but aesthetically, their appearances don't compliment each other at all. I mean that sort of thing isn't necessary for a real relationship, but in fiction, a couple should look cute together.
>>
>>117140883
Go to sleep.
>>
>>117137036
whenever i see this picture of Nozomi and Nico, i think less of how it's nice to ship them and more of how i want an ffm threesome with them. the other pictures seem to be ship material though.
>>
>>117141162
I really hope you suck on Nico's nonexistent breasts together with Nozomi.
>>
>>117141229
gladly. i love DFC.
>>
>>117141229
>He wouldn't

Do you even perflat?
>>
I just fapped to a doujin where Honoka had a dick.
>>
File: Musical washboards.jpg (166 KB, 945x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Musical washboards.jpg
166 KB, 945x900
>>117141379
They make nice musical instruments.
>>
>>117141072
I just woke up. Reading this thread caused my some physical pain though.
>>
>>117141797
Did something too rough last night?
>>
Love Live a shit
>>
>>117142055
no u
>>
File: 4r67598.jpg (173 KB, 708x965) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4r67598.jpg
173 KB, 708x965
>>117141857
Stop tempting me.
>>
File: Eli is at her limit.jpg (211 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Eli is at her limit.jpg
211 KB, 1024x1024
>>117142127
Nothing stop you from posting lewd stuffs.
>>
File: 46067967_p4.jpg (230 KB, 554x777) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
46067967_p4.jpg
230 KB, 554x777
nicomaki yhe best
>>
File: Stupid kotori.jpg (322 KB, 800x1279) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Stupid kotori.jpg
322 KB, 800x1279
>>117139556
A shit
>>
Red x Blue
>>
RinMaki is pretty cute, are there any doujinshi for them?
>>
File: CE_640_000.jpg (315 KB, 1200x1690) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CE_640_000.jpg
315 KB, 1200x1690
Why not an all BiBi pairing?
>>
>>117139556
Cat > Burd
>>
>>117144168
Soon.
>>
>>117144168
No. We barely get any RinPana doujins as it is.
>>
>>117144665
Because they're objectively worst aidoru.
>>
>>117144151
I share your sentiments.
>>
>>117145041
Except there is even less kotoumi. The primary doujins you will find are nicomaki and NozoEli, then after that you find shit like makirin and honomaki
>>
>>117144168
Yes scanner has a few but you guys ran him off
>>
>>117145657
That's not true you penis. He's taking a break
>>
File: 47152577_p0.png (918 KB, 699x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47152577_p0.png
918 KB, 699x1000
>>
File: 47152577_p2.png (164 KB, 573x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47152577_p2.png
164 KB, 573x800
>>117146279
>>
File: 47152577_p3.png (165 KB, 573x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47152577_p3.png
165 KB, 573x800
>>117146333
>>
>>117146279
Yumekui guy? Not porn so maybe scanner has his eyes on this
>>
>>117140795
Me neither, I don't know why people like her.
>>
>>117146417
>no Eli
>no A-rise
>>
The mobile game is actually pretty good too. Pretty genius multimedia strategy.
>>
>>117146578
Have you seen the latest stuff he scanned?
>>
>>117148603
Where did you get that?
>>
>>117129888

They're just kind of opposites in like every way is what I think it is:

-Maki is the second youngest character, Nico is the oldest
-Maki is the second tallest, Nico is the shortest
-Maki comes from a rich family and is an only child, Nico comes from a working class family with multiple siblings
-Maki shies away from attention, Nico desperately craves it
-Maki is talented at composing and singing, Nico just kind of lacks talent in general
-Maki at the start thinks idol activities are beneath her interests in classical music, Nico thinks idols are the shit
-Maki is curiously naive about everything, Nico is really cynical.
-Maki is generally considered in universe and out to be traditionally beautiful, Nico is considered to be the least so.

It makes sense in a way that yuri fags would pair them up in a way. Honestly the show kind of lends itself really easily to this sort of thing with Honoka/Umi, Rin/Hanayo, Maki/Nico, Eli/Nozomi and Kotori/Alpaca. Even Yukiho/Ayase makes sense in a way.
>>
Thread so close to dying and someone decides to bump on page 9
>>
>>117148992
Just like old times.
>>
>>117132326

Doesn't she do Kendo and have some experience in martial arts and traditional Japanese dance too? She's pretty much a textbook Yamato Nadeshiko.
>>
>>117148603
I need that bird.
>>
>>117148804
u's in jungle has Eli, the tomo doujin had Eli
>>
File: burdcat.jpg (384 KB, 1163x1365) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
burdcat.jpg
384 KB, 1163x1365
>>117144572
Burdcat > Cat&Burd
>>
>>117146417
He already said he was going to order it. I don't understand why they are shitting on him so much
>>
>>117149065
Sew yourself one. Considering you're here with us you probably have lots of free time, it shouldn't be that hard.
>>
>>117149940
I fucking swear, everytime I see that fucking pic my dick goes hard as diamonds,
>>
File: BosUOxKCIAAeC1o.jpg (61 KB, 704x958) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BosUOxKCIAAeC1o.jpg
61 KB, 704x958
>>117149940
Seacat > Burdcat
>>
>>117149983
Don't say "they" like it's some sort of collective group. It's one or two faggots that hate him
>>
>>117150054
I know I know. I mostly prefer lewdcute things too. Kotori is more on the overly girly cute side and she thinks the same way we do about designing outfits, she's one of us. She's dangerous because of that.

>>117150089
>Seacats
>Good at anything
>>
>>117149940
where is the tail attached?
>>
>>117151538
Realistically? It has a thin metal cable that you can put around your waist and adjust the lenght so the tail looks good.
Unrealistically: She's the one who gave Nico her puttplug anyways so this might be a vaggo one.
>>
Non-H, as always, is the best anyways.
>>
>>117148870
>>117149065
ebay for $10. And it came from China to my door in less than a week, pretty impressive.

There's way bigger plushie burds for $40 or so.
>>
>>117153159
Oh shi, I found it.
thanks anon.
>>
File: DSC_0531.jpg (199 KB, 1500x1004) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DSC_0531.jpg
199 KB, 1500x1004
>>117153896
Why don't you have one yet, anon? You're such a fucking faggot holy shit.
>>
>>117150089
>Those thighs
My god I'd love to drown in the sea.
>>
>>117155989
I just bought one, now I just have wait (;8;)
>>
>>117155989
>Not making it yourself
Pleb. Your rabu isn't raibu enough.
>>
>>117131069
MV Nico >>>>>>>>>>>> Anime Nico.
>>
>>117156310
You mean Sakurako Nico >>>>> Hanada Nico.
>>
You guys are fags so I shouldn't even do this
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=625062


Best BD CD from the second season to date. Also best duo.
>>
>>117156375
Oh right, before some fag goes "WHY NOT MP3"
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=625083
>>
>>117156375
Stop being tsundere, everyone knows how to use nyaa you faggot.
>>
>>117156422
>[IEgg]
>>
>>117158877
Just let it die already
>>
>>117158877
Whats wrong with lEgg
>>
So why did Eli hsve to be such a shit character when she has such a good voice? It is literally all she has going for her.
>>
>>117159154
Nerd.
>>
>>117159025
you've already posted Ultimate for the FLAC version. why didn't you just go ahead and use their MP3 version as well?
>>
>>117159241
Since when am I that anon? I just asked.
>>
>>117159241
Who the fuck cares you faggot just go to nyaa and search for it
>>
>>117159337
i already have it downloaded even before anon posted the FLAC version. i was just saying
>>
File: 43557468_big_p1.jpg (771 KB, 1669x1309) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
43557468_big_p1.jpg
771 KB, 1669x1309
>>117152010
>She's the one who gave Nico her puttplug
Great. Now I'm imagine Kotori forcing Nico to insert buttplug in front of her. And my boner just won't calm down.
>>
File: 1405040637619.png (716 KB, 840x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405040637619.png
716 KB, 840x800
>>117159154
She seems pretty good to me
>>
Since OP was a faggot, I'll ask my question too:
Why Kayo-chin and Pana, instead of Hanayo or Hana? Is there any meaning behind these nicknames?
>>
>>117160086
And yet you don't explain why. Because you can't
>>
>>117160274
[K]oizumi Han[ayo]

Also has to do with the writing for Hana looking like Pana in Japanese
>>
>>117160274
Alternative ways of reading Kanji 花 in her name.
>>
>>
>>117159154
There's literally nothing to hate about her once she comes to terms with her past. She's a sweet, caring, hard-working, talented senpai with a killer body and superior Russian genes.
>>117160292
You didn't explain your opinion either, which apparently means you can't.
>>
>>117160504
>>
>>117160630
Anon pls. It's morning around here and I don't want to fap while working.
>>
>>117160630
I knew if post some my shitty pic someone would post that. thanks, anon.
>>
File: 1393988803992.jpg (194 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393988803992.jpg
194 KB, 640x1136
>>117160630
>clothed navel
Reminder that this is an actual thing, and it is one of your fetishes.
>>
File: Itsukifgt.jpg (285 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Itsukifgt.jpg
285 KB, 1280x720
>>117162261
>Bumping from page 9
If we were like 50 posts before the limit I could understand but what are you even doing.
>>
File: 1414417033748.jpg (65 KB, 488x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414417033748.jpg
65 KB, 488x750
>>117162489
>what are you even doing.
Replying to a thread I like.

Shocking concept, I know.
>>
>>117162489
>using sage after it stopped being visible
>>
>>117162604
If you liked the show I'd say that's believeable.
This thread however is the shittiest we've had in ages and that's something rather terrifying in a dead fanbase.
>>
>>117162738
It's because A-non abandoned us
>>
>>117162797
Even with him the threads were terrible. And there's those one or two dedicated shitheads that keep insulting him anyways. LL threads are dead, the people that knew something about the franchise have left or are only here to inform newfags about things.
Until the movie comes out we will have nothing to talk about since only 3-5 people care about the manga and barely anyone wants to discuss the music.
Even if the movie comes out some will be able to watch it much earleir than others which will lead to lot's of people not entering the thread because they don't want to get spoiled
See you guys in fall 2015 when the BD of the movie comes out.

>>117162985
There will be no S3. Pray for a manga adaption.
>>
>>117162797
It baffles me how many people missed the manga dump he did a few days ago. That people let die yet forcibly keep shit threads with no content alive.
>>
>>117163168
Yesterdays thread woke up some of us. Also there's nearly nothing to talk about after looking through a moon manga.
>>
File: B2rjox6CIAAFAP-.jpg (115 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B2rjox6CIAAFAP-.jpg
115 KB, 1024x768
What is this?
>>
>>117163336
Raibu D
>>
>>117163336
Lipovitan
>>117163223
Couldn't stand back and watch any longer
>>
>>117163419
Watch what any longer?
>>
>>117164800
That Homura tho.
>>
>>117162738
I guess the thread can always get worse >>117164907
Fuck off you shithead
>>
>>117164973
It's still of better average quality than, say, this thread >>117160226.

Congratulations, thread. You're not the worst LL thread up!
>>
>>117165107
That thread is far better than this one so far though. That shipping and antiyuri faggots and Eri retard and now this faggot spamming is sexual fantasies.
>>
File: Not a doujin cover.jpg (1 MB, 2481x3508) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Not a doujin cover.jpg
1 MB, 2481x3508
>>117165179
>this faggot spamming is sexual fantasies.
Think about it; someone actually took his time wrote all these.
>>
And you guys wonder why I don't post scans for you anymore.
>>
>>117165409
Stop pretending to be him, faggot.
>>
>>117165523
Believe what you will.
>>
>>117165568
I will, thanks.
Faggot.
>>
>>117165270
I'm a writefag myself. If someone were interested I would have uploaded the text file somewhere.
>>
>>117166152
Post it on infodump, then.
>>
>>117166495
No.
>>
>>117166550
You know you want to.
>>
File: 1416362465291.jpg (124 KB, 1200x926) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416362465291.jpg
124 KB, 1200x926
>>
>>117166604
I finished those lewd Kousaka and Ayase sisters doujins and nearly finished the lewd papa's one but after the threads started sucking this hard I didn't feel like delivering anymore. Soory lewd papas guy if you're alive somewhere out there.
>>
>>117166713
I'm alive. You don't have to. Especially for this thread
>>
File: Sleepyidoltime.png (190 KB, 800x443) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sleepyidoltime.png
190 KB, 800x443
>>117166974
Looking at my last post I think I should go to bed. Not seeing your signature picture makes me doubt your authenticity but what ever. If the threads become bearable again I'll upload that stuff.
>>
File: nico blush.jpg (143 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nico blush.jpg
143 KB, 500x500
>>117167177
Go to sleep
>>
>>117167238
Okay.
>>
File: 1399432655791.jpg (24 KB, 599x337) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399432655791.jpg
24 KB, 599x337
Post Nozomi
>>
>>117168469
sure thing pal
>>
File: Nozomi-SID.png (1024 KB, 748x1168) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nozomi-SID.png
1024 KB, 748x1168
>>117168469
OK.
>>
>>117168745
>"shishishishi"
>not "nishishishi"
Dude do you even smug giggle?
>>
This is how Nozomi survives. The more breasts she rubs, the more hers enlarge thus sustaining her life force.
>>
>"the second years started the group"
I have a problem with this because they wouldn't have been able to do anything without Maki writing their first song. Second years and Maki are the core, founding group. Everyone else is just window dressing and ancillary staff.
>>
>>117169333
Honoka isn't needed either because she doesn't really do anything than saying ファイトだよ.
Oh, maybe Kotori too. Since you can just hire some designer to do it.
Talking about hiring someone, let's just dump Umi and Maki. Professionals do better than them.
Conclusion: let's just worship A-RISE
Thread replies: 390
Thread images: 146
Thread DB ID: 21760



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.